April 24, 2024, 07:56:17 PM

Author Topic: In response to SpideyBuff  (Read 1590 times)

Offline rotato poti 2

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
In response to SpideyBuff
« on: September 03, 2005, 06:26:50 AM »
SpideyBuff, Pottong1 here....
I hope you know that in a democratic society such as Trinidad- I am entitled to a minimum amount of freedom. This manifests itself in several ways. First and foremost, I have the liberty of accessing the internet. In many oppressed countries, with tendencies of perpetuating propaganda, citizens like me and you can't even read or access a foreign newspaper....far less the internet.  Is man like spidey buff who trying to spread propaganda in the same way.  He trying to make we feel like everything honky-dory, and that TnT WILL qualify. Boy, spidey, stop living in a dream world and wake up. This is international football. Sure , I'm seeming pessimistic....perhaps if you were to open up your mind you would see it as being REALISTIC. Last two games against Guatemala the aggregate wa 9-2. In what frame of mind do you think the soca warriors are going into this game with? Of course they aren't confident.  It's not a set of seasoned professionals in their PRIME (the word 'prime' was used to exclude LATAS and YORKE....Stern John is NOT in my book a 'seasoned professional-not by any stetch of my imagination[yes I did go to the Bahamian games spidey buff, and I did see John pull off a couple 'Alibeys' from inside the six yard box, in case you think I don't know my football!]).

Well either way, if these warriors walk on the field with their shoulders slumped (analagous to the present West Indies team), exhuding a sense of defeat, as they usually DO look, then why should I not 'bad talk' them . Boy, spidey, let me talk my talk....if you doh like what I writing then anytime yuh see "POTTONG1", scroll down to a new thread....I really wouldn't like to waste YOUR precious time.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 09:20:03 AM by pottong1 »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: In reply to SpideyBuff
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 06:41:46 AM »
Oh BOY!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 06:54:19 AM »
We must agree to disagree.
I may not like what you say and write but I will die to give you the right to say it.

What is TRUTH-

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 07:03:16 AM »
What is your point? if de last 2 times we play guatemala we lost 9-2 then dont come on dis site and shut yuh f*cking mouth!  :-X

Wat u doing here? steups!!

this is a supporters website, full stop! And we does f*ck up anybody who bad talking we team!

We supporting our team tuh de very end!

even if it work out that we need a 4-0 nil victory tuh qualify for de world cup in de last last against mexico we will be cheering our team on and gunning for those four goals!

Dat is what support is all about!

Dis site is for warriors, not doubting thomases like u!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 07:37:54 AM »
Criticism and support are not mutually exclusive...Andre Samuel. Some would are argue that true supporters who really care about the team will point out the negative as well. Some people want to discuss their team in its entirety. If pottong 1 didn' care about the team he wouldn't write  dam ting...But then again...didn't know it was your site and you made up the rules and determined what support means....

By the way pottong 1...we winning this afternoon. Your points are made, but there must come a time where we forget the debating and go a lil' crazy for the team. You always free to say what you like but I suggest a lil' positive vibs so close to the kickoff....

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 07:57:06 AM »
Criticism and support are not mutually exclusive...Andre Samuel. Some would are argue that true supporters who really care about the team will point out the negative as well. Some people want to discuss their team in its entirety. If pottong 1 didn' care about the team he wouldn't write  dam ting...But then again...didn't know it was your site and you made up the rules and determined what support means....

By the way pottong 1...we winning this afternoon. Your points are made, but there must come a time where we forget the debating and go a lil' crazy for the team. You always free to say what you like but I suggest a lil' positive vibs so close to the kickoff....

where is de constructive criticism?  listen to me filho, i am not saying that everyone should support blindly, but what i am aluding to is de fact that he breeding negativity before a very big game!

These is de kind ah men who does wait for something bad to happen in order to criticize it.  after we conceeded 5 goals against guatemala, we went 250 minutes without conceeding a goal in these qualifiers, but yuh will never hear about that!  Men like 'pottong1' will always remember de five goals!

De two games he talking bout against guatemala were in guatemala.  de first one was de 4-1 with an all local side, and in dat game we had a man sent off in de 30th minute and conceeded all four goals in de second half.

I was lucky to see de second game and i am tell u that dat game could have been a 5-1 trinidad victory but we just didnt get de bounces.  Mind u, both games we with St Clair. 

At this point in time we need to throw our support behind stern and de rest of de guys cause at this point in time we eh want no doubters!!

If u read my match reports u would know that i jam de team when i have to (stern especially) but now is not de time for dat. I could come here and say dat stern miss an easy hattrick in guatemala and dat yorke miskick with just de keeper to beat and dat shaka let de ball slip under he body...etc..etc..etc! but i eh doing dat. 

warrior for life.

i have nothing against pottong, he is welcome to this site, but doh come rong wit dat kinda shit so close tuh ah big game!

Ps:- in bold is the diplomatic way of u saying exactly what i posted earlier!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 08:19:09 AM »
yeah bredda....we on d same page :)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: In response to SpideyBuff
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 01:44:52 PM »
how much goal we givin dem? 6! how much goal we givin dem? 9!!  T and T !! score this one for we!!!  :challenge: :applause: :chilling:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 01:49:09 PM by bounty killer »

1]; } ?>