April 28, 2024, 07:08:05 PM

Author Topic: T&T women get set to face Canada in Olympic qualifier.  (Read 24863 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: T&T women get set to face Canada in Olympic qualifier.
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2008, 08:48:35 PM »
:beermug:

breads we look ah mess...6-0.. I wonder if i can get some of that goal.. Trinidad and Tobago might as well have a reserve for all dem goals.. It seems like the girls kah connect some passes together this is the truth here, apparently after the 4th pass is give away the ball...but as I said before passing is something that you does build up with time together.... The players were giving away the ball to easy same thing  and they cannot even defend I don't too agree with this... Those shots sounded like put put No...one was a 1 on 1 the other a pretty decent chance ...a good striker of the ball might have done better.  I dont even think a lot of the shots were on target.. Coach next session possession, defending and shooting. but wait nah I think we been losing like that for some ages.. if we kah beat Canada or dem NCAA Division I teams  dem who we go beat yo.. I hope we blaze Costa Rica.... girls good luck hope yah beat somebody deya..  I second that..and I really want to big up the girls for fighting so hard...they weren't that bad.  It really remind me of when we did collect the 5 from guatemala...and look where guat end up.  so we can enjoy..... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

2 be continue

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T women get set to face Canada in Olympic qualifier.
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2008, 08:58:16 PM »
:beermug:

breads we look ah mess...6-0.. I wonder if i can get some of that goal.. Trinidad and Tobago might as well have a reserve for all dem goals.. It seems like the girls kah connect some passes together ... The players were giving away the ball to easy and they cannot even defend... Those shots sounded like put put .. I dont even think a lot of the shots were on target.. Coach next session possession, defending and shooting. but wait nah I think we been losing like that for some ages.. if we kah beat Canada or dem NCAA Division I teams  dem who we go beat yo.. I hope we blaze Costa Rica.... girls good luck hope yah beat somebody deya..  so we can enjoy..... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

2 be continue
Canada is one of the best in the world breds ,they ranked 9 th ,US is 1 and is always a tough war when they meet .Ent no shame to lose to them ,they have a really well run program.The men doh we have to beat them bad .
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 09:00:36 PM by Quagmire »

1]; } ?>