April 28, 2024, 04:23:35 PM

Author Topic: How many foreign based players should coach Maturana select for June 15?  (Read 11465 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
KND meh boi if yuh heard JW on I95 Sancho eh coming back 2 play. Stern and all may see trouble. I say go total local. Dem locals eh join FPATT so d go do JW bidding
Weary i not in that nah!!! if is ah overwelming local team then i not wasting meh time to even talk WCQ football with T&T, let alone watch a solitary game, BC that go bring back to much bad memories of us getting wacked by teams i fackin hate with a passion , like mexico and stinkin costa rica. WHO THE FACK HAVE TIME FOR THAT BULL SHYT AGAIN!! stuuueeepppsss.
Just Cool,
could I go off on a tangent here if you dont mind?
What if people from Mexico and Costa Rica came on this forum and started spewing all kinds of shit, would you treat them like how some on here treat the SILLY posters from Jamaica?
Just asking eh?

not ALL posters from Jamaica spew garbage eh and not ALL get picong and heckle
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Touches dread, you couldna find something else to compare the man first touch to? lord have mercy...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nah let me bring things into some perspective here.

The young fellas play decent and we can groom them but June too close...and England too strong.

the lil 16yr old left back was eaten up by Marshall and all the English wingers will tear him up.

Daniel decent but he ent ready yet. Same as Hyland.

All these players are good potential due to their age but they need more experience. More competive games, more fitness and more size on their frame...plus good habits...(hard to get in TT but not impossible)

Also while I find the youths play good....this was relative to the opposition at hand.

They still in form 1 but looking good to make the jump and go to form 3 special stream class...they ent pass O or A levels yet and the TT team as a whole now repeat A levels and looking to see if they could do better..... With a new form teacher and the same principal.

We cannot expect the fellas to sit the exam and pass one time...they need practice tests...and they need advice from the older ones...to pass on their old notes and give them past papers etc.

So essentially they can be brought up to speed to match the rest of the class, while some drop out, some get penalised and some just cant make the grade.

This subject different....in that once you ent practicing you does lose it fast...also if you doing yuh remedial and extra lessons in a 2 x 4 class you will not be prepared properly.

Also too man gettin injured. So my thing is this....have plenty lil spot quiz and small exam...that way when the finals come on June 1st men go be ready. When the new term start with the opening exam Bermuda 101 we go be ready.

I am for the strongest team possible and the hopefuls as bench players.

Ince is my keeper. Jan Michael, Durance and Marvin Phillip to battle for 2 and 3.

Avery still cyar be replaced as a left back...Cyd is still my starter once he foot heal. Nigel Daniel have a free kick and been tru the wars.

Tallest have to play and one of the new center backs to play with him to learn..Hislop, Thomas and yes Atiba Charles still useful.

Call back the swansea fella...Kevin Austin..try him for a game.

Call back Boucaud and Shakes...even self for a game.

The other fellas in Belgium with the keeper...see if they could try a thing.

BRING BACK BIRCHALL
...yuh need he hustle, running back, tackling ability and long range bullet. Doe study if he first touch like a wall or a rapist. Other men with silky touch cyar do the other things he could do...one less ent go make a difference....Birchalls positives far outweigh the negative aspects of his game.

Carlos, Darryl, Sealy, the new fella Patterson, Glenn and I calling back Hardest to show us some passing..just 1-2 games to see if he ketch heself.

Stern is a must. He will pot goals. He still doing it and is among the top scorers in his division with little or no service.

Whitley.

Scotland

I liked a fella from Gold Cup..Romauld Aguillera why he never get another chance even though he was one of the better men on the field.

Trent Noel was handling it.

Give Tinto a chance.

It harsh to say this but we could rest a few men...Samuel, Theobold, Spann, Power, Dwayne Jack, Toussaint could hold strain.

I think we all know who cutting the mustard and who shitting dong they tail. Everybody get they Charity sweat and they ent have no time left for man to Improve or play themselves into the role.

After Bermuda is USA, Guatemala and Cuba. We cyar lapse...all of those games is a moment of brilliance and hard teamwork to grind out a result. We ent winning none comfortably, but our pedigree players will have the "mental" advantage over our opponents. Kenwyne is the player all the other teams going and do homework on...he will put fear into them....that is why...Stern go poison them quiet..or Scotland or Roberts. 

Foreign based for me still.....once them fellas get a week or 5 days training they will be potent, the locals still not up to par.

Hold some perspective here.

1 - Cyd Gray & Seon Power BADLY injured.  Yuh eh seein dem in action till maybe 2009

2 - When last Avery play a competitive match?  Yeah he experienced but if he not playin, he cyah jes ups so and waltz een de team.  He eh DAT good or de replacements eh DAT bad.

3 - Kevin Austin?  Ricky Shakes?  Hardest?  Andre Boucaud?  WTF?  When last Hardest train?   Wit who?  Nex ting u go be tellin we bring back Faustin.  Ah mean..if yuh bringin foreign base...bring men who PLAYIN nah.  Even if dey mostly ridin pine like Theobald.

4 - No argument here from me re: Birchall.  However, de REALITY is dat Alvin find he is a shit hong and Alvin son is a coach on de national team, Maturana and Alvin is padnah, and Maturana go lissen if Alvin say he eh no good.  So Birchie is toast.

5 - Wit Latas and Yorke playin, de England match is a quasi fete match wit de MAIN PURPOSE bein to generate de highest price of admission EVER for a football game in T&T.  Preparation fuh de WCQ against Bermuda is incidental.  Hell...Jackula might even give McComie a run.

6 - Aguilera is a good shout.
Like allyuh forgetting one major thing! is years the trial and error senario was playing out in this national team. like yuh eh understand that we finally got it right through trial and error!! and now that we finally got it right!! allyuh want to start over with ah new batch !! word to the wise, never change ah winning team!! if allyuh miss heart break hotel and want to check in for the campagn then be my guess, i will stay far.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
KND meh boi if yuh heard JW on I95 Sancho eh coming back 2 play. Stern and all may see trouble. I say go total local. Dem locals eh join FPATT so d go do JW bidding
Weary i not in that nah!!! if is ah overwelming local team then i not wasting meh time to even talk WCQ football with T&T, let alone watch a solitary game, BC that go bring back to much bad memories of us getting wacked by teams i fackin hate with a passion , like mexico and stinkin costa rica. WHO THE FACK HAVE TIME FOR THAT BULL SHYT AGAIN!! stuuueeepppsss.
Just Cool,
could I go off on a tangent here if you dont mind?
What if people from Mexico and Costa Rica came on this forum and started spewing all kinds of shit, would you treat them like how some on here treat the SILLY posters from Jamaica?
Just asking eh?

not ALL posters from Jamaica spew garbage eh and not ALL get picong and heckle
With all due respect WC, they would be totally out of order to come on and T&T forum talking smack. i on the other hand was well within my rights.

i'm not saying this on their forum, and will never be so disruptive to even try, i don't even have an intrest in dialoging or reaching out to them whether negative or positivly.

but to answer your question, i probably would not resort to name calling and lowering my self to a level of buffoonry, but i would be totally offened and may react with some hostility, but i would not insult their nationality since that's not my style.

PS: i don't hate mexicans or costa ricians, i just hate their football team beating up on us for decades. it's a football hate, nothing more, just like most soca warriors hate the US soccer team.                                             positive.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 09:31:18 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just cool all ah we agree wit u. Is just in d present scenario I done start 2 pick d cruise because I would b using any SA2010 savings 4 dat.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I did like 2006 Birchall, but ah have no clue, what 2008 Birchie look like, ah hear he even playing ah lot ah upfront now...we full dey...
at least Tallest fightin fairly regular even doh he comin back from injury...he playing 1st Team for a top low division team....Birch not playin reserves for/against Man U or some Premier reserves, he playing reserves against  - Port Vale & WBA Reserves...Port Vale...who 1st team in last place div1...Best he ask for ah sabitical an come play 1st Team ball for Jab. and get some acclimatisation and run some Hololo, because he not going to get selected based on the last year experience...Is not like he was a big player for France, Brazil or Cameroon an he coming back, he was on the team for 1 thing, hustle...observe how many lower divisions play forward, we dun have plenty of those...Reality gettin in the way of not just his selection, but his call...point finale... Yet Birch Young & Strong, and he could easily run himself on the Team if he put he mind to it, later this  or next year, as long as he fix his business..ah call go be in order..other than dat, me doh how Mat feel bout "ole pardner" ting, me ,ah cyah deal with the fren ting, especially with other ppl business, an man right dey, wukkin dey arse off for d wuk for nuthen

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I looking at it from this perspective.....games on June 1...15....22. 3 Games within a month. The England Game is a high profile one....so i cant see much fringe players getting a look in. The Bermuda game is important...but we can use this time to see what we working with...if the blend of local and foreign is done right. Fact is certain men have assets we cannot overlook. Is just a proper blend of everything we need.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
but to answer your question, i probably would not resort to name calling and lowering my self to a level of buffoonry, but i would be totally offened and may react with some hostility, but i would not insult their nationality since that's not my style.

PS: i don't hate mexicans or costa ricians, i just hate their football team beating up on us for decades. it's a football hate. just like most soca warriors hate the US soccer team.                                             positive.
OK thanks for answering
some people like to picong and heckle....and I must admit ,sometimes they do go over board
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile

The young fellas play decent and we can groom them but June too close...and England too strong.

the lil 16yr old left back was eaten up by Marshall and all the English wingers will tear him up.

All these players are good potential due to their age but they need more experience. More competive games, more fitness and more size on their frame...plus good habits...(hard to get in TT but not impossible)

Also while I find the youths play good....this was relative to the opposition at hand.

They still in form 1 but looking good to make the jump and go to form 3 special stream class...they ent pass O or A levels yet and the TT team as a whole now repeat A levels and looking to see if they could do better..... With a new form teacher and the same principal.

We cannot expect the fellas to sit the exam and pass one time...they need practice tests...and they need advice from the older ones...to pass on their old notes and give them past papers etc.

So essentially they can be brought up to speed to match the rest of the class, while some drop out, some get penalised and some just cant make the grade.

This subject different....in that once you ent practicing you does lose it fast...also if you doing yuh remedial and extra lessons in a 2 x 4 class you will not be prepared properly.

Also too man gettin injured. So my thing is this....have plenty lil spot quiz and small exam...that way when the finals come on June 1st men go be ready. When the new term start with the opening exam Bermuda 101 we go be ready.

Ince is my keeper. Jan Michael, Durance and Marvin Phillip to battle for 2 and 3.

Avery still cyar be replaced as a left back...Cyd is still my starter once he foot heal. Nigel Daniel have a free kick and been tru the wars.

Tallest have to play and one of the new center backs to play with him to learn..Hislop, Thomas and yes Atiba Charles still useful.

BRING BACK BIRCHALL
...yuh need he hustle, running back, tackling ability and long range bullet. Doe study if he first touch like a wall or a rapist. Other men with silky touch cyar do the other things he could do...one less ent go make a difference....Birchalls positives far outweigh the negative aspects of his game.

Carlos, Darryl, Sealy, the new fella Patterson, Glenn and I calling back Hardest to show us some passing..just 1-2 games to see if he ketch heself.

Stern is a must. He will pot goals. He still doing it and is among the top scorers in his division with little or no service.

Whitley.

Scotland

I liked a fella from Gold Cup..Romauld Aguillera why he never get another chance even though he was one of the better men on the field.

Give Tinto a chance.

It harsh to say this but we could rest a few men...Samuel, Theobold, Spann, Power, Dwayne Jack, Toussaint could hold strain.

I think we all know who cutting the mustard and who shitting dong they tail. Everybody get they Charity sweat and they ent have no time left for man to Improve or play themselves into the role.

After Bermuda is USA, Guatemala and Cuba. We cyar lapse...all of those games is a moment of brilliance and hard teamwork to grind out a result. We ent winning none comfortably, but our pedigree players will have the "mental" advantage over our opponents. Kenwyne is the player all the other teams going and do homework on...he will put fear into them....that is why...Stern go poison them quiet..or Scotland or Roberts. 

Foreign based for me still.....once them fellas get a week or 5 days training they will be potent, the locals still not up to par.

Hold some perspective here.

1 - Cyd Gray & Seon Power BADLY injured.  Yuh eh seein dem in action till maybe 2009

2 - When last Avery play a competitive match?  Yeah he experienced but if he not playin, he cyah jes ups so and waltz een de team.  He eh DAT good or de replacements eh DAT bad.

3 - Kevin Austin?  Ricky Shakes?  Hardest?  Andre Boucaud?  WTF?  When last Hardest train?   Wit who?  Nex ting u go be tellin we bring back Faustin.  Ah mean..if yuh bringin foreign base...bring men who PLAYIN nah.  Even if dey mostly ridin pine like Theobald.

4 - No argument here from me re: Birchall.  However, de REALITY is dat Alvin find he is a shit hong and Alvin son is a coach on de national team, Maturana and Alvin is padnah, and Maturana go lissen if Alvin say he eh no good.  So Birchie is toast.

5 - Wit Latas and Yorke playin, de England match is a quasi fete match wit de MAIN PURPOSE bein to generate de highest price of admission EVER for a football game in T&T.  Preparation fuh de WCQ against Bermuda is incidental.  Hell...Jackula might even give McComie a run.

6 - Aguilera is a good shout.

u know what does get me, when beenie was in charge they didnt say he was shit, or at least to his face, the man save we ass when we was losing to Bahrain, sometimes yuh wonder what a man have to do to prove himself, ah just hope by some twist of faith they give the man a call, at least give d man a chance.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Remember he was found in d streets of London d adviser say so. So since then he back 2 being a  vagrant in London. We don't need him no more we have d local flavour u know like Royal Castle pepper sauce
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Remember he was found in d streets of London d adviser say so. So since then he back 2 being a  vagrant in London. We don't need him no more we have d local flavour u know like Royal Castle pepper sauce
Birchall was really we lucky charm, the fella brought good luck to a hexed country. i tip my hat off to the guy, after all, he did what most men before him failed to do.  (and that's score a goal in a detrimental game.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 11:37:09 PM by just cool »

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

weary give de man some repect nah, he played his heart out for us. it had to be real hard for him to play against England in the WC.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 With blacklist, injuries retirement, club vs country commitments etc.
 I would pick an almost West Atlantic team with the exception of KJ, Carlos and Ince.
Maturana prove that he could take local based and do something with them.
The defense against Jamaica look good and contrary to the jackassness justcool talking it was a strong Jamaican team.

Maturana have to keep his backline together so that they can grow and already the midfield taking shape with one exception, a ball distributer but I'm sure Maturana will sort that out ( maybe KJ could play behind 2 forwards and full that role).

All the hysteria about a almost total foriegn based team needed to take us to SA is nonsense.

The unfortunate thing about it , is that Jack going to end up looking vindicated.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 I would pick an almost West Atlantic team with the exception of KJ, Carlos and Ince.
The defense against Jamaica look good and contrary to the jackassness justcool talking it was a strong Jamaican team.

Maturana have to keep his backline together so that they can grow and already the midfield taking shape with one exception, a ball distributer but I'm sure Maturana will sort that out ( maybe KJ could play behind 2 forwards and full that role).

All the hysteria about a almost total foriegn based team needed to take us to SA is nonsense.

The unfortunate thing about it , is that Jack going to end up looking vindicated.
I does try to be a gentleman to you and other fellas on this site who love to insult man for their veiws, but it seem like allyuh doh like to return the favor, anyway i will not entertain you and your hogish style fella with an equally rude remark, since yuh so rudely dismiss my coments as jackasness instead of seeing the logic and truth behind it.
 but let me ask yuh this. if the team that went to JA looked like this, how would you class it. = Ince, telesford, thomas, A edwards, spann, (M) C. edwards, D.  roberts, A whitley,  D theobald, (F) K. jones  S. john. how would you class this team? as an ABCDEFG team, mind you jamaica was without 5 of their top players so i add four of ours to breach the gap, would you still call this a rookie team.

JA was without camble ryce, ricardo fuller , ian goodison, R. Gardener, all tip top player, plus they took off malon king and luton shelton who was running rings around our defence and didn't have an answer for them, and replace them with rookies to get a look at them.

if they wanted they could've pressured us to the very end if winning was their only purpose, but simone was trouble shooting just like maturana and cappello.

so is you who don't know what your'e talking bout cause if you knew you wouldn't make such an emotional statment.not taking nothing away from we youths , they worked hard and faught their way back in the game, but JA coulda beat we easy if that was their sole intention, can't you see that!! if they really wanted to win then why take off marlon king the captain and best goal threat and other players who stood their ground, for rookies.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I swear if we take that defence to concacaf WCQ and if we do get passed bermuda we not getting out the second round. did you watch the GC at all fella, didn't you see how donavon was blowing pass them rookies like murice green.

steeuupppsss you must think maturana is ah magician to make that inexperience rookie defence ready by sept. we just had a defence that made it damn near impossible for top players like larsen, ibrahimavich, junberg, roney , owen,  and roccue santa cruz to score on we, so why take ah rookie team before them when is time for them to take us to the 2010 WC.

If they taking this green defence to concacaf i not supporting at all!!!! why start over when nothings wrong with what we've got. jack and camps really love to swing from ppl stones yes boy, no disrespect to the youths, but yuh think them nashy tin foot mal nourished school boys able with them big strong quick americans canadians and costa ricians. look at more heart break for tinibagonians. LOUD!!!!!! fackin steeeuuupppsss!!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 12:54:45 AM by just cool »

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I does try to be a gentleman to you and other fellas on this site who love to insult man for their veiws, but it seem like allyuh doh like to return the favor, anyway i will not entertain you and your hogish style fella with an equally rude remark, since yuh so rudely dismiss my coments as jackasness instead of seeing the logic and truth behind it.
 but let me ask yuh this. if the team that went to JA looked like this, how would you class it. = Ince, telesford, thomas, A edwards, spann, (M) C. edwards, D.  roberts, A whitley,  D theobald, (F) K. jones  S. john. how would you class this team? as an ABCDEFG team, mind you jamaica was without 5 of their top players so i add four of ours to breach the gap, would you still call this a rookie team.

JA was without camble ryce, ricardo fuller , ian goodison, R. Gardener, all tip top player, plus they took off malon king and luton shelton who was running rings around our defence and didn't have an answer for them, and replace them with rookies to get a look at them.

if they wanted they could've pressured us to the very end if winning was their only purpose, but simone was trouble shooting just like maturana and cappello.

so is you who don't know what your'e talking bout cause if you knew you wouldn't make such an emotional statment.not taking nothing away from we youths , they worked hard and faught their way back in the game, but JA coulda beat we easy if that was their sole intention, can't you see that!! if they really wanted to win then why take off marlon king the captain and best goal threat and other players who stood their ground, for rookies.

I did not insult you personally I just said that the statement of Jamaica playing a week team was a jackass statement.
What is different to what I said with the team you described ?
I would not pick Theobald to begin with, Spann not playing regularly and Stern (I'm a big supporter) is probably surplus when you look at Daryll and Randi Patterson.

But back to the Jamaican team. True some of their overseas weren't available but they still were almost at full strenght, football is not as simple as putting star players together and expecting results and from what i saw of the Jamaican team they looked the way they always look when it's their best team.
The big difference was the Trinidad team, this team of youths kept running and kept their shape, a lot of the passes were intercepted by the Jamaicans but the team made up for that by recovering the ball or forcing wild shots fronm the JA. Also the boys did not have a problem with going forward although in the 1st half a little too much long ball was used.
The result from the game was not because of 2 stupid goals that JA gave away but because of some excellent technical work, hard running, a self belief and teamwork.
I'm saying that we don't have to look too far from this team to get to a point where we seriously challenge the best in CONCACAF.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I swear if we take that defence to concacaf WCQ and if we do get passed bermuda we not getting out the second round. did you watch the GC at all fella, didn't you see how donavon was blowing pass them rookies like murice green.

steeuupppsss you must think maturana is ah magician to make that inexperience rookie defence ready by sept. we just had a defence that made it damn near impossible for top players like larsen, ibrahimavich, junberg, roney , owen,  and roccue santa cruz to score on we, so why take ah rookie team before them when is time for them to take us to the 2010 WC.

If they taking this green defence to concacaf i not supporting at all!!!! why start over when nothings wrong with what we've got. jack and camps really love to swing from ppl stones yes boy, no disrespect to the youths, but yuh think them nashy tin foot mal nourished school boys able with them big strong quick americans canadians and costa ricians. look at more heart break for tinibagonians. LOUD!!!!!! fackin steeeuuupppsss!!!

Whether you support them or not ent going to change nothing.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Well go brave nah hero, i go be here with the kleenex waiting.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
u know what does get me, when beenie was in charge they didnt say he was shit, or at least to his face, the man save we ass when we was losing to Bahrain, sometimes yuh wonder what a man have to do to prove himself, ah just hope by some twist of faith they give the man a call, at least give d man a chance.

Actually breddrin, Alvin did say Birchie was not good enough to be a national player and that there were several local based players who were better than him.  Repeatedly.  During commentaries on the game and afterwards in interviews.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

One last thing on the defence, the last WC team's defence was made up of now aging men, Tallest, Sancho, Gray, Dog et al.
Beenie pack the side with defensive midfielders to protect them, this time around the defenders might be young and magga foot but at leats they young.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

One last thing on the defence, the last WC team's defence was made up of now aging men, Tallest, Sancho, Gray, Dog et al.
Beenie pack the side with defensive midfielders to protect them, this time around the defenders might be young and magga foot but at leats they young.
Slow and have no experience!  and don't include brent & dog in that group, he's (dog) the best defender we had in ages , and he's only 32 , one year OLDER than stern.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 01:41:39 AM by just cool »

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
[
Slow and have no experience!  and don't include brent & dog in that group, he's (dog) the best defender we had in ages , and he's only 32 , one year OLDER than stern.

Are you forgetting how bad our defence was ?
Every game almost you could bank on us getting a goal in the first 10 mins of a game.
How many times Dog got beaten for pace ?
We had the best defence at that time because Beenie made the entire  midfield concentrate on defence and help out the backline.
None of the defense from the last WC figuring brother, time to move on.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Our first game in WC qualifying is June 15th
Aurtis Whitley - Central Midfield
Carlos Edwards - Right Midfield
Khaleem Hyland - Left Midfield
Keon Daniel - Central Midfield
Kenwyne Jones - Striker
Jason Scotland - Striker

Seem to be the popular/logical choice in the middle and up front

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Our first game in WC qualifying is June 15th
Aurtis Whitley - Central Midfield
Carlos Edwards - Right Midfield
Khaleem Hyland - Left Midfield
Keon Daniel - Central Midfield
Kenwyne Jones - Striker
Jason Scotland - Striker

Seem to be the popular/logical choice in the middle and up front
Keon daniels who plays in the PFL over daryl roberts who plays in the eridivie and scores against teams like PSV and feynord who's comming up against harsh competitive teams the likes of ajax and twente week in week out, for a youth who play on the lowest level. that's mindboggling.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile

BRING BACK BIRCHALL

Whitley.

Scotland

Give Tinto a chance.

Excellent post once yuh eliminate what i put in bold.  To me, the key to our qualifications lies with Daryl Roberts and Carlos Edwards

Kenwyne Jones will be defended like crazy and Stern John will see real pressha since teams know about him.

Daryl is our most underestimated and underated player, i am telling you people, he is a gem.  Carlos will be dangerous coming from a bit deeper, but he will also marked out to cut the supply line to jones and john!

With respect to the back line, Ince is the obvious choice, Tallest should add some experience but he should not be an automatic choice.  I like the backline that played against Jamaica, keep them together and they will grow.  The left back is a concern, but Avery John cannot be the answer since he aint playing anywhere

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
palos dont get tie up with this competive match thing.

I taking Sancho who training with some squad in UK trying to get a contract over a man playing day in and day out in the PFL.

Alyuh men trying to apply international rules to we squad which is not applicable.

Is not like we talking about chosing between Anelka who in form for Chelsea and trezeguet who might be getting bench for Juve.

You talking about picking Sancho, who currently has no contract and Keyno Thomas who playing for jabloteh, or Hislop who playing who knows where.

Your competitive match thing holds no water because we just bring back a few players who was on the " Warriors USA" team.
What is that a fete match side? What league them playing in.

Let we make sense here

You think a man who just get bump from a MLS squad and trying to make an A league can put in a better effort than a man like Sancho at this stage.

make Sense man

Let jack Warner and them come out and say x,y,z player get ban

As of now all I hear from Jack is there is no black list.

If Jack want to ban Sancho and kelvin Jack and Hislop because they are advocates of the FPATT them let him come out and say that.

As far as I concerned everybody still elligible to play.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I would love to see Birchall called back but lets be honest right now - when was the last time he actually played first-team football?
Hart for president

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I couldn't read no more after Touches bawl de man first touch like a rapist!  :rotfl:

I go lorse meh work here  :rotfl:

ah go hadda come back and finish de rest  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
I would love to see Birchall called back but lets be honest right now - when was the last time he actually played first-team football?
september 2 to December 1, January 12, February 16

Dat is more recent than anybody in the PFL
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
K Thomas has been impressive so I don't think he getting put aside just so.

1]; } ?>