April 29, 2024, 10:33:04 AM

Author Topic: RK looks to build next Season  (Read 6651 times)

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
RK looks to build next Season
« on: April 03, 2008, 04:29:16 AM »
http://www.sunderlandecho.com/safc/Keane-wants-50m-kitty.3943124.jp

Keane wants £50m kitty
[/color][/size]

Sunderland boss Roy Keane will ask for £50m to turn the Black Cats into a major force next season.
Keane said: "We know we need more in the summer and that's what I'll be asking for. I would only be looking for another £40m or £50m.

"I don't know why everyone is laughing. That is the least we need if we want to compete and go to the next level.

"This year, especially with the injuries we had at the start, it was about making sure we were in the Premiership next year. "We knew this year was about survival. We'll just try to get through it.

"To compete in the future, I would be looking at buying five or six players for £40m or £50m. I spent about £40m last year but that was on about 14 or 15 players.

"This year our squad is slightly stronger but we need more quality.

"That's what I'll be asking for and hopefully the investors will come up with it. We'll wait and see.

"We need the money to compete with the likes of Aston Villa, Blackburn and Spurs of this world.

"You can forget about the big four. They're in a different league altogether."

The full article contains 207 words and appears in Sunderland Echo newspaper.
Last Updated: 03 April 2008 9:10 AM

Lets hope he is not talking too soon, but its nearly there.

Will have to wait and see how much he is given, I suspect it will be the above figure.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: RK looks to build next Season
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 08:02:20 AM »
I am curious about how easy it seems for Keene to get money.  Look at his signings.  How many of those "14 to 15" players actually was worth any money at all!! Andr now he want more money?

He should make sure and scout his players a little better

Let's list them!

Kenwyne Jones
Andy Reid
Graig Gordon
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 08:25:13 AM »
I am curious about how easy it seems for Keene to get money.  Look at his signings.  How many of those "14 to 15" players actually was worth any money at all!! Andr now he want more money?

Let's list them!

Kenwyne Jones
Andy Reid
Graig Gordon
Phil Bardsley.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 09:06:39 AM »
I feel Roy over his head in the Premiership, handing him that kind of money is a recipe for disaster.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 09:07:04 AM »

Let's list them!

Kenwyne Jones
Andy Reid
Graig Gordon

You're acting like if Sunderland was playing Champions League ball. They were 2nd or 3rd odds on favourite to go down before the transfer window had even started.

Take a look at the list:

Gordon 9
Jones 6 + Stern
Chopra 5
Higginbotham 2.5
McShane 2.5
Halford 2.5
Anderson 1
Etuhu 1.5
O Donovan (U)
Richardson  (U)

(Jan)
Prica 2
Reid 4
Bardsley 2
Mvoto (U)

Not counting the Undisclosed fees that is 38 million, which mean he get Richardson for peanuts considering what he brings to the team WHEN FIT.
5 million was a bit hefty for Chopra, but strikers are expensive and one can argue that he's scored 2 of Sunderland's most important goals for the season. Add to that that he's their second highest scorer.
I would put Etuhu and Bardsley in among the men who bring something to the team as well.

Cole, Harte etc come on free transfer and was always going to be squad players or diplomatic exchange tokens for getting players loaned

Doh forget that men like Mido and Savage blank dem. At the end of the day, where Keane make he mistake was in worrying too much about the squad width, and not enough about its depth.
However when they stay up they should be able to attract a few proven solid EPL men and one or 2 young talents. The owners just go doh have to be fraid to open up their wallet on one man...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 09:40:01 AM »

Let's list them!

Kenwyne Jones
Andy Reid
Graig Gordon

I think you need to put things into perspective.

The squad was never going to survive we needed practically a full team.  Buying 2/3 quality signings were never on the cards as we would of still went down.   With the new sky deal and foriegn investors mediocre players now cost a lot of money.  Kenwyn for example £6 mill, noone was willing to pay that except Sunderland, we didn't have a lot of choice if we wnated to survive. 

You also have to take into account the prem money, the club will probably get £35 - 40 Million this year so the cost for the players is covered. 

RK is new to management, the club was a shambles so it simply did not have any scouting network, indeed the scouting network tends to leave with the managers when they move clubs.  The club has statred to build a network this year but that will not come overnight. 

It is fair to say the team has achieved more than the sum of its parts and considering we have been missing CE & KR most of the season success is staying in the league. 

This year will still be about quantity again as RK said 6 or so players, but you would expect that at least 1 of those will not work out, because thats the way it is. 

RK has made quite a few mistakes this year as anyone would learning their trade I hope he has learned some lessons and doesn't repeat them next season.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 10:30:23 AM »
Keane needs to start to look outside the UK for some talent now that they will have some money to spend..

Yes, it will always be a challenge to attract good talent to Sunderland but dem nonsensical british buys he make like roy odonovan and andy cole will do nothing to help sunderland.

If RK looking for a scout he should give me a call, I'm available and willing to work for only about 100K a year.  I'll be looking at good players who want to move to the prem, good players who aren't happy at their clubs and good players who are going to get relegated.

Here's my list of transfer targets that Keane should try to get that I think could be within their reach:

- Djibril Cisse (marseille)
- Taye Taiwo (marseille)
- Peter Crouch (liverpool)
- Andres D'Alessandro (?)
- Jan Koller (?)
- Paul Stalteri (fulham)
- Kevin Nolan (bolton)
- Matt Taylor (bolton)
- Brian McBride (fulham)
- Clint Dempsey (fulham)
- Sean Davis (porstmouth)
- Thomas Gravesen (everton)
- Andy Van Der Meyde (everton)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »
Omar, ya show ya cards too soon.....let him hire you first ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 10:54:15 AM »
Keane needs to start to look outside the UK for some talent now that they will have some money to spend..

Yes, it will always be a challenge to attract good talent to Sunderland but dem nonsensical british buys he make like roy odonovan and andy cole will do nothing to help sunderland.

If RK looking for a scout he should give me a call, I'm available and willing to work for only about 100K a year.  I'll be looking at good players who want to move to the prem, good players who aren't happy at their clubs and good players who are going to get relegated.

Here's my list of transfer targets that Keane should try to get that I think could be within their reach:

- Djibril Cisse (marseille) decent shout along with other clubs never worked out in prem for him
- Taye Taiwo (marseille) as above but prem, didn't really shine against Liverpool
- Peter Crouch (liverpool)wouldn't work with KJ, not for me
- Andres D'Alessandro (?) zaragoza wanted to be in Spain
- Jan Koller (?)35 too old
- Paul Stalteri (fulham) no thanks
- Kevin Nolan (bolton)no thanks
- Matt Taylor (bolton)no thanks, rejected Sunderland for Bolton in Jan, more interest money
- Brian McBride (fulham)no thanks
- Clint Dempsey (fulham)no thanks
- Sean Davis (porstmouth)decent player but don't think so
- Thomas Gravesen (everton)too old to build on
- Andy Van Der Meyde (everton) didn't he go "missing" or something doubt RK cup of tea

nice try but I wouldn't be counting on that 100K salary, if I was you ;)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 11:24:20 AM »
Roy doing alright

Sunderland have to overcome the mental block at having been relagated every time they come up to the big leagues.

One more win and they should be safe.

He is buying smart.

GK was a good buy you need that to build a team.

All they need is a goal scorer so they can put KJ to sit down when he not scoring.

Carlos and Richardson are good wingers.

They need to add a central defender
somebody like a Richard Dunne at Man city or a Mattew Upson or Robert Huth

If i was Roy Keene I would put that on a big name player like a rooney or ronaldo or drobga or torres and see if the team will to give them up for a 30 million.

But then again the player might not even want to go if the price is right.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 11:55:35 AM »
KND, you have to be joking!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 12:08:34 PM »
Keane's problem is just that players do not want to go to a "small" club. Spending 50 M in the summer will be a waste. He need to get quality players in one by one. Three guaranteed starters this summer, another couple next year and so on.

Sunderland is small in terms of their EPL pedigree and that will not change overnight. He needs to follow the blueprint of Allardyce at Bolton. Get experienced players on free transfers from outside of England or old players getting eased out.

The former should be easy IF they stay up this year. Sunderland should also have a real good chance of staying up next year because all them clubs fighting for promotion now real shitty. It must have some old men in Italy and Spain who looking for some money and good for 3 or 4 years.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 12:23:22 PM »
Keane's problem is just that players do not want to go to a "small" club. Spending 50 M in the summer will be a waste. He need to get quality players in one by one. Three guaranteed starters this summer, another couple next year and so on.

Sunderland is small in terms of their EPL pedigree and that will not change overnight. He needs to follow the blueprint of Allardyce at Bolton. Get experienced players on free transfers from outside of England or old players getting eased out.

The former should be easy IF they stay up this year. Sunderland should also have a real good chance of staying up next year because all them clubs fighting for promotion now real shitty. It must have some old men in Italy and Spain who looking for some money and good for 3 or 4 years.

You are right JDB, to me, he needs an experienced defender like Richard Dunne, a strong level headed midfielder like Kevin Nolan and a skillfull quick striker like Obafemi Martins. 

Nb: these are just examples!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still studying de maddness that KND just post about talking all the money and making ah bid for Drogba or Rooney or Torres.............lololololol.

ah love dis site!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »
Kev.. The Drogbas and Cristiano Ronaldos of this world won't be coming to the Stadium of Light you need to live with that fact. Aint nobody in their right mind playing at a level better than decent going there..

My targets will bring proven pedigree to Sunderland within their limitations.. comments below..

- Djibril Cisse (marseille) decent shout along with other clubs never worked out in prem for him arguably never got a fair chance at liverpool always being rotated among 4 strikers and in a defensive system. He's pining for a move back to the prem and would be motivated to do well next season
- Taye Taiwo (marseille) as above but prem, didn't really shine against Liverpoolyou don't judge a player on one game against liverpool. excellent left sided defensive player with a booming left foot and might also welcome a move to the prem but might be costly

- Peter Crouch (liverpool)wouldn't work with KJ, not for mewould provide much needed competition in the forward lineup and would compete with KJ rather than work in tandem[/color]

- Andres D'Alessandro (?) zaragoza wanted to be in Spainok scratch

- Jan Koller (?)35 too oldproven quality and would be also a good option coming off the bench and giving competition to KJ. Give him a 2yr contract. Andy Cole was too old too..

- Paul Stalteri (fulham) no thanksbetter than anything else Sunderland have on offer (besides bardsley) in the wing back position and proven prem quality

- Kevin Nolan (bolton)no thankswould solve the gap in centre midfield, at the top of his game he is in the england reckoning

- Matt Taylor (bolton)no thanks, rejected Sunderland for Bolton in Jan, more interest moneywould be a great addition and will be available when bolton get relegated

- Brian McBride (fulham)no thanksmore striker competition with prem experience

- Clint Dempsey (fulham)no thankscould be a very good squad player

- Sean Davis (porstmouth)decent player but don't think sowould be a very good squad player[/color]

- Thomas Gravesen (everton)too old to build onbut experienced and with a good run of games could be very dominant in the middle of the park

- Andy Van Der Meyde (everton) didn't he go "missing" or something doubt RK cup of teaif keane can motivate this guy and get him firing on all cylinders could be the buy of the season. keane needs to earn his pay, a la sam allardyce, and look for bargain buys like this guy that are just looking for an opportunity to resurrect their careers

edit: dunne and martins eh going no sunderland.. in fact no player in a good stable situation leaving for sunderland except for a monstrous pay rise.. Sunderland need to pillage dem relegated clubs for their best talent and also try and get a hookup with some players on loan..

Who knows keane might be able to convince Ferguson to part with Gerard Pique for a few months.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 12:43:32 PM »
Omar, Dunne, Martins and Nolan were just examples!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 01:00:39 PM »
Keane needs a goalscorer..  one to play with KJ..

oops i forgot..He had a goalscorer and sold him...oh well..

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 01:12:47 PM »
Omar, ya show ya cards too soon.....let him hire you first ;)

or worse yet. Simeos might make a play for them....

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »

What, yuh mean de one he had to sell to get KJ?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »

What, yuh mean de one he had to sell to get KJ?

You have to forgive him. Stick break in he ears, but he mean well...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 01:45:13 PM »
S.Sidwell might work out nice for Keane, he had a good season with reading then left for chelski's bench, maybe a promise of firstteam ball might pull him away, plus chelski might clean house so he could go. even Makelele, with his experience and attitude in d DM position, for a respectable price u never know they might just let him go................Bent from spurs, again with regular first team ball he might leave, Ramos aint playing him much these days..........he should scout some Afican players and Europe, maybe even south american teams.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 02:31:28 PM »

All dem millions of pounds they cud invent a time machine and buy a 1995 Latas...bound to finish midtable   :mackdaddy:

If dey cud make a move on some of the big four squad players they cud get some good players.  I eh know if they cud get a Benayoun, Denilson, Park, Gilberto (wish) for whatever the asking price is.

KND, you have to be joking!!
watch how he was going good and just had to throw dat in at the end    :rotfl:

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2008, 03:41:38 PM »
Kev.. The Drogbas and Cristiano Ronaldos of this world won't be coming to the Stadium of Light you need to live with that fact. Aint nobody in their right mind playing at a level better than decent going there..

My targets will bring proven pedigree to Sunderland within their limitations.. comments below..

- Djibril Cisse (marseille) decent shout along with other clubs never worked out in prem for him arguably never got a fair chance at liverpool always being rotated among 4 strikers and in a defensive system. He's pining for a move back to the prem and would be motivated to do well next season
- Taye Taiwo (marseille) as above but prem, didn't really shine against Liverpoolyou don't judge a player on one game against liverpool. excellent left sided defensive player with a booming left foot and might also welcome a move to the prem but might be costly

- Peter Crouch (liverpool)wouldn't work with KJ, not for mewould provide much needed competition in the forward lineup and would compete with KJ rather than work in tandem[/color]

- Andres D'Alessandro (?) zaragoza wanted to be in Spainok scratch

- Jan Koller (?)35 too oldproven quality and would be also a good option coming off the bench and giving competition to KJ. Give him a 2yr contract. Andy Cole was too old too..

- Paul Stalteri (fulham) no thanksbetter than anything else Sunderland have on offer (besides bardsley) in the wing back position and proven prem quality

- Kevin Nolan (bolton)no thankswould solve the gap in centre midfield, at the top of his game he is in the england reckoning

- Matt Taylor (bolton)no thanks, rejected Sunderland for Bolton in Jan, more interest moneywould be a great addition and will be available when bolton get relegated

- Brian McBride (fulham)no thanksmore striker competition with prem experience

- Clint Dempsey (fulham)no thankscould be a very good squad player

- Sean Davis (porstmouth)decent player but don't think sowould be a very good squad player[/color]

- Thomas Gravesen (everton)too old to build onbut experienced and with a good run of games could be very dominant in the middle of the park

- Andy Van Der Meyde (everton) didn't he go "missing" or something doubt RK cup of teaif keane can motivate this guy and get him firing on all cylinders could be the buy of the season. keane needs to earn his pay, a la sam allardyce, and look for bargain buys like this guy that are just looking for an opportunity to resurrect their careers

edit: dunne and martins eh going no sunderland.. in fact no player in a good stable situation leaving for sunderland except for a monstrous pay rise.. Sunderland need to pillage dem relegated clubs for their best talent and also try and get a hookup with some players on loan..

Who knows keane might be able to convince Ferguson to part with Gerard Pique for a few months.

Never would I dream in this world those kind of players(Drogba's etc) if you look at the quote he says 5/6 players 40 - 50 Million, lets put it into perspective Liverpool spent 3/4 of what sunderland spent on one player Torres. But thats an average of 7/8 Mill a player.

I can't see how you can call signings like Cole and Odovonan and in the same post suggest players like MvBride Koler both well past 30 and Dempsey, unproven there is in fact not a lot of difference surely you can see that.

salteri is not a good defender by any stretch. Rk quote about Taylor was "I knew in 30 seconds he wasn't a Sunderland player so I doubt very much that he will be back in for him.", but he does tend to do the unusual.

i do think we need someone to play with KJ not competition because I don't believe we have enough money to buy the rest that we need and another forward of similar type that can't play together.

As I have said before the squad is way too thin to buy 1/2/3 high quality players 6/7 players is what we need for next season, then if successful you can start looking at adding 2/3 real high quality players for serious money, because the rest of the squad wont need so much work.  I would expect a few foriegn players rather than all british.

As for RK needing to earn his money like Big Sam, well he was a manager a long time before he got into the prem and bought players RK is only in his 2nd season, although transfers is one area he needs to improve on quickly, so I don't think there can be any comparison yet.

Everybody has different opinions about players, you can watch the same game and come away with a totally different impression of a player from the guy sitting next to you, the comments I have made are just that my opinion.  But thats what makes this football management lark such a breeze for us fans, because we always know better, who we would buy, where we would play them etc.  And they want paying for it aswell, I don't know why the clubs bother any more with managers, it should just be done by forums and internet voting, the results would be better and a lot cheaper to change your ISP rather than the manager everytime it goes wrong. ;D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 03:44:07 PM by kev »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 03:49:51 PM »

Never would I dream in this world those kind of players(Drogba's etc) if you look at the quote he says 5/6 players 40 - 50 Million, lets put it into perspective Liverpool spent 3/4 of what sunderland spent on one player Torres. But thats an average of 7/8 Mill a player.

I can't see how you can call signings like Cole and Odovonan and in the same post suggest players like MvBride Koler both well past 30 and Dempsey, unproven there is in fact not a lot of difference surely you can see that.

salteri is not a good defender by any stretch. Rk quote about Taylor was "I knew in 30 seconds he wasn't a Sunderland player so I doubt very much that he will be back in for him.", but he does tend to do the unusual.

i do think we need someone to play with KJ not competition because I don't believe we have enough money to buy the rest that we need and another forward of similar type that can't play together.

As I have said before the squad is way too thin to buy 1/2/3 high quality players 6/7 players is what we need for next season, then if successful you can start looking at adding 2/3 real high quality players for serious money, because the rest of the squad wont need so much work.  I would expect a few foriegn players rather than all british.

As for RK needing to earn his money like Big Sam, well he was a manager a long time before he got into the prem and bought players RK is only in his 2nd season, although transfers is one area he needs to improve on quickly, so I don't think there can be any comparison yet.

Everybody has different opinions about players, you can watch the same game and come away with a totally different impression of a player from the guy sitting next to you, the comments I have made are just that my opinion.  But thats what makes this football management lark such a breeze for us fans, because we always know better, who we would buy, where we would play them etc.  And they want paying for it aswell, I don't know why the clubs bother any more with managers, it should just be done by forums and internet voting, the results would be better and a lot cheaper to change your ISP rather than the manager everytime it goes wrong. ;D

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

or instead they could just hire me for 100k a year..  ;D

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 03:55:41 PM »

Aye gan on then, but you need to do you homework better, and come up with a different list.

If you cant, make sure your not paid in installments based on results :devil:

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 03:56:28 PM »
What Keane should really do is take some of that money and hire a better physical training staff... a healthier squad next season would be worth far more to Sunderland than some mediocre signing in the summer.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »
What Keane should really do is take some of that money and hire a better physical training staff... a healthier squad next season would be worth far more to Sunderland than some mediocre signing in the summer.

At least lets get a players name before the slagging starts

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 04:01:12 PM »

Aye gan on then, but you need to do you homework better, and come up with a different list.

If you cant, make sure your not paid in installments based on results :devil:

lets hear your list..

who'd u like to see at the SOL next season?

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 04:11:26 PM »
TBH I haven't a clue, I know what we need but who never.

Unless the players are quite high profile and I see a lot of them I couldn't really say.  Watching a game or a team is totally different from watching a player for a position.

We need 2/3 defenders who can defend and pass

We need a 2/3 of midfielders  a ballwinner / holding  another central and 1 for right as back up / compettion for Carlo and someone new to play along with KJ.

Its a lot easier to say no to players for the reasons above age not did it etc.  I suspect a few will be foriegn because there isn't that much going that are British and much of a muchness and the decent ones wont be let go. 

I will start to give it some serious thought when we are safe just for you, in fact I will make a point of starting a Transfer Rumour thread in the summer so we can argue to our hearts content hows that?

I did think the Mexican Callisto? at man City who is on loan looks a good player hasn't played much due to doing his shoulder but looks fast works and can beat a man but I am unsure whether Man City will follow up.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 04:13:26 PM by kev »

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 04:30:24 PM »
At least lets get a players name before the slagging starts
the term "mediocre" was judging from his hit-or-miss history with signings thus far; but i did forget how many big players have (unfortunately) blanked him time and time again.

I did think the Mexican Callisto? at man City who is on loan looks a good player hasn't played much due to doing his shoulder but looks fast works and can beat a man but I am unsure whether Man City will follow up.
You must be referring to Nery Castillo, the Mexican that ripped up Copa America last Summer.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 04:31:15 PM »
RK needs to buy good mid-field players. Offensive and defensive.

1]; } ?>