June 15, 2024, 03:19:42 PM

Author Topic: Trinis in action this weekend(April 4th-5th)  (Read 5758 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis in action this weekend(April 4th-5th)
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 04:36:11 PM »
It's all about upside....this kid is coming out faster than anyone (well almost anyone in the 100m so far lol) in collegiate history in 2 events....and has improved yearly.  He is the most valuable because he is American, arguably the best college sprinter ever and barely 22. Asafa et al don't get that as "base" coming out because shoe companies value american athletes more (they have more visibility) and because at 22 they weren't running what this guy is running. No one was. He ran 19.69 at 21 for chrissakes!

Bianca's deal is 200, 250 300 350 400 450 - six years up 50k every year....
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 06:46:51 PM »
Anybody know what Darrel and Marc getting?

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 04:49:32 AM »
It's all about upside....this kid is coming out faster than anyone (well almost anyone in the 100m so far lol) in collegiate history in 2 events....and has improved yearly.  He is the most valuable because he is American, arguably the best college sprinter ever and barely 22. Asafa et al don't get that as "base" coming out because shoe companies value american athletes more (they have more visibility) and because at 22 they weren't running what this guy is running. No one was. He ran 19.69 at 21 for chrissakes!

Bianca's deal is 200, 250 300 350 400 450 - six years up 50k every year....

How old was Carter when he ran 19.63? And he ran it in Lausanne in the big leagues. Shows that it aint a "Texas" run.

I agree those Dix times are impressive, but you know better than we that you need to see that on the circuit to get full credit.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 01:20:26 PM »
BROWN? Which back ??? ???

You ent see the man just became equal the 2nd fastest ever (with BURNS)  in TNT with this 10.00, and it's APRIL!???

No one believed when I said those times in P.O.S in 2005 were bullshit, because, well, what would I know......

oh, except for the fact that NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN THE RACE HAS RUN THE TIME THEY RAN THERE, IN 3 seasons and counting.  What a shock.

It have no watching of no "back" pardna. The line forms behind Thompson, trust me, from what I saw today.  Trinidad has its Asafa prototype.  He is 6'2'' but starts like he is 5'7'', and then once he is ahead of you he let the long legs get going and then well....today was a taste of it.....pulling away.....10.00 easy.

In fact he is smoother than Asafa looks most of the time. Have to find that race to show you all....if anyone has it please post it.

A star is born.  I don't think any who know me know me to give high praise to a bunch of people often.

1)(forget the australia thing) he took it easy in that race he eh really run ah 10 yet ..... we have not seen what he has to offer .......

2)with that 200 meter time thompson just ran i predict that richard better what his back .. I mean browns own  cause that is what he would see..........  brown  who does not run the 200 ran 20.5 last year at the crawford stadium... If you watch the race again he eased off at the last 20  cause he could not have caught  bolt...he will finish thmpson in the 100 he may have to switch it up to 3 third gear this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGw4Q0Ke4wQ    200 m

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>