June 07, 2024, 03:46:45 AM

Author Topic: Ricardo Fuller's Girl  (Read 36300 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Ricardo Fuller's Girl
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 03:26:31 PM »
jus cool go read de imps contributions in de cricket forum.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 03:30:31 PM »
Dais how allyuh does welcome ppl on allyuh web site!! some times i does be ashamed to be a trini the way my ppl does act with others.
allyuh real fackin unfriendly boy, and i don't know if is me who naieve , but i live in ah next man country, and when i came here ppl seemed so unfriendly and unwelcoming , so when i see my ppl doing that to others it really bothers me, & i feel a sense of shame, BC that type of behavior relay one word to me, uncivilized !!

quite often i have to make up for the social inadiquaties my ppl in foriegn. do you know how much ppl does tell me how unfriendly and stuck up trini's are, and how they are condeseding to others, especially caribbean ppl, and to see it in cyber space makes it all the more valid and real.                                       who vex go suck out!!

Look boy...if people wanted to be 'welcomed' then they would act so people could like them.

Since yesterday this Jah Jah impse making dotish thread.

So make ah turn with this Trini people bad schupidness.
First of all  MR , i ain't no BOY !!so cool with that!

lol So wha yuh is den?
 secondly , i didn't know the fella was on that since yesterday, if i knew he was impsing i would not post in opposition, BC by the looks of it seemed to me that he was fairly new and ppl jump on his case. so i will resend my comments and remove the post.

but i must say this , it's better for us not to stoop to the level of impsy ppl , BC that only make us look low class. to me it's better to be graceful under fire rather than cussing out ppl like ah bunch of indisapline backward savages. yuh catch more flies with honey than vineger.                                           positive.

First off...meen want to ketch no fly.

Secondly, nobody in here was gehing on like any savage.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 03:32:00 PM »

All now mi notice unnubh cyaan post up none a di SOACA WARRIORS woman dem. Unnuh mussi too shame seh a pure WHOITE GYAL  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

am i the only one who gets a headache trying to translate this code?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »
Dais how allyuh does welcome ppl on allyuh web site!! some times i does be ashamed to be a trini the way my ppl does act with others.
allyuh real fackin unfriendly boy, and i don't know if is me who naieve , but i live in ah next man country, and when i came here ppl seemed so unfriendly and unwelcoming , so when i see my ppl doing that to others it really bothers me, & i feel a sense of shame, BC that type of behavior relay one word to me, uncivilized !!

quite often i have to make up for the social inadiquaties my ppl in foriegn. do you know how much ppl does tell me how unfriendly and stuck up trini's are, and how they are condeseding to others, especially caribbean ppl, and to see it in cyber space makes it all the more valid and real.                                       who vex go suck out!!

Look boy...if people wanted to be 'welcomed' then they would act so people could like them.

Toppa yuh beat meh to it.
Just Cool wha is your problem?
Is not like de man come humble and cool to we forum......go back and look at de man-ah mean-de idiot post.

Now apparently yuh had a topic to bring up bout some idiots having dis or dat to say bout we Trinis.....f**k dem!

Just yesterday ah group ah fellahs here(in de midwest)meet me in some training ah doing and asking me if ah does get on ignorant and violent like Jamaicans???
Just Cool just do your thing to represent Trini in a positive way, you cyah answer for everybody and tell dem just that when dey question yuh.

Listen bredren i not here to make trouble with no one, i just don't like to see grown folks cussing and carrying onn like ah buch ah hulligans or jammett woman.what we don't know is that other ppl does be on we site and we are representaives our our nation whether we like it or not,. so what kinda image we sending to the world.

I will confess that i was wrong for getting involved with out knowing the facts, and for that i will recant my statments, but i will not recant my feelings about the way we treat others who we deem beneath us.

and about jamaicans, not all jamaicans behave the way yuh mid west friends discribe, i have real decent jamaican friends who are cool and tolerant toward others and disaplined. some of the best ppl i've met in this life are from jamaica, and i believe the majority of jamaicans are hard working decent friendly ppl.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:47:37 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 03:45:07 PM »
Yeah but the man ent really say nutting ,all he do is post ah pic ah sweet reds ,ask to see we players girls lol .
Yuhseeit? Di man dem a act like mi come in yah a diss up Trinidad or sumting.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »
Yeah but the man ent really say nutting ,all he do is post ah pic ah sweet reds ,ask to see we players girls lol .
aye forget all that.
just post 5 more

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »

First of all  MR , i ain't no BOY !!so cool with that! secondly , i didn't know the fella was on that since yesterday, if i knew he was impsing i would not post in opposition, BC by the looks of it seemed to me that he was fairly new and ppl jump on his case. so i will resend my comments and remove the post.

but i must say this , it's better for us not to stoop to the level of impsy ppl , BC that only make us look low class. to me it's better to be graceful under fire rather than cussing out ppl like ah bunch of indisapline backward savages. yuh catch more flies with honey than vineger.                                           positive.

Nah don't rescind yuh comments. I made one post yesterday asking to see a picture of LARA baby modda cause me hear she look good and di man dem a jump down mi throat.

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2008, 03:51:55 PM »
aye forget all that.
just post 5 more
Claude Davis woman:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2008, 03:52:51 PM »
Binks post some pics like dat in here please.
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=21483.0

truetrini

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2008, 03:56:14 PM »
man f**k off all who vex, de man is ah f**king troll and he could kiss my f**king trini ass!

Now or after ah take ah shit..leh he haul he c**t.

I say so

I is ah f**king proud trini, and I doh like dis Jakan versus trini shit, but trolls not f**king welcome.

After he get he cuss out he reform?

steups

Kiss my trini asshole!

Take dem f**king ugly ass hoes somewhere else

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2008, 03:59:27 PM »
man f**k off all who vex, de man is ah f**king troll and he could kiss my f**king trini ass!

Now or after ah take ah shit..leh he haul he c**t.

I say so

I is ah f**king proud trini, and I doh like dis Jakan versus trini shit, but trolls not f**king welcome.

After he get he cuss out he reform?

steups

Kiss my trini asshole!

Take dem f**king ugly ass hoes somewhere else
What is your major malfunction?

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2008, 04:01:12 PM »
Can I post topless? Can they be 18 y.o. and up? I have some nice homegrown girls (no fake tits, no airbrush) I can post.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »
Well what ah go tell yuh? dem yardie and dem is glutton for punishment because they doh come here to post beneficial stuff just things to oppose de trinis....thas why they had to geh bun...they have to know they place.....I agree there are times to not stoop to they level.....but then it have time they have to get dey back bun.....This might b one of those times lol....

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2008, 04:05:55 PM »
what de f**k dat asshole think this place is?  He come here last night asking fuh pics ah Lara girl saying he know Lara only like white women.

He get vex and start saying he cyar speak south american and we have sing song voice and drunk indian girls.

Steups.
leh he haul he stink c**t!

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2008, 04:07:44 PM »
what de f**k dat asshole think this place is?  He come here last night asking fuh pics ah Lara girl saying he know Lara only like white women.

He get vex and start saying he cyar speak south american and we have sing song voice and drunk indian girls.

Steups.
Does LARA not like white women? Drunk indian girls? What the hell are you on about? Okay I admit I said yuh have a song song voice but that was only after I was attacked.

truetrini

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2008, 04:10:24 PM »

Steups.
Does LARA not like white women? Drunk indian girls? What the hell are you on about? Okay I admit I said yuh have a song song voice but that was only after I was attacked.

I am so sorry I attacked you.  I am so ashamed.  I had no right to attack you without just cause for for that I am deeply saddened.

Please accept my apologies and I will do my very best to be friendler and more tolerant of f**king retards in the future.

Again I am very sorry.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2008, 04:11:15 PM »
Can I post topless? Can they be 18 y.o. and up? I have some nice homegrown girls (no fake tits, no airbrush) I can post.

Post away brother. I don't mind. ;D ;D

PS - I'm not a moderator ;)
Two islands are better than one.

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2008, 04:15:57 PM »

Post away brother. I don't mind. ;D ;D

PS - I'm not a moderator ;)
Okay I started posting already. I gonna post some topless but not the skin out ones.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2008, 04:18:09 PM »
Nah no top less and no underage ,.......ah what, the heck am not the mod either .he go move it doh ,but no underage .

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »
Nah no top less and no underage ,.......ah what, the heck am not the mod either .he go move it doh ,but no underage .
Oh rass okay him delete di topless one dem already. But 18 years old is not underage?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »
That and referring to Maria and Marissa Mohammed as "dem two coolie gyals" and saying they could get it.

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »
That and referring to Maria and Marissa Mohammed as "dem two coolie gyals" and saying they could get it.
Mi rass suh wah wrong wit dat? Mi love coolie gyal and mi love wuk gyal too. Mi worried bout some a unnuh pon dah board yah fi real.

truetrini

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2008, 04:32:02 PM »
Oh rass okay him delete di topless one dem already. But 18 years old is not underage?

I feel that you is Wim come back tuh haunt we yes.

Yuh is ah ka-ka hole

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2008, 04:33:50 PM »
Good call bun he blasted back...!

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2008, 04:34:08 PM »

I feel that you is Wim come back tuh haunt we yes.

Yuh is ah ka-ka hole
Go look inna di HOT GIRL thread and shake some a di BATTY offa yuh mind.

truetrini

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2008, 04:36:09 PM »
well one ah dem criss  but de ress ugly no arse

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2008, 04:37:16 PM »
Not really disagreeing with him still to young ah think doh .

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2008, 04:37:59 PM »
Binks you and Andre could lime good.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2008, 04:41:08 PM »
I've come to discover that Jamaicans don't consider "coolie" a slur.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2008, 04:41:31 PM »
Binks you and Andre could lime good.

ent...now thinking competition is good   :devil:

1]; } ?>