April 28, 2024, 09:45:18 PM

Author Topic: Ricardo Fuller's Girl  (Read 35717 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Ricardo Fuller's Girl
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »
tell this f**kkin yellow liver batty bwoy take he syphillitic c**t away from here,and i eh mean the gyul.and talk f**kkin english.ah bunch ah gay f**kkin brits on them team and they can't f**kkin talk good.ah set ah unuh munuh shit.
Juss cool with the fight down ting nah fardder, BC i does get offended when allyuh bad talk yardie ppl, i have children in JA as we speak, and i does get highly offended when allyuh talk all that sh!t!! BC my mudder C@nt kids is jamaican!!!! from a wonderful Jamiacan Woman, and when yuh talk that crap it does drive me crazy. the same way ppl hate to hear certain things , SO DO I !!!!!!!
i eh talkin bout jamaican,i talkin bout this c**t on de forum who happen to be ah jakan,he coulda be from rio claro,ah still eh care.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2008, 06:50:34 PM »
tell this f**kkin yellow liver batty bwoy take he syphillitic c**t away from here,and i eh mean the gyul.and talk f**kkin english.ah bunch ah gay f**kkin brits on them team and they can't f**kkin talk good.ah set ah unuh munuh shit.
Juss cool with the fight down ting nah fardder, BC i does get offended when allyuh bad talk yardie ppl, i have children in JA as we speak, and i does get highly offended when allyuh talk all that sh!t!! BC my mudder C@nt kids is jamaican!!!! from a wonderful Jamiacan Woman, and when yuh talk that crap it does drive me crazy. the same way ppl hate to hear certain things , SO DO I !!!!!!!

Well horse...no disrespect, but dy your business. You cah expect everybody to feel the way you feel.

Just like people eh go start backing de US juss cos Warmonga say he chirren born n raise dey.
For ah man who living in a foriegn land with exposer to other cultures , you sure seem to have a crude limited simplistic view of life. not BC someone's not from your country they are not worthy of respect. i not asking you to love no one, but respect due to all until an individualistic violation, so only trini's in your vieware worthy of respect automatically, what ah shame. trinidad is ah dot on the globe with a pop, of less than 2 million. so what happen to the rest of humanity.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2008, 06:53:54 PM »

Well horse...no disrespect, but dy your business. You cah expect everybody to feel the way you feel.

Just like people eh go start backing de US juss cos Warmonga say he chirren born n raise dey.
For ah man who living in a foriegn land with exposer to other cultures , you sure seem to have a crude limited simplistic view of life. not BC someone's not from your country they are not worthy of respect. i not asking you to love no one, but respect due to all until an individualistic violation, so only trini's in your vieware worthy of respect automatically, what ah shame. trinidad is ah dot on the globe with a pop, of less than 2 million. so what happen to the rest of humanity.

I ever said that only Trinis deserving of respect?

De man is ah impse so he'll get treated as an impse.

If you want to drink bush tea fuh other people fever then you go ahead.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2008, 06:54:14 PM »

toppa is ah woman sah.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2008, 06:56:13 PM »

toppa is ah woman sah.
I was about to say de same ting

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2008, 06:57:35 PM »
I love white people..i eh think dey is satan!! No disrespect meant  ::)
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »

toppa is ah woman sah.
I was about to say de same ting

:D
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2008, 07:14:10 PM »
I love white people..i eh think dey is satan!! No disrespect meant  ::)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2008, 07:39:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2008, 09:41:04 PM »
http://www.yardflex.com/archives/000298.html#comments

this is fuller girl article

"Watching her sinewy feline moves, it doesn't take you long to come to the conclusion that she is a bold, mercenary ghetto sex bomb."

::)
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2008, 09:48:34 PM »
http://www.yardflex.com/archives/000298.html#comments

this is fuller girl article

"Watching her sinewy feline moves, it doesn't take you long to come to the conclusion that she is a bold, mercenary ghetto sex bomb."

::)

:rotfl:
what de hell

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2008, 09:54:11 PM »
Lionpaw give some feed back on this girl nuh what is she up to now
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2008, 10:02:14 PM »
Look more

"Danielle emerged from the pool, beads of water winding their way slowly down her voluptuous body. The Yardflex writer swallowed...twice, a gentle lion already stirring in his loins. And then she walked over to him, and breathed in a perky voice:
"Hi, I am Danielle."

:rotfl: BWDMCID? This "journalist" make Sunday Punch look like a Pulitzer prize winner.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 10:04:15 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2008, 04:30:41 AM »
Men! Allyuh good oui.

Tell dat Jamaican dat most of the soca warriors are MARRIED MEN. They eh running down no sketel and dotish enough to put she in house (tho some ah dem might have dey lil ting on de side  ;D).

Doh watch Dwight Yorke as an example of de typical soca warrior where women are concerned. I know quite a few of our WAGS and they are beautiful, quiet, educated women, busy raising their families while their men go out and make dat money. One even works as quite a successful manager out here, competing with her husband in the money making stakes.

So no mister Jakan, we eh posting no pics of nobody's WIFE on here for you to ogle. You keep your Jamaican sketel. A good Trini woman worth ten thousand ah dat free ting any day!
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2008, 06:53:23 AM »
Okey dokey. On a serious note it seems that you fellas in Trinidad like the lighter persuasion of females. This the best Sancho could do?

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2008, 11:07:24 AM »
Okey dokey. On a serious note it seems that you fellas in Trinidad like the lighter persuasion of females. This the best Sancho could do?

Is Sancho the best she can do?  Wuz yuh point?

I don't even know his girlfirend's name but what their choice in romantic partner have to do with anybody else but them?  Or with anything for that matter.  It's THEIR choice.

And as ah here.  Yuh see the terminology we use like 'Skettel' and the like...I personally find it as offensive as the racial slurs spoken about and debated so often on this forum.  To label a woman because of her sexual choices in a term that is deliberately derogative is no different than maligning a person solely based on their ethnicity.  The effect and intent is the same - to disenfranchise, dehumanize and denigrate.  Is a person solely defined by the colour of their skin?  So is a woman solely defined by her sexuality?  the way i see it, a woman has as much right to her sexuality as a man does.  what she does with it is HER choice.  But it is not the only thing that defines her.   I personally find labeling and defining women in such a derogatory manner offensive to all women.  So just as we leave the racial slurs outta the mix, let's leave that kinda terminology outta it too nuh.

And 'baby mudda'?  Must Leasel be defined for the rest of her life as that?  She is an accomplished and sought after makeup artist and stylist.  Having Brian Lara's child is not the only thing she has 'accomplished' in her entire life.  Let's call her Leasel nuh.  The 'baby' name is Sydney.  She real bright, confident and spirited.  And very passionate about the Soca Warriors.  Their connection to Lara is not the only things that characterizes them.
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2008, 11:25:32 AM »

Is Sancho the best she can do?  Wuz yuh point?

I don't even know his girlfirend's name but what their choice in romantic partner have to do with anybody else but them?  Or with anything for that matter.  It's THEIR choice.

And as ah here.  Yuh see the terminology we use like 'Skettel' and the like...I personally find it as offensive as the racial slurs spoken about and debated so often on this forum.  To label a woman because of her sexual choices in a term that is deliberately derogative is no different than maligning a person solely based on their ethnicity.  The effect and intent is the same - to disenfranchise, dehumanize and denigrate.  Is a person solely defined by the colour of their skin?  So is a woman solely defined by her sexuality?  the way i see it, a woman has as much right to her sexuality as a man does.  what she does with it is HER choice.  But it is not the only thing that defines her.   I personally find labeling and defining women in such a derogatory manner offensive to all women.  So just as we leave the racial slurs outta the mix, let's leave that kinda terminology outta it too nuh.

And 'baby mudda'?  Must Leasel be defined for the rest of her life as that?  She is an accomplished and sought after makeup artist and stylist.  Having Brian Lara's child is not the only thing she has 'accomplished' in her entire life.  Let's call her Leasel nuh.  The 'baby' name is Sydney.  She real bright, confident and spirited.  And very passionate about the Soca Warriors.  Their connection to Lara is not the only things that characterizes them.
Well I for one wasn't aware that the "C" word was a slur and now that I do I will refrain from using it on the site. I wasn't really bringing ethnicity into it I was just curious because I posted a bunch of not even black girls but brown girls in the HOT GIRL thread but as soon as I posted a lighter skin girl the guys went crazy. I am just curious if it is the norm in Trinidad that's all and athletes usually have hot wives and no disrespect but Sancho wife don't look all that hot. As for Leasel I guess that's just the cross she has to bear once being linked to one of the most famous cricketers in the world. I tell you what though Trini's have some real nice woman and on a whole you beat Jamaica by far. I don't like Soca music but I'm planning on tekking a trip to Port of Spain to check out some a yuh ladis.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2008, 11:30:44 AM »
Binks post some pics like dat in here please.
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=21483.0
Can I post topless? Can they be 18 y.o. and up? I have some nice homegrown girls (no fake tits, no airbrush) I can post.

Post away brother. I don't mind. ;D ;D

PS - I'm not a moderator ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Socafan yuh eh easy ...

Can they be 18 and up? Dahis a question ???

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2008, 11:31:47 AM »
JahJahBinks......what yuh really come on here for eh??....WHAT??!!!....

OH GEEZ AND AGES!!!.......

GOOOOOOOO AAAAWWWWWAAAAAYYYYY!!!!.......  
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2008, 11:42:47 AM »
Lionpaw give some feed back on this girl nuh what is she up to now

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline JahJahBinks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2008, 11:44:16 AM »
JahJahBinks......what yuh really come on here for eh??....WHAT??!!!....

OH GEEZ AND AGES!!!.......

GOOOOOOOO AAAAWWWWWAAAAAYYYYY!!!!.......  
I assume you are not as hot as the women I posted so yuh vex?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2008, 11:52:02 AM »
Bravo socachatter. :applause:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2008, 01:37:25 PM »

an now reading dis .. .4 pages .. .lol  Star Wars really hit a nerve.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »
[

Papa yo  :o :o...yuh come to vent gyirl

handle yuhself,, BOFF DEY ASS!! BUFF DEM!!!....de whole buncha misogynist reprobates inside ah here

btw Yuh seem to know plenty bout dat chile,,yuh does lime wit Lara baby mother or wha?

*puttin on buff proof shirt and helmet*
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »

Papa yo  :o :o...yuh come to vent gyirl

handle yuhself,, BOFF DEY ASS!! BUFF DEM!!!....de whole buncha misogynist reprobates inside ah here

btw Yuh seem to know plenty bout dat chile,,yuh does lime wit Lara baby mother or wha?

*puttin on buff proof shirt and helmet*

come dutty...   :bringiton:   ;)

I don't lime with her I know her professionally.  she not meh liming padner but we doh pass each other straight either. 
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »
Yuh lie...yuh is de chile gordmudder...you only playin demure
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 03:58:36 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2008, 03:58:36 PM »
Yuh lie...yuh is de chiole gordmudder...you only playin demure

dutty i about as demure as you are.   :-*

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2008, 04:53:42 PM »
Yuh lie...yuh is de chiole gordmudder...you only playin demure

dutty i about as demure as you are.   :-*
who demi moore :rotfl:

1]; } ?>