April 23, 2024, 10:43:15 PM

Author Topic: I STILL BELIEVE  (Read 1814 times)

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I STILL BELIEVE
« on: September 03, 2005, 07:48:17 PM »
Today in the HCS I saw GOD. He came down from heaven, scored a beautiful goal...made some breath taking plays and made me a solid believer...I'm not sure if anyone else saw him, but he wore a number ten jersey. My faith was in doubt, and then he answered my prayers...I STILL BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I STILL BELIEVE
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 07:51:39 PM »
Man dey, doh get we in Trouble with the Real Boss

TEN COMMANDMENTS
I. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.

III. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 07:59:21 PM »
Today in the HCS I saw GOD. He came down from heaven, scored a beautiful goal...made some breath taking plays and made me a solid believer...I'm not sure if anyone else saw him, but he wore a number ten jersey. My faith was in doubt, and then he answered my prayers...I STILL BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

Foo,l try to understand where to draw the line!! May GOD have mercy on your ignorant soul.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 08:06:55 PM »
Guys,

Take it easy. It's just a  metaphor.....and I'm sure God understands..after all it was said that Jesus had a great sense of humor..

Latapy for President........(no offense Max Richards)

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 08:08:02 PM »
Guys,

Take it easy. It's just a  metaphor.....and I'm sure God understands..after all it was said that Jesus had a great sense of humor..

Latapy for President........(no offense Max Richards)

Much better!! :D

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 09:47:34 PM »
Guys....I can see english was not a strong point for a few of you. Yes as kicker said it was a METAPHOR. I don't go home and pray to Russell Latapy at night. Let me explain yuh what I meant in layman terms so you can understand....We as trinis always sayin," God is a Trini". So I took it a step further...he was watchin the game and after seeing what was goin on decided to come down through Latas, who is the boss by the way, and produce some "magic". I can't believe alyuh take something I say so literally.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 10:03:32 PM »
Guys....I can see english was not a strong point for a few of you. Yes as kicker said it was a METAPHOR. I don't go home and pray to Russell Latapy at night. Let me explain yuh what I meant in layman terms so you can understand....We as trinis always sayin," God is a Trini". So I took it a step further...he was watchin the game and after seeing what was goin on decided to come down through Latas, who is the boss by the way, and produce some "magic". I can't believe alyuh take something I say so literally.
yuh good boy...English is nuh meh strong point...neither is Religion...shim, ah doh think ah have any strong points...thanks for reminding meh ...yuh know and understand me better than me, in such a short time...and yuh geralize bout men on the board too....yuh real good

1]; } ?>