April 29, 2024, 09:24:08 AM

Author Topic: Joe Public in partnership with Jamaican clubs Waterhouse & Portmore.  (Read 4687 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Mc Comie: Public deserved a win against Jabloteh.
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).
[/size]

Joe Public head coach Michael Mc Comie said that Tuesday’s 2-2 draw against rivals San Juan Jabloteh should have been in favor of his team.

“It was an unfortunate result for us especially with the way we played in the second half,” said Mc Comie who believed his team dominated the second period.

Joe Public came from behind after a 2-0 score was in favor of Jabloteh after the first period to score two goals to level the match played at the Marvin Lee Stadium, home to the Eastern Lions. Public’s goals were scored by Jair Lopez and former Jabloteh midfielder Kerry Baptiste.

“I think we should have won the match,” continued the Public coach. “We strayed from our game plan in the opening half and paid for it.”

Second half changes by Mc Comie, saw the introduction of newcomers Jair Lopez, Kareem Joachim and Tousha Benjamin which changed the match according to Mc Comie.

“We are still looking for the right combination of players,” added Mc Comie. Joe Public already with three new Jamaicans this season, Kevin Lamey, Brian Woustan and Reggae Boys international Irvinor English are expecting five more foreigners this month.

Mc Comie stated that his team’s partnership with Jamaican clubs Waterhouse FC and Portmore United will see to more Jamaicans join his club in April. He also expects an English goalie and an El Salvadorian player to join the Eastern Lions.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 05:26:46 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Public in partnership with Jamaican clubs Waterhouse & Portmore.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 05:33:03 AM »
Mc Comie: Public deserved a win against Jabloteh.

Mc Comie stated that his team’s partnership with Jamaican clubs Waterhouse FC and Portmore United will see to more Jamaicans join his club in April. He also expects an English goalie and an El Salvadorian player to join the Eastern Lions.

Well yes 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 05:52:39 AM »
“We are still looking for the right combination of players,” added Mc Comie. Joe Public already with three new Jamaicans this season, Kevin Lamey, Brian Woustan and Reggae Boys international Irvinor English are expecting five more foreigners this month.

Mc Comie stated that his team’s partnership with Jamaican clubs Waterhouse FC and Portmore United
will see to more Jamaicans join his club in April. He also expects an English goalie and an El Salvadorian player to join the Eastern Lions.

Sen more cock roach....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 05:54:09 AM »
sen more cockroach..Sam yuh is ah f**king borse

hahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 06:01:02 AM »
well yes..one more reason to hate Joe Public

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 06:14:09 AM »

Mc Comie stated that his team’s partnership with Jamaican clubs Waterhouse FC and Portmore United
will see to more Jamaicans join his club in April. He also expects an English goalie and an El Salvadorian player to join the Eastern Lions.

Sen more cock roach....

:rotfl:

And these move will make them the  best team in woooooooooooooorld.  I already lost repect for Joe Public.  this adds to it

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 06:23:00 AM »
I just lose more respect for Joe sorry Jamaica Public Football Club. 

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 06:28:14 AM »
That english goalie i bet is andre charles  from the  under23 Lamey of all people lamey in he 30's and washed up anyway i bet when they return to JA he would walk into the national team
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 07:10:39 AM »
stueps
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 07:37:49 AM »

Sen more cock roach....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anybody know where these players from ?

Jair Lopez, Kareem Joachim and Tousha Benjamin

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 08:39:23 AM »
I dont mind the foreign players but kevin  lamey  ::) ..... I wonder Did he sign any under 20 players ... over even a few promising super league players... thats why yuh have to give props to fenwick even though he has his ways

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 08:52:42 AM »

Sen more cock roach....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anybody know where these players from ?

Jair Lopez, Kareem Joachim and Tousha Benjamin

Tousha Benjamin is from Couva. He was in the Us for a while and returned some time last year. Left footed, and is related (cousin I think..) to Glen Benjamin.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 12:42:35 PM »
I don't think anybody should envy Joe Public,Calidonia flooded with Guyanese,W Connection flooded with Brazillians,Jabloteh suck the T&T well dry of our best local players,why because Joe Public align themselves with the Jamaicans people have a problem with that,i don't know if you all realize a Caribbean league is forming before our very eyes without actually forming one.

Jabloteh dominated T&T Football for so many years while all those teams were struggleing with their local based players,it's true they set the standards/trend everybody has now picked up and caught up with them,where as before it had two good teams now it have about five/six and that makes the league good,what i find funny is they are the only team with a foreign Coach which should give them a slight edge. 

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 12:45:06 PM »
I don't think anybody should envy Joe Public,Calidonia flooded with Guyanese,W Connection flooded with Brazillians,Jabloteh suck the T&T well dry of our best local players,why because Joe Public align themselves with the Jamaicans people have a problem with that,i don't know if you all realize a Caribbean league is forming before our very eyes without actually forming one.

Jabloteh dominated T&T Football for so many years while all those teams were struggleing with their local based players,it's true they set the standards/trend everybody has now picked up and caught up with them,where as before it had two good teams now it have about five/six and that makes the league good,what i find funny is they are the only team with a foreign Coach which should give them a slight edge. 
Where W Connection coach from?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 12:56:39 PM »

Where W Connection coach from?
         Stuart Charles eh come here as a foreign Coach we make Stauart Charles who and what he is,T&T don't take credit for Sparrow?

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »

I was now going to post something along the same lines. Adding competitiveness to the league is a good thing. Younger players competing for spots will realize they need to raise they game. Hopefully  this can encourage investment from foreigners and bring tv contracts. It should also make the T&T public more passionate about the football because we can't have a bunch of "foreign" teams beating us in our own backyard.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 02:40:15 PM »

Are you saying trinidad hardy has quality players?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 02:54:37 PM »
How don't Jack invest more money in his constituency. I have always complained that their are hardly or no East Indians in TT football except administration. This is a travesty. I am not saying this for any political or racial motivations.

To say that we can't even encourage East Indian youngersters to continue to play football past elementary school is disheartening. There has to be a diamond in the "cainfeilds" somewhere. While we looking for the next Latapy, the next Bobby Sookram or Steve Khan is long. long overdue.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 10:08:38 AM »

May be,i don't know,the only thing i can go by is why the league has so many foreigners in it,why are they playing and the Trinis on the bench?we got to have some quality players because they play for foreign clubs. 

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 10:15:28 AM »

May be,i don't know,the only thing i can go by is why the league has so many foreigners in it,why are they playing and the Trinis on the bench?we got to have some quality players because they play for foreign clubs. 

Its not as bad as you guys making it out to be.

I'd like to think of it in terms of tiers.

Our first tier players are either playing overseas, or are the marquee players on their clubs (eg Kenwyne, Carlos, Whitley, Dwarika, Oliver etc).

Our 2nd tier players are the starters and squad players (eg Pacheco, K. Thomas, D. Jack etc).

The rest of the teams are composed of first tier players from other caribbean islands or lower tier players from other countries etc. (eg Byers, de guyanese dem, de colombians and de scab labor brazilians).

Don't think our local pool is suffering all that much.

If yuh good enough yuh go make it.

now that i write that it sound confusnig but hope u understand the point.

1]; } ?>