April 26, 2024, 02:09:00 AM

Author Topic: For the Toronto Posse  (Read 3321 times)

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
For the Toronto Posse
« on: August 31, 2005, 04:57:14 PM »
This aint 100% but I know there a place down mississauga way called red parrot that have some special channels and is owned by a trini man so he might put the game on. Heres the info someone can call or so:
Red Parrot Carribbean Cuisine
905-276-5985
99 Dundas Street East,
Mississauga, ON L5A 1W7 We go try everything!!!  TNT 06!!!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: For the Toronto Posse
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 05:09:45 PM »
Ah jus call..the girl that answered said that most likely they will have the game.. and that I sould call back on Friday to confirm...I'll keep members posted.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 05:36:56 PM »
Toronto posse getting home food and the game  :notworthy:...nah nah nah.
Somebody look up dem Caribbean restaurant in NY.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 09:23:56 PM »
THANKS FOR D INFO, IF THEY SHOWING IT I MIGHT TAKE A DRIVE DOWN AND TAKE IT IN. I'll also call on Friday to see if they are or not.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 12:22:26 AM »
thanx .. on the other end of the city 4 me ..i'll make an effort to get down dey with ma partner

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 01:23:03 PM »
Thanks breds...that down the road from me so I will give them a call and see what de story is.
well yes

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 01:45:18 PM »
Fellas if u catching ass to get a game.

Go to Dufferin/St. Claire.

Go east on St. Claire....u will see loads of latin bars on the left.

They carryu games and u have to reach early to get a seat.

Cant say more than that becz I'm in Turkey.

But somebody haul ass down there tmrw and ask around.

Some of the bars are organised and have a schedule already written up with times of which CONCACAF teams are playing.

Once u are drivine eastbound...u will aobut a few seconds later u'll see a big church on the left...after that u can start counting the bars on the left after the church...they are pretty easy to make out....u might as well park and tackle them one by one.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 02:06:10 PM »
From Istanbul breds???  :o
Allyuh fellas real good yes!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005, 03:06:41 PM »
   Yes VB tell them novice Torontoners. Yeah true talk man, remember we went to one of those bars to see T&T play Jamaica. We lost that one 2-1 and it was played at the Queen's Park Oval in 2001, remember that eh. True talk all yuh go there.

As well, check out Club Sandos in Scarborough I have personally also been there and watched games call them, I saw when we beat Mexico with that stunning Latapy strike in 2000 there. ALSO another place is near to to Jane and Finch cyah remember the blasted name now yes, I saw Honduras beat T&T there 4-2. Yes I know I have been to most in TO with meh Latas jersey that go be taking me to the Stadium on Saturday. Learn from us TO people, VB and I were true football peongs!!

As well, call any Mexican or CR, PAN, Guat. bar in TO and they must show their game, and if they have more than 1 TV they WILL show the T&T game trust meh!!

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005, 03:32:03 PM »
   Yes VB tell them novice Torontoners. Yeah true talk man, remember we went to one of those bars to see T&T play Jamaica. We lost that one 2-1 and it was played at the Queen's Park Oval in 2001, remember that eh. True talk all yuh go there.

As well, check out Club Sandos in Scarborough I have personally also been there and watched games call them, I saw when we beat Mexico with that stunning Latapy strike in 2000 there. ALSO another place is near to to Jane and Finch cyah remember the blasted name now yes, I saw Honduras beat T&T there 4-2. Yes I know I have been to most in TO with meh Latas jersey that go be taking me to the Stadium on Saturday. Learn from us TO people, VB and I were true football peongs!!

As well, call any Mexican or CR, PAN, Guat. bar in TO and they must show their game, and if they have more than 1 TV they WILL show the T&T game trust meh!!

Jason.

U still sorf.. ah certain  man here  fly 10 hrs..then drive 16hrs to catch TnT play...now that is PEONG! Doh worry we gave ah 10mins break to pee.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 05:30:27 PM by Jumbie »

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2005, 06:16:14 PM »
is everyone meetin up @ one place or is every man for dey self?

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 06:04:13 AM »

Fellas..I'm leaving shortly for the states but will be back sometime tonight. If someone can call the place to confirm and post here if they will have the game, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe whoever calls.. can also ask them how many people they usually get, how many Tvs etc so we can get a handle if we need to arrive in the earlys..  KingK, if I can't find a place here in Hamilton I'll hook up with you dong there if you going.

Jumbie

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 10:23:34 AM »

Fellas..I'm leaving shortly for the states but will be back sometime tonight. If someone can call the place to confirm and post here if they will have the game, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe whoever calls.. can also ask them how many people they usually get, how many Tvs etc so we can get a handle if we need to arrive in the earlys..  KingK, if I can't find a place here in Hamilton I'll hook up with you dong there if you going.

Jumbie

sorry jumbie am on the east end of toronto so to make it to halminton would be a good trip espically when its after work i'll prob look on st.clair or check out the one in Scarborough

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2005, 04:11:31 PM »
anyone hear anything about the place in Mississauga?

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2005, 07:44:48 PM »
Sorry Partners but it seems like Red Parrot is a no go, I jus call and the girl say they aint showing it. Anyone going anywhere is particular?

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 10:17:23 PM »
am walkin down st.clair tomo 2 see whats going on there i know that area well cuz i used to live down there if worst comes to wrost i can always get a computer & come online & follow it from there

Offline ninixx1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2005, 08:06:11 AM »
I'm going to do the same thing. Last time I went to a bar on St Clair West and paid $15 cover to see the game. Only Guatamalans in that place though so brush up on your Spanish. Can't remember the name of the place but there was a back room with a big screen tv. It was one of the places that AlbertaTrini suggested for the last Guatamalan game.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2005, 08:12:56 AM »
Maybe allyuh could call de places dat showed de last T&T vs Guatemala match in March. De list of places is contained in AlbertaTrini's post: Guatemala vs Trinidad and Tobago game locations in CANADA
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2005, 10:44:00 PM »
i was @ a bar called roma on st.clair west ....it was me & 4 other Trinz boy we sing & dance wen stern score dat 3rd goal i dont know if anyone else was around that area if so maybe we can put somthing together for the next game

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2005, 11:50:34 PM »
Kingk, man gimmeh directions to de Roma bar in St Clair nah, I go link up with some fellas if all yuh going again, ah was real vex I ain't see de game but when ah see de results lawddd ah give meh girlfriend ah nice wine!!!!!

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2005, 01:15:17 AM »
Kingk, man gimmeh directions to de Roma bar in St Clair nah, I go link up with some fellas if all yuh going again, ah was real vex I ain't see de game but when ah see de results lawddd ah give meh girlfriend ah nice wine!!!!!

ye its about 2 blocks east of lansdown on st.clair on the north hand side of st.clair i'll try to get the excat location for you tomo

1]; } ?>