April 23, 2024, 07:10:21 AM

Author Topic: E OOH EAY....CHECK DE DANGER ..OOOHHHH LATAPY INNA DE AREA  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
E OOH EAY....CHECK DE DANGER ..OOOHHHH LATAPY INNA DE AREA
« on: September 04, 2005, 06:17:00 AM »
BOOOOMMMMM.....GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE.....GOD BLESS TNT

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: E OOH EAY....CHECK DE DANGER ..OOOHHHH LATAPY INNA DE AREA
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 06:27:18 AM »
It is very sad when ah 37 year old man had to come save us from ah serious cutarse.  Imagine we very dependent on 2 players (Latas and Yorke) that were part of a WC campaign 16 years ago.  Is there any other country in the world in that same situation?

Anyway....Latas proved he is still de boss of TnT football.  WELL DONE LATAS!  He made that entire team especially the midfield look great.

Costa Rica is next to feel the hurt from Latas and the Soca Warriors.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: E OOH EAY....CHECK DE DANGER ..OOOHHHH LATAPY INNA DE AREA
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 07:01:12 AM »
It is very sad when ah 37 year old man had to come save us from ah serious cutarse.  Imagine we very dependent on 2 players (Latas and Yorke) that were part of a WC campaign 16 years ago.  Is there any other country in the world in that same situation?

Anyway....Latas proved he is still de boss of TnT football.  WELL DONE LATAS!  He made that entire team especially the midfield look great.

Costa Rica is next to feel the hurt from Latas and the Soca Warriors.

I thought about latapy in retrospect last night after i get about 8 caslls on meh cell for the game.....latas isnt an old man latas isnt even a nidfiled general...........Latas is on a level that very few countries get a chance to have a player of that magnitude.....sometimes trinidad doesnt seem to appreciate some of the talent we produce .....latas is like a maestro like zidane........like diego to argentina.....like lara to cricket.......like jordan to basketball........like asafa to jamaica........this is an extreme.......a 37 yr old old man couldnt save TT fella  only ....only a LATAPY....... respect and homage must be paid........it so funny when i come to the states couple yrs ago the one poster i had on meh wall well two was a huge pic of bo marley burning a spliff    and a the cut out from a guardian newspaper of latapy running down a ball to shoot in porto colors that i had laminated by the librarian....the malta carib ad.....up to this day i still have latas poster up there that is the best thing i seee playing ball....homage and respect must be paid...to the lil magician.....

1]; } ?>