April 28, 2024, 11:57:56 PM

Author Topic: I need allyuh to help meh; anyone know if the express is available in the US?  (Read 896 times)

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I trying to subscribe to the Express or some one ah we paper, is there like a place that imports them and distributes dem by order?? I know the express have ah digital subscription for a digital copy, but i need the actual papers...gazette paper and everything. lemme kno if allyuh kno how dat can be done
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
I trying to subscribe to the Express or some one ah we paper, is there like a place that imports them and distributes dem by order?? I know the express have ah digital subscription for a digital copy, but i need the actual papers...gazette paper and everything. lemme kno if allyuh kno how dat can be done

Trini embassy (DC) does get them deliver to them, or at least they used to.
I don't know if they distribute it to outsiders, but you could always check.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

giggsy11

Check dem West Indian supermarkets or stores.  You can also check newspaper places that sells international newspapers. Call dem up and ask how yuh can get a paper.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
de roti shops in queens does carry them,even de punch.sunday to tuesday papers u get by thursday,wednesday to saturday by monday.send ah $100.00 and ah will fedex them to yuh.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>