April 26, 2024, 02:06:32 AM

Author Topic: The Mexico game - tickets will be golden-with Granny, Tantie Bandwagonsist ..etc  (Read 1058 times)

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I have been to every game, even the practise match  in Tobago , the matches aginst the Peruivan Club etc, the US match in connecticut and it will  be a dam insult to all of us who have supported this team thick or thin to be denied tickets because of the wagonist......may I suggest the formaties through our contacts ensure that our people get the tickets we need, some sort of formal supporters club etc

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Correct.......and yuh know the waggonists doe understand the game of football, doe know how to react to the things on the field and when men happy and gettin on.they watching yuh cut eye like yuh mad.

I going and be the first one in the KFC line when ticket go on sale.........But really, the forumites here should be given a special ticket mailed and we should be given an all inclusive section in the VIP area. ;D

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Touches, Flex is supposed to know Lincoln Phillips pretty good, I am sure he can arrange something to euure we get our tickets

Offline bada

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Excellent point. But yuh cah get away from wagonists...and partly because of them the stadium was almost sold out yesterday (and that was great). There would be more wagonists for the last game once we do well against CR and Panama (ah sure de wife would now want to go!!), and tickets would be at a premium, but forumites must use their contacts to ensure that all true supporters are there on that day.

1]; } ?>