April 25, 2024, 10:07:39 AM

Author Topic: Dr Keith Rowley Thread.  (Read 119565 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Governance under the Rowley Administration
« Reply #510 on: January 26, 2016, 10:35:51 AM »
congo your problem is you believe killing all badman in Laventille will solve crime in T&T. Very simple reasoning for a very complex problem.

How many badmen have left laventille and taken with them their badjohn behaviour elsewhere...Killing all badmen in laventille will lay the foundation for the rest of the nation. Most violent crime happen in laventille and its surroundings. Dealing with laventille will send a message. Laventille's advantage for them "badmen" is the lack of infrastructure.

Again let me repeat for you Crime is WIDESPREAD in T&T ( and for asylum seeker I mean widespread in numbers). You need to check the factual stats. From the East-West Corridor, to Tobago to Enterprise.. EVERYWHERE. It is definitely not just a few individuals in one area. You probably don't leave anywhere close to POS when travelling in T&T. You are not aware of what is happening around the country? and NO! violent crime is happening everywhere! Do your research
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 10:46:14 AM by Sando prince »

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 26, 2016, 10:41:20 AM »
Oh and let's not forget the trinis who fighting with ISIS in active warzones. Whilst our soldiers are going up laventille for a "stroll" they are actually gaining battle experience.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 26, 2016, 10:45:34 AM »
I'm not saying that the social welfare side of it isn't important, all I am saying is that is more a long term solution. The short team needs a drastic measure. Those guys are battle hard and they are not going to put down no arms just for the sake of it. If it was possible, I would encourage airstrikes on that area. That is how drastic it is. We reach a point where we can't even afford to carry them back and forth to the courts.....It just doesn't make sense. People are hoping that they kill off themselves....Manning said so himself...That too me a pussyfoot solution from people who want the power but none of the stained hands that come with the responsibility.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 26, 2016, 10:46:29 AM »

That is definitely not true. Crime is WIDESPREAD all over T&T. Definitely NOT a small group of individuals.

sando u sound like u would be firmly against a targeted assault on criminal activities in these areas, all you have been offering is platitudes and fringe psychobabble to d arguments put forward, yuh is a bleedin heart pacifist or your viewpoint clouded by d potential political consideration regardin these issues?

politics aside people need to get dead or get jail for anything good to happen with d hot spot areas whether u like it or not

How I sound? LOL is this a serious comment?  and again you have a personal agenda a you pointed out political reasons. You are simply assuming because you do not shit about who have political reasons. This alone shows your intentions when you responded to my comment. Now let me break it down for in simplest form. Crime is a multi-face problem and will need a multi-facet approach. targeting one or two area will NOT solve crime in T&T. I have explained this in several posts earlier.

dread u really goin to make ah issue of a figure of speech and what agenda?....seein trinidad safe?.....well I tell you ......I did not know PNM sycophants can be just as dense and annoying as UNC ones.....separate yuh self from d politics lil bit nah, jeezan steups....u is like ah anti contro/warmonga
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 26, 2016, 10:47:49 AM »

That is definitely not true. Crime is WIDESPREAD all over T&T. Definitely NOT a small group of individuals.

sando u sound like u would be firmly against a targeted assault on criminal activities in these areas, all you have been offering is platitudes and fringe psychobabble to d arguments put forward, yuh is a bleedin heart pacifist or your viewpoint clouded by d potential political consideration regardin these issues?

politics aside people need to get dead or get jail for anything good to happen with d hot spot areas whether u like it or not

How I sound? LOL is this a serious comment?  and again you have a personal agenda a you pointed out political reasons. You are simply assuming because you do not shit about who have political reasons. This alone shows your intentions when you responded to my comment. Now let me break it down for in simplest form. Crime is a multi-face problem and will need a multi-facet approach. targeting one or two area will NOT solve crime in T&T. I have explained this in several posts earlier.

dread u really goin to make ah issue of a figure of speech and what agenda?....seein trinidad safe?.....well I tell you ......I did not know PNM sycophants can be just as dense and annoying as UNC ones.....separate yuh self from d politics lil bit nah, jeezan steups....u is like ah anti contro/warmonga

You brought out your personal agenda by making an ass of yourself by assuming my posts are politically motivated and I do not care about solving crime. See your previous comment if you suffer from short term memory.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 26, 2016, 10:48:24 AM »
Alluh see the video of the chinese businessman who was gunned down infront of his wife and baby daughter? Alluh see how brazen the gunman was....How you could see a baby and still gun down its father right infront of his wife and child....They sick

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 26, 2016, 10:50:32 AM »
Alluh see the video of the chinese businessman who was gunned down infront of his wife and baby daughter? Alluh see how brazen the gunman was....How you could see a baby and still gun down its father right infront of his wife and child....They sick

How yuh say?

Hmm like I have been saying along there is a culture of crime in T&T. The gunman do not share any emotions like you are sharing about this murder because he was most likely raised in a criminal environment. I am sure he showed signs long time of criminal behaviour BUT his family and community just ignored the signs as if it is the norm. As the culture is becoming the norm more will ignore. The social aspect of crime cannot be ignored if we are seeking real long term solutions.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 10:52:39 AM by Sando prince »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 26, 2016, 10:51:00 AM »

You brought out your personal agenda by making an ass of yourself by assuming my posts are politically motivated and I do not care about solving crime. See your previous comment if you suffer from short term memory.

dread.... again........ what?
I pity the fool....

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 26, 2016, 10:53:33 AM »

How yuh say?

Hmm like I have been saying along there is a culture of crime in T&T. The gunman do not share any emotions like you are sharing about this murder because he was most likely raised in a criminal environment. I am sure he showed signs long time of criminal behaviour BUT his family and community just ignored as if it is the norm. As the culture is becoming the norm. The social aspect of crime cannot be ignored.

So wtf I pay my taxes so that police officers and judges can be paid for? What does the family and community has to do with criminal behaviour? We have law enforcement for what? It was for law enforcement to recognise this behaviour and apply the appropriate response.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 26, 2016, 10:54:16 AM »
Trinidad and Tobago does not have a culture of crime. Stop the nonsense, man. It has a culture of acquiescence that has allowed for crime to fester. Get it right!

Simple for someone to say this who not living in T&T. Anyone who live ANYWHERE in T&T who see what is happening around them, watch the news, heard of a friend or family or neighbour in a tragic incident or situation..(I can go on and on with more examples) will easily disagree with you..

Words of distraction. And ... you're back to the nonsensical geography thing again.

Let me ask you this: when foreign governments issue travel advisories decrying the environment of insecurity in T&T, do you challenge their standing to comment authoritatively on public safety in Trinidad and Tobago? I am a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago and you are avoiding the direct issue with a distractor. Instead, I wish you had reconsidered the "culture of crime" drivel that you have taken aboard as "who we are".

Aside from it not mattering where I live (more important in your absorption of the issue should be my concern and interest in attaining a societally-beneficial outcome and the reality that I don't see this issue through the tint of rose-coloured glasses that you do ... not to mention the superior viability of my position regarding resolving the problem).

Nonetheless, aside from having family residing on the very "hill" (that is not to exclude the fact that you can't speak authoritatively on my personal experiences, even if they were supremely relevant), I shouldn't have to state the obvious: I am not a stranger to the Trinidad and Tobago you are living in. However, I am a stranger to the naive approach you think offers a solution to solving the problem.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 26, 2016, 11:01:50 AM »

How yuh say?

Hmm like I have been saying along there is a culture of crime in T&T. The gunman do not share any emotions like you are sharing about this murder because he was most likely raised in a criminal environment. I am sure he showed signs long time of criminal behaviour BUT his family and community just ignored as if it is the norm. As the culture is becoming the norm. The social aspect of crime cannot be ignored.

So wtf I pay my taxes so that police officers and judges can be paid for? What does the family and community has to do with criminal behaviour? We have law enforcement for what? It was for law enforcement to recognise this behaviour and apply the appropriate response.

WOW! This explains your entire mindset on the issue. You actually ask what does the family and community have to do with crime? Hmmm You do not understand the integral role the family and community plays in crime and fighting crime. There are parents who just do not care and they will say the same as you knowing their children involved in criminal activity and violent behaviour. Youths soon to be killers and robbers. Remember the Chinese businessman you said got robbed and murdered. Think about hi killer. anyway I can go into further detail with this ..but now I understand your mindset so you will not understand until you see the bigger picture.

T&T right now has a crime culture that we need to confront. Allyuh can run and hide, choose not to talk about it, it will remain there until it is confronted by society.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:03:56 AM by Sando prince »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 26, 2016, 11:05:41 AM »

How yuh say?

WOW! This explains your entire mindset on the issue. You actually ask what does the family and community have to do with crime? Hmmm You do not understand the integral role the family and community plays in crime and fighting crime. There are parents who just do not care and they will say the same as you knowing their children involved in criminal activity and violent behaviour. Youths soon to be killers and robbers. Remember the Chinese businessman you said got robbed. Think about hi killer. anyway I can go into further detail with this ..but now I understand your mindset so you will not understand until you see the bigger picture.

T&T right now has a crime culture that we need to confront. Allyuh can run and hide, choose not to talk about it, it will remain there until it is confronted by society.

No, it (crime) will remain until meaningfully confronted by political will and the law enforcement and judicial apparatus. We can have the Kumbayah moments after.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 26, 2016, 11:08:30 AM »
You're a sad apologist....That is your problem...Family this and family that? What does that have to do with law enforcement's failure to effectively apprehend and prosecute said individual before he becomes a menace to society? Where the family and community fails the state needs to come intervene. The state has been failing in that regard.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 26, 2016, 11:10:06 AM »
Ok so we have a crime problem....let us make gun ownership easier for the average citizen to adequately protect themselves nah?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 26, 2016, 11:10:22 AM »

How yuh say?

WOW! This explains your entire mindset on the issue. You actually ask what does the family and community have to do with crime? Hmmm You do not understand the integral role the family and community plays in crime and fighting crime. There are parents who just do not care and they will say the same as you knowing their children involved in criminal activity and violent behaviour. Youths soon to be killers and robbers. Remember the Chinese businessman you said got robbed. Think about hi killer. anyway I can go into further detail with this ..but now I understand your mindset so you will not understand until you see the bigger picture.

No, it (crime) will remain until meaningfully confronted by political will and the law enforcement and judicial apparatus. We can have the Kumbayah moments after.

Law enforcement will arrest criminals, Courts can prosecute criminals, however it is society that BREED criminals. So a society with a CRIME CULTURE will continue to breed criminals.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: January 26, 2016, 11:12:37 AM »
Not if we kill them out faster than they can breed. ::)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 26, 2016, 11:13:41 AM »
You're a sad apologist....That is your problem...Family this and family that? What does that have to do with law enforcement's failure to effectively apprehend and prosecute said individual before he becomes a menace to society? Where the family and community fails the state needs to come intervene. The state has been failing in that regard.

Seems like you are an apologists for the breakdown in family and community that started this whole crime culture in T&T. Not once i have said law enforcement and judicial system need not to be enhanced and improved BUT what you fail to see once the culture of crime exist in the communities you will continue to breed violence and criminals, which leads to robberies and murders. Now you can choose to swallow the truth painfully or easily. If you want to swallow it easily then you should look within the communities and ask yourself what has been the social issues for years?

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 26, 2016, 11:16:55 AM »
Like you don't seem to get the difference between short term and long terms solutions. Carry on

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 26, 2016, 11:19:45 AM »

Seems like you are an apologists for the breakdown in family and community that started this whole crime culture in T&T. Not once i have said law enforcement and judicial system need not to be enhanced and improved BUT what you fail to see once the culture of crime exist in the communities you will continue to breed violence and criminals, which leads to robberies and murders. Now you can choose to swallow the truth painfully or easily. If you want to swallow it easily then you should look within the communities and ask yourself what has been the social issues for years?

I hope you do realise that "breakdown" happened all the way back in slavery days....carry on goldfish

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 26, 2016, 11:28:22 AM »

Law enforcement will arrest criminals, Courts can prosecute criminals, however it is society that BREED criminals. So a society with a CRIME CULTURE will continue to breed criminals.

You do realise that if you do the first 2 effectively then the last one will essentially be impossible to create right.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 26, 2016, 11:35:37 AM »

You do realise that if you do the first 2 effectively then the last one will essentially be impossible to create right.

Again this shows how naive you are.. There are countries that have effective law enforcement and judicial systems but still struggle with communities that are riddled by criminal activity. I will leave you to do the research.

Once the culture of crime exist in communities, neighborhoods and societies the potential for criminals will always manifest itself into reality.

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 26, 2016, 03:47:16 PM »
I said before the election that I was worried that Edmund Dillon would be a poor choice for Minister of National Security (based on the PNM townhalls), but people attacked me for judging the man on what he said. Couple months in, he is recycling the same shyt as his predecessors.

We have several failures, but #1 is our law enforcement. Have people actually listened to the vast majority of police officers speak? It's evident that our police our under-educated and untrained. Every single foreign partner of T&T (US, Canada, UK, etc.) have all emphasized that the fundamental problem with our law enforcement is training. The police have enough guns. Sending soldiers into Laventille is a stop-gap measure. When the murder solve rate is less than 20%, they're simply not doing the job. Even if people get arrested, the Prison Service has no control of the jails. Men are locked up and conducting business normal normal behind bars. Don't get me started on white collar crime - the T&T fraud squad has neither the political will, education, skills, nor tools (and regulatory support) to actually even deal with the real "big fish" in the drug trade.

Extra-judicial killings are not the solution (for airstrike advocates, etc.) - we'd be opening a big can of worms and going down a road that may have no return (you can look at our Latin American neighbours and see how well that works). Frankly I think the first step we need to do is completely blow up the existing forces. We need to completely purge/retrain both the police and prison service. They need to start with BASIC education, and basic policing (gathering evidence that can actually be used in court). Prison officers need basic training in how to actually run a modern jail. There needs to be proper oversight and controls to prevent the systematic failures that allow the jails to run like a block. 

As much as I agree that we do need to deal with the societal problems long term (trace that root cause back to slavery, fix broken families) that have all these ghetto youths and badjohns joining gangs, an effective law enforcement force can make a significant dent. Chicago, amongst the worst in the US, ain't anywhere near the craziness going on in Trinidad due to having a professional police force. Chicago's per capita murder rate is 15.1 per 100,000 persons. Trinidad is around 112 murders per 100,000 persons. If we had Chicago's murder rate, we would be talking about less than 200 murders per year.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 26, 2016, 06:24:15 PM »
I said before the election that I was worried that Edmund Dillon would be a poor choice for Minister of National Security (based on the PNM townhalls), but people attacked me for judging the man on what he said. Couple months in, he is recycling the same shyt as his predecessors.

We have several failures, but #1 is our law enforcement. Have people actually listened to the vast majority of police officers speak? It's evident that our police our under-educated and untrained. Every single foreign partner of T&T (US, Canada, UK, etc.) have all emphasized that the fundamental problem with our law enforcement is training. The police have enough guns. Sending soldiers into Laventille is a stop-gap measure. When the murder solve rate is less than 20%, they're simply not doing the job. Even if people get arrested, the Prison Service has no control of the jails. Men are locked up and conducting business normal normal behind bars. Don't get me started on white collar crime - the T&T fraud squad has neither the political will, education, skills, nor tools (and regulatory support) to actually even deal with the real "big fish" in the drug trade.

Extra-judicial killings are not the solution (for airstrike advocates, etc.) - we'd be opening a big can of worms and going down a road that may have no return (you can look at our Latin American neighbours and see how well that works). Frankly I think the first step we need to do is completely blow up the existing forces. We need to completely purge/retrain both the police and prison service. They need to start with BASIC education, and basic policing (gathering evidence that can actually be used in court). Prison officers need basic training in how to actually run a modern jail. There needs to be proper oversight and controls to prevent the systematic failures that allow the jails to run like a block. 

As much as I agree that we do need to deal with the societal problems long term (trace that root cause back to slavery, fix broken families) that have all these ghetto youths and badjohns joining gangs, an effective law enforcement force can make a significant dent. Chicago, amongst the worst in the US, ain't anywhere near the craziness going on in Trinidad due to having a professional police force. Chicago's per capita murder rate is 15.1 per 100,000 persons. Trinidad is around 112 murders per 100,000 persons. If we had Chicago's murder rate, we would be talking about less than 200 murders per year.
All very relevant points and u ent not d only one that have noted d underdevelopment of our police force training wise, I had said since d Gibbs experiment that we needed to retrain our trainers and revamp our archaic academy system........we have seen several laughable excuse for police work over the years that that point is a no brainer, still on the point of special police squads, I still believe that an eavesdropping program is a good stop gap measure in the short term, constitutional issues notwithstanding, to plug d police education gap, along with proper DNA legislation, most ah we criminals does be in and out of jail and dey eh really DAT smart.... so again some ting else to plug d police education gap in d short term.
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 26, 2016, 07:07:06 PM »
Ah love the comments! people are waking up! It's about your Life decisions!

https://www.facebook.com/cnewslive/posts/10153836505010610

Tonight we ask, Do you agree Sports & Culture could help resolve turf wars?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:28:06 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 26, 2016, 07:08:54 PM »

Government is intensifying efforts to stave off the Zika Virus ahead of the carnival season. Speaking in the Senate today the Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh said fogging is being increased and mosquito nets are being distributed. He urges citizens to do their part and keep their premises clean in order to prevent the spread of the virus.

WATCH: https://www.facebook.com/cnewslive/videos/10153836696495610/

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 26, 2016, 07:32:37 PM »
Sports and culture is always there. Our generation gravitated to sports easily. The community rivalries were there in football, windball cricket and steelband but not as vicious as today. The now generation has many more distractions. Some very deadly.You could have gone anywhere in POS in the 70s without being bothered. Each generation has to be channeled to sports and cultural activities.We take it for granted that they will follow our footsteps.  The methods used in my or our time(lil bit of encouragement and pushing love for sports and pan) appear not to be working for this generation.

Now there is a racial element to this behavior. Black Trinis are f--king up. They must bear full responsibility for what is happening. I don't see our East Indian kids having these kinds of attitude.  Some of our parents have given up hope on their black head chickens. Sorry I have to lay it out like that. We are underachieving. We running football, basketball and netball. We cant even get money to help our children go to the next island to play. Black people have to resolve this on their own. The only govt intervention to help is SOE, lock down and jail suspects indefinitely.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 26, 2016, 07:38:29 PM »
Sports and culture is always there. Our generation gravitated to sports easily. The community rivalries were there in football, windball cricket and steelband but not as vicious as today. The now generation has many more distractions. Some very deadly.You could have gone anywhere in POS in the 70s without being bothered. Each generation has to be channeled to sports and cultural activities.We take it for granted that they will follow our footsteps.  The methods used in my or our time(lil bit of encouragement and pushing love for sports and pan) appear not to be working for this generation.

Now there is a racial element to this behavior. Black Trinis are f--king up. They must bear full responsibility for what is happening. I don't see our East Indian kids having these kinds of attitude.  Some of our parents have given up hope on their black head chickens. Sorry I have to lay it out like that. We are underachieving. We running football, basketball and netball. We cant even get money to help our children go to the next island to play. Black people have to resolve this on their own. The only govt intervention to help is SOE, lock down and jail suspects indefinitely.

Right and most who commented will agree with you. Most of the comments are directed at the decisions these criminals are making from a young age. Sports and Culture is great but this issue goes beyond the football field or knowing how to play our national instrument. We have a culture of crime in T&T that needs to be confronted from a social perspective. As you can see there are people who feel this way.

Like I said people are waking up.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:43:01 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 27, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »

JUST IN: PNM Senator Foster Cummings said it was time for a national discussion on youths living in at risk areas.

Speaking in the Senate yesterday, PNM Senator Foster Cummings said it was time for a national discussion on youths living in at risk areas.

“They gave a lot of attention in the media to negatives and the issues of crime coming out of these areas.... Everybody knows that there is a problem. Maybe it is time for us to engage, have a discussion on how do we target and deal with the specific problem in certain urban centres. Am I talking about Sealots, Laventille.?” he said.

Referring to the murders of the two students of Success/Laventille Secondary School, 16 year old Mark Richards and 17 year old Deneilson Smith, Senator Cummings said, “We were all taken aback when we lost two young boys on the outskirts of Port of Spain. And the national discussion started and finger pointing took place.. But it all points right back to the question of poverty and education.”

Senator Cummings told UNC Senator Gerald Hadeed that the Couva Hospital would not stand empty for five years because the PNM would not do what the UNC did to Brian Lara Stadium. “We value the people’s money,” the PNM Senator said.

Senator Cummings said he often passed through Chaguanas, “the back road by the Police Station which takes you to the court”, and there is a “massive storage” of millions of dollars worth of PVC pipes stockpiled there. He said he was informed that the pipes were substandard and could not be used, even though they were paid for with taxpayers’ money.

Senator Cummings said while he heard Senator Hadeed’s call for the Government not to discard everything associated with the People’s Partnership, the problem this administration had was that “every time you try to examine one of the policies (of the PP), you must get sidetracked with the corruption involved in the process. It is inescapable. Every programme, plan you look at, the first thing that hits you in the face is the corrupt practices that were involved.”

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 27, 2016, 10:56:14 PM »
Discuss / Talk my facking ass!

Sickening!

A pregnant woman was robbed and then gang raped while a nine-year-old schoolgirl escaped a man she believed was about to abduct her on Tuesday evening. The schoolgirl was forced to jump through the window of a moving red-band maxi-taxi on Tuesday after the driver left the route in Mt Lambert.

Source| Full Report: http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2016-01-28/manhunt-3-gang-rapists

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 27, 2016, 11:57:43 PM »
Seemingly, in Sando prince's view of our "culture of crime", this is the way things have been since Day One. Yet, mysteriously, although there have long been people living in challenging circumstances, none of this used to be an everyday occurrence. And, much of it is unprecedented.

Really? Pregnant women and children? No one in officialdom should sleep until these scoundrels are dragged into daylight.

By the way, Jumbie ... according to Sando prince's view, you doh have standing to participate in the proposed "national dialogue" due to your distant perch. For some reason, that makes excessive sense to him.

While 'Rome' bunning, he could twiddle his thumbs. Yuh eh missing nutten. It hasn't occurred to him that water will out de blaze.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:04:17 AM by asylumseeker »

1]; } ?>