March 29, 2024, 08:51:23 AM

Author Topic: Attempt to extort Ronaldo by Transvestite Prostitute  (Read 17456 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Attempt to extort Ronaldo by Transvestite Prostitute
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 07:30:37 PM »
:puking:

VIDEO report!!!

''MY NAME IS LEROY, THIS IS PROOF OF MY SEX CHANGE,I'M AH TRANSVESTITE PROSTITUTE AND AH PROUD.ME AH COME TO BRAZEEL WID MEH BOSS LADY MADAME REGGAEFAN .I JUST WANT TUH LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT MR RONALDO WELL f**k DE BOTH AH WE PROPERLY AND NOW DOH WANT TUH PAY.DIS NOT FAIR, AH MEAN HE PROPERLY RUPTURE MADAME REGGAEFAN SHIT KIT WEY SHE CYAR EVEN WALK RIGHT NOW AND AS WE SPEAK DE DOCTOR DEM AH TRY TUH STITCH BACK SHE BACKSIDE .IT UNFAIR MAN, NOW THAT DE POLICE WANT TUH LOCK WE TUH f**k UP. IF ANYONE OUT THERE SEE MEH TO ODDA TRANSVESTITES  JAMAICA2009 AND LIONPAW PLEASE ASK DEM TUH SEND BAIL MONEY QUICK ME BATTYHOLE CYAR TEK NO MORE RUFFIN UP IT AH BUN MEH BLODDD KLAAAT !!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2008, 07:41:19 PM »
wait nuh..

that is really de ting dey?? All the long i thought somebody just post dat pic to show what a brazilian transvestite does look like..

in my mind i was thinking the ting had to at least look like dem tings yuh does get in ah email looking like best tings but the last picture it swinging ah gun.. at least something that could fool yuh if yuh under 10 beers, 5 scotch and some heroine and coke..

or i thought it was at least looking like one of them things in Thailand like de ones that Truetrini nearly breed when he was over dey...

i eh realize is ah hard face jagabat like dat..

this is what il fenomeno come to?? nah man better dan dat..

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2008, 07:42:32 PM »
:puking:

VIDEO report!!!

''MY NAME IS LEROY, THIS IS PROOF OF MY SEX CHANGE,I'M AH TRANSVESTITE PROSTITUTE AND AH PROUD.ME AH COME TO BRAZEEL WID MEH BOSS LADY MADAME REGGAEFAN .I JUST WANT TUH LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT MR RONALDO WELL f**k DE BOTH AH WE PROPERLY AND NOW DOH WANT TUH PAY.DIS NOT FAIR, AH MEAN HE PROPERLY RUPTURE MADAME REGGAEFAN SHIT KIT WEY SHE CYAR EVEN WALK RIGHT NOW AND AS WE SPEAK DE DOCTOR DEM AH TRY TUH STITCH BACK SHE BACKSIDE .IT UNFAIR MAN, NOW THAT DE POLICE WANT TUH LOCK WE TUH f**k UP. IF ANYONE OUT THERE SEE MEH TO ODDA TRANSVESTITES JAMAICA2009 AND LIONPAW PLEASE ASK DEM TUH SEND BAIL MONEY QUICK ME BATTYHOLE CYAR TEK NO MORE RUFFIN UP IT AH BUN MEH BLODDD KLAAAT !!!!
 Lord have mercy......Berris, all yuh doh like nobody nah.....yuh mash up reggae fan jes so jes so...de man must be aint even read de thread yet :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2008, 10:43:52 PM »
That is extremely sad.
Dat ting is horrendous.
Forget a second look, if I see a gyul lookin like dat I will get real sour and go home yes.
Egaaad!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2008, 11:09:03 PM »
It was dark or wha?

How you cyar watch a ting and know its not a man.[/color]From voice, adams apple, hands, size of foot, features.The question must be asked at what time did he realise it was a man....after he pants was down and he grab for fluff and hold sausage?

or before it reach to that stage.

He lucky they ent ben him over with he bad knee self.

No boss, doh say dat.it have some trannies who you would never concieve in your mind that ther'e not female. i happen to moonlight on the weekends sometimes, and i does get it live and direct.

somtimes i and all does get fooled by some of the patrons. trust meh fardder, these days dey step up the game, medical science doing wonders.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 11:20:36 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2008, 11:19:49 PM »
Doh take it personal guys, but sometimes some of allyuh does sound real sheltered and immature boy! what's the big deal ? the man tell allyuh to put all that confidence in him ?!! shit happens, and such is life.

sometimes ah man does get wasted and act the fool, yuh think if ronaldo knew that was a trannie and went willingly to bull the ting in ah motel, he woulda turn around and call 5 O tuh get he name in the papers ?

NO!!! he woulda pay dem the hush money or hire ah hit man tuh dun dem!! is brazil yuh talking bout, killers come dime ah dozen.

i giving the fella the benefit of the doubt ,BC nuff men accuse me of all kinda bull shyte that i never even think of in my years.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 11:24:53 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2008, 07:55:46 AM »
I never thought that Ronaldo and Eddie Murphy would share something in common.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2008, 06:39:07 PM »
Did R1 know these guys were trans? With all the money and privileges he has, are things so hard forhim that he has to go in that direction? I want to ask another question, but ah 'fraid.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2008, 03:03:28 PM »
Winner, yu know yu big when yahoo carrying yu story front and center LOL :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 02:57:18 PM »
Ronaldo 'ashamed' after prostitute scandal

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/8086724/Ronaldo-'ashamed'-after-prostitute-scandal

SAO PAULO, Brazil (AP) - Brazil striker Ronaldo says he's sorry, embarrassed and ashamed about his highly publicized encounter a week ago with three cross-dressing prostitutes, calling it the biggest mistake of his life.

In an interview on Brazil's Globo TV, the AC Milan striker on Sunday denied claims by one of the prostitutes that he had sex with them and used drugs, but admitted that the incident will haunt the rest of his career.
"It was an isolated and stupid act," the three-time FIFA player of the year said on Globo's hugely popular Fantastico program. "I'm sorry and ashamed."

In a halting voice, Ronaldo said he wasn't aware the prostitutes were cross-dressers until he got to a motel with them, discovered they were men and decided not to have sex with them because he is heterosexual.

Ronaldo, who plays for Italian club AC Milan but is recovering from knee surgery in Brazil, also said he had been drinking earlier that night after watching Rio's Flamengo win against rival Botafogo - but was not drunk.

"I made the stupidest mistake ever of my personal life," he said. "Anyone can make a mistake, and I made a big mistake."

Police are investigating the case to determine whether an extortion attempt was made against Ronaldo, but have said he committed no crime. Prostitution is legal in Brazil.

The television appearance by Ronaldo was his first in public since last Tuesday, when he went into hiding after the run-in with the prostitutes, who created a brief media sensation in Brazil with days of high-profile interviews.

The comments by Ronaldo to Globo jibed with his statement last week to police and with interviews conducted with detectives.

The motel manager - identified only as Luisa - said Ronaldo, who was dressed and appeared to be sober, tried to get rid of the prostitutes after realizing they were men.

She told police Ronaldo offered the prostitutes US$600 (€390) to end the incident but they would not accept dollars. The manager then converted the money into Brazilian reals for Ronaldo, but before he made the payment one prostitute asked for 50,000 reals (US$30,000; €19,400) to keep the story from the media, according to a police document.

Ronaldo is a fan of Flamengo and has said he wants to play for the Brazilian club before retiring. He has won two World Cups with Brazil, including in 2002 when he scored eight goals, including two in the final against Germany.

Ronaldo told Globo TV that his contract with AC Milan ends in June, but that he won't start negotiating about his comeback with any teams until he recovers from his injury.

"I'm sure the doors of Flamengo will be open for me," he said.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »
In a halting voice, Ronaldo said he wasn't aware the prostitutes were cross-dressers until he got to a motel with them, discovered they were men and decided not to have sex with them because he is heterosexual.

Ah still want tuh know how he make de discovery.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 03:15:27 PM »
All dem BM and will get boom, wid meh zoom. Wid meh *K kross meh back, ah will k#*l more dan eleven, cuz ah sure none ah dem MF eh going tuh heaven  >:(. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 03:18:00 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 03:21:27 PM »

dey sweat 2-a-side small goal and he see dey had mor touches dan him...buh seriously u always hearin evry now again a footballer career laced wit drugs alcohol and hoes....neva thought trannies wud be added to dat list....

lawd i hope yorke neva geh ketch out like dat...

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 03:30:57 PM »
Ah like Ronaldo, he is one of meh all time favorite players, but something sounding kind ah strange dey Ronaldo. I  does club and throw parties on south beach on ah regular and dem funny guys does be all over dat place. OK, wid dat said, I will admit, cuz de nastiness and dem spending some serious money and really changing up dey self. So some of dem, you really have to look closely to make sure of de difference, but if yuh is ah man on top of yuh game, within de first few minutes of observation, fuh sure yuh wud determine if is ah real female or not. Ah doh understand how dem f*****g bullahmen and dem, dey had tuh reach all up in yuh room fuh yuh tuh figure dat out  ??? ??? ???.

Ronaldo, ah giving yuh de benefit ah de doubt here, please doh let us down, cuz it have a lot fans dat really admire you as a player and we will surely be disappointed tuh know, dat there is another part of dis story. If it was found out dat you are on dat funny guy thing, yuh definitely loose us as your supporters and I'm sure you will loose many more fans like us. Bless. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 03:38:24 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 03:40:29 PM »
He gehhin REAL pong in de Brazilian press and on de streets ... ah want to say de man between a rock and a hard place ... buh ah eh comfortable wid that ... hehheh :rotfl: ...

He try to save $30K and now de amount ah publicity this has brought is priceless.

Still, he do the correct thing by alerting the police and taking it public because de crossdresser would prolly ah take dat 30 Gs and then seek more or buss de files said speed ...

Now de horse out de gate, he go really hadda watch de ride. :rotfl:

+++

Yesterday NYT's ran a story about it in its main section ... less of a soccer story than an exceptional piece ah news ...

Coupla fellas in a bar in Sao Paulo gehhin major kix  ....

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »

dey sweat 2-a-side small goal and he see dey had mor touches dan him...buh seriously u always hearin evry now again a footballer career laced wit drugs alcohol and hoes....neva thought trannies wud be added to dat list....

lawd i hope yorke neva geh ketch out like dat...

Eh please doh start dat nah  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2008, 05:53:05 PM »
Soccer Star’s Misadventure Leaves His Fans Smirking
NYT May 04, 2008

RIO DE JANEIRO — In a city famed for sexual tolerance, the men who shine on the soccer field are held to a different, more macho standard.

Fans cringed on Monday when the Brazilian soccer icon Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima — known simply as Ronaldo in the soccer world — was questioned by the police here after he invited three male, cross-dressing prostitutes to a pay-by-the-hour motel room.

Ronaldo, the striker for Italy’s A.C. Milan team, told the police he tried to send the transvestites away, with payment, after discovering they were men. But one of the men argued he was not given the agreed amount, and the police intervened, making public a private moment that is exposing how seriously some Brazilians take soccer’s manly culture.

Prostitution is legal here, and Ronaldo faces no criminal charges. His behavior was “at most, immoral,” Carlos Augusto Nogueira, the investigating officer, said in televised statements.

But not all of Brazil’s soccer fans seem ready to forgive and forget. Reports of Ronaldo’s wild night, which ended around 8 a.m., have become Page 1 news here.

To be clear, the criticism he is facing is nothing compared with the media frenzy that would probably have erupted in other countries where prostitution is illegal — and sexual mores more rigid. Still, the fact that Ronaldo’s misadventure has been front-page news here for several days — and that some cartoonists and blogs have made him the butt of jokes, even as other commentators have said his behavior is unbecoming of a role model — is evidence that soccer stars are held to a different standard.

For those fans, the essence of the so-called beautiful game is deeply masculine, and its big-name players are expected to be exemplars of heterosexuality.

“Fans here aren’t shocked by footballers going with prostitutes,” said Roberto da Matta, an anthropologist. “But many will question the player’s masculinity.”

Fernando Santos is one. “My guess is behind closed doors a lot happened between Ronaldo and those three transvestites,” said Mr. Santos, 45, who was drinking a beer Thursday after playing a pickup soccer game. “If he plays in Brazil again, there will be insults from the stands.”

Ewerton Correa, who was sitting nearby, offered a preview. “They say Ronaldo is bringing three new players to the team and paying their salaries,” said Mr. Correa, 36, drawing laughs from other men at the field.

Since joining Brazil’s national team at the age of 17, Ronaldo, now 31, has been linked with a procession of gorgeous women, from models to celebrities.

Two former girlfriends who posed in Playboy in 1998 were nicknamed “Ronaldinhas” in the magazine. A year after that, Ronaldo married and had a son, divorcing after four years. He was later briefly engaged to the Brazilian model and MTV V.J. Daniela Cicarelli, and later dated the Brazilian model Raica Oliveira.

Now, his image as a legendary womanizer has been clouded by his apparent confusion, however momentary, over whether the prostitutes were even women.

“The football milieu here really distances itself from any hint of homosexuality, despite it being accepted in society at large,” said Sócrates  :notworthy: Brasileiro Sampaio de Souza Vieira de Oliveira, a former soccer star who is also a doctor and a soccer columnist.

Ronaldo has received reverential treatment by the Brazilian news media over the years, owing to his memorable exploits on the soccer field. After growing up in Bento Ribeiro, a humble neighborhood in Rio, he played nearly all his professional career abroad and has become one of the highest-paid players in the world. He regularly returned to play for the Brazilian national team and is the world’s leading career goal scorer in World Cup competitions, with 15 goals.

But persistent knee injuries have slowed his career, and his latest, suffered in February, ended his season and fueled speculation that the three-time World Player of the Year would finally be forced to retire, which he has denied. Some sports commentators here are betting that Ronaldo eventually returns to a Brazilian club.

“His plan is to head back to Milan soon,” said Felipe Bruno, Ronaldo’s spokesman.

On the night in question, Ronaldo was out on the town after watching his beloved Flamengo, the club he rooted for as a boy, play at Maracana stadium. Later, at around 4 a.m., he picked up “Andreia Albertini,” a 21-year-old transvestite whose real name is André Luis Ribeiro Albertino. Once at a motel, Mr. Albertino suggested calling in two colleagues, according to local media reports and interviews Mr. Albertino gave on television.

The police did not respond to inquiries about the incident made on Friday.

Two of the prostitutes accepted payment of about $600, Mr. Albertino said on television. But Officer Nogueira said Mr. Albertino asked for a payment of about $30,000 in exchange for keeping the story from the press.

Officer Nogueira also said Mr. Albertino claimed that Ronaldo threatened to hurt him. Mr. Bruno denied that Ronaldo made any such threat.

In a statement Mr. Bruno said, “The recent events involving the athlete Ronaldo are of a personal nature.” He denied reports the player would face more police questioning, as well as Mr. Albertino’s allegations that Ronaldo took drugs on the night in question. “Ronaldo doesn’t use drugs at all,” he said.

Ronaldo’s agent, Fabiano Farah, said in an e-mailed statement sent Friday: “He has committed no crime, he has broken no law. On the contrary, he is the victim in this case.”

The Ronaldo incident is not the first time expectations about a soccer player’s sexuality have stirred controversy. In São Paulo, the site of one of the world’s biggest annual Gay Pride parades, the director of a prominent soccer team last August accused a midfielder of being gay. The player filed a complaint for slander.

Judge Manoel Maximiano Junqueira Filho dismissed the complaint, stating that soccer was a “virile game” and “not homosexual.” He suggested that a homosexual player should leave the team or start a team or league of their own. After being criticized, the judge later withdrew the opinion.

A few years ago, a group of transvestites set up a team of their own, Roza FC, which played near Bento Ribeiro, where Ronaldo grew up. Determined to fit into the soccer-crazed culture, they were believed to be the world’s only all-transvestite team, said Alex Bellos, author of “Futebol: Soccer the Brazilian Way.”

“They were saying, ‘We can play football, too,’ ” Mr. Bellos said. “It was a way for them to try to win acceptance.”

Headline: “Ronaldo loses girlfriend and cries ashamed to Mama"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2008, 08:37:16 PM »
SO i guess hitting man sex....errr i mean "nutmeg" was his favorite move on and of the field?  :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2008, 10:23:16 PM »
Ronaldo owns up to mistake
Los Angeles Times

Brazilian soccer star Ronaldo with his girlfriend Maria Beatriz Antony before word of his affair with three prostitutes who were transvestites.

The soccer superstar's implosion over run-in with three transvestites in Rio de Janeiro has been aired almost gleefully, but he faces the media and realizes he can't erase this from his reputation.

It's time someone showed a little compassion for Ronaldo.

Whenever a superstar of his magnitude implodes -- as he most certainly did in his recent run-in with three transvestites in Rio de Janeiro -- the delight in exposing such personal fallibility extends far beyond the trashy tabloids or talking heads on lowbrow television.

There is almost glee in the media coverage. The titillation factor too comes into play in Ronaldo's calamitous fall from grace. A night out at a bar and disco, the invitation to three prostitutes to accompany him to a nearby motel, the humiliating but sadly belated discovery that they were, in fact, men and not women, all add up to prime tabloid fodder.

Throw in the fact that Ronaldo -- arguably the best of his generation as a three-time FIFA world player of the year, two-time World Cup winner and United Nations goodwill ambassador -- offered to pay the unsavory trio just to leave and be done with it, and the fact that one of the three allegedly tried to extort more money by threatening to reveal all to the media, and you have all the makings of a steamy Brazilian soap opera.

This is not what Ronaldo had in mind when he returned to Rio to recuperate after knee surgery had prematurely ended his season with AC Milan.

But the injury, combined with the fact that he will turn 32 in September and that the best days of his career are very much behind him, have served to leave Ronaldo more than a little downcast.

His depressed state of mind was made worse, apparently, by an argument with his girlfriend that led him to stomp -- perhaps limp might be a better verb, given the state of his knee -- to a nightclub in search of solace.

Instead, it led to worldwide snickering and ridicule.

To his credit, he is facing up to the fact that this is one stain on his reputation that no amount of scrubbing will remove. It has nothing to do with his soccer abilities but everything to do with his character.

He could win three more World Cups, but there will always be those who will ask, "Wasn't he the guy who . . . ?" But Ronaldo is not the first, and certainly will not be the last, to run afoul of prostitutes. There currently are world-class players on world-class teams whose personal lives are anything but salutary.

On Sunday night, Ronaldo tried valiantly to repair some of the damage and he agreed to an interview with Globo television in Brazil and was candid almost to a fault.

"I've done something really stupid in my personal life," he said. "We are all subject to making mistakes and I made a mistake in looking for this. I did not at any moment know they were transvestites.

"I cried a lot afterward. I was incredibly ashamed."

That is about as honest an answer as you can get.

"It took on a very big dimension and had worldwide repercussion," he said. "It will stain my personal life forever. For the sensationalist media, this has had a bigger impact than the World Cup."

The best of scriptwriters could not have matched what actually happened in that motel lobby.

"I did not know they were transvestites, I'm completely heterosexual," Ronaldo told Globo. "When we got to the place, I concluded that they were transvestites."

Facing his girlfriend when he eventually arrived home must have made it an exceptionally long night for Ronaldo. For now, Ronaldo will continue his recuperation. His contract with AC Milan ends next month. The Italian club is unlikely to make him a new offer. Flamengo of Brazil is interested in signing him.

The years will pass. The incident will be gather dust and eventually be supplanted by some other scandal involving some other athlete. Ronaldo has scaled the heights and plumbed the depths. He is guilty of nothing but bad judgment. A bit of compassion would not come amiss.

"Behind the personality which I carry, I'm a normal person and I have my weaknesses and my fears," he said. "I have to reconstruct everything. It's like a house which has been knocked down by a hurricane. Now I have to build it all over again."

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2008, 11:12:22 AM »
Well..according to soccernet, the prostitutes say they lied about Ronaldo that night. They say there were no drugs and no s3x. hmmm..the saga continues

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=532591&cc=5901

Two of the three cross-dressing prostitutes involved in the scandal with Ronaldo have admitted lying about having sex and using drugs with the AC Milan striker.

The 31-year-old Brazil international is in his home country as he recovers from a cruciate ligament injury and has become embroiled in controversy after contracting the services of the transvestites - believing them to be women - and taking them to a motel.

Ronaldo is then said to have tried to get out of the situation after one of the men went in search of drugs.

Two of them accepted pay-offs of 1,000 reais (£300), but Ronaldo has claimed that the third, named as Andreia Albertini, demanded 50,000 reais (£15,000) and threatened to post a video on the internet if he was not paid.

Two of the prostitutes have now withdrawn their allegations, volunteering the information to local police.

Police inspector Carlos Augusto Nogueira said: 'There was no drugs or sex that night.

'They said that they invented it all because they failed to receive the money they intended as extortion.'

Ronaldo's relationship with Maria Beatriz Anthony ended as a result of the scandal, while a number of his endorsements are under threat.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2008, 11:26:58 AM »
Filho yuh leave out de title

Tranny hookers admit lying about Ronaldo

lol

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »
It doesn't matter what de topic may be, but all yuh know Supa does show up people and call dem out, when ever ah feel like it, cuz ah doh cater. Check dis out,way back, may be a year or so, it had a gay topic on here, about some gay scene, certain members for some reason, dey never enter these type of threads. Dey does  be all over de other threads and dem, all day, all night, but dis type ah thread dey does run and hide. All yuh know all yuh self, Supa on de case again. Well wid due respect to the people dat fall under reason number one.

Cuz in my opinion, there are 2 reasons dey will not come on dis thread (1) some people doh like to offend another human being by coming out in de open and giving their opinion on topics related to religion, gay people etc. If you are dat type of individual, nuff respect to you, I cud understand dat and live wid dat and (2) Well ah doh have tuh type dat fuh all tuh read, all yuh already know what number 2 is, dey run and hide in de closet nah and deh peepin at the monitor, more fire fuh all yuh.In USA and Europe, dey have some rights eh, but ah still dislike dem wid ah real, real passion, so ah couldn't help tuh buss this post out. Wid meh *K kross meh back ah will k**l more dan eleven, cuz dem BM and dem surely not going tuh heaven  >:(.HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:49:38 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2008, 08:46:49 AM »
Ah shut de place down wid dat last post ent, shhhhhhhhhhh. Let's face it, de difference wid some of you all and me wid dat topic is very simple. All yuh doh like dat kind ah thing in we society, just like Supa, especially wid our kid or kids growing up and seeing dat. But all yuh just prefer tuh keep all yuh comments tuh all yuh self, but Supa prefer not to keep his comments to himself.

Dis is how I look at it, de same way de people in de churches, mosque, etc, does try tuh spread de good word of de creator, is de same way I believe we should spread de word when there is evil around us. I know I cah change dat BM thing, but at least ah cud share my opinion out there and hope someone hear meh and don't get influenced or curious and want tuh join dem. It is wrong, it is f*****g wrong, it is one of de things dat messing up de damn society.

Ah will share ah lil experience wid all yuh, ah know some members probably saying, damn like Supa tripping again boi, let meh stay clear ah dat mad man eh. Well ah not tripping, It just happened dat I saw something dat was very disturbing to me. May be is because how I was brought up by my parents and de vibes I always kept after dat, dat do make me go after dem like dat. However, de other night, 2 ah meh bois and myself we were on south beach for some business, while we there we decide tuh kill 2 birds wid one stone, so we call down some food and den start tuh wrestle some juice  ;).

Any way, while we there holding ah vibe an thing, 2 young bois passed by hogging up tight, tight like man and woman. Well dey stopped a few feet from us down de road, continued tuh hug up and started to kiss (ah mean real kiss) dem kids if dey are 18 yrs old dey just got there. Dat shyth is very, very disturbing to see young kids going in dat direction from such an early age and de sad thing is dat same kids does be mixing wid our regular kids in school. Well den of course dis thread was on de scene, so ah decide tuh really say how I feel and let all ah dem know we doh rate none ah dem and please stay clear from de Enterprise. We doh like all yuh and straight up like dat. If yuh happen to be cool wid meh on de forum, and dat is yuh seen, I might not be sure if yuh on dat, but do yuhself and de Enterprise ah lil favor please, just back up, back up as far as you can, please  >:(. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 09:28:22 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2008, 08:59:08 AM »
It doesn't matter what de topic may be, but all yuh know Supa does show up people and call dem out, when ever ah feel like it, cuz ah doh cater. Check dis out,way back, may be a year or so, it had a gay topic on here, about some gay scene, certain members for some reason, dey never enter these type of threads. Dey does  be all over de other threads and dem, all day, all night, but dis type ah thread dey does run and hide. All yuh know all yuh self, Supa on de case again. Well wid due respect to the people dat fall under reason number one.

Cuz in my opinion, there are 2 reasons dey will not come on dis thread (1) some people doh like to offend another human being by coming out in de open and giving their opinion on topics related to religion, gay people etc. If you are dat type of individual, nuff respect to you, I cud understand dat and live wid dat and (2) Well ah doh have tuh type dat fuh all tuh read, all yuh already know what number 2 is, dey run and hide in de closet nah and deh peepin at the monitor, more fire fuh all yuh.In USA and Europe, dey have some rights eh, but ah still dislike dem wid ah real, real passion, so ah couldn't help tuh buss this post out. Wid meh *K kross meh back ah will k**l more dan eleven, cuz dem BM and dem surely not going tuh heaven  >:(.HIGHLY BLESSED.

So why one of the reasons cah be that certain people rather talk football and not celebrity gossip? Why you of the opinion that they have to be running and hiding? I doh understand that logic at all
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2008, 08:59:37 AM »
Well den of course dis thread was on de scene, so ah decide tuh really come out

:rotfl: 

Wrong thread for that comin out talk.
You need to read de thread about #2.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 09:05:37 AM by Peong »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2008, 09:13:56 AM »
Well den of course dis thread was on de scene, so ah decide tuh really come out

:rotfl: 

Wrong thread for that comin out talk.
You need to read de thread about #2.

:rotfl: Good lawd, yuh right yes family, sometimes our choice of words does make ah difference fuh real. But ah know yuh smarter dan dat  ;). Let meh modify dat before dem people come from work and start tuh read de forum eh  ;D.In de mean time, ah go try tuh figure out ah way tuh delete your post 2  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »

So why one of the reasons cah be that certain people rather talk football and not celebrity gossip? Why you of the opinion that they have to be running and hiding? I doh understand that logic at all

Dat my friend, I wud put under number one, dey just don't get involved in topics of dat nature and prefer to talk sports, etc. Supa not mad at yuh eh meh friend, as ah matter of fact, ah like how yuh come out and give yuh lil opinion, dat cool wid I. However, my post was not made for you to understand, like, dislike, support, rate, which ever word yuh want tuh use. It was said to let you all know ah doh like dem, and I will repeat myself, de guilty individuals, dey does run and hide, ah not taking back no chat. Spider, ah kind ah curious, how come out of meh 2 long azz post and dem, dat is de only part dat appel tuh yuh? Like yuh have something dat yuh want tuh share wid us ah what  ??? ? HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 11:21:46 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2008, 09:31:01 AM »
Nah Supa yuh safe, it only sound strange becuz ah leave out de rest of yuh sentence to make it sound funny.

Supa it have some of dem kids yuh could tell they funny from way before 18.
I've seen young girls, lookin like 14  or so openly holdin hands and makin out with their mannish-lookin girlfriends.
I cah believe they so brazen at such an early age but that is how tings are now yes.
It gettin real prevalent on tv too, these days ah find muhself switchin channels plenty becuz some gay ting start to play out.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2008, 09:34:58 AM »
Nah Supa yuh safe, it only sound strange becuz ah leave out de rest of yuh sentence to make it sound funny.

Supa it have some of dem kids yuh could tell they funny from way before 18.
I've seen young girls, lookin like 14  or so openly holdin hands and makin out with their mannish-lookin girlfriends.
I cah believe they so brazen at such an early age but that is how tings are now yes.
It gettin real prevalent on tv too, these days ah find muhself switchin channels plenty becuz some gay ting start to play out.

It real, real sad meh friend, de TV thing, like yuh said, it dey 2, like it is a normal way of life  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2008, 09:55:44 AM »
Supa

Straight or gay..good people are good people and bad people are bad people. Someone's sexuality does not determine what they bring to this world, just like you cannot judge a person by their skin color, religion, or gender. So I will say I disagree wit yuh. I doh believe in any God that would preach hate and alienation of fellow men and women, no matter what their lifestyle. I will never really understand what it means to be gay but  I seriously believe it is not a choice. Why would a young child choose to be hated by family and friends and lose everything they have. I mean, I didn't make a choice to be straight..I just am. Why assume it's different for gays. Nobody could make me gay..so what is the fear. Life is so short and so hard for some people. I just don't feel I have the right to take it upon myself to denigrate anyone and make their life that much more miserable. I not trying to be holier than thou..some things are really hard to understand, I find myself cringing sometimes at some of the things you describe. But that is me being human and not fully understanding. But let God judge..I live and let live less fire burn me for failling to show compassion when it was most difficult to. Look around you. You are surrounded by all different types of poeple..there are gay doctors that might one day save the life of your child, gay teachers that may be the best role models. You will never know. and you will never know if they carry around a lot of pain and anguish for something they can't control. Last thing a good person, a person just trying to get through life and make a contribution..last thing they need is to treated like shite by people who've made no effort to understand what they're going through. Anyway, I see it as the same as racism, sexism, religious persecution and any kind of bias...

1]; } ?>