March 28, 2024, 02:06:28 PM

Author Topic: Attempt to extort Ronaldo by Transvestite Prostitute  (Read 17451 times)

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Attempt to extort Ronaldo by Transvestite Prostitute
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2008, 10:42:25 AM »
It doesn't matter what de topic may be, but all yuh know Supa does show up people and call dem out, when ever ah feel like it, cuz ah doh cater. Check dis out,way back, may be a year or so, it had a gay topic on here, about some gay scene, certain members for some reason, dey never enter these type of threads. Dey does  be all over de other threads and dem, all day, all night, but dis type ah thread dey does run and hide. All yuh know all yuh self, Supa on de case again. Well wid due respect to the people dat fall under reason number one.

Cuz in my opinion, there are 2 reasons dey will not come on dis thread (1) some people doh like to offend another human being by coming out in de open and giving their opinion on topics related to religion, gay people etc. If you are dat type of individual, nuff respect to you, I cud understand dat and live wid dat and (2) Well ah doh have tuh type dat fuh all tuh read, all yuh already know what number 2 is, dey run and hide in de closet nah and deh peepin at the monitor, more fire fuh all yuh.In USA and Europe, dey have some rights eh, but ah still dislike dem wid ah real, real passion, so ah couldn't help tuh buss this post out. Wid meh *K kross meh back ah will k**l more dan eleven, cuz dem BM and dem surely not going tuh heaven  >:(.HIGHLY BLESSED.

So why one of the reasons cah be that certain people rather talk football and not celebrity gossip? Why you of the opinion that they have to be running and hiding? I doh understand that logic at all

Dat my friend, I wud put under number one, dey just don't get involved in topics of dat nature and prefer to talk sports, etc. Supa not mad at yuh eh meh friend, as ah matter of fact, ah like how yuh come out and give yuh lil opinion, dat cool wid I. However, my post was not made for you to understand, like, dislike, support, rate, which ever word yuh want tuh use. It was said to let you all know ah doh like dem, and I will repeat myself, de guilty individuals, dey does run and hide, ah not taking back no chat. HIGHLY BLESSED.
uh

Supa, it have rel nastiness in dis world right now, and while i do condone d bull shit, dats jus d way it is...so in d mean time me eh business if yuh gay, straight, white, green, religious or atheist.... To each is own, and every man will be judged by Jah according to d choices dey make.... Once yuh gimme meh F$%&ing respect and doh come wrong me with yuh folly i cool....

One ting as much as i doh like the BM ting, if 2 sweet, delicious, ripe, Succolant, exotic, woman wuz to crawl in meh bed 2nite ah know i eh go get vex..... ;D
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2008, 10:47:05 AM »
Supa

Straight or gay..good people are good people and bad people are bad people. Someone's sexuality does not determine what they bring to this world, just like you cannot judge a person by their skin color, religion, or gender. So I will say I disagree wit yuh. I doh believe in any God that would preach hate and alienation of fellow men and women, no matter what their lifestyle. I will never really understand what it means to be gay but  I seriously believe it is not a choice. Why would a young child choose to be hated by family and friends and lose everything they have. I mean, I didn't make a choice to be straight..I just am. Why assume it's different for gays. Nobody could make me gay..so what is the fear. Life is so short and so hard for some people. I just don't feel I have the right to take it upon myself to denigrate anyone and make their life that much more miserable. I not trying to be holier than thou..some things are really hard to understand, I find myself cringing sometimes at some of the things you describe. But that is me being human and not fully understanding. But let God judge..I live and let live less fire burn me for failling to show compassion when it was most difficult to. Look around you. You are surrounded by all different types of poeple..there are gay doctors that might one day save the life of your child, gay teachers that may be the best role models. You will never know. and you will never know if they carry around a lot of pain and anguish for something they can't control. Last thing a good person, a person just trying to get through life and make a contribution..last thing they need is to treated like shite by people who've made no effort to understand what they're going through. Anyway, I see it as the same as racism, sexism, religious persecution and any kind of bias...

I FULLY concur FILHO  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

and the other side of the coin is, wait till a family member comes out and says that they are Gay...what you go do............
transfer ALL your HATE  towards them :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 10:51:25 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2008, 10:51:02 AM »
Supa

Straight or gay..good people are good people and bad people are bad people. Someone's sexuality does not determine what they bring to this world, just like you cannot judge a person by their skin color, religion, or gender. So I will say I disagree wit yuh. I doh believe in any God that would preach hate and alienation of fellow men and women, no matter what their lifestyle. I will never really understand what it means to be gay but  I seriously believe it is not a choice. Why would a young child choose to be hated by family and friends and lose everything they have. I mean, I didn't make a choice to be straight..I just am. Why assume it's different for gays. Nobody could make me gay..so what is the fear. Life is so short and so hard for some people. I just don't feel I have the right to take it upon myself to denigrate anyone and make their life that much more miserable. I not trying to be holier than thou..some things are really hard to understand, I find myself cringing sometimes at some of the things you describe. But that is me being human and not fully understanding. But let God judge..I live and let live less fire burn me for failling to show compassion when it was most difficult to. Look around you. You are surrounded by all different types of poeple..there are gay doctors that might one day save the life of your child, gay teachers that may be the best role models. You will never know. and you will never know if they carry around a lot of pain and anguish for something they can't control. Last thing a good person, a person just trying to get through life and make a contribution..last thing they need is to treated like shite by people who've made no effort to understand what they're going through. Anyway, I see it as the same as racism, sexism, religious persecution and any kind of bias...

Yuh have some good points, dat I must admit I sort of agree wid.There are some people dat de medical departemnts and dem, dey claimed dat dey were born wid dat female type genes. Ok dat cool, I feel it for those people. But yuh cud preach from now till 2010 world cup, but ah sorry family, cuz de individuals dat just choose tuh be gay, like I said before, ah doh like dem. What ever yuh does call yuh creator, did you read anywhere dat it is ok for a man to sleep wid another man or a woman to sleep wid another woman? Filho, yuh alright wid me eh, but family some ah yuh post, yuh will have tuh sell dat tuh someone else, cuz Supa not having it. Ah will always burn ah one fire on dem  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2008, 10:53:46 AM »
It doesn't matter what de topic may be, but all yuh know Supa does show up people and call dem out, when ever ah feel like it, cuz ah doh cater. Check dis out,way back, may be a year or so, it had a gay topic on here, about some gay scene, certain members for some reason, dey never enter these type of threads. Dey does  be all over de other threads and dem, all day, all night, but dis type ah thread dey does run and hide. All yuh know all yuh self, Supa on de case again. Well wid due respect to the people dat fall under reason number one.

Cuz in my opinion, there are 2 reasons dey will not come on dis thread (1) some people doh like to offend another human being by coming out in de open and giving their opinion on topics related to religion, gay people etc. If you are dat type of individual, nuff respect to you, I cud understand dat and live wid dat and (2) Well ah doh have tuh type dat fuh all tuh read, all yuh already know what number 2 is, dey run and hide in de closet nah and deh peepin at the monitor, more fire fuh all yuh.In USA and Europe, dey have some rights eh, but ah still dislike dem wid ah real, real passion, so ah couldn't help tuh buss this post out. Wid meh *K kross meh back ah will k**l more dan eleven, cuz dem BM and dem surely not going tuh heaven  >:(.HIGHLY BLESSED.

So why one of the reasons cah be that certain people rather talk football and not celebrity gossip? Why you of the opinion that they have to be running and hiding? I doh understand that logic at all

Dat my friend, I wud put under number one, dey just don't get involved in topics of dat nature and prefer to talk sports, etc. Supa not mad at yuh eh meh friend, as ah matter of fact, ah like how yuh come out and give yuh lil opinion, dat cool wid I. However, my post was not made for you to understand, like, dislike, support, rate, which ever word yuh want tuh use. It was said to let you all know ah doh like dem, and I will repeat myself, de guilty individuals, dey does run and hide, ah not taking back no chat. HIGHLY BLESSED.
uh

Supa, it have rel nastiness in dis world right now, and while i do condone d bull shit, dats jus d way it is...so in d mean time me eh business if yuh gay, straight, white, green, religious or atheist.... To each is own, and every man will be judged by Jah according to d choices dey make.... Once yuh gimme meh F$%&ing respect and doh come wrong me with yuh folly i cool....

One ting as much as i doh like the BM ting, if 2 sweet, delicious, ripe, Succolant, exotic, woman wuz to crawl in meh bed 2nite ah know i eh go get vex..... ;D

:rotfl: Yuh good boi, yuh have we rockin wid dat one  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED. 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 11:00:41 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »
Supa

I FULLY concur FILHO  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

and the other side of the coin is, wait till a family member comes out and says that they are Gay...what you go do............

What dey do WC? Nice tuh see yuh not shame tuh give yuh opinion on dis topic  :beermug:. Any way dat is a very, very good point WC. Yuh know if yuh ah doh rate yuh post ah will tell yuh in a nice manner de same way. My friend give thanks, I have not been put in dat situation so far in my life and I hope it stay dat way. Cuz de way I feel about dat gay thing, I don't know how ah will deal wid him or her  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2008, 11:11:43 AM »
Supa

What dey do WC? Nice tuh see yuh not shame tuh give yuh opinion on dis topic  :beermug:. Any way dat is a very, very good point WC. Yuh know if yuh ah doh rate yuh post ah will tell yuh in a nice manner de same way. My friend give thanks, I have not been put in dat situation so far in my life and I hope it stay dat way. Cuz de way I feel about dat gay thing, I don't know how ah will deal wid him or her  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
Supa, I ent saying it easy for people to support a family member if that situation was to present itself eh
Different people have very different values, expectations and beliefs
there are relegious, society, church, family and personal reasons for giving or holding back support.

My personal reason would be that I have been brought up in the judeoa-christian way and it was taught to me that Jesus LOVED ALL PEOPLES.....
well except some of the "chief priest and Pharasises" :-[  ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2008, 11:53:41 AM »
SUPA

You disagree with me and yuh stand strong in yuh beliefs. I could respect dat fully cuz I could tell that yuh gave what I said some thought. I not here to convert anyone to my way of thinking and it good to see two people on opposite sides of a very divisive topic jess call it how they see it and not try to disrespect each other. And like you've said a thousand times...yuh eh bothering nobody unless they bother you. So respect  :beermug:

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »
SUPA

You disagree with me and yuh stand strong in yuh beliefs. I could respect dat fully cuz I could tell that yuh gave what I said some thought. I not here to convert anyone to my way of thinking and it good to see two people on opposite sides of a very divisive topic jess call it how they see it and not try to disrespect each other. And like you've said a thousand times...yuh eh bothering nobody unless they bother you. So respect  :beermug:

Members,

Nuff respect to you all, I do appreciate and read all of you all posts, there  might be a few points in between dat I definitely don't agree wid, but for most of it, you all have some good points. However, just for the records people, in case you all might have misunderstand me, let me just clear de air. Cool, de people dat were born wid some genes dat might more be on de female side and de people dat was abused as a kid by de same sex, these people are de individuals dat I do feel for. Nice, but yuh see de people dat just naturally for no reason, dey just like de same sex, guest what, more and more fire fuh dem. Dem no good in my book  :beermug:.HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2008, 11:32:35 AM »
SUPA

Members,

Nuff respect to you all, I do appreciate and read all of you all posts, there  might be a few points in between dat I definitely don't agree wid, but for most of it, you all have some good points. However, just for the records people, in case you all might have misunderstand me, let me just clear de air. Cool, de people dat were born wid some genes dat might more be on de female side and de people dat was abused as a kid by de same sex, these people are de individuals dat I do feel for. Nice, but yuh see de people dat just naturally for no reason, dey just like de same sex, guest what, more and more fire fuh dem. Dem no good in my book  :beermug:.HIGHLY BLESSED.
No disrespect SUPA, but how could you tell the differance. it have big strong fellas who fall into that catagory too. not all batty men look girly and walk with ah swerve. :devil: listen bredren , i know i can't change yuh mind & niether will i try, but but the world is like that , it consist of good and bad.

in my belief system and the book of my choice to achieve spiritual guidence said that if man did not transgress , JAH would remove them and braught a creature that would , BC JAH disired to teach us and enlighten us about the other side of life which is evil and calamitious .

so evil is not always bad, sometimes evil serves a purpose just like fire , it can help and hurt all at once. i believe evry thing on this planet was put here by JAH for a specific purpose, even batty men and wamen.                                             positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2008, 02:29:51 PM »
Ronaldo Fenômeno ...  is a daddy to be

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2008, 01:45:09 AM »
SUPA

Members,

No disrespect SUPA, but how could you tell the differance. it have big strong fellas who fall into that catagory too. not all batty men look girly and walk with ah swerve. :devil: listen bredren , i know i can't change yuh mind & niether will i try, but but the world is like that , it consist of good and bad.

in my belief system and the book of my choice to achieve spiritual guidence said that if man did not transgress , JAH would remove them and braught a creature that would , BC JAH disired to teach us and enlighten us about the other side of life which is evil and calamitious .

so evil is not always bad, sometimes evil serves a purpose just like fire , it can help and hurt all at once. i believe evry thing on this planet was put here by JAH for a specific purpose, even batty men and wamen.                                             positive.

Yuh believe I now see dat post JC :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

1]; } ?>