April 16, 2024, 09:27:29 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Grenada Game (27-Apr-2008).  (Read 19039 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Grenada Game (27-Apr-2008).
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2008, 08:20:53 AM »
Connell...serious...allyuh have to see this player...i am sold 100% and he played 30 mins...wide left..

ah real busy right now..but i will give some insights soon...and also on Kevon Carter...also very very impressed with him..
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2008, 08:45:48 AM »
Kevaughn must be dissapointed from going of the heights of playing for our team in London to playing in France and for Trinidad  ::)
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2008, 10:11:08 AM »
Thanks BM d man I wan't 2 hear about.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2008, 10:23:59 AM »
Thanks BM d man I wan't 2 hear about.
You want to hear ?!! leave dat for us who living in foriegn!! allyuh right there in T&T, we on the other hand thousands of miles away and can't budge.                      JUST KIDDING LADY DOH START.  :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2008, 12:13:19 PM »
none ah de local brigade en tape de game  so de foreign posse could take a look? We want to see too.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2008, 01:48:41 PM »
Nice win warriors. It is always sweet to pick up a win, especially when we don't have Jones, Edwards, Stern, Scotland, Samuel and a healthy and in form Birchall. Deep inside, it make you feel dat de best is yet to come. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What does Carlos Edwards need?
« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2008, 05:52:27 PM »
Kev is right. Carlos needs the season to be over so he can clear his head. He can start working out at his own pace and be ready for the fall.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 28, 2008, 06:11:57 PM »
Alllyuh wrong wrong!! carlos need to buss some goal on bermuda, put some good cross in for KJ & stern to dun USA & CO. then ring some serious goals on the final 5 in the hex, and qualify we for SA 2010!!! that's what carlos need & need to do. any back talk!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 28, 2008, 06:14:09 PM »
Nice win warriors. It is always sweet to pick up a win, especially when we don't have Jones, Edwards, Stern, Scotland, Samuel and a healthy and in form Birchall. Deep inside, it make you feel dat de best is yet to come. HIGHLY BLESSED.
Supa , birchall is obsolete, so is samuels and sancho.  sorry kid.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 10:35:45 PM by just cool »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 28, 2008, 08:21:39 PM »
Alllyuh wrong wrong!! carlos need to buss some goal on bermuda, put some good cross in for KJ & stern to dun USA & CO. then ring some serious goals on the final 5 in the hex, and qualify we for SA 2010!!! that's what carlos need & need to do. any back talk!!!
yes Man Carlos
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »
No probs jc really was not able 2 make d game and I eh sure bout Bim either. I eh miss a game since Peru but now dey want peeps 2 register 2 get 2 see England.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2008, 09:01:47 PM »
JC pass d offering plate u preach meh brudder

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2008, 10:23:36 PM »
Connell...serious...allyuh have to see this player...i am sold 100% and he played 30 mins...wide left..

ah real busy right now..but i will give some insights soon...and also on Kevon Carter...also very very impressed with him..

i hear on news the man say we play to slow in trinidad. In france they engourage dem to play fast football so he try to get the fellas to step up
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2008, 10:39:43 PM »
JC pass d offering plate u preach meh brudder
Ah could get on when ah ready yuh know fam, after all is EDR ah from.  :angel: :angel:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2008, 07:54:05 PM »
Yep same story different story teller we does play too slow

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2008, 02:26:39 PM »
Ok so leh we  help the 'Warrior' with some suggestions that may get him out of this 'rut' he is in.

I say the man has to come home play against Grenada; put some beats on men and take a good sea bath, get ah rub down  from ah home gyul and move on.............

He just needs time and a good injury free pre season, he seems to have lost confidence and is maybe worried about getting hurt again, this is to be expected after 2 bads injuries

He'll be fine next season
Roy Keane's Red & White Army

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2008, 05:18:06 PM »
Cartman we all hope so

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2008, 05:21:11 PM »
How did the Carlos thread get merged with the Grenada thread - was that accidental?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2008, 05:34:09 PM »
Good ? Eman

1]; } ?>