April 29, 2024, 04:14:30 AM

Author Topic: W/Cup bonus judgment next week.  (Read 97645 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack commented on the High Court's decision. Caught it on CNC 3.  Cyar find the video clip yet but he say it eh over yet.....well, tell we something we eh know Jackie boy!!

And check it, earlier today the Scamps say he couldn't comment and would have to check with the Attorney on the matter, Om Lalla.  But Jack who, as diamondtrim has taken great pains to point out, is Special Advisor with no say/authority in the TTFF bumping he gum.....lawd I love this place....Hollywood cyar come up with this shyte!!

In what capacity exactly was he speaking in...Member of Parliament, Minister of works and a memeber of a Government, Fifa Vice president, or TTFF special Advisor...I'm just a bit too confused as to where he stand here..Why is Camps never making public statements...Steups.>!!

ALL OF D ABOVE
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Gawd... that thing long.

Definition after definition and you still COMPLETELY miss the points. So fixated are you in grammatically rambling. Save this particular post, as I will be proven correct.

BTW....you surely do not want to debate legal terms, precedents or definitions, you can trust me on that.. In law, definitions and applications can vary, and not be as steadfast as your legal dictionary explanations.

You are incorrigible. I applaud your long winded attempt to 'punch holes' in an argument that was put as simply as could have possibly been. I waste no more time with you

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Gawd... that thing long.

Definition after definition and you still COMPLETELY miss the points. So fixated are you in grammatically rambling. Save this particular post, as I will be proven correct.

BTW....you surely do not want to debate legal terms, precedents or definitions, you can trust me on that.. In law, definitions and applications can vary, and not be as steadfast as your legal dictionary explanations.

You are incorrigible. I applaud your long winded attempt to 'punch holes' in an argument that was put as simply as could have possibly been. I waste no more time with you

diamondtrim ah goh give yuh this.....yuh going down fighting boy....yuh get an A for effort.  Now go spread yuh propaganda among the clueless Trinbagonians out there.  We eh buying it in here.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Gawd... that thing long.

Explain to Bakes how he miss the point or how his definitions are wrong. I trying to follow this. Me eh know any law, but I'm ok at comprehension? So I get where bakes coming from, but you leaving your ideas short. I understand that you understand what you talking about, but I would really like to hear the other side (your side) of how this law thing can go. Please.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Om Lalla (the lawyer for Jack/TTFF) was interviewed Power 102 this morning on Marcia's show.  She asked him briefly about the case and while he couldn't say much...he said

1. When the case went to arbitration the proceedings here were stayed, not wrapped up or closed. The TTFF simply brought the case back to the local courts to be continued here after the abitrator ruled. 

2. Since the case was not stopped in the local courts, there are areas the TTFF can appeal I interpret that to mean the arbitration ruling is not binding.

3. The arbitration was based on 2 things; what percentage to give the players (30% or 50%) and how much money did the TTFF receive.

4. The percentage was determined but the how much is still up in the air.  He said figures are being bandied about all over the place and that is what needs clarification.

5. The matter is far from over.

We know most of this already but just thought I'd post what the rep for Darth Vader said....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Om Lalla (the lawyer for Jack/TTFF) was interviewed Power 102 this morning on Marcia's show.  She asked him briefly about the case and while he couldn't say much...he said

1. When the case went to arbitration the proceedings here were stayed, not wrapped up or closed. The TTFF simply brought the case back to the local courts to be continued here after the abitrator ruled. 

2. Since the case was not stopped in the local courts, there are areas the TTFF can appeal I interpret that to mean the arbitration ruling is not binding.

3. The arbitration was based on 2 things; what percentage to give the players (30% or 50%) and how much money did the TTFF receive.

4. The percentage was determined but the how much is still up in the air.  He said figures are being bandied about all over the place and that is what needs clarification.

We know most of this already but just thought I'd post what the rep for Darth Vader said....

LOUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Marcia need 2 interview d Min of Sport on d matter.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Oh Ms Sugar.....as good a post as you may have ever posted.

Do I still need to further clarify?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Oye, I eh have the time right now but I will try to find the postings some where in here or out there in cyberspace surrounding the circumstances under which the case went to arbitration.  To my mind, if Jackula could have appealed the ruling of the arbitrator he would have done so directly and not use the spurious allegation of the players leaking the story to the Guardian.  I'm not totally sold yet on point 1 and 2 of what Mr. Lalla said. 

Yeah Weary, ah want to hear what Anil have to say, when he done quarreling with the US Embassy....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Oye, I eh have the time right now but I will try to find the postings some where in here or out there in cyberspace surrounding the circumstances under which the case went to arbitration.  To my mind, if Jackula could have appealed the ruling of the arbitrator he would have done so directly and not use the spurious allegation of the players leaking the story to the Guardian.  I'm not totally sold yet on point 1 and 2 of what Mr. Lalla said. 

Yeah Weary, ah want to hear what Anil have to say, when he done quarreling with the US Embassy....

Ms Sugar...throughout the length and breadth of this post, all I have tried to postulate is that there were points of law upon which JW / TTFF could appeal. I suggested merely that a bright legal mind would find these avenues and pursue them. My postings generated replies awash with definitions, questions on my expertise and experience in the matter, and various other nonsensical references.

I thank Mr Lalla for opening up some of our eyes.

Before any miscomprehension is had, allow me to reiterate that I am simply alluding to the avenues and possibility of an appeal, albeit a potentially successful one, and not on who is right or wrong?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

We go have a longgggggggggggggg waittttttttttttttt

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I'm fairly certain that Mr Lalla is mistaken on several counts.

When TTFF decided to opt for arbitration, that court automatically became the ruling body and their final ruling (after any challenges) would be final and binding. The case was stayed in T&T because once the ruling was sent back by the arbitrator, it will be the High Court who act upon that ruling. There is no further evidence or appeals that are admissible

This is not true. (see above). However, when the High Court orders TTFF to produce accounts etc, there can be appeals. To clarify: The case for the players is proved. It cannot be undone. Any legal challenges, appeals etc will be aimed at the next faze i.e. production of accounts, what constitute part of the bonuses (for instance, the court will have to decide if the Adidas equipment has a monetary value and if this is taken into account)

It has been ruled that the players are owed 50%. This is a fact. The next faze will concern the amount

And this will depend on the co-operation of the TTFF.

This is Mr Lallas attempt to confuse the public with his doublespeak.

To simplify, imagine a man runs a red light in his truck and kills a child. The first ruling will be to decide his guilt, and the role his employer played (i.e was the truck well maintained, was the driver forced to work too many hours etc). Once that has been achieved, the next stage is to decide his punishment. The third stage is to decide if he should be made to pay compensation and how much. The 4th stage is to decide if his employer is culpable or liable in any way.

TTFF have been found guilty of not paying 50% of WC income to the players.

We have yet to discover how much is owed and whether it is owed by the LOC or by TTFF.

Once the court has seen the accounts, it will decide if there has been any wrongdoings and if so, recommend to the Attorney General that a case be brought against those involved.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So what I you are saying Football Supporter is that an appeal can be made but only in relation to the how much. So the TTFF could appeal and say what, "we doh have the accounts for that period"  or "it still by the auditors" stuff like that??  Ah trying to figure how a company incorporated under the Company laws here could not produce their accounts.   Ah eh goh lie, ah real curious to see what Jackula do next......

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So what I you are saying Football Supporter is that an appeal can be made but only in relation to the how much. So the TTFF could appeal and say what, "we doh have the accounts for that period"  or "it still by the auditors" stuff like that??  Ah trying to figure how a company incorporated under the Company laws here could not produce their accounts.   Ah eh goh lie, ah real curious to see what Jackula do next......

Thats about the size of it. TTFF have been judged to owe the players 50% of money accrued during the 2006 WC campaign. All of this money should have been collected by the LOC, which as we know, was controlled by Jack. Therefore, TTFF claiming bankruptcy is really not important as they should have received profits AFTER the players were paid.

It depends how the court will view the shenanigans of Jack and TTFF. I believe that technically any money that should have been paid to the players can be ordered to be recalled.

Its a bit like if your bank put $1,000 of someones money into your account. Its not your fault, but it ain't your money so you have to give it back. Saying that you have spent it, is no defence. It was your responsibility to check your account and to realise the money wasn't yours. In effect, you've stolen that money.

So if TTFF say they didn't realise all these millions were not theirs, the court will say that they should have checked the accounts and any outstanding debts owed by LOC, because LOC was an appointed agent of TTFF. Meanwhile, Jack is the person at LOC responsible for owing the money to the players. He was in charge and if mistakes were made (i.e. money incorrectly spent) he has to carry the burden of responsibility.

Lalla can argue what he likes, but the High Court have already recognised that TTFF have been delaying the case where possible and acting "mischievously". 

The process is simple: provide accounts of money received. If these accounts seem incorrect, the Court can order businesses to reveal how much they paid to the LOC. (Remember, they have a govt testimony that was not challenged in arbitration by TTFF that the LOC accrued around $180 million) If TTFF have lied, this could, on its own amount to a custodial sentance for those committing purjory. But also, there are penalties for false accounting, money laundering and fraud.

The question is: will TTFF risk breaking the law and will the High Court threaten the Deputy Prime Minister with prison?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 03:40:03 PM by Tallman »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
The question is: will TTFF risk breaking the law and will the High Court threaten the Deputy Prime Minister with prison?

How soon you reckon before we get to this stage because I cyah wait!!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The loopholes in the 'agreement' are many and so too the avenues through which to appeal. The legal reasons to appeal are also many and readily available to any experienced and talented legal mind.

But to again reiterate, on points of law, the potential is there for JW / TTFF to win the case.

Mr Bake, the point I raised... is that there is potential, on points of law, for JW /TTFF to win this case.

Ms Sugar...throughout the length and breadth of this post, all I have tried to postulate is that there were points of law upon which JW / TTFF could appeal. I suggested merely that a bright legal mind would find these avenues and pursue them.

Before any miscomprehension is had, allow me to reiterate that I am simply alluding to the avenues and possibility of an appeal, albeit a potentially successful one, and not on who is right or wrong?

Yuh starting tuh sound like a parrot... better yet, ah puppet merely mimicking words.  In fact ah bet if we look closely we go see Jack have he hand up yuh bamsee manipulating yuh lips.  All yuh doing fuh de past couple days in repeating the same mantra about how much ways it have fuh dem to appeal.  Man break it down fuh yuh and show yuh how yuh wrong, yuh respond how they only hitting yuh with "definitions".  That and ah setta empty gun talk about doh test yuh on "legal terms, precedents and definitions"... which itself have no meaning.  You just cutting and pasting words in hopes that it make yuh sound like yuh know what yuh talking about.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Doh let Om Lalla tie up allyuh head... he chatting pure fart dey.

Nonsense.

"The Associations shall insert a clause in their statutes or regulations, stipulating that it is prohibited to take disputes in the Association or disputes affecting Leagues, members of Leagues, clubs, members of clubs, Players, Officials and other Association Officials to ordinary courts of law, unless the FIFA regulations or binding legal provisions specifically provide for or stipulate recourse to ordinary courts of law. Instead of recourse to ordinary courts of law, provision shall be made for arbitration. Such disputes shall be taken to an independent and duly constituted arbitration tribunal recognised under the rules of the Association or Confederation or to CAS. The Associations shall also ensure that this stipulation is implemented in the Association, if necessary by imposing a binding obligation on its members. The Associations shall impose sanctions on any party that fails to respect this obligation and ensure that any appeal against such sanctions shall likewise be strictly submitted to arbitration, and not to ordinary courts of law."

-FIFA Statutes, Article 64  There are 78 pages, scroll to p.45.

They are prevented from filing in an ordinary court of law per FIFA Statutes, Article 64.  Any arbitration ruling is to have binding effect on all members and cannot be appealed.  Anyone violating this is to be sanctioned.  Only such sanction can be appealed, not the underlying arbitration decision.  Even so, appeals of any sanction again must go thru arbitration.

-------------------------------

People probably wondering what is the big deal with Arbitration and why FIFA insisting on it so much.  FIFA is a tyrant organization and doesn't want to be held answerable to no government, or no court of law.  Judicial decisions handed down in a court of law has precedential effect (at least in common law countries; civil law countries have a different system).  Precedential effect means that if a later dispute between other parties arises, all the court has to do is find a decision already on the books similar to the issue being deliberated, point to that decision and the matter is resolved. 

Arbitration rulings do not have precedential effect.... they are binding only on the parties to the particular ruling.  So in this case, on the issue as to whether Jack with his promise created a binding contract with the players... as settled by the arbitrator here, that only binds Jack/TTFF and the players to the outcome of that ruling.  It tomorrow, Sunil Gulati make a promise to the US players and then try to renege like Jack did, the US players can't point to this ruling and say "see, the SDRP done rule this is a contract in that case with the TTFF and the Players." That argument will go nowhere.  If this ruling came thru a court it would be a different matter.

The first thing Jack and dem contested was whether there was a contract at all.  and IF there was one, how much was owed.

First thing that he said correct... "how much" could only be determined by a forensic examination of the TTFF accounts for the controverted period.

Not necessarily... you could stick a fork in this thing.  The TTFF will only try a setta procedural stalling tactics, but from a legal standpoint they have nutten to stand up on.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:39:13 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
hhhhhhmmm Bakes  :thinking:.....ah follow yuh.....ah just waiting to see exactly what it is Jackie boy/TTFF going and come up with next....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
hhhhhhmmm Bakes  :thinking:.....ah follow yuh.....ah just waiting to see exactly what it is Jackie boy/TTFF going and come up with next....

Indeed... any celebration would be premature.  Jack's biggest advantage is that he have the weight of the government on his side now and will use that to his benefit.  No different to how Ish and Steve using Anand to their advantage to stall.

One thing I forgot to mention about Om... to show how he's ah blasted liar:

Om say they start de High Court proceedings here... put it on de shelf to go to Arbitration... di'n agree with the Arbitrator's ruling so they bring it back here.  As pointed out earlier, they cannot file in a regular court unless FIFA gives them the okay to.

Secondly, the issue they took to Arbitration isn't the same one being raised in the High Court.  They went to arbitration arguing if it had a contract to begin with; and if so, what percentage of profits must be shared.

They came back to the High Courts with their breach of confidentiality claim.  The breach issue is different from the "is there a contrac/how much issue".  Obviously there can't be a breach if there was no contract.  So how you go say yuh bringing back the mattter (the breach claim) to the local courts... allyuh was arguing breach before allyuh went to SDRP arguing 'contract'?

Om only Trying tuh tief people head with that setta ole noise.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 08:11:58 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
The loopholes in the 'agreement' are many and so too the avenues through which to appeal. The legal reasons to appeal are also many and readily available to any experienced and talented legal mind.

But to again reiterate, on points of law, the potential is there for JW / TTFF to win the case.

Mr Bake, the point I raised... is that there is potential, on points of law, for JW /TTFF to win this case.

Ms Sugar...throughout the length and breadth of this post, all I have tried to postulate is that there were points of law upon which JW / TTFF could appeal. I suggested merely that a bright legal mind would find these avenues and pursue them.

Yuh starting tuh sound like a parrot... better yet, ah puppet merely mimicking words.  In fact ah bet if we look closely we go see Jack have he hand up yuh bamsee manipulating yuh lips.  All yuh doing fuh de past couple days in repeating the same mantra about how much ways it have fuh dem to appeal.  Man break it down fuh yuh and show yuh how yuh wrong, yuh respond how they only hitting yuh with "definitions".  That and ah setta empty gun talk about doh test yuh on "legal terms, precedents and definitions"... which itself have no meaning.  You just cutting and pasting words in hopes that it make yuh sound like yuh know what yuh talking about.

And again you miss the point....even more completely than I thought possible.

I understand, though have no experience with, the sunken feeling that presents itself when one is proven wrong.

Cheers

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
And again you miss the point....even more completely than I thought possible.

I understand, though have no experience with, the sunken feeling that presents itself when one is proven wrong.

Cheers

Aye, Emperor go and put on some clothes... yuh nanny starting tuh show.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Ms Sugar....FIFA law and a country's law differ greatly.

At the risk of going against my alleged godfather,  ;), this matter is being fought dually, i.e. what local courts won't give, Fifa law would. Conversely, what local courts would give, Fifa law would prevent.

When JW/TTFF can appeal to a court of law they would.....pretty much what is going to happen here. If they lose in a court of law, they will turn to Fifa statutes to claim that any dispute ought not to have been taken to a court of law.

All scenarios lead to our football decaying even further.

The players WILL get money. But they will get no more than what was offered. The LOC accounts can be audited, but JW is the chairman of the LOC and for all intents and purposes submits the budget to himself (in his capacity of Fifa finance committee deputy) for approval. If JW wants the budget to show $10, or $1000, it will.

Any victory for the players will be pyrrhic on many levels. A victory for JW/TTFF will be devastating for future players.

Six million ways to die.....

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

At the risk of going against my alleged godfather,  ;), this matter is being fought dually, i.e. what local courts won't give, Fifa law would. Conversely, what local courts would give, Fifa law would prevent.

When JW/TTFF can appeal to a court of law they would.....pretty much what is going to happen here. If they lose in a court of law, they will turn to Fifa statutes to claim that any dispute ought not to have been taken to a court of law.

The players WILL get money. But they will get no more than what was offered. The LOC accounts can be audited, but JW is the chairman of the LOC and for all intents and purposes submits the budget to himself (in his capacity of Fifa finance committee deputy) for approval. If JW wants the budget to show $10, or $1000, it will.

Any victory for the players will be pyrrhic on many levels. A victory for JW/TTFF will be devastating for future players.

So wait.

So you acknowledge the fact that Jack could manipulate the figures to his benefit but see nothing wrong with that? Is over 180 million income was received for that campaign. Add to that FIFA paid the travelling expenses, lodgings and gave every federation 25 Million US for qualification. So what expenses coulda really be accrued by the Federation or the LOC in all this that could eradicate 180 million dollars?

Come nah man.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Bakes, thank you for the simplistic breakdown of the proceedings. That's all I was asking Diamondtrim for, but he refuse to do this. Again thanks.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

So wait.

So you acknowledge the fact that Jack could manipulate the figures to his benefit but see nothing wrong with that? Is over 180 million income was received for that campaign. Add to that FIFA paid the travelling expenses, lodgings and gave every federation 25 Million US for qualification. So what expenses coulda really be accrued by the Federation or the LOC in all this that could eradicate 180 million dollars?

Come nah man.

Yes...I acknowledge this, and furthermore I applaud it.

I do not however, approve of it.

Do not doubt for a second that 180 million cannot be accounted for. How? I honestly do not know, but it can and will be accounted for

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bakes, thank you for the simplistic breakdown of the proceedings. That's all I was asking Diamondtrim for, but he refuse to do this. Again thanks.

Yuh welcome, no scenes... I just sharing my understanding of what the process and governing legal principles are.  The court could still pull ah ninja move in the end fuh all we know.  Everybody was ready tuh ship OJ off tuh San Quentin until Johnnie sprinkle magic dust on de leather gloves and bazodee de jury.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

So wait.

Come nah man.

Do not doubt for a second that 180 million cannot be accounted for. How? I honestly do not know, but it can and will be accounted for

Yuh acknowledge..and furthermore applaud.....buh doh approve.

:-\

Explain de sense in that statement.

And IF it is made clear that funds amounting to 180 million was indeed received by ANY party be it de TTFF or de LOC......then the question hadda be where did it go.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

So wait.

Come nah man.

Yuh acknowledge..and furthermore applaud.....buh doh approve.

:-\

Explain de sense in that statement.

And IF it is made clear that funds amounting to 180 million was indeed received by ANY party be it de TTFF or de LOC......then the question hadda be where did it go.

A fair enough question.....

As a young lad growing up, my grandmother used to repeat the mantra 'if yuh have a jackass, beat it until it dead'.

It is within JW's power to do as he wishes with the money allocated to Trinidad and Tobago football regardless of by whom. If he is allowed to continue to do this uninhibited, then, by his moral law, he must continue to do so. As wrong as it may be, objectively speaking, I do not fault him. In fact I applaud him.

If, as a married man, you carry on extra marital affairs with the knowledge of your wife who says nothing, then you may be less inclined to cease. It is the fear of being caught while in acts of wrong-doing that prevents the majority of us from doing just that. An infraction that has no consequence is bound to repeat itself, and ought to repeat itself.

As for the other question....a similarly fair one, its not a question of where the money went, rather one of where it can be proven to have gone. We have all heard JW claim exhorbitant expenses for team tours, preparations, facility rental etc. As far fetched or ridiculous as any potential explanation may be, a court cannot refute documentiary evidence of JW paying 95 million for a set of socks and 85 million for a set of pants.

Personal story:
A vehicle was recently purchased for $1 and sold back to the original owner for $90,000, as a means of having to exclude the asset from a list filed with the integrity commission. Not a cent passed, but all receipts are present.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

As a young lad growing up, my grandmother used to repeat the mantra 'if yuh have a jackass, beat it until it dead'.

It is within JW's power to do as he wishes with the money allocated to Trinidad and Tobago football regardless of by whom. If he is allowed to continue to do this uninhibited, then, by his moral law, he must continue to do so. As wrong as it may be, objectively speaking, I do not fault him. In fact I applaud him.

I read this part and cyar go no further......I eh know which emotion applicable..... :rotfl: or  :'( or  >:( or  :o or  ??? or  :cursing: or  :frustrated: or  :busshead: or  :banginghead:

Hear nah all yuh fellas good yes.  I hear that kinda dotishness from my cousin and another friend of mine already and ah guess yuh is just another one of that ilk.....I goh just sit back from now on and enjoy the entertainment yuh providing.....Hollywood really cyar compete nah.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

How soon you reckon before we get to this stage because I cyah wait!!  8)

Dis will happen right after Ish and dem get extradited. This govt pussin footin wit a request from d US to extradite dem fellas so u tink JW fraid 2 not pay a 4 yr debt. D moral victory is what we have 2 b thankful 4 at d moment. D receipt of the money if u can figure dat out then u can win d next lotto.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I read this part and cyar go no further......I eh know which emotion applicable..... :rotfl: or  :'( or  >:( or  :o or  ??? or  :cursing: or  :frustrated: or  :busshead: or  :banginghead:

Hear nah all yuh fellas good yes.  I hear that kinda dotishness from my cousin and another friend of mine already and ah guess yuh is just another one of that ilk.....I goh just sit back from now on and enjoy the entertainment yuh providing.....Hollywood really cyar compete nah.....

1]; } ?>