April 28, 2024, 02:35:01 PM

Author Topic: W/Cup bonus judgment next week.  (Read 97511 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bake n Shark - Who gets the news bout the Women's Under-17 team first?

Bake n Shark - Who gets the Pro League scores first?

Bake n Shark - Who can attest to the fact that the greedy players cannot make a national team again (and most of them have squandered their funds, like Otis Seaton, Anthony Wolfe (who cant win a county council election) and Cyd Gray - imagine a man who got a house from CLICO fighting for a wuk at Ma Pau)?

Bake n Shark - if you wanna be like Rowley and just talk for talking sake, just fork off and reincarnate, for peace sake!

How you know they squander they money. Not because man fighting to play for a team mean they spend all they money. Not because the gov't give them a mill, they should sit on they arse and ain't do nothing. At least they still out their playing. Big name Euro players have plenty money and still playing at 34-38. i.e Palo Maldini. He has money up he kakhole and was stilkl fighting sweat with Milan up to last year. And of course they can't make the TT because of the blackmail.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
nah your truly...you not serious ??
they had an agreement...thats all...come on
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
dey say Camps had no comment... he ever had a facking comment ??

Without leave, that is.

Bake n Shark - Who gets the news bout the Women's Under-17 team first?

Bake n Shark - Who gets the Pro League scores first?

Bake n Shark - Who can attest to the fact that the greedy players cannot make a national team again (and most of them have squandered their funds, like Otis Seaton, Anthony Wolfe (who cant win a county council election) and Cyd Gray - imagine a man who got a house from CLICO fighting for a wuk at Ma Pau)?

Bake n Shark - if you wanna be like Rowley and just talk for talking sake, just fork off and reincarnate, for peace sake!

Bake n Shark- who doh really give half a f**k about the little high school accomplishments that count as achievement in your sorry life.

If only I was big time like you... Pro League and U-17 Women's scores... wow.  I'm awed.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well, didnt they get a $1 million each from Government, as well as money from FIFA for participating in the World Cup? What more they want (for being the fourth-best team in the 2005 CONCACAF Final Round qualifying group)? Blood?

no blood necessary: what was agreed upon would suffice.  

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well, didnt they get a $1 million each from Government, as well as money from FIFA for participating in the World Cup? What more they want (for being the fourth-best team in the 2005 CONCACAF Final Round qualifying group)? Blood?

The million dollars from the gov't has nothing to do with the TTFF. Are you telling me that they should have accepted that piitance Jack was going to give them. What if they gov't had not given them that money. Truly, if you or one of your family had Jack boot on all yuh head, it would have been a different story.

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Daryn, Deeks and Big Magician, I'll continue our EDUCATED discourse jus now, lemme discipline a neophyte.

Bake n Shark, I have little high school accomplishments - I did not do A Levels, but I'm a better journalist than you'll ever be, take that in ur anus and smoke it.

Pro League and Under-17 Women scores, something you cant get, can't achieve and cannot obtain, know anyone who will help you to keep updated with local sporting news, or give you the news first, instead of relying on this website for news?

I don't mind if my life is sorry, I am blessed by the Lord above and I am proud.

As I keep on saying, only men eat Bake n Shark, so if you wanna ask like the he-she that you really are, you can proceed, and when I see you do any reporting on local football, then you'll get an iota of respect from me; you know-it-all fraud!!!!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bake n Shark, I have little high school accomplishments - I did not do A Levels, but I'm a better journalist than you'll ever be, take that in ur anus and smoke it.

Pro League and Under-17 Women scores, something you cant get, can't achieve and cannot obtain, know anyone who will help you to keep updated with local sporting news, or give you the news first, instead of relying on this website for news?

I don't mind if my life is sorry, I am blessed by the Lord above and I am proud.

As I keep on saying, only men eat Bake n Shark, so if you wanna ask like the he-she that you really are, you can proceed, and when I see you do any reporting on local football, then you'll get an iota of respect from me; you know-it-all fraud!!!!!!

Lol... God knows I never got Pro League and other local football scores before you joined this site.  I really dunno what I'd do if yuh wasn't around tuh impart yuh wisdom.  Ah mean, you de only cipher for local sporting information anywhere... right?

"only men eat Bake n Shark"... dat doh even make any kinda sense yuh big f**king dunce.  Not only is it literally untrue, even if it was the analogy is too attenuated to even work as some sort of homophobic insult, the way yuh trying so desperately for it to be.

I understand smoke and mirrors well doh, yuh talk so much shit and getting call out on it now so yuh grasping at straws to deflect attention from the fact yuh didn't know what the f**k yuh was talking about with regards to the arbitration agreement.  Calling you a retard would be an insult to the poor little retards out there.  But there is hope for you yet...

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Yes there is hope, in life there is hope.

So go and take a pee and go in your bed, I think it's past your bedtime and you may need your bottle and diaper change. Anyway, even the Ricky Shakes topic I got (YES I GOT IT FIRST) you responded; so reactionary and after-the-fact it aint funny.

Anything new you have to raise?

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
This is my stance Deeks, Daryn and Big Magician.....

The players got a lot of money for scoring no goals in three W/Cup matches and also having to play Bahrain to get a final-day place in Germany.

My point is that, most of the players who are still in this arbitration etc, they are either at the twilight of their careers (like Sancho, Cyd Gray) or at a point of no return (like Kenwyne Jones, Anthony Wolfe and Stern John).

After Germany, what have they done to improve their careers? I mean we all love money, that's a fact of life, but I don't know if anyone of them have invested what they have learnt to further enhance TT football (like do coaching clinics, assist in terms of developing young players etc).

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
I find talk about man anus to be repulsive.

We must try to be dispassionate about the issue and acknowledge a few unassailable truths.

Jack Warner made a deal with the players.
He reneged on the agreement.
Players and TTFF went to arbitration
Arbitrators ruled in favour of the players
The TTFF ignored the decision
Players took TTFF to court
The High Court rules in favour of Players

Independently verified on two occasions.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yes there is hope, in life there is hope.

So go and take a pee and go in your bed, I think it's past your bedtime and you may need your bottle and diaper change. Anyway, even the Ricky Shakes topic I got (YES I GOT IT FIRST) you responded; so reactionary and after-the-fact it aint funny.

Anything new you have to raise?

Just to illustrate the utter silliness of your argument (not that any of that is surprising), so the fact that Royalian posted this article and you responding means what, that you "reactionary and after-the-fact"?  Do you even know the meaning of the term 'reactionary' you assc**t?  This is where an 'A' Level edumacation would have served you better.

Fuh ah big time journalist yuh get caught napping man... ah rank forumite like Royalian scoop yuh on de biggest off-field football story of the year.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 06:54:38 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
The story was written by Lasana Liburd, not Royal, that was on the EXPRESS website before Royal posted it.

Bake n Shark, are you a mistake God put on this earth?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The story was written by Lasana Liburd, not Royal, that was on the EXPRESS website before Royal posted it.

Bake n Shark, are you a mistake God put on this earth?

Did I ever say that Ryalian wrote the article you indefatigable jackass?  Same way the Shakes article was posted on the Starbroek News website and yuh run and copy it... why YOU didn't post this article first since yuh so big time?  Wha'm yuh was too busy wid yuh Pro League scores or what?

Yuh self-touting tun tun.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 07:00:59 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Liburd wrote the story, Royal posted the story.

I was busy checking how stale your mom's saltfish is, and if she is still capable of replenishing the earth with anal ornaments like you!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Liburd wrote the story, Royal posted the story.

I was busy checking how stale your mom's saltfish is, and if she is still capable of replenishing the earth with anal ornaments like you!!!!!!!!!!!1

After such a well-thought out secondary school insult I'm not sure how to respond... what yuh couldn't remember "de sky is blue de grass is green, yuh mudda cyat like ah tanka bean"?  When yuh checked ah hope she "replenish" one right in yuh mouth, tuh go along with all dat other set ah shit yuh been talking whole thread.

Anyways... my job is done.  Now for Frico and diamondtrim to show up and complete the jackass brigade.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I waiting fuh Frico, Diamondtrim, YoursTruly and all the others who was bumping dey facking gum about players being greedy and how it was political and how arbirtration not binding and all kinda shit.  Ah want dem to come open dey mouth now.

I appreciate the anticipation of my inevitable response, and I applaud you for your memory.

My position remains the same, however untenable it may be for you and others. Victories are not won by virtue of a singular and limited success. Indeed, I am inclined to agree with Jean Paul Sartre in suggesting that once the details of a victory is realised, it is sometimes difficult to distinguish it from a defeat. This issue is not yet settled. Rather it merely leans unstably on the side of one party. Celebrations, while understood, are too premature in their nature and biased in their execution.

Risking my prose again be misconstrued as vehement defense of JW & Co, I am certain that when appealed, and appealed again, JW will have his victory.

I am grateful that these players had their proverbial day in court, but I am steadfast that the judge was misguided in his decision and this will be proven in due course.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
You know guys, I'm real disapointed with what I've been reading.

Yours Truly....its long been assumed (perhaps unfairly) that you are somehow linked to Jack or TTTF. Therefore, I was looking forward to reading your views on this ruling. Instead, you write a tirade of abuse and untruths. What does it matter how the guys spend their money? Its their money, worked for and earned honestly, so if they want to buy clothes or cars or prostitutes, its their business and this is not the place to comment on their lifestyles. And why should they spend their money on coaching schools etc? As a journalist, do you give your money to literacy charities? Gregory Trujillo has cancer and needs to raise money for a cancer operation. How much did you give? North East Stars presented him with a cheque for $2,600 on saturday, so where was you? My point is, you spend your money as you see fit, and the same goes for the players.

The fact they got $1 million from a grateful govt has nothing to do with this case. That was a gift, this is contracted recompense for work carried out. And I'm pretty sure the FIFA qualifying money is part of the funds owed.

Bakes...I gotta say, you let the man drag you into a pissing contest....rise above it dude.

Considering its emancipation weekend, I think this whole case shows that you can rid yourself of white slavers but you must ensure they are not replaced by black slave bosses. Jack has total disregard for the law and that means he has total disregard for the citizens of T&T. I don't give a shit about party politics, but you cannot continue with Jack as acting Prime Minister. I just hope Kamla can stand up and investigate him.

UNC = Intergrity? Lets wait and see.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Me eh really care if dey eh score NO goals, if dey qualify 44th in CONCACAF. I get 2 a WC because ah dem plus nobody put a gun 2 JW head when he made d deal.

SO  :beermug: 2 MY 20-06 WARRIORS WHO WATCH EVIL IN D FACE AND SAID ENUFF. As 4 jokers who never started d battle :bs: and does who lost faith along d way :loser:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile

I knew it!!  You come on here pretending to share information on the goings on with the football team but you really are just another one of Jack's lapdogs!!  You're a f*&%$#ng idiot!!    

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Diamondtrim....can you explain your reasons for this statement? I am grateful that these players had their proverbial day in court, but I am steadfast that the judge was misguided in his decision and this will be proven in due course.

I don't know if you're a lawyer, but it seems to me that 2 courts in two continents have ruled in the players favour using case law and precedents. In what way was the judge misguided? And there is no right of appeal because by going to arbitration both parties waive that right and the finding is final. TTTF contested on a point of law, namely breach of confidentiality, not on the verdict. In fact, TTTF didn't even appear at the arbitration hearing to offer any defence.

Please enlighten us!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
This is my stance Deeks, Daryn and Big Magician.....

The players got a lot of money for scoring no goals in three W/Cup matches and also having to play Bahrain to get a final-day place in Germany.

My point is that, most of the players who are still in this arbitration etc, they are either at the twilight of their careers (like Sancho, Cyd Gray) or at a point of no return (like Kenwyne Jones, Anthony Wolfe and Stern John).

After Germany, what have they done to improve their careers? I mean we all love money, that's a fact of life, but I don't know if anyone of them have invested what they have learnt to further enhance TT football (like do coaching clinics, assist in terms of developing young players etc).

ah guess you cud do alot when yuh blacklisted . oh the possibilities  ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

We must try to be dispassionate about the issue and acknowledge a few unassailable truths.

Thanks for putting it in perspective Jah Gol....its so easy a cave man could do it ...unless of course you want to be deliberately dotish to fullfill the master's bidding...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So leh meh ask this one thing, could this be dragged out any longer? as in appeals and bankruptcy, or is this FINAL??!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So leh meh ask this one thing, could this be dragged out any longer? as in appeals and bankruptcy, or is this FINAL??!!
I'm sure the fight is far from over....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The ruling is final. Payment will most certainly be delayed. If the court forces TTTF to open its books, not only will they be forced into bankruptcy, but they will also be investigated. Worse (or best) case scenario is that the judge orders a forensic audit to be carried out by overseas investigators. As we know, that could uncover all sorts of dead bodies in the closet and could eventually lead to the resignation of the UNC/COP govt if Jack has been moving money around, which I'm sure he hasn't.  :whistling:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Thanks for putting it in perspective Jah Gol....its so easy a cave man could do it ...unless of course you want to be deliberately dotish to fullfill the master's bidding...

Jah d players did not take d TTFF 2 court,. D TTFF get dey loopy dogs in d Guardian 2 leak d story and then say d players leak so d judgment should b overturned.

D Court say yuh wasting time. Mind u d court waste nuff time as well.

Tryin 2 verify but meh bush lawyer knowledge tellin meh dat u could only appeal on a point of law so dis might be it. Have 2 confirm wit d real lawyers.

We know come tue the TTFF goin and declare bankruptcy. We know dey bankrupt of ideas for decades now.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The ruling is final. Payment will most certainly be delayed. If the court forces TTTF to open its books, not only will they be forced into bankruptcy, but they will also be investigated. Worse (or best) case scenario is that the judge orders a forensic audit to be carried out by overseas investigators. As we know, that could uncover all sorts of dead bodies in the closet and could eventually lead to the resignation of the UNC/COP govt if Jack has been moving money around, which I'm sure he hasn't.  :whistling:

Wasn't there a requirement somewhere in this whole bachanal for the TTFF to open to their books??  That's what Jackula/TTFF was trying to fight with this matter before the High Court....a smoke screen to deflect away from having to do just that....
BTW, did the Guardian report on this story?? ....hhhhhmmmm....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile

Wasn't there a requirement somewhere in this whole bachanal for the TTFF to open to their books??  That's what Jackula/TTFF was trying to fight with this matter before the High Court....a smoke screen to deflect away from having to do just that....

cant say that ive seen the story. an i read d guardian today.

only lasana have d balls to report dis. we probably wud have never heard d ruling (or heard it anytime soon) if it wasnt for him

lasana, big up yuhself, yuh large everytime!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise

Jah d players did not take d TTFF 2 court,. D TTFF get dey loopy dogs in d Guardian 2 leak d story and then say d players leak so d judgment should b overturned.

Tryin 2 verify but meh bush lawyer knowledge tellin meh dat u could only appeal on a point of law so dis might be it. Have 2 confirm wit d real lawyers.

We know come tue the TTFF goin and declare bankruptcy. We know dey bankrupt of ideas for decades now.
My bad . Left that out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

My bad . Left that out.

MUCHO IMPORTANTE DAT

cant say that ive seen the story. an i read d guardian today.

only lasana have d balls to report dis. we probably wud have never heard d ruling (or heard it anytime soon) if it wasnt for him

lasana, big up yuhself, yuh large everytime!

GUARDIAN  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>