March 29, 2024, 02:59:10 AM

Author Topic: W/Cup bonus judgment next week.  (Read 96208 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Campaign money not easy to track...especially when the political 0party win the election. Just so we aware: each candidate allowed $50 000 to use in his campaign for a general election.Anuthing over that is ILLEGAL. So, trust me when i say that ppl not supposed to be able to track.

LOC's would be executing contracts on behalf of a greater body, be it TTFF or d ministry cause when they disbanded, it must have somebody to hold for inquiries that arise.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
is Jack of all trades dat make de agreement. is an open question which wallet he have in mind. ting is FIFA have real money.

Jack made the agreement in his capacity as "special advisor" to the TTFF, that's pretty much undisputed.  There's no logical way to confuse which hat he was wearing in feting the players on their qualification success. He's never negotiated with the players as a FIFA Vice President... he has no need to.

does "adjudicated liability" translate to de players getting paid? if TTFF "rely" on funds from FIFA, then a sanction may deprive de players of any assets to lay claim against.

The question was whether FIFA could pull the plug and give the TTFF "release" from having to pay.  If you don't have money to pay dat doh necessarily mean that yuh obligation to pay goes away... ask anybody who ever been thru bankruptcy or familiar with it.  Assuming FIFA withold de monies and TTFF bawl dey brokes and cyah pay... all Shaka father have to do is petition de court tuh start selling TTFF assets tuh satisfy de debt.  I imagine that between de Dundonaldson St. property and de MLS alone they'd have enough money tuh share.  If not, Jack himself could personally be liable given how much he intermingle he own money (by his own words) with TTFF money.  That corporate veil getting pierce easy easy.

IF TTFF actually have assets uncovered by liabilities to FIFA or financed by Jack directly, then Jack look for dat. whether this make sense for Jack, who have other options, is de question.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
I just read the ENTIRE judgement handed down by the High Court on July 29th.   It only reconfirms in my mind that Jackula, Scamps, Grodent and the whole lot of them over at the TTFF are a bunch of stinking nasty, dutty (not our Dutty), bad mind snakes.

It also clarifies in my mind that diamondtrim is a kakahole and so too is Yours Truly, Frico and all the other kakaholes who defend the aforementioned snake(s).....

"Ace" reporter Francis Joseph of the Guardian is another cock sucking kakahole whose keyboard has apparently frozen up and can't yet write the story on this judgement.....he probably waiting on the other "ace" reporter Yours Truly to help him write it.....steups!!!!

Lastly, I am already disillusioned right now about our football but this is the last straw.  I will not attending any more games (here or abroad) until the players get their money AND this bunch of losers are no longer in control of our football.  I know forumites like Weary, Jah Gol, Steups, Patriot,Big and Small Mag et al attend the games for the love of the team but nah I had enough!!!

Ah know Jackie boy/TTFF eh goh miss my lil puny $40 but dais alright.....all ah dem could kiss mih a$%$!!

:cursing: :cursing: :bs: :frustrated: :frustrated: :busshead: :banginghead:  >:( >:(  >:(
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 11:47:54 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The reason I use the term money laundering is because this the act of concealing the source of funds originally obtained by criminal action.

If, for instance, money is used from a bank account for purposes other than those allowed, and then paid to someone for a reason not approved by the owners of that account, there is an illegal act, thereby money laundering. In hindsight, Bakes is correct, perhaps mis appropriation of funds is more accurate.

However, the charge of money laundering has more severe penalties and automatically becomes a global issue as financial transactions cross boundaries.

I am not positive about taxpayers involvement, but I do know that most countries football federations are to some extent supported by govt funding vis a vis taxpayers money.

If you join the dots, if US$1 went into CONCACAF and the charge is money laundering, the FBI could investigate. Remember, Al Capone was only ever convicted of tax evasion!!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brown Sugar, I hear you. But for the sake of the young girls, you should really try to support the Soca Princesses. Now I know Jack has his finger in that pie too, but we need to big up the girls.

Also, I think you should formerly become a North East Stars supporter and throw your $20 (or $30) behind Sancho!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brown Sugar, I hear you. But for the sake of the young girls, you should really try to support the Soca Princesses. Now I know Jack has his finger in that pie too, but we need to big up the girls.

Also, I think you should formerly become a North East Stars supporter and throw your $20 (or $30) behind Sancho!!

Nah eh eh....I was already not planning on going to see those games, now that my mind's made up....I eh going to no game being hosted by the TTFF.......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
To the honorary doctorate from the Bake n Shark 'Waste of Sperm' department, you don't have to go local football, I don't think you go anyway and hence you will not be missed.

It's better that I am a kakahole than to be emanated from one; iz no scene, God is love....

I just read the ENTIRE judgement handed down by the High Court on July 29th.   It only reconfirms in my mind that Jackula, Scamps, Grodent and the whole lot of them over at the TTFF are a bunch of stinking nasty, dutty (not our Dutty), bad mind and snakes.

It also clarifies in my mind that diamondtrim is a kakahole and so too is Yours Truly, Frico and all the other kakaholes who defend the aforementioned snake(s).....

"Ace" reporter Francis Joseph of the Guardian is another cock sucking kakahole whose keyboard has apparently frozen up and can't yet write the story on this judgement.....he probably waiting on the other "ace" reporter Yours Truly to help him write it.....steups!!!!

Lastly, I am already disillusioned right now about our football but this is the last straw.  I will not attending any more games (here or abroad) until the players get their money AND this bunch of losers are no longer in control of our football.  I know forumites like Weary, Jah Gol, Steups, Patriot,Big and Small Mag et al attend the games for the love of the team but nah I had enough!!!

Ah know Jackie boy/TTFF eh goh miss my lil puny $40 but dais alright.....all ah dem could kiss mih a$%$!!

:cursing: :cursing: :bs: :frustrated: :frustrated: :busshead: :banginghead:  >:( >:(  >:(

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brownsugar

I was like u before WN as dey say I hook as is a mook because of d sw.net/WN. I go because of d lime we iz now family who instead ah bouncin up at funeral as in d case ah u real family (dey doh invite yuh 2 wedding again) we does bounce up at football.

As 4 d under 17 HELL NOOOOOOO. I eh puttin no more money in he pocket.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brownsugar

I was like u before WN as dey say I hook as is a mook because of d sw.net/WN. I go because of d lime we iz now family who instead ah bouncin up at funeral as in d case ah u real family (dey doh invite yuh 2 wedding again) we does bounce up at football.

I goh lime in cyberspace and if all yuh organise any extra curricular activities ah goh be there, but ah eh going no more games....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brownsugar

I goh lime in cyberspace and if all yuh organise any extra curricular activities ah goh be there, but ah eh going no more games....

:beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Brownsugar

Is that just until the 2006 World Cup players get paid or is it until the players get paid and Camps resigns as head of the TTFF or is replaced by a non-Jack puppet?
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brownsugar

Is that just until the 2006 World Cup players get paid or is it until the players get paid and Camps resigns as head of the TTFF or is replaced by a non-Jack puppet?

I wndered d same ting if is d latter u kno she eh goin a football game again in life.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
IF TTFF actually have assets uncovered by liabilities to FIFA or financed by Jack directly, then Jack look for dat. whether this make sense for Jack, who have other options, is de question.

What liabilities would the TTFF have to FIFA?  Even so, assuming the TTFF owes other entities (FIFA included) then all that means is that all the creditors have to form a line and ask the court to dissolve the assets and pay them any proceeds.  The way you making it seem is as though the players have to wait until FIFA get pay under your scenario before they could collect.  That's not how bankruptcy works... the court determines the order of payments to creditors, and in what amount... creditors often don't recover the full amount of the debt.

Finally, what other options Jack have that you talking about?  The man have a court determined liability to satisfy.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The reason I use the term money laundering is because this the act of concealing the source of funds originally obtained by criminal action.

If, for instance, money is used from a bank account for purposes other than those allowed, and then paid to someone for a reason not approved by the owners of that account, there is an illegal act, thereby money laundering. In hindsight, Bakes is correct, perhaps mis appropriation of funds is more accurate.

However, the charge of money laundering has more severe penalties and automatically becomes a global issue as financial transactions cross boundaries.

I am not positive about taxpayers involvement, but I do know that most countries football federations are to some extent supported by govt funding vis a vis taxpayers money.

If you join the dots, if US$1 went into CONCACAF and the charge is money laundering, the FBI could investigate. Remember, Al Capone was only ever convicted of tax evasion!!

I just disagree with the term (not that any of this matters) because in the truest sense money laundering involves taking funds acquired via illegal means and channeling them thru legal transactions to remove the taint and thereby conceal the criminal activity at the source.  You're literally taking "dirty" money and laundering (launder= wash; see the relationship to "laundry") it clean.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brownsugar

I wndered d same ting if is d latter u kno she eh goin a football game again in life.

Yup its a life long ban......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brownsugar

Yup its a life long ban......

I ON 1 AH DEM 4 WI CRICKET

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Coop's ,

Yuh dey breds? Iz not like you to be so silent on these matters. Well .... yuh have meh worried dread. The younger folks need some guidance from de elders, so see if yu could ress dong yuh 2 cents on this matter which seems to have widespread repercussions.

Big up.  :beermug:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

truetrini

To the honorary doctorate from the Bake n Shark 'Waste of Sperm' department, you don't have to go local football, I don't think you go anyway and hence you will not be missed.

It's better that I am a kakahole than to be emanated from one; iz no scene, God is love....

I just read the ENTIRE judgement handed down by the High Court on July 29th.   It only reconfirms in my mind that Jackula, Scamps, Grodent and the whole lot of them over at the TTFF are a bunch of stinking nasty, dutty (not our Dutty), bad mind and snakes.

They calling you Shaun Fuentes, but Shaun is not f**king like you breds.  He doh behave so..I thought yuh was him too eh...but yuh cyar be Fuentes,,,I go come up with who yuh is soon eh, yuh giving hints....

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Yea and will that be a sense of accomplishment for you Mr Ancient (remember Trinity Cross is no more, is Order of Trinidad and Tobago, get wit the the times)? And how come u're on my case, have nothing to do (seeing you're now in the Smithsonian Museum)?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
BrownSugar it was really nice to see you in Nashville,TN for the USA vs T&T game last year. You flew all the way there just to watch that game. You're a true supporter.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yea and will that be a sense of accomplishment for you Mr Ancient (remember Trinity Cross is no more, is Order of Trinidad and Tobago, get wit the the times)? And how come u're on my case, have nothing to do (seeing you're now in the Smithsonian Museum)?

allyuh relly takin dis man/boy/benjamin-button serious??

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Until they beat me with stories, they have to take me serious, who else can you all bash  ;D?

[/quote]

allyuh relly takin dis man/boy/benjamin-button serious??
[/quote]

truetrini

I can see why some will feel that yours truly is Fuentes.  Fuentes here a long time and he knows very well how to use the Quote feature. 

Now he might be plAYING POSSUM EH, but on reflection he doh write like Fuentes too much.

He may know Fuentes, as he does make football posts.  If he knows Fuentes and he is a reporter, den he is a  reporter....!

so leh we by the process of elimination find out who he could be odder dan fuentes.

I know it is not any ah de Guardian reporters, dem not in dis shit..Express nah/... so dat leaves de Newsday.

Who does report football for de newsday on a consistent basis?

I going and google and wheel again....Yuh have to be from de jammette newsday...

truetrini

Warriors prepare to dent Bajan Pride
By JOEL BAILEY Friday, January 12 2007

Warriors maul Martinique 5-1
By JOEL BAILEY Wednesday, January 17 2007

CFU) Under-21 Group Two qualifier : Haitians crush Young Trinidad Warriors 3-1

http://www.newsday.co.tt/aktualnosci/BACK-1.jpg

JOEL BAILEY 2006-04-05 02:26 (updated 2006-04-05 06:07)

ahhhhhhppppps!

It eh go be nobody else as I know most ah dem   ALibey not in dis shit.

see dat Mr Bailey....

the old Trinity cross is ah f**king boss

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Warriors prepare to dent Bajan Pride
By JOEL BAILEY Friday, January 12 2007

Warriors maul Martinique 5-1
By JOEL BAILEY Wednesday, January 17 2007

CFU) Under-21 Group Two qualifier : Haitians crush Young Trinidad Warriors 3-1

http://www.newsday.co.tt/aktualnosci/BACK-1.jpg

JOEL BAILEY 2006-04-05 02:26 (updated 2006-04-05 06:07)

ahhhhhhppppps!

It eh go be nobody else as I know most ah dem   ALibey not in dis shit.

see dat Mr Bailey....

the old Trinity cross is ah f**king boss

Gosh they call me Fuentes last month, this month is Bailey, next month go be Dave Lamy!

truetrini

Leave Joel Bailey right where he is...trying to cause disharmony here more than it already exists!  STEUPS!

Doh try tuh lie either yuh know...I know who yuh is now yuh clown hahahahahahaha

From the Smithsonian to you with love.

Dey call you Fuentes, I calling yuh by yuh name....Joel!~

Doh try dat....I writing for papers before you leave elementary school

Yuh is Mr. Bailey!

Deny it den....I know what I know is de trute...yuh fowl f**ker

Yuh sell yuhself out....yuh is ah reporter, yuh does be first with scores, yuh is de man from de newsday who does report on football...Fuentes may have his ways like d erest ah we, but he here too long to start shit now yuh bastard.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 08:39:59 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Leave Joel Bailey right where he is...trying to cause disharmony here more than it already exists!  STEUPS!

Doh try tuh lie either yuh know...I know who yuh is now yuh clown hahahahahahaha

Yuh is Mr. Bailey!

Hmmm, a next one trying to determine my identity, hmmmmm wow boy, the devil really finds work for idle hands for true yes. Alrite we'll see how this goes.... ;D

truetrini

Yuh is Mr. Bailey!

Hmmm, a next one trying to determine my identity, hmmmmm wow boy, the devil really finds work for idle hands for true yes. Alrite we'll see how this goes.... ;D

I have already determined your identity.  Yuh eh deny it yuh breaksing..ok Joel yuh is ah Jack Warner and PP follower ah done know dat to be true also...yuh say yuh is ah reporter, and I know yuh is not from Express or Guardian.  Yuh is ah footbball reporter and yuh style is so childish it cyar be Alibey...dat leaves you Mr Joel Bailey!

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Alrite no problem, as I said I've been called all sorta name so if you feel I'm Bailey, no problem; next month you may feel I'm someone else, no problem. All I know iz I'm me (regardless of if iz Fuentes, Bailey, Fazeer, Ruskin etc), but I know I have to make a trip in the Smithsonian one day to see how things are wit u  ;D

I have already determined your identity.  Yuh eh deny it yuh breaksing..ok Joel yuh is ah Jack Warner and PP follower ah done know dat to be true also...yuh say yuh is ah reporter, and I know yuh is not from Express or Guardian.  Yuh is ah footbball reporter and yuh style is so childish it cyar be Alibey...dat leaves you Mr Joel Bailey!
[/quote]

truetrini

Alrite no problem, as I said I've been called all sorta name so if you feel I'm Bailey, no problem; next month you may feel I'm someone else, no problem. All I know iz I'm me (regardless of if iz Fuentes, Bailey, Fazeer, Ruskin etc), but I know I have to make a trip in the Smithsonian one day to see how things are wit u  ;D

[/quote]

hahahahahahaha me eh have nutten against you yuh know, I jes showing yuh dat I have investigative skills!  Yuh outsmart yuhself and I is ah narcissistic fat red man according to a confused kaka-hole here, so therein lies my troubles.

When ah next in T&T me you, Alibey and Fuentes go drink ah beer,,,cool?

1]; } ?>