March 28, 2024, 09:31:24 AM

Author Topic: W/Cup bonus judgment next week.  (Read 96195 times)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: W/Cup players threaten return to court; TTFA pact on knife's edge
« Reply #510 on: January 24, 2014, 08:03:54 PM »
nobody eh blackmail them because Kenwyne,Carlos etc never stop playing for T&T,they blank T&T thinking we could not play without them

FACT: De three biggest agitators (Brent Sancho, Kelvin Jack, Shaka Hislop) never represented T&T again after the 2006 World Cup.

Atiba Charles' last game for T&T was November 15, 2006 against Austria.
Evans Wise's last game for T&T was August 9, 2006 against Japan.

Despite T&T playing 14 games (including de Gold Cup) in 2007, the rest of de suing players (Avery, Collin, Cornell, Cyd, Kenwyne, Stern, Whitley, and Wolfe) were never called up.

The players slowly started being called back from February 6, 2008 for the game against Guadeloupe. All in all the players were out of national colors between 1-2 years.
      Alright Tallman,answer me these questions,why is it half the team accepted what was offered and the other half didn't?was it only half knew about the offer that was made?this was suppose to be a closely nitted team that's why they qualified,how did this happen?where is the captain/leader in all of this?  Why should u call players that have u in court?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 08:07:00 PM by Coop's »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 24, 2014, 08:22:31 PM »
nobody eh blackmail them because Kenwyne,Carlos etc never stop playing for T&T,they blank T&T thinking we could not play without them

FACT: De three biggest agitators (Brent Sancho, Kelvin Jack, Shaka Hislop) never represented T&T again after the 2006 World Cup.

Despite T&T playing 14 games (including de Gold Cup) in 2007, the rest of de suing players (Avery, Collin, Cornell, Cyd, Kenwyne, Stern, Whitley, and Wolfe) were never called up.

The players slowly started being called back from February 6, 2008 for the game against Guadeloupe. All in all the players were out of national colors between 1-2 years.
      Alright Tallman,answer me these questions,why is it half the team accepted what was offered and the other half didn't?was it only half knew about the offer that was made?this was suppose to be a closely nitted team that's why they qualified,how did this happen?where is the captain/leader in all of this?  Why should u call players that have u in court?

Read this: World Cup bonus-gate blow-by-blow
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 24, 2014, 08:31:40 PM »

Coops, I think you'll find that there were 7 players who accepted the offer: Dwight (the captain who you called for, who then was given a US$50,000 per month ambassadors role, apparently), Latapy who was groomed for the National Team Coach position, Carlos, Dennis, Scotty, Ince who were represented by Mike Berry who was also the Player Liaison for TTFF. Can't remember the last player, so maybe he just liked the deal!

You're right. "Why call players who have you in court?" But before you take that moral high ground, how about "why make a deal with players and then renege on it?" If you didn't go back on your word, no one would be in court.

Remember, the players didn't start this whole scene. They were offered less than TT$5,000. Even at the original 30% agreement, they were being collectively cheated out of maybe TT$1 million.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 24, 2014, 10:31:42 PM »
It's interesting to hear Dennis Lawrence's take on all of this...which would be a good interview for someone to conduct. However, in a conversation with him when he was last in Trini, he essentially stated that he feels fortunate to have had the opportunity to have played in a World Cup. He also believes that at the end of the day he knew that the World Cup was not an opportunity to become wealthy, but rather a chance to experience something that is considered to be a once in a life time chance, he also feels like it was an amazing opportunity to give the country something to feel good about. In essence, he knew that his future and financial security was something that he needed to secure regardless of what the outcome of the World Cup would have been - hence his desired ambition to get into coaching. He mentioned how fortunate some were in that team because baring injury some players may not have even taken the field...I got the distinct impression that he wanted nothing to do with the events that followed instead to concentrate on making a career once his football was finished. I remember telling him that I looked back on a similar experience involving a team that qualified for a lesser tournament, the first for us at that level and having an opportunity to personally see how much Carib and "corporate friends" of that team contributed to that qualification and eventual participation....I also mentioned that those very young players did not receive a single dollar in what was, an almost two year process - had those guys known better, they should have gone for the jugular!!! That said money or no money - would have done it all over again.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:35:36 PM by amwood »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 24, 2014, 10:37:14 PM »

Coops, I think you'll find that there were 7 players who accepted the offer: Dwight (the captain who you called for, who then was given a US$50,000 per month ambassadors role, apparently), Latapy who was groomed for the National Team Coach position, Carlos, Dennis, Scotty, Ince who were represented by Mike Berry who was also the Player Liaison for TTFF. Can't remember the last player, so maybe he just liked the deal!

You're right. "Why call players who have you in court?" But before you take that moral high ground, how about "why make a deal with players and then renege on it?" If you didn't go back on your word, no one would be in court.

Remember, the players didn't start this whole scene. They were offered less than TT$5,000. Even at the original 30% agreement, they were being collectively cheated out of maybe TT$1 million.
       My memory not so good,but didn't they get $1million TT each in some bond or something like that from the government? 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 24, 2014, 10:58:01 PM »
Denzil who was promised d captaincy and yes they got a million TT from d govt.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 24, 2014, 11:13:42 PM »
It's interesting to hear Dennis Lawrence's take on all of this...which would be a good interview for someone to conduct. However, in a conversation with him when he was last in Trini, he essentially stated that he feels fortunate to have had the opportunity to have played in a World Cup. He also believes that at the end of the day he knew that the World Cup was not an opportunity to become wealthy, but rather a chance to experience something that is considered to be a once in a life time chance, he also feels like it was an amazing opportunity to give the country something to feel good about. In essence, he knew that his future and financial security was something that he needed to secure regardless of what the outcome of the World Cup would have been - hence his desired ambition to get into coaching. He mentioned how fortunate some were in that team because baring injury some players may not have even taken the field...I got the distinct impression that he wanted nothing to do with the events that followed instead to concentrate on making a career once his football was finished. I remember telling him that I looked back on a similar experience involving a team that qualified for a lesser tournament, the first for us at that level and having an opportunity to personally see how much Carib and "corporate friends" of that team contributed to that qualification and eventual participation....I also mentioned that those very young players did not receive a single dollar in what was, an almost two year process - had those guys known better, they should have gone for the jugular!!! That said money or no money - would have done it all over again.

As much as I like Dennis and can appreciate his perspective on this, I'm not sure it really adds much to the discussion.  Dennis' situation was different then and is different now from a lot of the players involved in the suit.  No one could have seen things playing out for him how it did, and I remain genuinely happy for and proud of him.  I also don't believe by discussing his situation that he wasn't trying to say anything negative about those involved in the suit.  Save for Shaka, and maybe Jack though, most of these fellas wasn't going to see another opportunity to get that much money any time soon.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 24, 2014, 11:22:14 PM »
He had nothing but great things to say about his teammates...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 24, 2014, 11:36:01 PM »
He had nothing but great things to say about his teammates...

I was privileged enough to be liming with the 2006 guys when we launched FPATT in T&T. We were moving in convoy from Hasely Crawford (think T&T played Mexico U23), to Woodford Cafe and then on to various watering holes. At one point Dennis asked me to ride with him. When I got into the car, instead of following the others he asked me to read something and give my opinion. It was his press release announcing his retirement from international football.

We talked about it for a few minutes and my overall impression was that he was tired of the whole situation. He was getting pressure to accept a deal, pressure from his team mates to go to court. He felt dis loyal to the players yet he also felt loyalty to Jack and his agent. This big man was completely torn in two.
Dennis is a man of great integrity and loyalty but he felt he was in an impossible situation.
Such is his personality that he managed to remove himself without earning the wrath of either party. That is a testament to the respect he has earned.
But I know he was hurt and will always feel that pain in some way.
He is just one piece of the collateral damage that has occurred from this dispute.
I am so pleased that he has done well for himself.
Top man.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #519 on: January 24, 2014, 11:48:52 PM »
Ah trying to figure out who scheme better.
1. Madoff's? The essence of his scheme was to deposit client money into a Chase account, rather than invest it and generate steady returns as clients had believed. When clients wanted their money, "I used the money in the Chase Manhattan bank account that belonged to them or other clients to pay the requested funds," he told the court.  :worried:

2. The Greedy/Scamps/The Special Advisor's version of the TTFF? Open up a CONCACAF office inside this modest building in downtown Port of Spain. Have CONCACAF pay you nearly a third of a million dollars a year for you to stay in your office, while you are the landlord of the building that office is in. Basically, you paying 25,000 - 40,000 dollars a month in payments to you.  :worried:

3. The TurnKee/Phillips Screwdriver version of the TTFF? I promise to pay you tomorrow if I could get the same CONCACAF organization that the Special Advisor used, to pay me today. :rotfl:

Allyuh very promising boy.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 25, 2014, 05:21:12 AM »
Nobody gave JW a free pass because they still fighting him,from the time i see Kelvin Jack come to play in Football festival for Wire D868 i had a mind something was up,he eh coming here to play no game just so,nobody wants to see him any how.

They vex Latapy settle,the others want too but they under pressure,the only way this will end all of them will have to do what Latapy did,look how Yorke and the rest don't have any problems,talking about they want to ensure this never happens again and alyu eh get alyu money yet,every time we try to raise our heads alyu pushing it back down,study Jack Warner and don't move on.

Look at the strides Football are starting to make,people still finding all kind of things to say about the admin,MOS,Sportt etc etc about funding Football,alyu come back with this court shyt,Integrity Commission going and investigate JW after FIFA,CONCACAF,CFU,FBI,IRS,Customs,TTPS,Haiti etc etc give up,alyu eh find something have to be wrong,the man eh hiding no where he still travels and does what he wants,he don't even go to court.

Mr Coops, you are on spot here and you are 100% correct.

There is no way in hell Kelvin Jack who is broke taking his little money he has left to buy a $2,500 USD ticket to come play a fete match game in T&T. He came here to start trouble because he is desperate. Hislop laughs at these guys behind their backs, same with Yorke and Lawrence.

Secondly, I know Tim Kee personally, I have dealt with him many times in the past and I know Sheldon Phillips a little but know his farther Lincoln very well and if he is anything like his father, then Jack Warner has nothing to worry about.

Lincoln was a smart guy, he love his family and would do anything for them even if that means kissing up to the boss or throwing his friends under the buss. As for Tim Kee, he is another weak heart. None of which can touch Jack, so as many here talking about let the TTFA go after Jack, I say bring it on !!!!!! They don't have the money to pay for a taxi to reach the stadium, I doubt they have the money to fight Jack.

Thirdly, I would bet my last buck, the 2006 WC players NOT closing down T&T football, they could huff and bluff all they like, they not doing it, simply because there will be no winner and they will only get the bad name in the end, no one will remember anything else and they still would not get a dime.

How can 16 players, now 15 go after a broke federation?

Tim Kee, I admire you very much, keep writing those ghost checks and keep waiting for Concacaf, FIFA and the government to pay your bills. Keep waiting for handouts. I am sure all your staffs are up to date with their pay.

These guys sit in their office with no plans or idea how to generate money, they couldn't even get the Akeem Adams contribution right and thank God for this site who led the way for picking up donations for the kid or else they would have been hiding.

How can you run a federation depending on other people?

Why not hire a professional marketing company to help?

You guys wanted Jack out and now where is the change?

Are you happy now?

At least Jack helped.

The players should have took the money Jack was offering them when the case went to court. I must admit, the 5,000 was ridiculous.

Now you guys have Tim Kee, the savior and Sheldon, a missionary sent here to finish his father job.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:23:21 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 25, 2014, 06:09:05 AM »
The son of Jack defends Jack, surprised.....

Mate you tell Jack, who you seem to know so well, to pay back the damn money he stole and maybe we can institute some of these wonderful suggestions. You're defending a crook who bankrupted the TTFA and stole a whole damn building off the country.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 25, 2014, 06:26:05 AM »
Tallman, Bakes, Tiresais et al.  who responding to Coop's all yuh have de patience of Job......I doh have the time nor the patience......

Coop's on here long enough to know how this thing went down......to pretend otherwise is just outright *searching for the right word......*  blasphemy??  duttiness??  mischievousness??
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 25, 2014, 06:33:46 AM »

Mate you tell Jack, who you seem to know so well, to pay back the damn money he stole and maybe we can institute some of these wonderful suggestions. You're defending a crook who bankrupted the TTFA and stole a whole damn building off the country.

Do not blame Jack because half of these guys did not go to school.

Or a mayor is TTFA head but Jack couldn't hold the two positions now no one seem to care Tim Kee is the mayor and TTFA head.

Judge fairly Pal.

The USSF kicked out Mr Sheldon from their federation because he was ineffective.

Tim Kee worked under Jack Warner for over a decade. If Jack is bad so to is Tim Kee, he is no different then because the same is still happening.

The only civilized poster here seems to be Coops.

Everyone attacking me for posting facts.

And I did say $5,000 was ridiculous, even Jack said that after.

No clubs wants a trouble maker that is the reason since the court case Sancho and Kelvin Jack were dropped and clueless. To this day Kelvin Jack is still making trouble. All he is concerns is about himself. They could blast Jack all they want but he did more for his country that any of them and still wants to do but what Kelvin Jack doing?

What pisses me off to is, Evens Wise, he came to T&T and played 4 games and what millions. He did not even help the team get to the World Cup. He told me he will return to St Anns and help his community, all broken promises, so they ain't better. Its every man for them self.

I have to give Sancho credit though, at least he is doing something positive with Central FC.

Jones is still playing for his country. Glen also.

But where is the rest? Gray, Charles, Wolfe, Stern, Avery, Samuel, Whitley etc?

What is Hislop doing? He has a big position in ESPN that he looks out of position with because he sounds like a fake Trini who cannot talk football like the rest, boring if you ask me, but what is he doing to help his country? Where the the Union they promise to build? He should get ESPN to air some T&T games? or become a sponsor?

These guys are for themselves.

Come on guys, Jack is not your enemy here.

On a different note, I am advising everyone of you here to vote for Jack next election. You cannot be happy with the way Kamla is running down our county.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 06:42:07 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 25, 2014, 11:17:29 AM »

Do not blame Jack because half of these guys did not go to school.

Or a mayor is TTFA head but Jack couldn't hold the two positions now no one seem to care Tim Kee is the mayor and TTFA head.

Judge fairly Pal.

The USSF kicked out Mr Sheldon from their federation because he was ineffective.

Tim Kee worked under Jack Warner for over a decade. If Jack is bad so to is Tim Kee, he is no different then because the same is still happening.

The only civilized poster here seems to be Coops.

Everyone attacking me for posting facts.

And I did say $5,000 was ridiculous, even Jack said that after.

No clubs wants a trouble maker that is the reason since the court case Sancho and Kelvin Jack were dropped and clueless. To this day Kelvin Jack is still making trouble. All he is concerns is about himself. They could blast Jack all they want but he did more for his country that any of them and still wants to do but what Kelvin Jack doing?

What pisses me off to is, Evens Wise, he came to T&T and played 4 games and what millions. He did not even help the team get to the World Cup. He told me he will return to St Anns and help his community, all broken promises, so they ain't better. Its every man for them self.

I have to give Sancho credit though, at least he is doing something positive with Central FC.

Jones is still playing for his country. Glen also.

But where is the rest? Gray, Charles, Wolfe, Stern, Avery, Samuel, Whitley etc?

What is Hislop doing? He has a big position in ESPN that he looks out of position with because he sounds like a fake Trini who cannot talk football like the rest, boring if you ask me, but what is he doing to help his country? Where the the Union they promise to build? He should get ESPN to air some T&T games? or become a sponsor?

These guys are for themselves.

Come on guys, Jack is not your enemy here.

On a different note, I am advising everyone of you here to vote for Jack next election. You cannot be happy with the way Kamla is running down our county.

On the two position front, I agree, and raised that at the time

As for Jack - you can't be serious. Is your head in the sand? He's a crook, corrupt scumbag, low-life. He stole of the many to  favour his few. He has stolen the Dr. João Havelange Centre of Excellence from Trinidad and Tobago and bankrupts the TTFA. How do you defend this guy? You're clearly part of the problem. They guy isn't fit to run a soup kitchen let alone a country - I'd rather nominate my dead cat - at least she couldn't do as much harm as Warner.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: January 25, 2014, 04:40:19 PM »
FS, i see where u mentioned an FPATT was launched in T&T,could u tell the forum what's the status of that FPATT,what kind of membership it has,who is in control,are they affiliated to the TTFA,what have they done so far for Footballers in T&T,are players better off today than yesterday.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 25, 2014, 04:44:19 PM »
FS, i see where u mentioned an FPATT was launched in T&T,could u tell the forum what's the status of that FPATT,what kind of membership it has,who is in control,are they affiliated to the TTFA,what have they done so far for Footballers in T&T,are players better off today than yesterday.

Coop's why yuh instigating?  The situation with FPATT has been explored and documented on this site for all, even you to see.  You know the efforts made and the frustrations experienced by those trying to promote the effort.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 26, 2014, 12:31:11 PM »
Tallman, Bakes, Tiresais et al.  who responding to Coop's all yuh have de patience of Job......I doh have the time nor the patience......

Coop's on here long enough to know how this thing went down......to pretend otherwise is just outright *searching for the right word......*  blasphemy??  duttiness??  mischievousness??
    Brownsugar,i know u went to court and all that with these guys so i guess u know how this thing went down.Have u ever spoken to any of the guys involved in this case?have u ever spoken to JW,Camps or Groden?if not u are just baseing your views/ideas on what u read from these guys on here,if u were to talk to the players involved u will get a different view from all of them,why is it half accept and half didn't?it have players we have never heard anything from they just sitting down waiting to collect,imagine Evans Wise how many time he ever played for T&T,did he play in any WC games?since the WC have u ever heard from him?he too fighting for money in court,that's one of our heroes.

When i lived in the US i used to buy what was sold to me on here but i'm home and able to talk too and discuss things personally with all the TTFA admin etc etc but i will not put anything i've discussed on here,i find out things for my personal use/knowledge,you all want to listen to ppl like FS,Sancho,Fenwick (like he stop talking),Dreamer,Socapro,Elan etc yes these guys know what went down but i have to pick sense from nonsense.It have guys who was on here just like u and me wrangleing with the TTFA and today they are actually working for the same TTFA they once they once wrangled with,i wonder if their views have changed.

As i've always said i'm not a fan of T&T Football i am T&T Football,if u watched the sports news last night u will see what took place on the North Coast yesterday,nothing like that has ever happened in that area before,i had the Capt of our Womens national team,the girl that just scored the two goals in that all important game for our U 20 plus a couple others at the opening Clinic,i just want to show you all i'm still making a contribution to Football in the country,they are asking for my assistance and i will give it as long as my health permits,it does not matter wheather it's JW or Tim Kee once is Football there are no politics with me.   
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:36:23 PM by Coop's »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 26, 2014, 01:28:48 PM »

Brownsugar,i know u went to court and all that with these guys so i guess u know how this thing went down.Have u ever spoken to any of the guys involved in this case?have u ever spoken to JW,Camps or Groden?if not u are just baseing your views/ideas on what u read from these guys on here,if u were to talk to the players involved u will get a different view from all of them,why is it half accept and half didn't?it have players we have never heard anything from they just sitting down waiting to collect,imagine Evans Wise how many time he ever played for T&T,did he play in any WC games?since the WC have u ever heard from him?he too fighting for money in court,that's one of our heroes.

When i lived in the US i used to buy what was sold to me on here but i'm home and able to talk too and discuss things personally with all the TTFA admin etc etc but i will not put anything i've discussed on here,i find out things for my personal use/knowledge,you all want to listen to ppl like FS,Sancho,Fenwick (like he stop talking),Dreamer,Socapro,Elan etc yes these guys know what went down but i have to pick sense from nonsense.It have guys who was on here just like u and me wrangleing with the TTFA and today they are actually working for the same TTFA they once they once wrangled with,i wonder if their views have changed.

As i've always said i'm not a fan of T&T Football i am T&T Football,if u watched the sports news last night u will see what took place on the North Coast yesterday,nothing like that has ever happened in that area before,i had the Capt of our Womens national team,the girl that just scored the two goals in that all important game for our U 20 plus a couple others at the opening Clinic,i just want to show you all i'm still making a contribution to Football in the country,they are asking for my assistance and i will give it as long as my health permits,it does not matter wheather it's JW or Tim Kee once is Football there are no politics with me.   

Coops, you can talk to whoever you like and believe them if you want. You can go to Golden Grove prison where every single inmate is actually innocent and framed by the police.
I personally, like to work with facts. So I attended court as much as I could.
Mr Warner, Mr Camps and Mr Groden have had ample opportunity to give their side of the story and present their case. At the hearing in London, NOT ONE person testified for TTFF. So, you only have the players statements and the documents obtained by the players.
In the T&T High Court, Mr Camps and Mr Groden did testify and promptly laid the blame at the feet of Mr Warner. But Mr Warner declined to testify, so now we have the players statements and those of Mr Camps and Mr Groden, all pointing to Mr Warner.
Then we had the collection of data from TTFF offices showing millions upon millions of dollars going into accounts controlled by Mr Warner or his family.
This was published in newspapers and Mr Warner never produced evidence to counteract these documents.

So, we have Coops, chatting with some old pardners over a Carib vs evidence produced in two hearings in two continents which has never been officially challenged or disproved.  :thinking: :thinking: 

Hmm, looks like you bought what was sold to you again, bro.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 26, 2014, 01:55:03 PM »

Coops, you can talk to whoever you like and believe them if you want. You can go to Golden Grove prison where every single inmate is actually innocent and framed by the police.
I personally, like to work with facts. So I attended court as much as I could.
Mr Warner, Mr Camps and Mr Groden have had ample opportunity to give their side of the story and present their case. At the hearing in London, NOT ONE person testified for TTFF. So, you only have the players statements and the documents obtained by the players.
In the T&T High Court, Mr Camps and Mr Groden did testify and promptly laid the blame at the feet of Mr Warner. But Mr Warner declined to testify, so now we have the players statements and those of Mr Camps and Mr Groden, all pointing to Mr Warner.
Then we had the collection of data from TTFF offices showing millions upon millions of dollars going into accounts controlled by Mr Warner or his family.
This was published in newspapers and Mr Warner never produced evidence to counteract these documents.

So, we have Coops, chatting with some old pardners over a Carib vs evidence produced in two hearings in two continents which has never been officially challenged or disproved.  :thinking: :thinking: 

Hmm, looks like you bought what was sold to you again, bro.

Alyuh eh realize is ah power move looking to happen.

Anyway, if yuh want the fact Brownsugar and FS why would you go to a court of law to hear facts. Them doh seek the truth, the truth is what the TTFF/A say it is.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 26, 2014, 02:13:57 PM »
I've not heard Coop's side of the story before and would be interested in hearing it really. All the evidence I've found and heard so far points to JW being a complete scum-bag crook, but I'd be interested in hearing more if there's more to it.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 26, 2014, 02:36:39 PM »

Coop's

1. I have never gone and sat inside the court room while the case was being tried.  I always wanted to but my schedule did not allow it.  Seems as though I may still have my chance...

2.  I read the high court judgement from cover to cover.  Have you?

3.  I have seen the financial statements that forms part of the evidence in the high court proceedings.  Only a dunce would conclude that something eh adding up.  Have you read them?

4.  I personally drove Mike Townley (the players' attorney) to the radio station Power 102 fm about 2 - 3 years ago and listened attentively while he detailed how this case started and why the case was proceeding the way it was at the time.  I arranged to get the recording of the programme and posted on here for all who missed the live show.  Did you listen to it?  Do you want to listen to it?  I still have copies of it.

5.  I have listened to and read almost everything I can get my hands on about this case so I feel like I know it inside out.

6.  I am yet to hear anything concrete from your friends at the old order of the TTFF as to how this whole thing came about.  So you tell me on basis what am I supposed to make an informed decision if only one side of the battle giving information?

7.  You eh really interested in the truth nah..........perhaps yuh playing devil's advocate mih eh know......and mih eh want to kmow either.....if it making yuh happy, by all means proceed......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 26, 2014, 03:18:00 PM »
I'm interested in the recording :)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 26, 2014, 03:59:15 PM »
MENU

Kool Aid

Bread

Circuses

Apparently, to feed at the trough get things done yuh hadda commit to this diet.    :(
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:03:52 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 26, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »
FS if someone commits a crime or is summoned to appear in a case and does not show or testify,isn't there a penalty/charge related to that?if someone is found guilty of wrongdoing isn't there some kind of jail time for that?i don't know just asking.

If you all read my views/ideas on this whole thing,you all will observe i've never disputed any accounts of the events that took place,decisions made by the different Courts/Tribunals,coruptions involving JW/TTFA etc etc a lot of it have been explained on different occasions on here,i get it but why can't i have a view?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 26, 2014, 05:47:59 PM »
FS if someone commits a crime or is summoned to appear in a case and does not show or testify,isn't there a penalty/charge related to that?if someone is found guilty of wrongdoing isn't there some kind of jail time for that?i don't know just asking.

If you all read my views/ideas on this whole thing,you all will observe i've never disputed any accounts of the events that took place,decisions made by the different Courts/Tribunals,coruptions involving JW/TTFA etc etc a lot of it have been explained on different occasions on here,i get it but why can't i have a view?

You can have your view, but your view is wrong.  Honestly Coop's yuh not really saying anything and yuh not making sense either.  Yuh call these fellas all kinda greedy, but your opinion that they are 'greedy' aside, three courts have agreed with them.  So which is it?  Is it that they are greedy as you claim? Or are they in the right, as three courts, listening to the evidence from both sides, have declared them to be?  Yuh saying yuh "get it", but yuh eh get it.  You only saying that because everybody coming down on the opposite side from you.  You claim to have heard the TTFF side from yuh pardnas... why they didn't stand up in court, under oath and offer that?  And if is the same old song and dance that three courts have already listened to and rejected, why you clinging onto the words of these people as gospel?  Have your view, but make sense in the process.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 26, 2014, 10:36:18 PM »

You can have your view, but your view is wrong.  Honestly Coop's yuh not really saying anything and yuh not making sense either.  Yuh call these fellas all kinda greedy, but your opinion that they are 'greedy' aside, three courts have agreed with them.  So which is it?  Is it that they are greedy as you claim? Or are they in the right, as three courts, listening to the evidence from both sides, have declared them to be?  Yuh saying yuh "get it", but yuh eh get it.  You only saying that because everybody coming down on the opposite side from you.  You claim to have heard the TTFF side from yuh pardnas... why they didn't stand up in court, under oath and offer that?  And if is the same old song and dance that three courts have already listened to and rejected, why you clinging onto the words of these people as gospel?  Have your view, but make sense in the process.
    Bakes listen may be i'm not making sense but it's something i've said in the past and i'll say again,yes JW/TTFA did shyt and were wrong,but it will not change the fact that the members are my personal friends and i'm very sympathic towards the association because of what it has done for me,i have to be a mad man to dispute a courts decision.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 26, 2014, 10:42:07 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 26, 2014, 10:48:51 PM »

Bakes listen may be i'm not making sense but it's something i've said in the past and i'll say again,yes JW/TTFA did shyt and were wrong,but it will not change the fact that the members are my personal friends and i'm very sympathic towards the association because of what it has done for me,i have to be a mad man to dispute a courts decision.

Coop's seriously though, how can you post what you just posted, but yet still say you have T&T football interest at heart? Coop's I learnt as a youth man that my best friend does come straight with me. If I do shit they does tell me to my face that I do shit, daiz why we're friends. My friends don't tell me what they think I should hear just to make me feel good. When yuh do shit yuh friends must call yuh on it.

Big man is big man. Real talk

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 26, 2014, 11:11:17 PM »

Coop's seriously though, how can you post what you just posted, but yet still say you have T&T football interest at heart? Coop's I learnt as a youth man that my best friend does come straight with me. If I do shit they does tell me to my face that I do shit, daiz why we're friends. My friends don't tell me what they think I should hear just to make me feel good. When yuh do shit yuh friends must call yuh on it.

Big man is big man. Real talk
    Elan i'm a grown man and i toally agree with u,what u are saying there don't u think i've done that?could it or would it change or undo the damage already done?this thing has set us back so far and every time a national team plays we expect the best results.

1]; } ?>