July 27, 2024, 03:18:45 AM

Author Topic: Whey RF???  (Read 1635 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Whey RF???
« on: September 04, 2005, 09:06:23 AM »
When T&T lose a game, RF on de site prompter dan triniman on a appointment wit T&T passport office.  Eager to tell we we shortcomins and in he subtle like Buju Banton and he chi chi man lyrics way of tryin to tell we Jamaica shoulda be dey and dem woulda be better etc.

No sign of RF.

No sign of Winnipeg Puny to tell we Canada manage to "hold" Spain to a 2-1 victory.  And den post a list longer dan dem Guate supporters mout after de game about how much Canadian playin in Europe.

No sign of Stink Pana.

Not surprisin dah one.  A setta chat before and nutting to back it up.  Wonder if he and triniman is one and de same?

No sign of Bimlass...well...dah one was a nonentity anyway.

Just wonderin whey all a de resident haters is.

Another interestin note.  The various reggaeboyz sites have scant information bout T&T's game yet whole pages coverin de US vs Mexico game.  Dem is de same one's who does say we grudgeful against dem. 

Big Respeck to peeps like Lazie who no matter what de result, does always be there to encourage we despite we rivalry.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Whey RF???
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 09:14:07 AM »
Palos,
Ah hear yuh; whey dem men dem fuh real? well Palos meh son  now up at SFU; so one ah these  days ah go have the link up and buss ah lime up dey in Vancouver.
Keep the heat on dem men  yuh talk bout.

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 09:34:56 AM »
Rf getting he nuts untied right now.

Yuh eh lie Plaos, de Rebbaeboyzs site dedicted whole pages to USA game, but for all their support of their caribbean brodders...hahahahahahaha  nothing but about 3 posts.

Ah was wondering bout Bimblast too...he ups and disappear faster dan triniman at ah playboy convention.

Sting Pana bury he head in de ground and thinking what de f**k is ah ostrich

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 11:23:48 AM »

Ah was wondering bout Bimblast too...he ups and disappear faster dan triniman at ah playboy convention.

Allyuh good yes

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 11:30:48 AM »

Allyuh good yes

Youself Trini....yuh kinda absent dis rongs.  Wha happenin wit u?  Yuh relocate or wha?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 11:36:45 AM »
Boy palos, I pulling a Soca-crapo disappearing act.
Serious though, last 3 monts I was not in the US, where I have much more time to roam the boards and post. Yuh know how it is when u in foreign, yuh cling to the boards more for nostalgia.
Was doing some travelling around the place too, Alberta, Toronto, Puerto Rico, Jamaica for a month and Trini for a month.
Back in the US semi permanently now, so I will be back to regular scheduled programming.

Link me some of the pics for the US game in CT nah...

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 11:53:52 AM »
Right here....was listening to the Trini game last night and logged off when Guatemala too the lead in teh second half......then late last night I saw the highlights of Stern hitting a brace....that was about midnight last night when I saw that.  I normally sleep lae on a Sunday, so I only just got the chnace to hit the net. See my previous congratulatory post!

Rf getting he nuts untied right now.

Yuh eh lie Plaos, de Rebbaeboyzs site dedicted whole pages to USA game, but for all their support of their caribbean brodders...hahahahahahaha  nothing but about 3 posts.

Sting Pana bury he head in de ground and thinking what de f**k is ah ostrich

Calm down dude....I was in the chat room last night with the other guys...where were you then?

When T&T lose a game, RF on de site prompter dan triniman on a appointment wit T&T passport office.  Eager to tell we we shortcomins and in he subtle like Buju Banton and he chi chi man lyrics way of tryin to tell we Jamaica shoulda be dey and dem woulda be better etc.

No sign of RF.

No sign of Winnipeg Puny to tell we Canada manage to "hold" Spain to a 2-1 victory.  And den post a list longer dan dem Guate supporters mout after de game about how much Canadian playin in Europe.

No sign of Stink Pana.

Not surprisin dah one.  A setta chat before and nutting to back it up.  Wonder if he and triniman is one and de same?

No sign of Bimlass...well...dah one was a nonentity anyway.

Just wonderin whey all a de resident haters is.

Another interestin note.  The various reggaeboyz sites have scant information bout T&T's game yet whole pages coverin de US vs Mexico game.  Dem is de same one's who does say we grudgeful against dem. 

Big Respeck to peeps like Lazie who no matter what de result, does always be there to encourage we despite we rivalry.

Palos, I was in the chat room for the entire first half yesterday, until I got hooked up with a subscription pass from Homevuiew T&T I listened most of the escond half on radio...when i logged off, Guatemala was atually leading the game...so I actually thought Trinidad had lost the game! until I saw highlights late last night ruond about midnight
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 07:00:50 PM by Tallman »

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2005, 02:26:14 PM »
RF yuh was in ah chatroom and I was watching de game.

Anyway yuh does listen to support or to glaot?

Serious question, beacuse ah rememebr yuh calling my team ah little boy team/

1]; } ?>