April 29, 2024, 09:40:41 AM

Author Topic: Rene Simoes  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rene Simoes
« on: September 04, 2005, 12:58:24 PM »
What you all think Simoes thinking if he see/read about the game yesterday, with particular reference to his 2 favourite players?

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rene Simoes
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 01:03:06 PM »
He will he thinking.."Ah finally dem fellas realise what they have to do and act as though they are part of the team and not the whole team".
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 01:05:57 PM by Trini_fan »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 01:17:30 PM »
I dont think Rene Simoes had a problem with what Y&L could do on the field, they failed to show for training, so you cant blame him for taking actions, Beenhakker would have done the same at that point in time, in Simoes defense, this is the most commitment we have ever gotten from these 2 lads they didn't show this in the past and even Latapy said last week that he regreted he never took the chance to work under Simoes. So I am in support of Simoes for doing what he did, our team back then already knew they were out, mentally they lost it then.

Stern John was wrong to cuss the crowd yesterday, if he's not performing good then he cant expect to be on the field, he shouldn't mind giving up his place on the team to a better player for the sake of the country, he even said that last week in a news release. This team in not about Stern John alone, Beenhakker should have a serious talk with him for this and warn him, its also not a good example for the other member, it dont look good either.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 01:18:15 PM »
What you all think Simoes thinking if he see/read about the game yesterday, with particular reference to his 2 favourite players?

"How come Leo eh pick Dwarika?  He mad or wha???"   ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 01:18:35 PM »
yes he would be saying that now trini_fan  glad he had the balls sack them  back then.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 01:23:23 PM »
yes he would be saying that now trini_fan  glad he had the balls sack them  back then.

Did u enjoy your team's game against Spain yesterday? 

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 01:26:07 PM »

I am glad he had it for real because no one else had it. Yuh could be who...but yuh arse need to show up for practice, be in camp with the rest of the team and act like yuh fly to Trinidad to play a football match. Back then those fellas weren't doing any of those things so someone had to call them on it.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2005, 01:40:24 PM »
yeah palos say what you want you live in this country yuh get your free health  ;D,your welfare check every month  :o and pay taxes etc you are no less canadian  than me 8) .And yes palos we(our team mine yours jumbie albertatrini etc) lost 2-1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2005, 01:51:05 PM »
yeah palos say what you want you live in this country yuh get your free health  ;D,your welfare check every month  :o and pay taxes etc you are no less canadian  than me 8) .And yes palos we(our team mine yours jumbie albertatrini etc) lost 2-1

I livin Vancouver...not Quebec...so keep yuh "we" to yuhself.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2005, 01:58:41 PM »
Triniman,
Hold on; I dont know you so this is  so you know where I am coming from. I am  and will ALWAYS be a Trini no matter how long I  live in Canada. The Warriors have always been my team, my dream and my sporting life.

Canada's soccer team, and other sporting teams are NOT MINE; they will get a sympathetic support from me through my sons. BUT let's make this CATERGORICALLY clear; it is in no way my TEAM; yuh hear meh!!! loud and Clear!!! AH DOH CARE  at this time to share in the elation as one WF with the Canadian content.

Ah doh dis dem neither but put it this way the same PASSION does not exist for the  MAPLE LEAF AS THE WARRIORS.
yUH GET MY POINT SAH. LEH WE CARRY ON IN PEACE.

nuff respect for all. Keep on postings.

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2005, 02:05:09 PM »

ahhhh boy!  Yuh finally telling de trute!

All this time ah pounding yuh backside about yuh Canadianess and yuh denying it!

Now yuh claiming it and boldly too, hey, me eh have no problem with dat eh,look at how nuf man here does big up dem trininess....is all bout pride..national pride.

Ah feel de only reason yuh come out de Canadian closet is because dey legalize bullerman marriage over dey.

say it loud   yuh canadian buller and yuh proud!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2005, 03:30:32 PM »
Canada's soccer team, and other sporting teams are NOT MINE; they will get a sympathetic support from me through my sons.

Your  sympathetic support and your contribution alberta trini over the years albertatrini ::)

1]; } ?>