April 27, 2024, 01:38:08 PM

Author Topic: CELTICS V CAVALIERS 2nd. rd. playoff  (Read 6051 times)

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
Re: CELTICS V CAVALIERS 2nd. rd. playoff
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 11:37:30 AM »
I wouldn't right the Celtics off just yet... they are inexperienced this deep into the playoffs so they are still learning their trade in that regard. Every tough match they survive should them stronger. Just to move on to the next stage is important and they, the Celtics, have done that.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 12:24:14 PM »
Tough loss for de Cavs..Congats to the Celtics but the way dem playing dey nuh going to get past Detroit

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2008, 02:19:32 PM »
I wouldn't right the Celtics off just yet... they are inexperienced this deep into the playoffs so they are still learning their trade in that regard. Every tough match they survive should them stronger. Just to move on to the next stage is important and they, the Celtics, have done that.

True!

I feel they will finally come out shooting for the last round...better so because Lebron and 4 fellahs vs detroit machine woulda end in a sweep
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
For Celtics to look like the dominating team there were during the regular season, Paul P and Ray A must step up.  I would like Celtics to win it all but dem type of jekyl and hyde games won't make it against Pistons.
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2008, 10:17:42 PM »
Overrated
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2008, 06:45:44 PM »
Overrated
66-16 is not overrated.doc and de fellas will overcome all obstacles fuh boston to win it's 17th title.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2008, 07:36:40 PM »
66-16 is nothing to sneeze at... that said, this is the playoffs. Win or go home. You cannot underscore the importance of playoff experience... in particular deep into the playoffs. You don't win series in the playoffs with a regular season mentality. The Celtics don't have big playoff experience so despite their impressive regular season record they are basically on the same level as teams like the Hawks or Cavs. That said, they did dominate the regular season to the tune of 66-16 so the quality is there. They are learning and getting tougher with each obstacle overcome. Need I remind you that they have yet to lose a playoff game at home.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2008, 09:13:19 PM »
66-16 is nothing to sneeze at... that said, this is the playoffs. Win or go home. You cannot underscore the importance of playoff experience... in particular deep into the playoffs. You don't win series in the playoffs with a regular season mentality. The Celtics don't have big playoff experience so despite their impressive regular season record they are basically on the same level as teams like the Hawks or Cavs. That said, they did dominate the regular season to the tune of 66-16 so the quality is there. They are learning and getting tougher with each obstacle overcome. Need I remind you that they have yet to lose a playoff game at home.
so if they keep that up they will win de championship. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>