April 28, 2024, 12:25:41 PM

Author Topic: To all Manchester United  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
To all Manchester United
« on: May 11, 2008, 10:13:51 AM »
fans no representatives congrats.  I know people simply envy the Empire.  One trophy down ... one to go.

Hold a Red Devils Beer others wise known as a Red Stripe. :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
Re: To all Manchester United
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 11:59:20 AM »
Glory Glory one down one to go,

MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devil: :devil: :devil: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 01:28:34 PM »
Big Up Man U  :beermug:..they deserve the title..but ah not holding no Red Stripe right now cause ah have Carib in one hand and Stag in the other hand

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 05:41:52 PM »
Charlton happy to surrender appearance record
Associated Press

Updated: May 11, 2008, 1:34 PM EST

Ryan Giggs equaled Bobby Charlton's appearance record for Manchester United on Sunday, and earned his 10th Premier League winner's medal by scoring in the 2-0 victory over Wigan.

Charlton, who has held the record of 758 appearances for 35 years, was the first to praise the Wales winger after the game.

"He's fantastic," Charlton said. "He's a great athlete, a great person, a great footballer and nobody deserves to break records like he does.

"His record with Manchester United is unbelievable and I'm really proud of him."

Charlton scored 198 goals for the Red Devils from 1956-73, winning three league titles, the European Cup and the FA Cup.

Giggs, whose contract runs until next June, is already the most decorated player in the club's history. In addition to his 10 league titles, he has steered United to four FA Cup titles, two League Cups and the 1999 Champions League title.

If he plays in next week's Champions League final against Chelsea in Moscow, he will eclipse Charlton's appearance record.

"I've forgotten about the record already," Charlton said.

Giggs scored the 144th goal of his United career, which stretches back to 1991, in the 80th minute Sunday. Cristiano Ronaldo had already put the team on the way to the title from the penalty spot in the first half.

"It was a great goal to settle us down. It gave us a two-goal cushion," Giggs said after raising the trophy with artificial flames flickering behind and fireworks exploding around the stadium. "I am not bothered about records. This is what it is about, championships and trophies.

"I hope we can win another one in 10 days' time."
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 06:39:26 PM »
fans no representatives congrats.  I know people simply envy the Empire.  One trophy down ... one to go.

Hold a Red Devils Beer others wise known as a Red Stripe. :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Yow Lazie is Sean Kingston really from de slums like he say in that 4king irritating song?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 06:53:05 PM »
cheers  :beermug:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 07:08:25 PM »
Glory Glory Man-United, Glory Glory Man-United, Glory Glory Man-United, When the Reds go marching On On On.............

UNITED...UNITED...UNITED... :devil: :devil: :devil:
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

1]; } ?>