March 29, 2024, 04:49:53 AM

Author Topic: Jason Scotland gets axe for England.  (Read 17582 times)

TrinInfinite

Re: Jason Scotland gets axe for England.
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2008, 08:23:17 AM »
i really dont know how to justify the exclusion but maturana is doing his ting, he saw what scotty offers and maybe he feels forbes or another youth has more, who knows ??? based on performance scotland should play but scottie hasnt done anything menacing for the red white and black like stern, so if based on that, these youths that have been playing have been scoring in the warm ups, maturana maybe has a method for his madness, not all club players play good intl football, but if he said he is picking on form, i really dont know the justification of the exclusion.

God is de BOSS....

You just showed everyone you are a c**t (like if it wasnt known already)

67 in 101 games.... nothing menacing about that ::)

5 Hex Goals to take us to the World Cup.... like if KJ or anyone would have scored those 5 hex goals

Stern John= Trinidadian Legend...Irreplaceable...and Maturana will realise it if he drops Stern...

say what you like but strike partners are the key to every good forward line, scottie hasnt buss nets recently, maturana is either acting on jw behalf or his own guile, ill wait to see after the match what happens, theres more important games anyways to come, like a world cup qualifier, i think people 4getting what counts the most, i doubt scotland is excluded indefinately.

God is de BOSS...

TI, Scotty cannot score goals for the RWB if he never gets to play for the RWB

he has played breddah and hasnt done anything noteworthy in the recent future but he deserves a call but im not the coach and im not in his mind, so far maturana has done well, who am i to judge a 2 time world cup coach who has beaten teams like argentina, its really up to him, hopefully the decision wasnt swayed but alternative powers, scotty will get his chance, i rather see him upfront for a wc qualifier, this is a fete match in all honesty.

God is de BOSS...

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2008, 08:28:32 AM »
i really dont know how to justify the exclusion but maturana is doing his ting, he saw what scotty offers and maybe he feels forbes or another youth has more, who knows  ??? based on performance scotland should play but scottie hasnt done anything menacing for the red white and black like stern, so if based on that, these youths that have been playing have been scoring in the warm ups, maturana maybe has a method for his madness, not all club players play good intl football, but if he said  he is picking on form, i really dont know the justification of the exclusion.

God is de BOSS....

You just showed everyone you are a c**t (like if it wasnt known already)

67 in 101 games.... nothing menacing about that  ::)

5 Hex Goals to take us to the World Cup.... like if KJ or anyone would have scored those 5 hex goals

Stern John= Trinidadian Legend...Irreplaceable...and Maturana will realise it if he drops Stern...

ummm....... small mag ???

take a re-read of what yuh bold there

hah i edited my post... 2 situations... He would have said something in his defence if "like Stern" meant anything else...

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2008, 08:33:24 AM »
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »
Leaving out Scotland is a big mistake.
He might not be one of the starting 2 but the man is a prolific forward, AND he accustomed to playin up front by himself which is rough.
The man knows how to make striker's runs unlike KJ.
Plus KJ doubtful for the game.

The good thing is that Scotland doesn't need this game, he could always fall in the squad later after Maturana realise wha he do.

In a way...I wouldn't mind us getting crushed to f**king wake up everyone especially Maturana and staff...

Doh lie, yuh wouldn't mind becuz yuh have a crush on the england squad.
 :rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2008, 09:03:01 AM »
There is a difference with club football (Jason Scotland) and international football (Stern John). Lets wait and hear from the TTFF the real reason. Maybe Maturana looking for a particular type of player who also have many years to contribute to T&T football.

Glen might be the only forgotten Warrior who get a raw deal, but playing for Ma Pau may have worked against him.

Stern John deserve a call up, and yes Jason Scotland too. But remember Jason Scotland is a man who always felt he was never given the respect by T&T and has always been a back up for when problems hit T&T so he probably rebelling now. But be better than Jamal Gay even though the experience might worth more to Gay than Scotland.

Darryl Roberts wasn't called, I dont know why.

Kenwyne Jones uncertain.

Yorke and Latapy, a waste to give them any run.

Sancho dose not deserve a call up for this game. Same with Kelvin Jack and Chris Birchall. Maybe against Bermuda, I hope they get the call to at least train. But these men are not match fit, they might be training, but they not match fit. Even an unattached Hyland getting more playing time.

Avery John only just got back and cannot even hold down a regular spot on Miami FC side.

On de flip side of this, I think Maturana should be careful if he is getting involved with the TTFF and the players rift, he should not pick sides, if he have no choice then he should quit because his reputation is on the line, June his contract will up.

But T&T in a big hole right now and the TTFF digging it deeper. Money is really the root of all evil...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:08:42 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2008, 09:09:05 AM »
There is a difference with club football (Jason Scotland) and international football (Stern John). Lets wait and hear from the TTFF the real reason. Maybe Maturana looking for a particular type of player who also have many years to contribute to T&T football.

Glen might be the only forgotten Warrior who get a raw deal, but playing for Ma Pau may have worked against him.

Stern John deserve a call up, and yes Jason Scotland too. But remember Jason Scotland is a man who always felt he was never given the respect by T&T and has always been a back up for when problems hit T&T so he probably rebelling now. But be better than Jamal Gay even though the experience might worth more to Gay than Scotland.

Darryl Roberts wasn't called, I dont know why.

Kenwyne Jones uncertain.

Yorke and Latapy, a waste to give them any run.

Sancho dose not deserve a call up for this game. Same with Kelvin Jack and Chris Birchall. Maybe against Bermuda, I hope they get the call to at least train. But these men are not match fit, they might be training, but they not match fit. Even an unattached Hyland getting more playing time.

Avery John only just got back and cannot even hold down a regular spot on Miami FC side.

On de flip side of this, I think Maturana should be careful if he is getting involved with the TTFF and the players rift, he should not pick sides, if he have no choice then he should quit because his reputation is on the line, June his contract will up.

But T&T in a big hole right now and the TTFF digging it deeper. Money is really the root of all evil...

Birchall playing reserve football eh, it kinda harsh to say he not match fit.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:10:26 AM by Flex »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2008, 09:14:45 AM »

This is how reserve footballers does look/get... check de creole on the far left...  :rotfl: :rotfl:

That muddafo0cker drunk,,,,,, he looking like ah facking teddy bear....

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:18:21 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2008, 09:30:56 AM »

This is how reserve footballers does look/get... check de creole on the far left...  :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:   Take win sam. heh :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:33:59 AM by pass(10trini) »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »

Sam, yuh good yes  :rotfl:  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »
I must admit, dat I'm quite surprised about dis information on Scotland and especially Stern. However, I believe in giving someone a chance to prove themself. So wid dat said folks, let us doh jump tuh no conclusions or start tuh fight down Mr. Maturana, please give him, his staff and his system a chance to prove to us and de rest of de world, dat dey know what they are doing. May de man above bless our country and national teams. Bless. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 11:25:05 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2008, 09:48:25 AM »
Birchall playing 1-2 games a week and you know what he like ! the man more match fit than plenty men in pro league !

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2008, 09:55:48 AM »

:devil:  :rotfl: yuh get meh there lol hahahaha

Birchall playing 1-2 games a week and you know what he like ! the man more match fit than plenty men in pro league !

agreed  :beermug:
Youtube Channel

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2008, 10:19:05 AM »
The players who instigated this legal action should have used alittle bit more common sense after all we had only just competed on the biggest stage in the world.For the betterment of our football a little bit of patience was better.I am also quite sure that not all the players involved was 100% behind this but only a few.I am sure you all know who they are,it was only a matter of solidarity that made most of the players act the way they did.They must now be regretting the actions coz all it has done is keep our football from progrssing as it should have done.I AM JUST HOPING THAT WE DO NOT BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK TO THE FOOTBALL WORLD ASSUMING ENGLAND PUT 8 GOALS PAST US.

Jackula is dat you? 

girl that is exactly what i was thinking

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2008, 10:21:33 AM »
The players who instigated this legal action should have used alittle bit more common sense after all we had only just competed on the biggest stage in the world.For the betterment of our football a little bit of patience was better.I am also quite sure that not all the players involved was 100% behind this but only a few.I am sure you all know who they are,it was only a matter of solidarity that made most of the players act the way they did.They must now be regretting the actions coz all it has done is keep our football from progrssing as it should have done.I AM JUST HOPING THAT WE DO NOT BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK TO THE FOOTBALL WORLD ASSUMING ENGLAND PUT 8 GOALS PAST US.

Jackula is dat you? 

Fuh real me too :o
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2008, 10:35:03 AM »
1- Let the Coach be the Coach- That is why we have a coach,
2- He saw Scotland / Jones combo against Guadelope.
3- Let us await the official players called before Man blood pressure raise.

Agreed.  Pacho isn't nearly as emotionally caught up in this game as the rest of us are (perhaps he doesn't quite grasp the significance) and so for him it very well could just be part of the evaluation process.  With a finite number of games in qualification/friendlies it is entirely possible that he feels he knows what Scotland has to offer, and prefers to evaluate different players in this game.

This is why I said I'd prefer to wait and see how the rest of qualification plays out before I let any blood rush to my head.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2008, 10:43:31 AM »
but then why would he call up Stern ? he defintely knows what he can/cant do ? in fact why would he have any of the top guys ? I think there will be changes for qualification as our intercol side will get rinse in the stadium !

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2008, 10:54:08 AM »

Jackula is dat you? 

:devil: jack want to get in he little 2cents ::)
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2008, 11:11:52 AM »
yuh know i was thinking about something, this is a good test for dem young fellas to see who could step up to d big stage, i pretty sure that is d motive behind the current team selection.
Youtube Channel

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »

Jackula is dat you? 

:devil: jack want to get in he little 2cents ::)

He betta save it tuh pay de players
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2008, 11:35:30 AM »
but then why would he call up Stern ? he defintely knows what he can/cant do ? in fact why would he have any of the top guys ? I think there will be changes for qualification as our intercol side will get rinse in the stadium !

Maybe because he wants a mixture of youth and experience??

....jeezus crise

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2008, 12:31:34 PM »
Well, emotion aside the coach has extensive experience and done well so far. So I holding my mouth until....

But Maturana had better be correct with he gambling. I like the exposure of the youths,  but for the life of me I cyah see any footballing reasons how Jamal  Gay, as promising as the young man is,  get pick over Scotland, except for discipline or confidence  reasons.

For that alone I backing the squad 200%, and I want to see Gay and Forbes buss England net or at least get an assist and have the coach prove all of us wrong.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2008, 12:46:20 PM »
dam right jesus christ

dats who we going to need

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2008, 01:02:23 PM »
dam right jesus christ

Nah man...Jesus Saves!  We ent need no more goalies.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »
dam right Jesus christ

Fixed it for you since it is a noun ;D
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2008, 01:13:36 PM »
Tanks / Thanks

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2008, 03:24:56 PM »
I would have preffered that the footballers in Trinidad abandon all international football in solidarity with the WC players and fight JW and Camps that way.This would have given the TTFF  no room to manouvre as they are capable of doing right now..with a puppet coach.That leaves us in a position to be badly beaten by England and then Jamaica.Who wants to be in that situation with WC matches just around the corner.An all out strike by our footballers would have sent out the right message to JW.We should have given up the 2010 effort in order to straighten out Mr.Jacula as he is known,you cant have your cake and eat it,some sacrifices are necessary.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2008, 03:30:12 PM »
I would have preffered that the footballers in Trinidad abandon all international football in solidarity with the WC players and fight JW and Camps that way.This would have given the TTFF  no room to manouvre as they are capable of doing right now..with a puppet coach.That leaves us in a position to be badly beaten by England and then Jamaica.Who wants to be in that situation with WC matches just around the corner.An all out strike by our footballers would have sent out the right message to JW.We should have given up the 2010 effort in order to straighten out Mr.Jacula as he is known,you cant have your cake and eat it,some sacrifices are necessary.

you are a joker.

where you was hiding these last few months when things was going good?

is like you just couldn't wait for the first sign of distress to come running out de woodworks..

steups

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2008, 03:34:30 PM »
I say give Pacho the benefit of the doubt on this one. This is not a WC match or the final 22(if we qualify for SA).

This game as far as I am concern is a big hype-out of proportion fete match. Let us see how they do against Bermuda first before we start ponging Pacho.

Jason will be on the team as long as his name keep appearing in the scoring column in England. Our biggest problem is our very slown start coupled with our weak mid-field and shaky defence.

Strilkers is the least of our problem right now.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2008, 05:11:04 PM »
Maturana has been to the WC on more than one occasion and knows that football is a "young people" sport. We went to the last WC with one of the oldest teams in the competition's history. The least of our worries is up front. Jason was not, is not and will not be our savior. I dont see any conspiracy here. The man has the experience of Stern to work along with Kenwyn and the youths to learn from them. If we qualify Stern will not be a starter! Our problem is in defence hence Lawrence, who Simoes discarded, will be an automatic starter.

I am 100% behind Maturana on this one. He is 5 games without a loss. How would picking Scotland prevent a loss when he does not play defense....at all.......Football is for young people. Leave Maturana and his kids alone. They may very well surprise all the naysayers as he has surprised me.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2008, 05:27:28 PM »
dam right jesus christ

Nah man...Jesus Saves! Yeah, but Kenwyne scores with the rebound   :rotfl:  We ent need no more goalies.

1]; } ?>