March 28, 2024, 05:47:41 AM

Author Topic: Jason Scotland gets axe for England.  (Read 17577 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Jason Scotland gets axe for England.
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »
dam right jesus christ

dats who we going to need

Nah man...Jesus Saves!  We ent need no more goalies.

I like the joke...but alyuh really believe JMW/M. Phillip is the second coming of Gordon Banks?

Genuine question eh. I ent see either one play enough to know.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2008, 07:14:25 PM »
dam right jesus christ

dats who we going to need

Nah man...Jesus Saves!  We ent need no more goalies.

I like the joke...but alyuh really believe JMW/M. Phillip is the second coming of Gordon Banks?

Genuine question eh. I ent see either one play enough to know.

Haven't seen a whole lot of JMW, and none of Marvin Phillip...but I'm a Williams fan.  I think he has the potential to be the next in a line of great TnT custodians.  He needs more seasoning and being farmed out to Belgium or wherever he is right now should reap benefits by time 2010 comes around, qualify or no qualify.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2008, 07:24:30 PM »
There is definitely something to be said for the obvious "mixture of youth and experience" approach but as strikers playing up front, how exactly are Jones and Stern going to exercise that experience upon the youth and locals?

How well Stern and Jones play depends more on how Hyland, Whitley and Daniel use their brains on the field...not de other way around. And well Scotland does run at men but he eh playin

That midfield decent but it hardly deep...throw Yorke or Latas or Birchall or Samuel in there, them will be spraying passes all over, forcing the youths/locals to make runs and think wider.. and then yuh could talk 'mixture of youth and experience'...Stern and KJ can't really do that from their positions

Anyway friendly is a friendly and WCQ is priority but I still wish we had we best side for England

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »
i ent lying to tell  alyuh but we goin get a dread cut ass thanks to this shit coach they appoint .we hav shit defense aton on it ,shit midfield oh yes we goin to be de laughin stock of the world when dis match done

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2008, 07:45:38 PM »
now this is enough to really break the man's spirit.

cruel f**kin blow.

cruel.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2008, 08:02:54 PM »
Dat is f**k'n bullshit....

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »
not cruel meh boy i jus being honestttttttttttttttttttttttttttt u really feel that sid ethat mad man coach pick coul every beat england ,david beckam ,wanye rooney ,lampard, you could lie to urself ,i chosse not to :(

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2008, 08:12:36 PM »
not cruel meh boy i jus being honestttttttttttttttttttttttttttt u really feel that sid ethat mad man coach pick coul every beat england ,david beckam ,wanye rooney ,lampard, you could lie to urself ,i chosse not to :(

huh?

i wasnt replyin to your post i was just sayin that it was a cruel blow for scotland.

especially after not gettin ah chance to play in the world cup and now this, even after he's had such a good season.

it's unacceptable.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2008, 08:33:03 PM »
Let's give Pancho d benefit of d doubt after all in door 1 he has Scotland and door 2 he has El Dorado Snr Comp starr. I side with Pancho go wit d yute I mean it obvious 2 everybody except we on dis site what Pancho doin after al he is we coach so we need 2 back we coach
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2008, 03:19:34 AM »
That is exactly my feeling,you have put that very simple and to the point.I am with Trinishottaz all the way you do not play England with in-experienced yutes,Iwould be praying on my knees that they dont put 8 in we rass.That man Maturana is a puppet.Ah just dont want the rest of the world to laugh at us.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2008, 03:23:05 AM »
hole orn, HOLD ORN, I hoping dats Mats does speak TrinBagonian oui,  as ent      AXE = Ask :devil:

maybe Lasana get mix up :rotfl:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:27:05 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2008, 04:35:17 AM »
Birchall playing reserve football eh, it kinda harsh to say he not match fit.

This is how reserve footballers does look/get... check de creole on the far left...  :rotfl: :rotfl:

That muddafo0cker drunk,,,,,, he looking like ah facking teddy bear....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam, yuh really really really good bro !!!!!!

Guys, lets forget about Jason Scotland for now.... give the youths a chance. Jason has always had an attitude problem, I am sure there is some logical explanation. Jason himself dosen't even care, why should we.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2008, 05:23:26 AM »
Guys, lets forget about Jason Scotland for now.... give the youths a chance. Jason has always had an attitude problem, I am sure there is some logical explanation. Jason himself dosen't even care, why should we.
1) Yeah Jason have some ATTITUDE problem allright..........HE SHOWED dem this year that he deserved a call up by scoring 29 GOALS...
Nice ATTITUDE I say ;)
2) How do you know that he does not care? Maybe he fed up with Jackula and Jackula's GAMES over the years.  Nobody knows what he Cares about...........except that he Cared enough this past year to score 29 Goals and get the golden boot award.
ALLYA getttin my point?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 05:27:36 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2008, 05:36:25 AM »

This is how reserve footballers does look/get... check de creole on the far left...  :rotfl: :rotfl:

That muddafo0cker drunk,,,,,, he looking like ah facking teddy bear....

CENT, FIVE CENT, TEN CENT, HMMMM ah need another drink
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2008, 07:41:16 AM »
1) Yeah Jason have some ATTITUDE problem allright..........HE SHOWED dem this year that he deserved a call up by scoring 29 GOALS...
Nice ATTITUDE I say ;)
2) How do you know that he does not care? Maybe he fed up with Jackula and Jackula's GAMES over the years.  Nobody knows what he Cares about...........except that he Cared enough this past year to score 29 Goals and get the golden boot award.
ALLYA getttin my point?

So !!!!! de man get dropped.... big deal... maybe being dropped might work to our advantage, he may come back hungry.... give the youth a chance, this is the only way they will become better...

This game has more meaning to Jamal Gay that it is to Scotland...

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2008, 07:55:28 AM »
Nice ATTITUDE I say ;)
ALLYA getttin my point?

So !!!!! de man get dropped.... big deal... maybe being dropped might work to our advantage, he may come back hungry.... give the youth a chance, this is the only way they will become better...

Where u get that from?? I looking for clarification, cuz i cah see right now where u comin from with this statement
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2008, 08:10:49 AM »
Nice ATTITUDE I say ;)
ALLYA getttin my point?

I goin an call you Clair
short for Clairvoyant ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 08:12:20 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2008, 08:36:31 AM »
You guys head shallow... the game will do Gay (for example) a whole heap of good (experience). Scotland have experience under his belt allready, let the youth get a chance he might surprise you.

A good mixture of experience and youth is the way forward. By the next world cup we will have a seasoned bunched thanks to Matruana whether he here or not.

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2008, 09:09:15 AM »
allyuh need to respect de coach. at de end of de day, de coach will be blamed for selecting a wrong team. tnt needs de mixture on de field. if u look around de world and looking at de us and mexico, they mixed up de teams. de coach have to find a chemistry in de players. i think tnt will give england a good run for their money. i smelling a upset in de friendly.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2008, 10:09:08 AM »
You guys head shallow... the game will do Gay (for example) a whole heap of good (experience). Scotland have experience under his belt allready, let the youth get a chance he might surprise you.

A good mixture of experience and youth is the way forward. By the next world cup we will have a seasoned bunched thanks to Matruana whether he here or not.

in all honesty, if you look at the level of play of each of our strikers, darryl is playing at a very high level, higher than the championship and league one, Eerste Divisie is at the same level as the epl, so really, jones and roberts playing at a higher level than stern and scotland, jones injured, so roberts and stern are next in line then scotland, plus maturana believe in the youths so he will try them over a foreign based because of our future prep, i doubt scotland will miss wcqualifiers.

God is de BOSS...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2008, 10:20:45 AM »

in all honesty, if you look at the level of play of each of our strikers, darryl is playing at a very high level, higher than the championship and league one, Eerste Divisie is at the same level as the epl, so really, jones and roberts playing at a higher level than stern and scotland, jones injured, so roberts and stern are next in line then scotland, plus maturana believe in the youths so he will try them over a foreign based because of our future prep, i doubt scotland will miss wcqualifiers.

God is de BOSS...

so what you are saying is.. once you playing first division football, then it dont matter if yuh not getting picked or not performing, because yuh national team pick sure?

even if a man a couple divisions below smash records, win player of the season and win titles?

then i guess scotland should just tell heself he go never sweat for trinidad.. ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2008, 10:21:12 AM »

God is de BOSS...

You must be smoke some bad weed to think that the Dutch Eredivisie is at the same level as the EPL.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2008, 10:44:43 AM »

God is de BOSS...

You must be smoke some bad weed to think that the Dutch Eredivisie is at the same level as the EPL.

Aye boss - doh put down weed like dat nah bredda - - Dat man is obviously a spranga tuh make dat statement..check him fuh coke, crack and hero!!
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2008, 10:55:18 AM »

God is de BOSS...

so what you are saying is.. once you playing first division football, then it dont matter if yuh not getting picked or not performing, because yuh national team pick sure?

even if a man a couple divisions below smash records, win player of the season and win titles?

then i guess scotland should just tell heself he go never sweat for trinidad.. ever
But Roberts was picked  in almost every single game. Started quite a few. Subbed on in quite a few others. Was the leading scorer of his team for a while til he get overtake near the end. So the scenario you describing doesn't apply.

And whatever level of play you ascribe to the Eriedivisie, it's surely higher than League One. Nuff men score up a storm in League One, went Championship and couldn't make a note.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 10:58:39 AM by Dry So »

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2008, 11:02:03 AM »
While the EPL is great, if not the BEST....some people seem to think once yuh playin in England, regardless of the league, it better than any other league in the world.....
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 11:03:44 AM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2008, 11:18:08 AM »
Is almost like allyuh trying to slight Scotland's accomplishments?

I not trying to compare leagues and levels, but my point is.. yuh cyah just say well because a man playing Eridivisie he pick sure regardless of what ah next man do in League One. Regardless of your opinion on the level he's playing at, when someone scores 30 goals at any level of football, you sit up and take notice.

Don't get me wrong eh because I real happy that Roberts has been selected, but I was just addressing TI's statement.

I not for totally omitting a player with proven quality who is in the form of his life.

If anything they shouldve picked them both!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2008, 11:29:29 AM »

I not trying to compare leagues and levels, but my point is.. yuh cyah just say well because a man playing Eridivisie he pick sure regardless of what ah next man do in League One. Regardless of your opinion on the level he's playing at, when someone scores 30 goals at any level of football, you sit up and take notice.

Don't get me wrong eh because I real happy that Roberts has been selected, but I was just addressing TI's statement.

I not for totally omitting a player with proven quality who is in the form of his life.

We agree.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2008, 11:32:08 AM »

We agree.

i was thinking the same thing, yuh have 26 men yuh call up, why not 27 one man extra.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »
Aye boss - doh put down weed like dat nah bredda - - Dat man is obviously a spranga tuh make dat statement..check him fuh coke, crack and hero!!

I ent put down weed bredda...just 'bad' weed  ;D

While the EPL is great, if not the BEST....some people seem to think once yuh playin in England, regardless of the league, it better than any other league in the world.....

I fail to see the pertinence of this comment...seeing that no one has said anything about which league is 'BEST'.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 11:39:08 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2008, 11:37:41 AM »

I ent put down weed bredda...just 'bad' weed  ;D
maybe it have some "dust" in it :devil:
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>