February 26, 2024, 03:02:02 AM

Author Topic: For FF and Bounty killer....I hope yesterday answer yuh question  (Read 5031 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: For FF and Bounty killer....I hope yesterday answer yuh question
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2005, 02:56:36 PM »
Latapy is an attacking/creative midfielder..it is very true that he is not very involved  in defensive duties....that is why teams have an attacking midfielder and a defensive midfielder (the dirty work man)..i.e. Dunga, Makele,Emerson, etc.

Have anybody seen players like Ronaldinho, Zidane, Maradonna, doing much defensive work especially when they lose possession of the ball..the most the might do is chook ah foot and hope they get back the ball.

So talking about Latas defensive liabilities is a poor attempt at bringing down Latas.....that is simply not his game.  We need at least 1 player like him very soon....someone who can take the ball, run at defenders and score....i.e. what he did in the second half against Guatemala...if he did not play...name one man on the team that would have done that...

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: For FF and Bounty killer....I hope yesterday answer yuh question
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2005, 04:37:56 PM »
more important than his running at man is his composure on the ball and ability to link passes in the midfield while creating opportunities for others. without him our midfield disappears
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>