March 29, 2024, 02:30:45 AM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Report TT vs Bimshire.  (Read 5574 times)

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match Report TT vs Bimshire.
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 02:10:34 PM »
Is it just me or did anyone else fine we were constantly getting caught out at the back by long diagonal balls to the wings? Even on set plays i found we were getting caught out far too eaisly. What's worse is that was precisely how Bim scored on us in the Digicup.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 09:10:26 PM »
They eh play as bad as Touches say....I haven't read the papers to see if they were the complete opposite but it depends on your expectations and what you comparing it to.
For all the possession we had it wasn't converted into enough attempts on goal.  Hyland is a damn good player but why he refuse to shoot the ball...he not even thinking of shooting and he getting into that type of position real often.  He is a good ball winner too...good physical presence.

Against tougher opposition we will need to insert some quality to raise our game for sure but these players are learning and improving...Gay, Hyland, Daniel.

Anyhow....the game might show again some time so hopefully some of you'll get to see for yourself.

And as for the ras...he have quality touches, composure, positioning but he hadda buy some turbo boost cuz he looks slow to me.  He will get burn playing faster players.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »
I reading all the comments and still I have to wonder how it come to be that making the national team is a chance to learn the trade, rather than when yuh excel as a trainee, then yuh step up to the plate.

I do agree that we need to blood the players, but that should be a gradual process with a couple of them coming in at a time, not a whole NT of school boys playing teams ranked over 150 in FIFA list and I have to pay $100.  Like I always say they woulda get a better sweat from one of the top PFL teams.

I see men saying they hope is not that defense and all that crap but you have to realize that is local young players and they doing their best...I see men talking about them fellas cyah trap a ball....Are you guys kidding me??? These guys can trap, these fellas can pass....its at what level...On the international level we supporters want to see Brazil playing...These guys trying to pass and trap at a higher speed and level than they used to...so of course they not going to get it perfect...It not like they playing La Liga or EPL and the level not much different and they could seamlessly waltz in and play well..We have to understand this...The only how we will get better is to make mistakes...Improvement will come over time....Our goal is preparation to WC qualifiers and I figure we will be ready

Ponnoxx, you serious about what yuh say dey man ?
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2008, 05:12:09 PM »

I see men saying they hope is not that defense and all that crap but you have to realize that is local young players and they doing their best...I see men talking about them fellas cyah trap a ball....Are you guys kidding me??? These guys can trap, these fellas can pass....its at what level...On the international level we supporters want to see Brazil playing...These guys trying to pass and trap at a higher speed and level than they used to...so of course they not going to get it perfect...It not like they playing La Liga or EPL and the level not much different and they could seamlessly waltz in and play well..We have to understand this...The only how we will get better is to make mistakes...Improvement will come over time....Our goal is preparation to WC qualifiers and I figure we will be ready

Ponnoxx, you serious about what yuh say dey man ?

u seriously questioning what he say?

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »
I see like Daniel have some size...he could make it?

1]; } ?>