May 01, 2024, 07:24:35 AM

Author Topic: UEFA Cup final: Rangers v Zenit St. Petersburgh  (Read 8864 times)

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ugent
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2008, 02:51:14 AM »
Sir,
my name is sadiq adekunle I'm a Nigerian by birth and a footballer.i am 18 years old an a left footer player who operate from the left side of the midfield and the same time i am finishing attacker. i will like you to be my agent and manager there in your country or else where around the  world. Sir i am a free player looking for an agent to hook up with b4 the mid season transfer window. Sir all i need from you is your acceptance to be my manager, every other responsibility wil be taking care of. I will be happy and glad to work with you as my new manager and agent. i will send to you my Curriculum Vitae,my vedio tape and my Passport hope to hear from you as soonest.. you can email me at adekunlesadiq@yahoo.com or call my number at +2347032320909
 regard
 adekunle sadiq

ahm..... ::)
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: ugent
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2008, 03:18:45 AM »
Sir,
my name is sadiq adekunle I'm a Nigerian by birth and a footballer.i am 18 years old an a left footer player who operate from the left side of the midfield and the same time i am finishing attacker. i will like you to be my agent and manager there in your country or else where around the  world. Sir i am a free player looking for an agent to hook up with b4 the mid season transfer window. Sir all i need from you is your acceptance to be my manager, every other responsibility wil be taking care of. I will be happy and glad to work with you as my new manager and agent. i will send to you my Curriculum Vitae,my vedio tape and my Passport hope to hear from you as soonest.. you can email me at adekunlesadiq@yahoo.com or call my number at +2347032320909
 regard
 adekunle sadiq

ahm..... ::)
here's your chance to be an agent FLI !
maybe he better dan A dah by your :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:33:07 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>