March 28, 2024, 07:17:36 AM

Author Topic: TRADE: Football jersey for extra uncovered football ticket  (Read 3819 times)

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
I have a few jerseys so my money tied up and i'm offering a trade, message me if you're interested
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: TRADE: Football jersey for extra uncovered football ticket
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 04:29:13 PM »
I have a few jerseys so my money tied up and i'm offering a trade, message me if you're interested

You wasn't the one who was lambasting people for not boycotting ???
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 05:05:51 PM »
        Breds don't worry,just put on the jerseys and go by the gate they will let you in,it's in support of the players.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 05:24:50 PM »

As one man was saying, you can't beat them, join them but i'm getting the tickets for for my brother's birthday

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »

I wouldn't say i was lambasting, i was just saying we as trinis, have no balls so we would not boycott as i want and will support

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 05:28:41 PM »

Whap'en yuh ent see de man sticking tuh he guns... he still ent giving Jack he money  :rotfl:

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 05:41:03 PM »

Whap'en yuh ent see de man sticking tuh he guns... he still ent giving Jack he money  :rotfl:

Well that's true to a point hahaha and i'm sure i'll make somebody happy

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 06:24:40 PM »

I wouldn't say i was lambasting, i was just saying we as trinis, have no balls so we would not boycott as i want and will support

But FATZ you eh find this sounding kinda lambastish ???

All the no balls trinis, just keep bending over and taking it from the back, we do that in everything and it seems there will be a gay pride parade just now. KFC gone up, they quarreling while in the line then smile with the cashier and make they order. Chicken prices cut in half is a headline in the papers today, yuh think KFC price going and drop, NO and not one man jack will breathe a word, just continue to fatten prestige pockets. The same goes for the football all the money they made for the cup, they try to hide it, the government blow the whistle on them and they still trying to hide, ease we up and give the fans a bligh. Warner throwing dollar party for carnival, why doesn't he throw a TT$100.00 football game as a show of appreciation for the fans. Boycott of the game will be the biggest statement we could make as a people. The wear black thing is just a sugar coating of sh1t and the end when yuh lick the sugar off, all you'll be left with is sh1t. I'm tempted as the days go by to buy a ticket but i'm holding my resolve so i'll go outside the stadium in a black jersey but i'll not go in and i challenge all the people to do the same. Also someone should try to contact Lasana Liburd, i think he will definitely be interested in writing something about the black day as i call it, he may even get Jenkins to write something in the English press.

and whappen to yuh stand? take care yuh end up with no balls like de rest ah dem..

I was now reading that(posted before i read the board because i was having an argument with some co-workers) It burns me to know the barmy army coming and i won't be going but i decided that i will be standing up against oppression more now and by boycotting this, that's my stand. Even if it's by myself, i'll stay strong and go all the way although it burns. The wearing black thing is a pretty good idea but the fans will still have paid their money. It will also be hard for it to be successful since there are way too many posers who will be going to the game (unfortunately) and they just turn it into some kind of catwalk. I was alone in the Bahrain game (last game i saw T&T play in) and it seemed as though it was halftime throughout the game because most people were just walking around modelling (good eye candy though) and disturbing my view of the game. Black isn't the most fashionable colour today so the posers and non-supporters will find it hard and most likely won't even give a sh1t about a protest. Good luck in getting support though but for it to work, it'll need more than a post on this forum. I suggest it be posted on every possible forum, triniscene, trinituner and whatever other forum trinis gather on.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 06:39:04 PM »
As one man was saying, you can't beat them, join them but i'm getting the tickets for for my brother's birthday
Fellas, de tickets are for his brother  ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: what a good brudda Fatz ;)
ya brudda might need somebody to go wid him ent :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 07:31:46 PM »

Dude you doh get tired acting like ah echo chamber?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 07:49:39 PM »
What juzzies yuh have?
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 12:20:34 AM »
This is why I love this site .....Allyuh fellas good yes....Trinis is really the best.... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 06:21:47 AM »
Ah boy Fatz....another one bites de dust....hear wha...if yuh get ah ticket just make sure yuh come in a black juzzy!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 06:55:03 AM »

But FATZ you eh find this sounding kinda lambastish ???

All the no balls trinis, just keep bending over and taking it from the back, we do that in everything and it seems there will be a gay pride parade just now. KFC gone up, they quarreling while in the line then smile with the cashier and make they order. Chicken prices cut in half is a headline in the papers today, yuh think KFC price going and drop, NO and not one man jack will breathe a word, just continue to fatten prestige pockets. The same goes for the football all the money they made for the cup, they try to hide it, the government blow the whistle on them and they still trying to hide, ease we up and give the fans a bligh. Warner throwing dollar party for carnival, why doesn't he throw a TT$100.00 football game as a show of appreciation for the fans. Boycott of the game will be the biggest statement we could make as a people. The wear black thing is just a sugar coating of sh1t and the end when yuh lick the sugar off, all you'll be left with is sh1t. I'm tempted as the days go by to buy a ticket but i'm holding my resolve so i'll go outside the stadium in a black jersey but i'll not go in and i challenge all the people to do the same. Also someone should try to contact Lasana Liburd, i think he will definitely be interested in writing something about the black day as i call it, he may even get Jenkins to write something in the English press.

and whappen to yuh stand? take care yuh end up with no balls like de rest ah dem..

I was now reading that(posted before i read the board because i was having an argument with some co-workers) It burns me to know the barmy army coming and i won't be going but i decided that i will be standing up against oppression more now and by boycotting this, that's my stand. Even if it's by myself, i'll stay strong and go all the way although it burns. The wearing black thing is a pretty good idea but the fans will still have paid their money. It will also be hard for it to be successful since there are way too many posers who will be going to the game (unfortunately) and they just turn it into some kind of catwalk. I was alone in the Bahrain game (last game i saw T&T play in) and it seemed as though it was halftime throughout the game because most people were just walking around modelling (good eye candy though) and disturbing my view of the game. Black isn't the most fashionable colour today so the posers and non-supporters will find it hard and most likely won't even give a sh1t about a protest. Good luck in getting support though but for it to work, it'll need more than a post on this forum. I suggest it be posted on every possible forum, triniscene, trinituner and whatever other forum trinis gather on.

I never singled out any one person, it was a generalised statement i made and that's far from lambasting, if i wanted to lambast, i'd be on every post beating people about going but it makes no sense because just posting clearly will not work so i just gave up trying to get people to boycott because as i said, it makes no sense because in the end trini mentality will take its course. Unless i have some kind of incriminating evidence against everyone going to the game and i threaten to release it with pics at the game then everyone will still go.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 06:57:53 AM »

If everyone had a brother like me, the world would be a better place. You could go to the game by yourself, i did it for the Bahrain game. You must see someone you know, that's just how it is with trinis. You could go quite Australia for a trip and somehow you'll bounce up another trini and you'll get a lime. We all over!!

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 06:58:29 AM »

If everyone had a brother like me, the world would be a better place. You could go to the game by yourself, i did it for the Bahrain game. You must see someone you know, that's just how it is with trinis. You could go quite Australia for a trip and somehow you'll bounce up another trini and you'll get a lime. We all over!!

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 07:00:54 AM »
Ah boy Fatz....another one bites de dust....hear wha...if yuh get ah ticket just make sure yuh come in a black juzzy!!

I'm scheduled to work at 17:30 but i'll make sure to come and see how many black jerseys there are and take pics and post them, talking bout black jerseys, i have a black Man United Tevez for exchange hahahha

1]; } ?>