April 19, 2024, 11:17:34 AM

Author Topic: Vintage kaiso/PURE SMUT  (Read 11223 times)

Offline matapèl

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage kaiso/PURE SMUT
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 11:32:17 PM »

who could speak patios...i know bout 4 or 5 words form de chours i eh have a clue with the rest
SA SA YEA

Me patois lil rusty but sa sa yea means "what is that?" bonjay is God

so de rest please:)
I ask Toussaint to help me here
Ref1: Bondye ou ka tjwe mwen/ Leve leve ouve lapot la, gason m/ pou mwen ka ale/ Sparrow ou ka tjwe mwen
Ref1: Good God you are killing me/ Get up, get up to open the door, my boy/ I am leaving /Sparrow you killing me

Ref2:Bondye ou ka tjwe mwen/ Gade mize mwen, manman/ Epi mwen trouve yon bagay konsa
Ref2:Good God You are killing me/ look at my misery, mother/ And I found something like that

Ref3:Bondye ou ka tjwe mwen/ Mwen vle lajan pou jwe kanaval/Bagay sa ka fe mwen mal
Ref3:Good God you are killing me I want money to play in the carnival/ That is hurting me

In those few sentences there is a strong Haitian connection as words like konsa (like that) and bagay (thing) are almost exclusively Haitian. However, small islands influence is also there, specially in the use of 'ka' as in Haiti that's the verb 'can' but in the small islands it's used to indicate a progressive action.

SPARROW CANNOT SPEAK HAITIAN, HE IS SPEAKING GRENADA CREOLE WHICH IS ALMOST THE SAME AS OUR CREOLE.
 THERE IS NO HAITIAN CREOLE INFLUENCE HERE THE WORDS BAGAY AND KONSA ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO HAITIAN CREOLE THEY ARE FOUND IN  ALL OF VARIETIES OF CREOLE SPOKEN IN THE CARIBBEAN IF YOU WANT TO LEARN OUR CREOLE PLEASE TRUST THE TRANSLATION THAT I HAVE POSTED TOUSSAINT IS RIGHT ABOUT KA BEING AN PROGRESSIVE ACTION MARKER IN OUR CREOLE BUT IS A LITTLE CONFUSED ABOUT THE VERB JWÉ TO PLAY AND TJWÉ TO KILL, PERHAPS ITS THE WAY WE SAY IT OR WRITE IT

I KNOW HAITIAN WRITE TOUYÉ OR TUIYÉ TO MEAN KILL  ( I USE A SPELLING SYSTEM THAT WAS DEVELOPED IN MARTINIQUE TO WRITE THE CREOLE SPOKEN IN THE SMALLER ISLANDS)

WE SAY TJWÉ (SHOE+WAY) = TO KILL

JWÉ OR (JWAY) = TO PLAY (WAY AS IN THE WAY)

WHY WOULD HE PAY FOR SEX AND THEN MAKE HER PLAY WITH HIM? IF THE THING WAS HURTING HER WHAT KIND OF GAME IS THAT, SHE WAS IN PAIN SHE FELT LIKE IT WAS KILLING HER!
  :rotfl: WHERE THE PLAY COME FROM I DON'T KNOW BUT THATS NOT WHAT I HEARD.

YOU CANNOT TRANSLATE ANY LANGUAGE WORK FOR WORD BECAUSE THEN THE WORSD LOOSE THEIR INTENDED MEANING IN THE RECEPTOR LANGUAGE (LANGUAGE IT IS TRANSLATED INTO) SO WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE WORD MAMAN IN THE SENTENCE IT DOES NOT MEAN MOTHER IN THE LITERAL SENSE BUT SERVES TO LET US KNOW THE INTENSITY OF HER PAIN JUST LIKE WE SAY LOOK TROUBLE PAPA! HE MEANS IT IN THE SAME WAY IN THIS SONG.   

« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 12:14:44 AM by matapèl »
Si ou tonbé, fò ou lévé! If you fall, you must get up!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2008, 11:43:16 PM »
ok bro ,so tell us what he saying nah .

Offline matapèl

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2008, 12:21:35 AM »

A pretty ti Martiniquain girl, she come for the Carnival, she want to play with Gorge Bailey but she ain't have no money at all, I tell she ah go pay fuh she, but she have to spend the night with me, if you hear how this Martiniquain Bawl.

Sa sa yé, sa sa yé bondyé misyé ou ka tjwé-mwen! lévé, lévé, lévé, lévé, ouvè lapòt-la gason mwen ka alé
Sa sa yé, sa sa yé bondyé misyé ou ka tjwé-mwen.

What is that? what is that O lord, mister you are killing me! get up, get up, get up and open the door boy I am going.
What is that, what is that, O lord, mister you are killing me.

She try to run ah block de door, ah say doudou what you frighten for? and then i gave her some more money; she decide she go try me again; doh matter how I to take it cool she kicking like a bloody mule with a kind a pityful moaning if yuh hear how she groaning in pain.

Sa sa yé? sa sa yé? bondyé! mwen vlé lajan pou jwé kanaval bagay sa ka fè mwen mal!
Sa sa yé ? sa sa yé bonyé misyé ou ka fè ka tjwé-mwenl!

What is that? what is that? O lord! I want money to play Carnival this thing is hurting me!
What is that? what is that? O lord! mister you are killing me!

She beg me like a child to stop, but not for hell I won't get up! ah say when I spend currency I doh feel I cant hear I cah help.  She tell well please be kind, I moving like a ball a twine ah say you better take it easy cause you cant get my money for nothing.

Sa sa yé sa sa yé bondyé misyé ou ka tjwé-mwen, gadé mizé-mwen mama éti nonm ka touvé an bagay kon sa!

What is that, what is that O lord, mister you are killing me look at pain for so I did not know there was dick like that!

Sa sa yé, sa sa yé bondyé!
What is this, what is this O lord!

Thanks so much mata...finally.

JUST AS I TRANSLATED IT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS SAYING.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2008, 10:07:51 PM »

A pretty ti Martiniquain girl, she come for the Carnival, she want to play with Gorge Bailey but she ain't have no money at all, I tell she ah go pay fuh she, but she have to spend the night with me, if you hear how this Martiniquain Bawl.

Sa sa yé, sa sa yé bondyé misyé ou ka tjwé-mwen! lévé, lévé, lévé, lévé, ouvè lapòt-la gason mwen ka alé
Sa sa yé, sa sa yé bondyé misyé ou ka tjwé-mwen.

What is that? what is that O lord, mister you are killing me! get up, get up, get up and open the door boy I am going.
What is that, what is that, O lord, mister you are killing me.

She try to run ah block de door, ah say doudou what you frighten for? and then i gave her some more money; she decide she go try me again; doh matter how I to take it cool she kicking like a bloody mule with a kind a pityful moaning if yuh hear how she groaning in pain.

Sa sa yé? sa sa yé? bondyé! mwen vlé lajan pou jwé kanaval bagay sa ka fè mwen mal!
Sa sa yé ? sa sa yé bonyé misyé ou ka fè ka tjwé-mwenl!

What is that? what is that? O lord! I want money to play Carnival this thing is hurting me!
What is that? what is that? O lord! mister you are killing me!

She beg me like a child to stop, but not for hell I won't get up! ah say when I spend currency I doh feel I cant hear I cah help.  She tell well please be kind, I moving like a ball a twine ah say you better take it easy cause you cant get my money for nothing.

Sa sa yé sa sa yé bondyé misyé ou ka tjwé-mwen, gadé mizé-mwen mama éti nonm ka touvé an bagay kon sa!

What is that, what is that O lord, mister you are killing me look at pain for so I did not know there was dick like that!

Sa sa yé, sa sa yé bondyé!
What is this, what is this O lord!

Thanks so much mata...finally.

JUST AS I TRANSLATED IT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS SAYING.
That is a boss translation  :rotfl: now wonder my moms and them other ladies had love sparrow so lol . thanks a lots for your time metapel  :beermug:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2008, 01:02:38 PM »
WELL

ah start to sing and ah only reach here Bondye ou ka jwe mwen/ Leve leve ouve lapot la, and bite meh blasted tongue  >:( so ya know I DONE. Thanks Q eh >:(

ah tasting blood >:(

Q how dey family ???

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 09:12:45 PM »
Anyone could remember the Trinbago version to "We are the Worid"? It was called  "Now is D Time"?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline matapèl

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 10:17:39 PM »
WELL

ah start to sing and ah only reach here Bondye ou ka jwe mwen/ Leve leve ouve lapot la, and bite meh blasted tongue  >:( so ya know I DONE. Thanks Q eh >:(

ah tasting blood >:(

Q how dey family ???

say it like this

Bon+jay oo +cah + shoe+ yay +mweh + lay+ vay + lay +vay +oo +vay + lah +pot + lah

1]; } ?>