April 25, 2024, 09:04:15 AM

Author Topic: The blacklist good news  (Read 2281 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
The blacklist good news
« on: July 09, 2008, 01:07:24 PM »
Listened to the game against Guyana on I95.5 FM yesterday

Alvin Hendrson
Ken Butcher
and 2 other people was commentatin de game yesterday

Henderson and Butcher are 2 well known associates of Alvin Corneal.  They're within that whole old CIC (even tho Alvin went Fatima) Maple circle etc.

Anyway.....all during the commentary yesterday, the 4 commentators were lamenting the fact that the "blacklisted" players were not involved in the process.  Basically the same things we on the forum have been saying for months.

My point is.....the outcry and demand for T&T's best players to be AT LEAST given the opportunity to try and make the squad is intensifying.  The encouraging part is that it's coming from people who, at least in the past, were loyal to Alvin Corneal.  One commentator even cited the Brent Sancho situation where he confirmed ON AIR that Brent spoke personally with Anton Corneal and advised him that he was willing to pay his own way back to try out for the team and was rejected.

The outcry is only going to get louder and louder.  The irony is, if this team were playing better, the outcry wouldn't be nearly as intense, but the more this team plays, and the worse they play, the louder the protests from the scribes who follow the game.

In effect....by continuing to pick THIS squad....dey shootin deyself in de foot and we may well see the return of the so called "black listed" players sooner rather than later. 

Now...it also have a sayin.....be careful what you ask for.  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The blacklist good news
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 01:14:27 PM »
Well that is definitely good news.........good to see that the message is slowly but surely filtering through to the masses.  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »
it also have a sayin.....be careful what you ask for.  8)
Yo. I rather lose knowing is we best team getting licks. Then ah could throw up mih hands and say for sure we cyah make.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:30:26 PM by Dry So »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 02:47:29 PM »
That is good news to see that Alvin and Ken voicing their concerns. Let's hope that more of the older guys will intensify their complains.

By the way Alvin and Ken played with Queen's Park. They had almost all the north college league players. Raffie pulled in all of them.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 02:52:20 PM »
Sooner and blacklist in d same sentence hmmmm d time longggggggg past 4 their inclusion so is a case ah how bad mind d FIFA fella is
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 03:29:00 PM »
That is good news to see that Alvin and Ken voicing their concerns. Let's hope that more of the older guys will intensify their complains.

By the way Alvin and Ken played with Queen's Park. They had almost all the north college league players. Raffie pulled in all of them.

Deeks....dem fellas eh dotish.

Dem know EXACTLY WHO REALLY pickin de team.  And de words dey was trowin yesterday was directed squarely at dat individual.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 04:00:55 PM »
Palos,
          Bro, I want this situation to be resolved. By ALMOST any means necessary!!!.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 06:20:01 PM »
If the players on the 'blacklist' are willing to put aside their differences, and to come together to represent TNT, do you think the upper echelons of the TTFF are willing to do the same  and accept the players back into the fold?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 06:28:45 PM »
Anton Corneal can't get fired, because Jack Warner will get ratted out that a blacklist exists.  Anton will blackmail Jack if he fire him he will tell the public about the list.  So don't look for Anton to get fired anytime soon.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 06:30:27 PM »
But what aside d money they were promised?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »
Anton Corneal can't get fired, because Jack Warner will get ratted out that a blacklist exists.  Anton will blackmail Jack if he fire him he will tell the public about the list.  So don't look for Anton to get fired anytime soon.

You really feel a pipsqueak like Anto could have anyting over Jack?

So what if Anton say it have a "blacklist"?  Wha dat go do?  Jack will bawl exactly dat..."SO WHAT?"

Men wit plenty more resources and reasons dan Anton in FIFA tryin to get rid of Jack Warner for donkey years and cyah mek a peep....Anton go do it?

Get real nah man.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »

My point is.....the outcry and demand for T&T's best players to be AT LEAST given the opportunity to try and make the squad is intensifying.  The encouraging part is that it's coming from people who, at least in the past, were loyal to Alvin Corneal.  One commentator even cited the Brent Sancho situation where he confirmed ON AIR that Brent spoke personally with Anton Corneal and advised him that he was willing to pay his own way back to try out for the team and was rejected.

The outcry is only going to get louder and louder.  The irony is, if this team were playing better, the outcry wouldn't be nearly as intense, but the more this team plays, and the worse they play, the louder the protests from the scribes who follow the game.

Palos bro too bad that doh include the wider population of T&T who probably eh know a game vs Guyana went down

but yuh keeping the faith and it contagious - better or worse I eh know - respect  :beermug:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 07:01:28 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 06:52:38 PM »
What daid other Jack say u cyah handle d truth. d truth plain like d 10 commandments on d stone dat Moses did bring down from d hill.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 06:54:31 PM »
How could the truth set  this Special Advisor free?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 06:57:24 PM »
D bible say somme demons will only b cast out by pray and fastin so when d fast startin?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 07:11:49 PM »
ah boy the scriptures providing the answers:

Psalm 137.

The exiles (BLACKLISTED PLAYERS) sit weeping with silent harps in a foreign land, unable to sing (PLAY). Babylon(TTFF) with all its riches and prosperity can never satisfy their hearts. Their dream, as that of many throughout the intervening centuries, was of (playing for TNT) Zion, the city of God. They wept for Jerusalem (TNT Warriors), the holy city, lying desolate and in ruins, while the proud King Nebuchadnezzar(ALL TOEGETHER NOW TYPE.....) boasted of great Babylon(RICHES) which he had built. How could they, and how can we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land?

I understood how the Jews(BLACKLISTED PLAYERS) in their exile longed passionately( TO PLAY FOR TNT) for the land of their fathers, and hated their proud rulers(TTFF);  the great prostitute of the book of Revelation, that for centuries has held the TNT Warriors in captivity.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 07:13:29 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »
The Blacklisted players favourite Psalm- By the waters of babylon we sat down and wept. when we remembered thee O Zion.
'"How can we sing the Lord's song in a strange land

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 08:32:46 PM »
 How could the 'powers to be' look these players (blacklisted) and tell them we are moving in another direction!!!! Is not that some of these players are 'over the hill' is it not the same players who bled Red white and Black for TNT  IN 2006?

Do we have some people playing 'Gods'? I am reminded of Moses who led the Israelites for 40 years in the desert and then was denied the opportunity to venture into the promised land..all because he had done what....Huh NUMBERS 20:12

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron,
Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel,
therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them. "

TTFF version
"And the Almighty Special advisor spake unto the 'blacklisted players'
Because ye believed me not, to obey me in the eyes of the people of TNT,
Therefore ye shall be cursed and shall not  wear the national colours nor represent TNT again"

This curse shall ring out through this land and let every man who plays football take heed that to mess with me or my followers will lead to eternal damnation.

What did  some of these players do that was so vile that they  don't have the opportunity to  represent their TNT?

NAH when will the nonsense stop? When will we get the TRUTH the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.

How long did it take before TNT made it to the WC? will it happen again in many of us lifetime?

1]; } ?>