March 28, 2024, 11:28:02 PM

Author Topic: Government institutes levy on use of Stadium effective Immediately  (Read 14730 times)

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Government institutes levy on use of Stadium effective Immediately
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2008, 06:57:46 AM »
What about the increase in fees for the advertising, and the imposition of the NEW ban on alcohol ads? We don't know whick billboards the english are walking with, but there is also an agreement for them to bring along 6 ads to place around the grounds. This increase in fees is also in the change.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2008, 07:07:25 AM »

Lalla said the TTFF executive was shocked to receive a draft lease agreement from Stephen on May 15. He said the draft lease agreement contained terms and conditions that were markedly different to those agreed upon at previous meetings.

The Ministry of Sport, in a media release yesterday, said among the conditions contained in the draft lease agreement were:
n a rental sum of $150,000 plus VAT or ten per cent of the gross gate receipts, whichever sum was greater;
n a refundable deposit of $45,000 towards damage;
n provision of advertising space, at a cost, within the television arc; and,
n prohibition of alcohol and tobacco advertising.

Lalla said Groden sent off a letter yesterday to the Minister seeking an urgent determination of this matter. The TTFF attorney reminded Hunt that the contract entered between the parties on March 15, was binding.

Ann3boys...I saw this earlier and meant to comment but forgot with all the information I went on to read.....is it really the Ministry that waited until the tickets were sold out...(i.e in that we all went and paid on Sunday)??....seems to me de TTFF was de ones playing dead to catch corbeaux alive....

In any event, ah sorry eh BUT....Jackula/TTFF has done de same blasted thing to everything and everyone related to football....the fans, the players, the gov't, the sponsors....is shaft all we get at some point or another.....so while Gary Hunt's move could be seen as just political grandstanding....

KARMA IS A BIATCH!!!!....
Ah love it!!  (copyright Andre Samuel)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2008, 07:12:07 AM »
Tickets went on sale May 5th and were announced sold out on 6th.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2008, 07:19:08 AM »
What about the increase in fees for the advertising, and the imposition of the NEW ban on alcohol ads? We don't know whick billboards the english are walking with, but there is also an agreement for them to bring along 6 ads to place around the grounds. This increase in fees is also in the change.

NEW ban on alcohol ads? Remember a few years ago the Sportsman and Sportswoman of the year was sponsored by WITCO? You know why they not sponsoring it now and First Citizens Bank took over? Because the Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs instituted a policy that prohibited companies that advertise tobacco and alcohol from being front line sponsors of sporting events that they were affiliated with.
Also if your property would be used for advertisment...you have an entitlement to a portion of the revenue from them. I am sure that the advertising revenue from this game.....from the British Standpoint are phenomenal. Nothing has changed as much as the TTFF would make one believe. The only change is the baseline figure from the fees...which will not be a factor because the 10% would be higher.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2008, 07:20:08 AM »

One day. So given what window did the Ministry have to correspond?

Hear nah...i hearing dis lying snake on radio....he say....dey doh have a projection for the income from advertising revenue. What they plan to do is to sit down after the game and determine and if they have a profit they declare it or if they have a loss declare it. HOW DE ASS YUH COULD DO DAT?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 07:27:14 AM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2008, 07:28:00 AM »
All of you who are venting on the TTFF have obviously not had a good look at the facts.
1. If there is a rental in place for a period of time, a landlord cannot cannot change this without notice- more than 2 weeks.
2. The condition of the stadium before this match was not the fault of the TTFF or any football playing club. It was because of the fetes for carnival, and the presidential inauguration ceremony taking place at that venue.
3. Because of 2. the responsibility and cost of cleaning up the venue rests with the landlord. The landlord cannot penalise the NEXT renter for the PREVIOUS renters' misdeeds or damage to the property. That should have been covered by their deposits.

Yes, everybody may have a bone to pick with Jack, but fair is fair, and this reeeks of political victimisation. I am sure if the TTFF knew of this increase in fees, the prices for the match would have been higher to match the higher costs.

A question: why did the govt wait until the tickets were sold out before announcing this increase?

Think about this.
I happen to agree with you. I not so sure that it was any bombshell the Ministry dropped 2 weeks before the event. The Fed would have known about it in advance and are trying to milk the controversy.

In principle I have no problem with the ministry's aim to enforce the rules. 

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2008, 07:29:47 AM »

But we didn't actually fork over any money till de 18th of May while the TTFF knew of the changes on May 15th....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2008, 08:01:31 AM »
Arbitrator come and rule against Jack..

now Jack come out to dazzle everybody with bullsh!t...

:rotfl:

Ppl start thinking intelligently please... don't get confuse
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2008, 08:07:07 AM »
Cant TTFF get a gov't order to have this matter resolved after June 1st?
Hart for president

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2008, 08:13:39 AM »
Arbitrator come and rule against Jack..

now Jack come out to dazzle everybody with bullsh!t...

:rotfl:

Ppl start thinking intelligently please... don't get confuse

But check it nah...he say TTFF going to CAS....he say he never agreed to the Gross receipts he is a business man he know better dan dat....

he say how it have no more revealing of revenues to be shown....dey (TTFF) done give de figures dey rec'd already...

and further he say de players shouldn't be taking out a claim against de TTFF dey dealt with him not de TTFF (and we all know yuh eh nutten to do wid de TTFF right Jackula??   ::) )

He say if push come to shove de TTFF goh have to sell a few properties etc. etc to pay de players cuz de TTFF eh have no money....as usual, right Jackula....how could de TTFF have any money...dey always owing you...

Look ah just laughing yes or else ah goh cry!!....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2008, 08:29:42 AM »

This is pure raw politics.
 The stadium is not a private facility.
Even this year men throwing big fete in the stadium and paying small fees, $ 50,000.00 I think was the biggest fee paid .
The stadium is operated and managed by public servants therefore maintained by tax payers money, no way could event receipts cover the cost of maintaining the facility.

I have been cussing in bars for years that promoters getting away with murder when they rent public facilities at small rates for private money raising ventures so I do not have a problem with the stadiium management raisiing they fees for this game since TTFF does run like a private entity.

What is BS is that you decide when everything done fix for the game to adjust the terms , less than 2 wks before the game.

Whilst Jack and cronies may not operate in a fair and honest manner it does not give the authorities the right to do so also.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2008, 11:06:33 AM »
All of you who are venting on the TTFF have obviously not had a good look at the facts.
1. If there is a rental in place for a period of time, a landlord cannot cannot change this without notice- more than 2 weeks.
2. The condition of the stadium before this match was not the fault of the TTFF or any football playing club. It was because of the fetes for carnival, and the presidential inauguration ceremony taking place at that venue.
3. Because of 2. the responsibility and cost of cleaning up the venue rests with the landlord. The landlord cannot penalise the NEXT renter for the PREVIOUS renters' misdeeds or damage to the property. That should have been covered by their deposits.

Yes, everybody may have a bone to pick with Jack, but fair is fair, and this reeeks of political victimisation. I am sure if the TTFF knew of this increase in fees, the prices for the match would have been higher to match the higher costs.

A question: why did the govt wait until the tickets were sold out before announcing this increase?

Think about this.

Fella this is not about venting on the TTFF this is about the public getting it's just due for the use of it's facilities.  Aside from which none of your arguments stand up to scrutiny.

There IS no rental in place...which is to say there is no existing lease.  This is not a Term of Years lease as you insinuate, this at best can be termed a Periodic Lease, the terms of which are subject to negotiation at the beginning of each new term.  In this case the "term" would be the date/s for which the stadium is being rented.  As such the old rental terms do not govern future agreements and the parties are not bound, legally, morally, ethically (however you look at it) by the terms of prior agreements.

This may well be true, but it is ultimately immaterial to the discussion as outlined below...

Responsibility and costs for making the facility 'habitable' or, since this is a commercial lease, to make it usable does indeed lie with the landlord.  However the issue wasn't that the stadium in it's prior state wasn't suitable for a football match... the issue was that it wasn't up to standards for THIS particular match, according to the TTFF and the FA.  As such it is entirely within the Ministry's rights to factor costs of improvements per the TTFF's specifications, into the lease terms.

To give an analogy...if I own a warehouse and you come to me with an offer to lease it from me with an eye towards turning it into a call center to house customer service reps for your Credit Card company, my empty shell of a warehouse won't meet your specifications as is.  Improvements have to be made where instead of an open floor, cubicles have to be installed, each cubicle has to be wired for lighting and power for workstations etc.  More bathrooms have to be put in to accommodate the number of workers, new exits (fire safety), ventilation...outside facilities must be improved (re-paving to create parking lots) etc.  Those improvements are necessary.  We can either agree that you rent the facility as is and suffer the burden of the ameliorative costs...or, I as landlord can make the improvements, but obviously I'm not going to charge you the same rent for a brand new refurbished call-center, as I would for an empty shell of a warehouse.

Not saying that the improvements to the HC stadium has been so drastic...but neither has been the cost increase.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2008, 11:09:04 AM »

Fiction.

Again...people reading but not understanding.  There is mention of "provision of advertsing space within the television arc at costs".  How that become "increase in advertising fees"???

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »
What is BS is that you decide when everything done fix for the game to adjust the terms , less than 2 wks before the game.

Whilst Jack and cronies may not operate in a fair and honest manner it does not give the authorities the right to do so also.

Apparently you still spending too much time in bars...because everything was not "done fix" for the game.  If anything there was an incomplete agreement in place with cost of the lease being deferred to a future time.  Lalla's letter does not actually indicate when those terms were agreed upon, and since the TTFF agreed to defer such an important term they cannot now cry about the timing...that should have been the first matter agreed upon "how much allyuh charging we tuh rent de stadium?"

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2008, 11:21:32 AM »
i won't be there, but i think i'll reconsider ever supporting PNM again i this match cancel... if this is the way Gary hunt move. look at the timin of this ting.petty
  i wonder if jack onto something when he say that gary not into football...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2008, 11:34:35 AM »
Legal pleezeeeeeeeeee it have a 1001 reason not 2 support d PNM dis is not 1 of dem. So Hunt not into futbol what else JW spin u believe. Dis is just a smoke screen because oui startin wit 44million any currency besides Guyanese is real money he have pay so doh fall 4 he foolishness
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »

Apparently you still spending too much time in bars...because everything was not "done fix" for the game.  If anything there was an incomplete agreement in place with cost of the lease being deferred to a future time.  Lalla's letter does not actually indicate when those terms were agreed upon, and since the TTFF agreed to defer such an important term they cannot now cry about the timing...that should have been the first matter agreed upon "how much allyuh charging we tuh rent de stadium?"

You know, in these two current stories involving TTFF (arbitration and stadium) one thing is clear (and f*cking amazing). No written agreements were in place. Either Jack prefers this because he can then alter terms after the event, or Jack & TTFF are a bunch of amateurs. TTFF should have issued a contract immediately after the meeting with the players, or at least sent them a letter confirming the outcome. They should also, in the absence of confirmation from the stadium manager, written to him conirming their conversation and detailing their understanding of the rental agreement inc financial figures.

In both instances, the liability falls to TTFF.

Hopefully, they will learn from this.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2008, 11:54:44 AM »
i won't be there, but i think i'll reconsider ever supporting PNM again i this match cancel... if this is the way Gary hunt move. look at the timin of this ting.petty
  i wonder if jack onto something when he say that gary not into football...

case in pt..sigh

IMAGINE U ARGREEING WITH JACK........steups..lemme repost this

yup shortsighted again...i knwo rela fans want to see this game gneuine fans but how many fo them going jus to lime wiht out care concern or understanidn what really going on in the football in trini.
jack praying on de ignorance of the majority who dont have a clue what going on...blacklist....no money  etc..
so he will use that to make the minstry look like the bad ones....
and the "fans" on here should know better. They just care bout seeing the game. And de day after when jack still smiling baring his teeth allyuhw ill be back cursing him and complaning again.
why is the the"legit" federations gave the minsitry what the asked for in term sof acc**tability?
steups oui

half ah allyuh in here more fickle than ah $5 prostitute. 

Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2008, 11:58:04 AM »

Mr Perry Mason yuh trying to twist my words or wha ?
Everything done fix for the game meant, agreement with England, team picked and players coming home, tickets bought  by fans.
You just find you must open up for everything that you could.
Why did not the Ministry indicate what the new terms and conditions of use for the stadium would be when the furore over the state of the ground was ?
Is it unreasonable for the landlord to say , I am going to fix this place up to meet such and such standards however the costs will have to be now passed on to the tenants at that time ?
Why at the 11th hour impose new charges ?
And all the legal BS yuh on aside, this stadium belongs to the people of TT and no government should use it as a political football.
99% of the football fans inTrinidad and Tobago doh really give a flying eff if Jack tief or did not tief when it comes to them watching a game like this.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2008, 12:06:59 PM »
Fishs what has changed?

Going forward the minimum payment is $150,000. That DOES NOT apply in this case...

Jack is the one playing political football... The ministry did not put out a press release saying "ticket or leave it" pay up... Jack and cronies did..

The material cost for this event remains the same.. Jack is coldly and calculatingly looking to gain political points by making the government look bad... adopting the victim stance... and at the same time riding to the rescue when he claim to pay the price out of his own pocket...

One only needs to look at the language in his recent classless and shameless press release about the game.

If i was Hunt I would say fine.. 20,000 or 10% of the gate... is the same amount... but going forward this is the jamming $150,000 "ticket or leave it" ... hey this might happen anyway!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »

You know, in these two current stories involving TTFF (arbitration and stadium) one thing is clear (and f*cking amazing). No written agreements were in place. Either Jack prefers this because he can then alter terms after the event, or Jack & TTFF are a bunch of amateurs. TTFF should have issued a contract immediately after the meeting with the players, or at least sent them a letter confirming the outcome. They should also, in the absence of confirmation from the stadium manager, written to him conirming their conversation and detailing their understanding of the rental agreement inc financial figures.

In both instances, the liability falls to TTFF.

Hopefully, they will learn from this.

It's not necessarily a bad thing Kent...we're a country of just over 1million people and indeed at times it seems even smaller than that.  Many people are familiar with each other, especially in smaller circles such as gov't, sport and business.  So informal ad hoc (handshake) agreements still find favor with many.  Not always the best way to conduct business...obviously.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2008, 12:35:52 PM »
Mr Perry Mason yuh trying to twist my words or wha ?
Everything done fix for the game meant, agreement with England, team picked and players coming home, tickets bought  by fans.
You just find you must open up for everything that you could.
Why did not the Ministry indicate what the new terms and conditions of use for the stadium would be when the furore over the state of the ground was ?
Is it unreasonable for the landlord to say , I am going to fix this place up to meet such and such standards however the costs will have to be now passed on to the tenants at that time ?

It should be apparent to anybody with sense that if you come with new requirements as far as the standard of the facilities...then the added cost will factor into your rent.  You another one distracted by Jack Jedi mind games...de sleight of tongue have yuh bazodee.

Why at the 11th hour impose new charges ?

For the umpteenth time...WHAT new charges?

And all the legal BS yuh on aside, this stadium belongs to the people of TT and no government should use it as a political football.
99% of the football fans inTrinidad and Tobago doh really give a flying eff if Jack tief or did not tief when it comes to them watching a game like this.

...and this is precisely why I don't waste time arguing with fools.  This is a legal situation...breach of contract, so yuh'd have to excuse me for looking at it from that angle.  I don't have time with nonsense mauvais langue talk about gov't conspiracy to "sabotage match and make TTFF look bad" and all dat bullshit.  I only interested in looking at facts and if half ah allyuh Trinidadians would take allyuh head out allyuh ass and open allyuh eyes and read fuh allyuh selves allyuh would see the bullshit Jack waving in front allyuh face talking about "look at the pretty colors".  Jack have allyuh head tie up with some $2 magic tricks and allyuh tripping all over allyuhself falling fuh de same ole bullshit.

Give Jack he Jacket...de man ent in de public eye for so long without mastering a few tricks.  Judging by some of the responses to this issue it is evident that his efforts are being validated.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2008, 02:57:34 PM »
Give Jack he Jacket...de man ent in de public eye for so long without mastering a few tricks.  Judging by some of the responses to this issue it is evident that his efforts are being validated.
and with the average person on the street.
was listening to the News at noon in TnT and most people interviewed on the street sided with Warner

As soon as he says "The Sky is falling" people go "Gah Gah"
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2008, 09:47:18 PM »
Jack don't have much of a case, especially if he didn't have a long term lease agreement with the Government. He shouldn't assume that his previous rental costs and agreement will be in effect for future events (that's was stupid).

Apart from that - The stadium manager does not set lease fees or rental terms - the Ministry does, so he is in no position to give fee guarantees to the TTFF.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2008, 10:24:44 PM »
Jack getting it from all sides: The government, the players and the fans (if we wear black).

Yet ppl stil trying to fight down everything becuase" it not going to make a difference." and saying how Hunt is *unt, wearing black doh make a difference and the players greedy.

I just doh understand it. Thank goodness I was born after slavery was abolished otherwise I woulda never be free cause when the revolution start, half of allyuh woulda run and warn d massa.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2008, 10:41:23 PM »
The funny thing about the man on the street is that he don't even go and see football anymore. Well only on the big occasion. WC and The occasional celebrity match. We lost 2, maybe 3  generation of fans. Look how the English does support their local teams.

The best present for TT football for this Centennial year is for all the waggonists to go and support their local pro, semi-pro, quarter-pro teams. Take some of the youths to the games instead of letting them hang out in the streets to develop bad habits. carry some drums and percussion instruments so that they can enhance their musical skills. So when the WC games come around we have the real passionate fans jamming in the stadium.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2008, 10:44:44 PM »
I realise allyuh doh have the background here.

Jack sent a memo to the government that only the President and PM getting comps. All other ministers, including the minister of sport, have to pay to come to the game and fight to get tickets like all of we. That was just vindictiveness on Jack part, especially when ypu know Panday and the opposition up in the VIP.

So in retaliation, the government decide "well, if Jack want to move so and rob us of our money plus make a profit off of everybody, we will have to find a way to humbug that scene."Thus, after looking at their options, this was a decent way of doing it cause the reason was plausible.

It only happened at this point because this law could not be passed while Hampton Games were going on in the stadium, because is jack specifially they want to screw over, since EVERYBODY know that the money he getting going to him and not the development of we football or the TTFF. So, this way, the government will at least get some of the money that jack gettign off of us  that could possibly be reinvested in the stadium or sports (or be stolen by the government themselves).

Either way, with Hunt and them, we have a chance that the money could go to one them white boy sports(like Jack say). With Jack we have none cause even the players who sweat blood and tears and bring him all th emoney cah share in the pot.

So...all in all, is small minded vindictiveness and revenge, but to me it better than letting Jack continue to do whatever he want un impeded.

And all of allyuh who say this is an embarassment need to take a step back and look at how many times Jack Warner embarass us internationally and understand that Jack is an ambassador for the country. Everything he does is a reflection of our society and our people in the eyes of the world. Can you imagine all those eastern european countries who never hear about trinidad but know Jack warner because of FIFA? That is their vision of what a Trinidadian is. Please remember that when u talking about embarassment.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2008, 10:50:07 PM »
Same crap different day. A lil improvement did d Prez and d PM get invited 2 d Peru game
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2008, 11:55:22 PM »
I juss vex Hunt boil down from 10% to $150,000

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2008, 02:23:07 AM »
I juss vex Hunt boil down from 10% to $150,000
buh wha de armen

anyway the jack supporters goin an still complain that the Govt tryin to hijack the England Game.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>