April 19, 2024, 10:31:42 AM

Author Topic: Cloud hangs over T&T/England match.  (Read 13392 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cloud hangs over T&T/England match.
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2008, 09:36:39 AM »
Super which hero pleezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. D man is a crook no game eh being cancel because he go just make less money like did wit Ticket or Leave It. Thanks 2 Lisana more peeps need 2 hit him where it hurt in he pocket
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2008, 10:40:06 AM »
STEEEUPPPPSSS BACKWARD ASS THINKING STRIKES AGAIN! It is obviously an attempt to make the TTFF look bad in front of the world, but it is only going to damage the image of the country and with England of all countries GEEEEEZ AN RICE

WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES!

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2008, 10:46:41 AM »
FA EXPECT FRIENDLY TO GO AHEAD

By Jim van Wijk, PA Sport

The Football Association "fully expect" England's friendly against Trinidad
and Tobago to go ahead next month, despite a dispute over use of the stadium on
the Caribbean island.
 The disagreements began yesterday when the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs
released a statement saying it had reached an agreement with the Trinidad and
Tobago Football Federation to charge rent of around #100,000 to use the Hasely
Crawford Stadium for the showpiece game on June 1.
 However, the federation responded angrily, insisting that figure did not match
the original agreement between the parties reached in March.
 The TTFF has now issued an ultimatum to the Minister of Sport and Youth
Affairs, Gary Hunt, demanding that his department honour the original agreement
or face legal action which could lead to the cancellation of the match in Port
of Spain.
 However, the English FA remain confident the fixture will be fulfilled as
planned.
 "We have not been made aware of any threat to the game and fully expect it to
go ahead as planned," a spokesman for the FA told PA Sport.
 "This is an internal issue which we are confident will be resolved soon."
 According to a report in the Trinidad Express newspaper, the federation's
attorney, Om Lalla, has written to the ministry demanding that they indicate
whether they are "prepared to honour the terms of the agreement of March 15,
2008", giving a deadline of Friday morning before he initiates legal
proceedings.
 Lalla warned that failure to honour the original agreement "will cause
irreparable damage to reputation of the TTFF and subject each and every citizen
of Trinidad and Tobago to shame and humiliation, and will result in a breach of
contract with the English FA and may result in a cancellation of the match".

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2008, 10:49:05 AM »
Suppose the English FA take the opportunity to get back at Jack and sue the TTFF for breach of contract, if the match fall through

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »
English FA want Jacks 2018 votes. They'll probably offer to pay the increased fee for Jack.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2008, 11:03:17 AM »
STEEEUPPPPSSS BACKWARD ASS THINKING STRIKES AGAIN! It is obviously an attempt to make the TTFF look bad in front of the world, but it is only going to damage the image of the country and with England of all countries GEEEEEZ AN RICE

I don't understand how de government could be trying to make the TTFF look bad.. the increase is not so onerous as ppl making it out to be. The timing might be a little suspect.. but 10% of gate receipts has not changed... so they would be paying the same ting anyhow..

Jack just trying to play victim as usual.. examine his words carefully... he dazzling allyuh with BS... in fact if they had just go ahead and say ok fine.. we the public would have probably never known...

All this is just smokescreen and politics by Jack...

All who siding with the TTFF please point out what is so extenuating and distressing about the changes to the rental agreement...

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2008, 11:10:08 AM »

I don't understand how de government could be trying to make the TTFF look bad.. the increase is not so onerous as ppl making it out to be. The timing might be a little suspect.. but 10% of gate receipts has not changed... so they would be paying the same ting anyhow..

Jack just trying to play victim as usual.. examine his words carefully... he dazzling allyuh with BS... in fact if they had just go ahead and say ok fine.. we the public would have probably never known...

All who siding with the TTFF please point out what is so extenuating and distressing about the changes to the rental agreement...

So right... but what I sense is ppl fraid the game get cancel and they eh get to see England play live...everybody jus thinking bout themselves as usual, nobody looking at the big picture..

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »

So right... but what I sense is ppl fraid the game get cancel and they eh get to see England play live...everybody jus thinking bout themselves as usual, nobody looking at the big picture..

Big Up!

a pms-ing lil girl want to cuss me last night for saying that exact same thing

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2008, 11:20:49 AM »
If the Govt goes ahead with this, then they are the worst Govt in the histroy of Trinidad and Tobago!!

How so...because Jack have allyuh fooled with he game of smoke and mirrors?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2008, 11:22:47 AM »
English FA want Jacks 2018 votes. They'll probably offer to pay the increased fee for Jack.
What increased fee?  ::)

Smoke and mirrors.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2008, 11:26:05 AM »
Lalla takin part in d comedy fest dis month what reputation he talkin bout dem eh even pay d arbitrator
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2008, 11:27:44 AM »
Blame Jack allyuh does blame him for every facking ting
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2008, 11:28:00 AM »
What increased fee?  ::)

Smoke and mirrors.

Point taken. I was just trying to simplyfy things! Whatever amount Jack whinges about having to spend because of the new rent agreement. I bet Jack uses this as a reason to screw more money out of the FA.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2008, 11:30:28 AM »

Big Up!

a pms-ing lil girl want to cuss me last night for saying that exact same thing

That would have been an e-thug you get there...

but yeah people only thinking of theyself... then they go bawl well what the world go think of we... well i go let yuh in on a secret.. they does lump we together with Jack Warner.. and dey don't think much of he..

Lalla takin part in d comedy fest dis month what reputation he talkin bout dem eh even pay d arbitrator

H ah aha ha ent... dem jokey too bad
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2008, 11:30:36 AM »
yup shortsighted again...i knwo rela fans want to see this game gneuine fans but how many fo them going jus to lime wiht out care concern or understanidn what really going on in the football in trini.
jack praying on de ignorance of the majority who dont have a clue what going on...blacklist....no money  etc..
so he will use that to make the minstry look like the bad ones....
and the "fans" on here should know better. They just care bout seeing the game. And de day after when jack still smiling baring his teeth allyuhw ill be back cursing him and complaning again.
why is the the"legit" federations gave the minsitry what the asked for in term sof acc**tability?
steups oui

half ah allyuh in here more fickle than ah $5 prostitute.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2008, 12:49:57 PM »
At the end of the day after all is said and done, it's all entertainment. when the nuts man sell out , and the pieman make ah money & dash out, it's all entertainment.

Carib and stag make ah killing , and the warrior nation tipsy from chillin, it's all entertainment. Jack pocket bussing, and the true fan cussin,. it's all entertainment.

from the bottom to the top hoping the game don't flop,money done make and the count on the take,the folks who book flights go cayr sleep tonight,those
who put in for vacation have to rethink their option,the minister is shady, and jack doh like nobody.

but after all is said and done, it's all entertainment.

now i dont live in T&T & i haven't in yrsssss, so i really don't know how they flex down there, but if this game get's cancelled for such small money, then our football is really really in trouble and our nation aswell folks.

BC i'm sure hotels are all sold out, ppl already made travel arrangements, especially british ppl, IMB that only enhances the stereotype that we are incapable of governing our own affairs, much less a menial sporting event.

allow me to add a little cynicism to the melange, if these are the ppl who are running our country, then no wonder the place going to a picnic holding hands and singing cumbayah.

this type of behavior is totally adolesant and unprofessional, it also has a negative reflexion on our country. like i said before and i'll say again , money and conventional education don't give you class,and with all the money and the overly educated leaders we have in T&T, we are still a ship lenght short on class,

and our ambassadors have no clue as to the meaning of pride and dedication to country, but most of all they lack SHAME in ah big way.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:59:00 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2008, 01:38:34 PM »

:applause: :applause:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2008, 07:26:46 PM »
Jack just face it what goes around comes around

You got your pussy balls squeezed and you feeling all euphoric at this moment because now you know how it feels to be on the recieving end

Jack is in a bind either way you look at it,if the game is played you will have to pay the dues,if it is not,your shit will be hurt by the FA,so this game will be played

How many have you hurt along the way

I think you met your match

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2008, 07:36:18 PM »
What cloud dey callin people on d waitin list loud steupsssssssssssssssssssss

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2008, 05:33:23 AM »

Offline Benjie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cloud hangs over England match .. TTFF heading to court
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2008, 03:12:54 AM »
The Guardian was informed that, in recent years, the TTFF was called upon to pay a rental of $3,000 plus VAT or ten per cent of the gate receipts, whichever sum was greater, plus $2,000 and VAT for electricity.

that is madness if  I had known this I would have book the stadium for a fete match ! dat is only $178 for a two teams of 14 !

and they begged the Minister for relief for the qualifiers because the 3000 was too much to pay and they still broken.

Jack whey d money gone?!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2008, 09:10:26 AM »
What stark ravin maddddddddddd is dat he wasn't even payin dat because nobody in d Min was insurin dat he pay it. Loudddddddddd steupsssssssssss

1]; } ?>