April 29, 2024, 07:19:57 AM

Author Topic: Argentina League  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Argentina League
« on: May 13, 2008, 11:49:51 AM »
Anybody see the River Plate vs Gimnasia y Esgrima game Sunday. Lard! Dat league exciting with puree attacking football and tight skills. If yuh get a chance look out for the replays great game.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Argentina League
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 12:30:26 PM »
 Yeah boy...The Argey league rel bad but I find there no finishers in the league man....Daz the only ting but with regards to passing and tight skills...they incredible....I guess tha does carry over to the National Team...Big team but no finishers

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 02:53:17 PM »
If yuh ask me, the Argrntine league is right up there with the best in Europe: good skill, sound defending (maybe the Italian roots, but Argentina produces some good defenders), great passion and atmosphere.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 03:10:44 PM »
i watch one game a few months ago and that blow my mind yes...

men have some insane touches, not a bad trap anywhere in sight. And is like every man on the pitch technically good on the ball.

the game is played at an extremely high pace and men willing to unleash lugerz from anywhere.

plus when you watch the highlights, you does see some real sweet goals.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 04:07:24 PM »
When yuh sit back and think of how many of their best players abroad, the league is true quality. I feel this have something to do with why they do so well at the U20 level. Their U20 players playing reguarly in the first division to fill the vacume of the playes exodus.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »
Great leaugue. Probably the best in SA. I would to see a game in La Bombonera..... but in a secured section. Them fans very, very crazy.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 05:53:20 PM »

unleash lugerz from anywhere.

;D Yuh know how long I eh hear that....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 11:41:33 AM »
If yuh ask me, the Argrntine league is right up there with the best in Europe: good skill, sound defending (maybe the Italian roots, but Argentina produces some good defenders), great passion and atmosphere.

You saying dat like you eh sure ! Is long time dat league sparking ! I eh know if yuh see de River vs Boca super classico but if it on replay ,,break biche to see it !
Anyway meh side facing ah challenge today and Riqui is back so ah gone .....

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 11:46:12 AM »
When yuh sit back and think of how many of their best players abroad, the league is true quality. I feel this have something to do with why they do so well at the U20 level. Their U20 players playing reguarly in the first division to fill the vacume of the playes exodus.

Yeah when yuh tink dat for the next olympics of under 23 players ( with teams allowed three exceptions ) ...Messi, gago, higuain, Arguero, all under 23,  did not play when argentina qualified but can do so now yuh wonder how dem odder teams must feel to meet the Argentinians ....
When Saviola played in the youth under 20 tournament that Argentina won he had alraedy played 129 first division matches and scored 79 goals ...I eh know if google have dat ..heh heh ...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »
De man who kick way 3 penalties in one game could be following Tevez and Mascherano's route to Corinthians ... albeit under very different circumstances or future. Ah curious to see how that plays out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 10:41:16 AM »
Following that hat trick versus Atlas this week, and depending on what happens from here in the Libertadores, ah feel it's more likely than not that Palermo will want to stay @ Boca.

His contract is up next month. Ah feel it will take plenty pull in order for Corinthians to secure his services. 

1]; } ?>