April 28, 2024, 08:59:36 AM

Author Topic: Thanks for all the support from Birchy !!!!!!  (Read 15235 times)

Offline Chris_trini7

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the support from Birchy !!!!!!
« on: May 14, 2008, 03:49:28 AM »
Thanks for all the support from Birchy !!!!!!

Just a quick thank you to everyone who has given the undying support to me, it is much appreciated.
I can assure you that all the Soca Warriors check this site out and keep up-to-date with how the fans feel and also pass on there support.

My article with the Express wasn't me intending to cause a rift between anyone, it was for me to let everybody know that nobody has contacted me from Trini to explain the situation about the blacklist and how it is now lifted. The only thing I wanted was for somebody to call me and explain if I was going to be re-called or not. I know nobody has a certainty of being picked and I totally agree with that but after being selected 25 times and playing in the best competition in the world you come to expect some kind of contact off somebody even if it's to inform you that you have not been selected.

I explained in the article that I love nothing more than to play for Trinidad &Tobago and feel I play my best football when I am given the chance and ONE DAY wish to captain the side, not right now as I think some people thought I meant but in the future.

I gave my opinion that I feel I am good enough to be in the squad and feel I can bring something to the midfield, that is still the case, I just feel that in midfield we have a lot of good players who bring different attributes which blends in well together and my part of that blend was the aggression and tackling and trying to break up attacks from the opposition and trying to shoot as much as possible and I feel we have other midfielders like Bleeder and Aurtis and up and coming young players to bring other quality attributes.
Certain people will try and say that Chris has not been playing regularly at Coventry City so that is why he is not getting selected and that is their opinion and that is fine but in my defense I will say that I have trained for the past 3 months everyday with intense training sessions and played a massive amount of reserve games and a number of goals. Granted that it is not at the same level as the 1st team matches but you only get out of a game what you put in and my workrate in training and matches is the same no matter where I'm playing. It was a case of a number of new managers coming in and having the own ideas, there was a sense of unrest all season long but for team mates to come up to me and say I should be playing cause they felt that I was better than what was being selected, made it a bit easier to take.

At the end of the day the team selection is left with the new coach and Maturana has my upmost respect as any coach would. He is doing a good job and I wish him and everyone on the team the best of luck and I hope to be back involved soon and to be playing under him.

The support that I have had off everyone is remarkable and no one will know how much I love everybody in Trini for how well they have treated me, it made me smile when I hear people on here saying that banners will be made for the games for me, I truly never expected the support I have recieved and believe me it does not go unnoticed and hopefully I can give you all some more "bullets" to cheer about in the future.

I will be in Trini on the 29th for a week to give my support to the team and for a holiday at the same time so will hopefully see everybody at the England game unfortunately not on the pitch but in the stands this time.

Take care.
Chris (Trini7).
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 04:57:27 AM by Flex »

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT FROM BIRCHY!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 03:54:36 AM »
Big up Me Mum!  :beermug: Hope you are back in the team soon.

Anyway we chanting.. Birchall for T&T!!!!!

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 04:07:08 AM »
No real supporter of T&T football will ever forget your contribution to it, Birchy!  I, like many others, lookin' forward to seeing you on the field in we national colours again soon!

Take care of yuhself, bro.
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 04:12:55 AM »
If this is actually Birchy well glad to know that you come to the board and check us out keep posting and liaising with us we always keep it honest here and we definitely supporting you getting back into the team. Small thought process though it seems that you were doing very well in Scotland is that on your agenda for next season or so it doesn't seem that you were getting a good shake at Coventry. Keep yuh head up youth keep working hard and keep working on that bullet of yours till it come like beckham free kicks ....shooting like that can make you an invaluable asset wherever you go....few people I know who can shoot like that.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 04:14:18 AM »
 ;D

#7 wearing the shirt with pride

Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 04:32:30 AM »
Keep up your Hard Work, Man
Thanks for the BULLET in 2006.....and in the furure ;)
I am SURE that if you were to play, you would make "cornmeal" out of any team we would play against :D

I will be in trini on the 29th for a week to give my support to the team and for a holiday at the same time so will hopefully see everybody at the England game unfortunately not on the pitch but in the stands this time.

Take care.
Chris (Trini7).
Sweetness
We go catch you at the England Game ;)

Big up Me Mum!  :beermug: Hope you are back in the team soon.

Anyway we chanting..

We Want the Birchall Bullet for T&T!!!!!
BDB, fixed that for you  ;)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 05:00:23 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
Re: Thanks for all the support from Birchy !!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 04:35:05 AM »
See? And this is why you guys should be careful what you type on here, dunno who's reading it.  ;D

Now if only we boy could get a lil call up, so he could rest ah bullet on England come June 1st, I will be happy. And if he's not, local based, allyuh get dat banner up! No pokey ting, ah big banner. Wear some costumes or something, get some attention from the media, make sure people see de banner.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 04:51:54 AM »
Good to hear from yuh Chris.....sorry yuh had to get caught up in this blacklist nonsense, but welcome to football.....TTFF style... ::)

When ah wear mih black juzzy on June 1st it goh be for you and all de other real warriors of the blacklist...

Keep yuh head up....thanks for the bullets and I am hoping we haven't seen the last of those..... :beermug:

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 04:53:19 AM »
See? And this is why you guys should be careful what you type on here, dunno who's reading it.  ;D
I does be saying the same blasted thing

Keep yuh head up Chris  :)
so yuh coming to support the team or go Zen?  :devil:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 05:09:53 AM »
I believe you deserve to be on the T&T side Chris. However, Jack Warner is a bad minded person and Anton Corneal is an ass, so your chances is very hard. What ever the case you may or may not represent T&T in the future (I hope you do). I just want you to know you have won the hearts of many T&T supporters. Thanks for your contribution to T&T.

PS: When you visit T&T you should go to the TTFF office and try to speak with them personally. More so Jack Warner himself. Just stay away from the Corneals, both Junior and especially the Senior one (Alvin), he is a Communist.

And sharp up on your spanish as Maturana's English is not to great and you will not want Anton Corneal to translate for you. Let them know that you wanted to play for T&T all the time and not just against England, tell them yuh willing even after the England game to play for T&T as the TTFF probably feel de big game will bring out de uncommitted.

Sam Out. Drink ah Stage for men. We go link up for de England game.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 05:17:10 AM »
You will be wearing the Kit soon again son....trust me...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 05:37:00 AM »
Hi Me Mum= I want to believe that you are not on the team vs England because Latapy and Yorke will be in the mix with whitley and Carlos.
 However look out for a call against Jamaica and the rest of the qualifiers.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 05:47:29 AM »
Good luck Chris.

Even though I am not in TRINI I will be wearing black on that day to show my support.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 06:51:30 AM »
Best Wishes and hope to see you in the Red White and Black soon...
It is a sad situation especially seeing how well you have performed for us in the past...

TTFF all we ask is for a little respect please....A phone call, an email, snail mail, at least have the courtesy to let this warrior know where he stands... (Hopefully it will be on the field soon)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 06:53:11 AM »
WE GOT YOUR BACK CHRIS...  De powers that be might try to pretend what you bring to de Soca warriors but we de fans have not. Keep yuh head up and we will be chantin yuh name soon enough because when we say Chris we want ah goal we know dat you are capable and willing to do your best to please your fans and that we are.

bless...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 06:56:55 AM »
Lets get the Banner going, the guys needs our help. we cah let them men treat our warriors like that
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 07:08:54 AM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 06:59:25 AM »
Good luck. You have the support from the fans and we appreciate what you've done in the past and what you can bring to the table. All the best.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 07:24:04 AM »
me mum, we all backing yuh 110% to get a recall to the national team  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2008, 07:33:47 AM »
nuff respect birch.

we hope to see you in the red, white and black soon...preferably vs. england.

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2008, 07:35:59 AM »
Big up Birchy, we cah wait to see u don the red, white and black again.....keep working hard boss  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2008, 07:49:40 AM »

I COULD NEVER FORGET WHEN YOU WAS LEARNING OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM IN THE DRESSING ROOM. I CAN STILL SEE YOU ON BRENT SANCHO BACK CELEBRATING. I STILL REMEMBER THAT BULLET YOU SCORE IN GOLD CUP AND AGAINST BAHRAIN. WE LOOKING FOWARD TO HAVING YOU BACK. JUST KEEP ADDING TO THE HAPPY MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 08:12:53 AM »
Humility is a great character especially as you were the one who gave us that great chance to qualify for 2006 although I admit that its a team game.I will never forget your equaliser against Bahrain,my young English neighbour had to inquire as to what was the reason for all de noise in my house.Maturana spoke about you during his first week in Trinidad so I feel sure that you must be part of his plan,what a shame about their inappropiate behaviour of not even passing a word or two to you.Every Trini would always remember you.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 08:20:44 AM »
Lets get the Banner going, the guys needs our help. we cah let them men treat our warriors like that

Come on folks...whoever attending the game ...we need a banner with Birch name on it .....
Warrior For Life !!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2008, 08:24:10 AM »
Loud big up birchie!

Keep your head up and keep the faith and i'm 100% sure you will be back on the national team in no time at all.

they cant keep a good player out for long, and everybody knows you have a massive role to play in the upcoming qualifying campaign.

On another note ah see yuh say yuh coming and lime up in de stands.

Well just letting you know beforehand, if yuh want to come and pull ah lime, yuh better walk with yuh black jersey eh, lest yuh stand out like de ugly duckling in de pen.

If yuh playing yuh coming in white we parking yuh down in de pit section where dem nutsmen and dem does set up dey stall, and we go pelt yuh with cheesepies..  big up.  :devil:

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2008, 08:45:14 AM »
If this is actually Birchy .

Yes it really is him.

Welcome Chris!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 08:50:35 AM »
Meet with Warner, or someone from TTFF and get this sorted out because we need Birchy back in the lineup!!!

But 1st team football needs to happen for you next season Chris. St. Mirren didnt seem too bad!  :beermug:

Im hoping that you get recalled as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 09:35:35 AM by supporter »
Hart for president

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »
look out for one frm Bleedah soon

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 09:06:23 AM »
Very nice 1st post Chris!  We look forward to you doning the RW&B once more hopefully not in the two distant future!

Will never forget the bullets vs Honduras and Bahrain, form is temporary, class is permanent.

Bless
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2008, 09:25:40 AM »
Chris, ah doh have tuh say too much to you my brother, you know Supa & De Enterprise have always been showing you love and great support. Best of luck my friend, hold de faith, there is a lot of games to play in the months ahead, you will get your chance. Please do meh a favor, make dem pay for keeping you out of de team for so long, just give us an outstanding performance on your return. Bless. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2008, 09:31:44 AM »
Chris boy, I for one really appreciate what you did for TnT and God knows you didn't have to.

I also personally feel there is a place for you in the squad with your tireless runs and your outside shooting but I feel,

once Jack and worse yet Corneal is at the helm it will take some doing for you to even be considered.

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>