May 01, 2024, 02:30:24 PM

Author Topic: Butch Lauffer named assitant coach to T&T U-17 Women.  (Read 14018 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Butch Lauffer named assitant coach to T&T U-17 Women.
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2008, 12:45:00 PM »
Good move, anybody better than Shabaaz... hope he is not assistant to Shabaaz because the TTFF will be wasting they money. The US have some of the best women coaches.

Good move by the TTFF, them assholes on this board real dotish..... anybody better than what we currently have....

Dont know to much about Butch Lauffer but I wish him all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butch Lauffer

Kyle (6). He also has an 18 year-old son, Blake, who lives in Hurst/Bedford.

Are you suggesting we do not know who the Head Coach is?  Did they announce the Asst. Coach and not the head coach?  If this is the case one should find that pretty interesting.

Wouldn't the head coach be this guy?

Buffs' Lauffer headed to Trinidad and Tobago.
cstv.com

WT coach to assist with U-17 Women's team in CONCACAF

CANYON, Texas - West Texas A&M men's and women's soccer coach Butch Lauffer will lend his coaching talent to Trinidad and Tobago as he has been named as an assistant coach for the country's Under-17 Women's National Team.

Lauffer is joining the coaching staff of Randy Waldrum, of Notre Dame, as Trinidad and Tobago prepares to host the 2008 CONCACAF Women's U-17 Championship. CONCACAF stands for the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football.

Action for the tournament begins July 17 and runs through July 26, and games will be played at Bacolet's Dwight Yorke Stadium and Marvin Lee Stadium in Macoya. The field of competitors includes Canada, Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Jamaica and Puerto Rico.

This is the first year of the CONCACAF U-17 Women's tournament, with the winner along with two other teams advancing to the FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup, which takes place October 30-November 16 in New Zealand.

Lauffer and WT have a connection to Trinidad and Tobago in recent years as two players on the Lady Buffs' roster hail from the island nation, both of whom play for the Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Team. Forwards Janelle Nedd, a sophomore, and Nadia James, a freshman, have played key roles for the Lady Buffs and will look to do the same for Trinidad and Tobago's national team in New Zealand if they advance.

WT's Butch Lauffer Named assitant head coach to T&T U-17

We need to start with academy coaches rather than head coaches. These girls are still in the stages of learning basics. We have to remember that US college coaches go out and recruit the best players to play at the school. They are not teaching technique perse, but rather how to win games. I hope this is not what we are trying to do. This is not the way to go in terms of long term planning. The girls need proper year round development.

I wonder if these two coaches will be available in the fall?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2008, 12:51:31 PM »
We need to start with academy coaches rather than head coaches. These girls are still in the stages of learning basics. We have to remember that US college coaches go out and recruit the best players to play at the school. They are not teaching technique perse, but rather how to win games. I hope this is not what we are trying to do. This is not the way to go in terms of long term planning. The girls need proper year round development.

I'm sure the guy knows how to coach...whether it's technique or strategy

From his first coaching job at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas, to leading Notre Dame to the NCAA title, Waldrum has been recognized by U.S. Soccer as one of the game's top soccer minds at any level. He has held a position on the U.S. national team coaching staff since 1992 and recently rotated into the spot of second vicepresident of the 18,000-member National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA).

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »

What level of Coaches are academy Coaches and what's the difference between Academy Coaches and head Coaches?This might not be the way to go in terms of long term planning but they have international games against the likes of the USA,Mexico etc and i guess they want to win because a lot is at stake,so it can't be all basics,what our local Coaches been doing all these years,it don't take a foreign Coach to have to teach our players basics,look at how many of our girls playing in the Colleges league in the US,who developed their basic skills,it's not foreign Coaches it's the same local Coaches who never gets credit that do the job.
          Your thoughts are good but i don't think now is the right time for that,these suggestions should be implemented and put in place a long time ago,not on the eve of an international tournament,we always scrambling like we never know what's going on,never ready or prepared for anything until the last minuit,but that's our country so what you expect,we already know who is to blame.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2008, 01:56:49 PM »

I'm sure the guy knows how to coach...whether it's technique or strategy

From his first coaching job at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas, to leading Notre Dame to the NCAA title, Waldrum has been recognized by U.S. Soccer as one of the game's top soccer minds at any level. He has held a position on the U.S. national team coaching staff since 1992 and recently rotated into the spot of second vicepresident of the 18,000-member National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA).

Of course he will know how to coach but in the short space of time before the tournament focussingon technique would not be logical or smart. It should be mainly strategy.

What level of Coaches are academy Coaches and what's the difference between Academy Coaches and head Coaches?This might not be the way to go in terms of long term planning but they have international games against the likes of the USA,Mexico etc and i guess they want to win because a lot is at stake,so it can't be all basics,what our local Coaches been doing all these years,it don't take a foreign Coach to have to teach our players basics,look at how many of our girls playing in the Colleges league in the US,who developed their basic skills,it's not foreign Coaches it's the same local Coaches who never gets credit that do the job.
 Your thoughts are good but i don't think now is the right time for that,these suggestions should be implemented and put in place a long time ago,not on the eve of an international tournament,we always scrambling like we never know what's going on,never ready or prepared for anything until the last minuit,but that's our country so what you expect,we already know who is to blame.

Well if we want to go short term all well and good, but it will not help the girls long term.

These same coaches can be in charge of the academy training year round. They would be perfect for that.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 02:16:33 PM »
First to begin if you want to have an effect on players start at the ages 8-14. Second less than two monts to competition and now you bring in a coach to assist. Mourinho says it takes 6-8 months for players to gain an understanding as a team. And he talking about seasoned pros
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 02:17:56 PM »
Of course he will know how to coach but in the short space of time before the tournament focussingon technique would not be logical or smart. It should be mainly strategy.

You criticize his selection as a college coach rather than an academy coach.  College coaches only coach "how to win" and don't coach technique.  Given that all we have is a short space of time and "focussingon technique would not be logical or smart", then what we need is someone who can coach strategy...him being a college coach seems to indicate that he's someone who can coach these girls how to win.  

I don't understand what your beef is.  

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Butch Lauffer Named Assitant Coach to T&T U-17 Women
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2008, 02:22:42 PM »
Sometimes I does wonder if I f**king dreaming or maybe I am a f**king weed smoker who does partake all day so I in ah cloud, ah flicking depths or ah heights that I lorse touch with flecking reality.

I cyar see how de f**k men we facking invite to help we young women team can be a spy for de US men's team.

Anyway leh meh go and enter meh weed room

:rotfl: :rotfl:

allyuh bess ease up on dreamer eh...de man compilin pertinent information on jackula for so long dat everyting have de man rightfully paranoid

Is like when ah undercover cop wukkin deep cover for too long
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:25:21 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2008, 03:07:28 PM »

You criticize his selection as a college coach rather than an academy coach.  College coaches only coach "how to win" and don't coach technique.  Given that all we have is a short space of time and "focussingon technique would not be logical or smart", then what we need is someone who can coach strategy...him being a college coach seems to indicate that he's someone who can coach these girls how to win.  

I don't understand what your beef is.  

I said they don't coach technique perse. I never said they don't coach it at all.

What I'm getting at is you cannot teach effective tactics if the technique is not their. If they win great I would be so happy, I'm just looking at things differently.  That's all.. I have no beef i just looking at the big picture. I think getting these guys involved is a big move just they should involve them at a different angle. See where I said they would be perfect to head up the academy?

Offline trinipepper

• New Warrior
  • addin fire to the flame ...izatrini
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2008, 09:26:26 PM »
So he is an assistant coach.... How come the head coaching position was not posted...I wonder how they managed to get he... So much NCAA Div I coaches and assistant coaches... Would you not go for top class... say what trini always like 2nd best....His stats and bio look good. But then again I saw barcelona coach bio and look what he did..Well being the 1st year i would think its not about the results for T&T cause they seem still to be relaxing in terms of women football.. Take note last year the US senior team was in a mess with Coach Ryan but like that new swedish coach did wonders.. The senior USA team just put a beating on Canada last weekend...Well i guess we will have to see what he brings to the table..It just T&T U-17 girls... then again he is just the assistant .. At least T&T can get a few more scholarships...lets wait to see who TTFA blames the victory or loss on when the whistle blow to end the game... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: jw

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2008, 10:23:02 PM »
I said they don't coach technique perse. I never said they don't coach it at all.

What I'm getting at is you cannot teach effective tactics if the technique is not their. If they win great I would be so happy, I'm just looking at things differently.  That's all.. I have no beef i just looking at the big picture. I think getting these guys involved is a big move just they should involve them at a different angle. See where I said they would be perfect to head up the academy?

I really don't follow you...you can't teach strategy if the technical skills aren't there...so we need someone to drill technique.  Yet we don't have time to drill technique at this late stage...we need someone to focus more on strategy.  Your sense is that college coaches are better strategists than tacticians...and he's a college coach.  Again, how then is he a bad fit?  I'm not understanding...but it's not that serious, we don't have to get bogged down in a back and forth.

So he is an assistant coach.... How come the head coaching position was not posted...I wonder how they managed to get he... So much NCAA Div I coaches and assistant coaches... Would you not go for top class... say what trini always like 2nd best....His stats and bio look good. But then again I saw barcelona coach bio and look what he did..Well being the 1st year i would think its not about the results for T&T cause they seem still to be relaxing in terms of women football.. Take note last year the US senior team was in a mess with Coach Ryan but like that new swedish coach did wonders.. The senior USA team just put a beating on Canada last weekend...Well i guess we will have to see what he brings to the table..It just T&T U-17 girls... then again he is just the assistant .. At least T&T can get a few more scholarships...lets wait to see who TTFA blames the victory or loss on when the whistle blow to end the game... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: jw

The head coaching position is already filled...as indicated here

Lauffer is joining the coaching staff of Randy Waldrum, of Notre Dame, as Trinidad and Tobago prepares to host the 2008 CONCACAF Women's U-17 Championship. CONCACAF stands for the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2008, 10:21:25 AM »
Let's see how this plays out.

Frankly, I understand elan's contention. However, his contention may simply point to the need for a reordering/examination of the personnel working with the U-17s rather than with discarding the relevance of Messrs. Waldrum or Lauffer or others of a similar background.

For obvious reasons the age of the players involved is a factor stimulating the discussion.

As Coop's and Observer suggest, this is a patchwork situation that may not be ideal in timing, but it is what it is. Fuh me, it's a bit more engaging than some of the other 'solutions' that have emerged in the past, so lehwe see what lessons are learned from the experience.

Good luck young ladies!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2008, 10:44:55 AM »
wha bout Gally?

Yuh fine ah too quiet  ??? ???
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2008, 11:01:40 AM »
wha bout Gally?

Yuh fine ah too quiet  ??? ???
        I was looking for something to make me laugh today,this is a good one. :devil:

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2008, 11:31:31 AM »
First to begin if you want to have an effect on players start at the ages 8-14. Second less than two monts to competition and now you bring in a coach to assist. Mourinho says it takes 6-8 months for players to gain an understanding as a team. And he talking about seasoned pros

I agree wit u 100%..... what this man coming and do in two months.... Yes he is a big coach but after this tournament he out of the piucture.... College season going and start and he will be with his college team... I seeing this as a good way for this coach to make some extra income.

As a college coach u are recruiting the best players.  Most college players have decent technique. Also at the college level if u are a good  recruit half yuh wok done as a coach.   

After seeing a  few clips on our girls technicaily we are very poor.... A team that is getting 9 and 10 goals scored against them is not ready for a U17 world cup. We'll see maybe we might get 5 or 7 INSTEAD OF 10.  For some people on this forum that might be an improvement. My thing is why wait so long to bring in a decent coach.....we real backwards, only in ah Trini.

Offline trinipepper

• New Warrior
  • addin fire to the flame ...izatrini
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2008, 12:22:23 PM »

I agree wit u 100%..... what this man coming and do in two months.... Yes he is a big coach but after this tournament he out of the piucture.... College season going and start and he will be with his college team... I seeing this as a good way for this coach to make some extra income.

As a college coach u are recruiting the best players.  Most college players have decent technique. Also at the college level if u are a good  recruit half yuh wok done as a coach.   

After seeing a  few clips on our girls technicaily we are very poor.... A team that is getting 9 and 10 goals scored against them is not ready for a U17 world cup. We'll see maybe we might get 5 or 7 INSTEAD OF 10.  For some people on this forum that might be an improvement. My thing is why wait so long to bring in a decent coach.....we real backwards, only in ah Trini.

I agree its real stupidness...It seems like TTFA have money to offer .. we been doing that for years.. always at the last minute we bring in some people..Most of the time them coaches bringing in there friends....Well at least the U17 will get some scholarships.... I would have thought they would have invest in some outstanding program and coaches but T&T football on the whole has a lot to do when it comes to being successful..I hope they did not bring this man with the intention of what the coach did for us on de road to germany ... It would be a shame to get all ehm goals especially in Trinidad...but then again we might hear the same tune .. Them boasting about this man but the head coach and TD bring in this man because they know him... Its a friend thing.. always have been in T&T women football.. That is why we suck so much..Is real rubbish still portraying in T&T women football... I hope they step up...say what lets see what he brings to the table ...  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: jw
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 12:47:41 PM by trinipepper »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2008, 01:06:09 PM »
Sometimes we should appreciate what is happening now, and not dwell on what should have happened long time ago - it didn't, or hypothesize on what is required for the future. This event happening now, could only have positive effects for the now and future...unless they come in an pick an all-foriegn team. It is the womens game after all - barely catered for, and was practically non-existant up to 30 years ago, save for 1 or 2 brave and talented individuals...let the learning take it course....Even though we are so experienced in the mens game, look how many trials and tribulations we still endure !

truetrini

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2008, 01:26:08 PM »
Since when has TTFF done anything other than patch work? ::)

And who says that Mr. Lauffer has never worked in T&T beofore even in the Center of Excellence at a lower level and for a brief period?

Appppps.

Look it up.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2008, 01:40:10 PM »

I really don't follow you...you can't teach strategy if the technical skills aren't there...so we need someone to drill technique.  Yet we don't have time to drill technique at this late stage...we need someone to focus more on strategy.  Your sense is that college coaches are better strategists than tacticians...and he's a college coach.  Again, how then is he a bad fit?  I'm not understanding...but it's not that serious, we don't have to get bogged down in a back and forth.

The head coaching position is already filled...as indicated here

Bakes you just being difficult.

A player who cannot pass and recieve properly cannot effectively play combinations and cannot be depended on to carry out tactical play.

The players are lacking in the technical department....therefore it will be difficult for any coach to teach tactics. Take these same coaches through out the year and work with the girls. In effect what I am saying is forget the tournament. Play as best as you can and whatever happen happen. Maybe the coaches will focus on technique more that tactics. Many college coaches are great at teaching technique, but as the tournament is ear I just annot understand the reason for bringing the coaches now. Mind you it is very welcome as they will bring a different level of play and expectations to the girls.

A tactician and a strategist is basically the same thing.

I would be watching the Mexican U17s this weekend I want to see the difference in techique to our girls.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2008, 01:50:22 PM »
Bakes you just being difficult.

A player who cannot pass and recieve properly cannot effectively play combinations and cannot be depended on to carry out tactical play.

The players are lacking in the technical department....therefore it will be difficult for any coach to teach tactics. Take these same coaches through out the year and work with the girls. In effect what I am saying is forget the tournament. Play as best as you can and whatever happen happen. Maybe the coaches will focus on technique more that tactics. Many college coaches are great at teaching technique, but as the tournament is ear I just annot understand the reason for bringing the coaches now. Mind you it is very welcome as they will bring a different level of play and expectations to the girls.

A tactician and a strategist is basically the same thing.

I would be watching the Mexican U17s this weekend I want to see the difference in techique to our girls.

Yeah...I juss being difficult.

...but it's not that serious, we don't have to get bogged down in a back and forth.

Offline suckerfan18

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2008, 09:35:29 PM »
ok, so after reading the majority of messages up here, I realise that most of the ppl just talking for talking sake.

Now I all for letting these american "high profile"coaches take over, but d timin is bad.
I wanted jack to bring these coaches when these girls could not kick ah ball, let dem work with d girls and bring dem up to scratch.
Now dey could kick d ball is now allyuh want high profile coaches. ha ha ha...

These coaches are getting A LOT of US dollars to come here for a couple of months, while Marlon Charles and Jamal Shabaz been doing this thing for years and years for What. After they leave you know what happens, is d same Marlon Charles and Jamal Shabaz going back to work with dem and for WHAT...

Y we trini's so, we quick to say dat d local coaches aint do nothing... under dem no results,  but a wise man once said "to he who much is given much is expected", So what d hell  you have high expectations when you gave nothing.

This under17 team aint just come about just so. A lot of hard work was put in by d local coaches here to bring them where they are at right now. As soon as the public see some potential with this team, they want to give dem everything now. Give d local coaches some credit. Send d local coaches to go get qualified if they are not already. Give them what they need to work with. Pay dem d lumsum dat these americans come here to get from we, and then blast dem for not taking the girls to any major tournament.

In d end we still have to play against d american team. The American team dat we struggle to beat over and over again, and we expect these high profile coaches to bring them at what level.

Offline babbaboy

• New Warrior
  • de babba rule things !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2008, 08:05:53 AM »
aight guys i dont know if anyone still visiting tis thread buti know butch lauffer personally for bout 8 yrs  some years ..and although him and me had our differences way back and he had to hold some cuss also from other trini's who he brought up to ..he still stick with we for some reason although he ketch real hell from we ..any way personal issues aside though his teams usually play with structure and very desciplined which is what our youth teams are lacking ...on a personal note i think he has ambitions of being an international coach so i believe this is a way for him to get his foot in da door ..you cant blame a man for having ambitions ..watch him move up ..!!!   

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2008, 10:10:31 AM »
After reading some of these post some of it is good for discussion while some of it might be out of touch with reality(spygate).  I would begin by saying that I have a real problem with the fact that coaches home who have put in a lot to the womens program from day one and will never see the kind of compensation in a life time that both American coaches are receiving for their three months of work. Based on the funds they are investing in these guys it tells me that they are beginning to look at womens football a bit more seriously in Trini. I could be wrong but I guess only time will tell. As to the point of the trini coaches abroad, the two men that was cited are well respected coaches in the US. The brother from Carolina is a NSCAA STAFF COACH  who coaching coaches out here to be better coaches. The man is a very good coach as well who is also the state technical director for South Carolina.The other man is actually the present asst to the US U14 national team and has played a major role in the development of some of the key American players who will be at the U17 event this summer. He was actually In Trinidad a few weeks ago with his college team.

Unfortunately we are three years behind. Ah hope these two men could at least get the team to the point where they are competitive for this event.
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2008, 12:46:37 PM »
boy!!  the amount of toots I see post on the 1st page of this thread it not even funny.  In fact lemme play along.  we send shabbaz to guyana to spy for we; and of course  as coops remind us, let us not forget Judas Iscariot himself, and that snake in the grass Simoes who was spying on us...good ting we send him to Jamaica to spy on Jamaica for Brazil to make sure that they make it to the world cup (jus in case they have to square off for the 4th place Concacaf / 5th place Conmebol spot nah).  everybody well set.
I don't know if people realize what was happening in that last tournament in Costa rica but they get on average 7 a game.  Could you tell me we could divide T&T into 4 teams - north , south , central and tobago - and each of them teams giving another country national side at least 7 - we going and worry bout dem for reals?  puff, puff pass.

Offline suckerfan18

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2008, 06:13:38 PM »
ok, so after reading the majority of messages up here, I realise that most of the ppl just talking for talking sake.

Now I all for letting these american "high profile"coaches take over, but d timin is bad.
I wanted jack to bring these coaches when these girls could not kick ah ball, let dem work with d girls and bring dem up to scratch.
Now dey could kick d ball is now allyuh want high profile coaches. ha ha ha...

These coaches are getting A LOT of US dollars to come here for a couple of months, while Marlon Charles and Jamal Shabaz been doing this thing for years and years for What. After they leave you know what happens, is d same Marlon Charles and Jamal Shabaz going back to work with dem and for WHAT...

Y we trini's so, we quick to say dat d local coaches aint do nothing... under dem no results,  but a wise man once said "to he who much is given much is expected", So what d hell  you have high expectations when you gave nothing.

This under17 team aint just come about just so. A lot of hard work was put in by d local coaches here to bring them where they are at right now. As soon as the public see some potential with this team, they want to give dem everything now. Give d local coaches some credit. Send d local coaches to go get qualified if they are not already. Give them what they need to work with. Pay dem d lumsum dat these americans come here to get from we, and then blast dem for not taking the girls to any major tournament.

In d end we still have to play against d american team. The American team dat we struggle to beat over and over again, and we expect these high profile coaches to bring them at what level.

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Butch Lauffer named assistant coach to T&T U-17 Women.
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2008, 11:26:01 AM »
Well said suckerfan18. Ah have $48000 real issues with this one. Ah also feel brothers must stand up for thery rights as well becuase jackular and man like Lincoln Phillips( who was very intrumental in getting Randy Waldrum who brought in butch) will continue to do men like Marlon that since they not getting no resistance
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

1]; } ?>