April 28, 2024, 04:01:25 PM

Author Topic: AH BOUNCE UP PATRIOT IN HILO DIS MORNING  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
AH BOUNCE UP PATRIOT IN HILO DIS MORNING
« on: September 05, 2005, 10:18:53 PM »
 check it eh......i come down de aisle....it have a section where they sell papers...patriot standing there with de papers in he hand with a smile on he face....so ah sneek up behind him and say " WIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE"....DE MAN REAL HAPPY LIKE ALL AH WE MAN.....WATCH MEH....IT HAVE PLENTY PEOPLE STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT OUTCOME ON SAT...... and i dont mean that in a bad way.....i know theres a long way to go ...but....man.......man leh we mash up dem costa ricians yes....IS ABOUT BLOODY TIME...................DESTINY.............
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: AH BOUNCE UP PATRIOT IN HILO DIS MORNING
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 10:32:02 PM »
BM - Gimme yuh opinion on something as you were there in flesh on Saturday..How did Latapy's goal look in real time?
I have been watching the replay of the goal about 25 times this evening and I just cant get enough of it.
37 years old.
I myself did not believe he still had it in him.

He take 6 touches of the ball, every single one was a piece of class, especially the first when he turn at the same time, and the last after the feint.

Watch the title in the blue box at the start of the clip.
Also, after the goal note 2 things:
1) The Guat defender on his backside - says everything about the man and the moment.
HE CAME, HE SAW AND HE CONQUERED!
2) The fairly tapered celebration of the T&T players, like they see this whenever he on the field and they were more or less expecting it.

30 years from now we will all be telling younger Warriors on the site what they missed.

http://www.sendmefile.com/00071774

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 10:45:43 PM »
TRINI...TUH TELL YUH DE TRUTH....YUH RIGHT IN IDENTIFING THE FIRST TOUCH.....BECAUSE AT THAT VERY MOMENT ...IT HAD GOAL WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.....IT ONLY HAD ONE OUTCOME....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 11:22:07 PM »
I did see dat goal LIVE on TV

Ah watch it again on de replays after de match

Den ah download it to meh hard drive at 8pm tonight

Is now 10:19pm....AH STILL WATCHIN IT!!!!  Ah have meh media player on REPEAT!!!   ;D

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 11:28:19 PM »
I did see dat goal LIVE on TV

Ah watch it again on de replays after de match

Den ah download it to meh hard drive at 8pm tonight

Is now 10:19pm....AH STILL WATCHIN IT!!!!  Ah have meh media player on REPEAT!!!   ;D

I just turn off my player after it repeat about 20 times (I blameTrini since his post made me watch the clip in the first place)... i have work tomorrow and latapy goal already make me waste the entire labor day. And i sure tomorrow in work, i will be on the site wasting my employers time too...

i using the words "waste/wasting" loosely eh..

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 10:27:53 AM »
aye trini thanks for the clip
Up here i eh get nuttin so i countin on allyuh for all d news etc.
The funny thing about that goal is watch Stern, he on the left callin for d ball and to me it like he in  offside position  ;D

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 11:08:01 AM »
    I was there in the "flesh" on Saturday and the goal happened quickly. Looking at it on the clip in real time also shows how quickly he collected the ball from Edwards and ran toward the defender before faking him the wrong way. It was also nice to see that the actual shot he hit to score the goal was nice and crisp off his left foot (it sweet how he so hot with both his feet eh, remember his hot goals against Canada and Mexico U-23 and Mexico were all his right foot) so now we have a hot left footed Latas shot to savour. What amazed me was his quick change of pace when he collected to the ball and sprinted at the defender before cutting inside, did someone say he was 37!!??!? Latas all the way!!  ;D

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

1]; } ?>