April 28, 2024, 03:06:16 AM

Author Topic: Yorke has a change heart.  (Read 14926 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yorke has a change heart
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 09:35:21 PM »
TTFF should not have even given him and Latapy invitations in the first place

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 09:36:35 PM »
...and Maturana right for telling Yorke dont play unless he is committed to the 2010 WC campaign

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 09:43:36 PM »
Y D JWFF eh 2 invite dem fellas dem large and in charge
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 10:10:31 PM »
Is Stooge fault!!! Republic of Ireland all over again? :devil:
Live large and prosper!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 10:37:18 PM »
I do not forget what Dwight Yorke has done for this country and in my opinion, if is anybody who know what TEAM is all about, is Dwight Yorke.  He led by example in our World Cup qualifying campaign and during the World Cup.  I was one of those who was firmly against his appointment as captain and I was happy to be proven wrong.

I not rushin to judgement about Dwight Yorke before ALL the facts come out and I hear from de man himself.  For me, he has MORE than EARNED that RIGHT.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »
I can't see why you all down on Yorke. Yorke could say he want to play until he blue white in the face and the coach don't have to let him play. What happen to all the big talk from, Anton Corneal, Maturana, Alvin Corneal, and Shaun Fuentes that the players from the WC get two years old or they disappear to they team bench, and they giving the youth a chance to show that Maturana work in the prior games have come to fruition.
They lamblast Sancho and Birchall trying to make them look stupid, but look at us now. When was the last time Yorke play a full game for SAFC, and how often did he play? All this philosophizing by the "technical" staff have now shown to be ah pack ah ass.
Men talking about we have to move on and how we can't keep going back look at we now, blaming Yorke. Yorke right, I would have done the same if the "technical "staff so f**king chupidy. Why should he continue to be the one with T&T interest at heart but the men them that collecting the money to do so not doing anything?

F**k that...... sweat Yorkie....sweat. Ride them like a blonde thing from london.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 11:05:03 PM »
what if he had originally told Jackula what his appereance fee would be and is ONLY now Jackula conceded
Dat is exactly what I feel went on. Dey finally agree on he appearance fee!!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 11:09:06 PM »
Utter nonesense we back 2 pre WC qualification dat Palos talkin bout man doin what d hell dey want but oui luv it so
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 11:10:24 PM »
I don't mind if yorke get ah 15/ 20 minuites, but anything longer than that would mean he deprive ah young talent from some exposer. i wish he did stay cool like lattas and watch from the vip lounge.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2008, 11:26:47 PM »
15-20 min 2 longggggggg he comin back 4 d WCQ and even if is yesss u cyah just waltz in d team is a pappy show or a dog show

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »
I will be happy to see Yorke and rekindle the great memories from when I was in the stadium in Nurnberg for the World Cup. Now we have about 6 REAL Soca Warriors in the team!

More importantly than Sunday's game however is the fact that Latapy almost begging to play a part in the coaching structure of the Warriors. And I for one definitely believe that he should at least be given a chance maybe assistant coach with Anton Corneal or something but give the poor fella a chance he was T&T's best player ever, and Everyone respects him.

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Yorke has a change heart.
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2008, 04:42:14 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Doh ask mih why ah laughing.....cuz ah feel if ah eh do dat ah go either  :'( or  :cursing: or  :banginghead:

loud frigging steups....Maturana in control ah de team my rear end....the players eh getting enuff playing time wid dey club my rear end.....dey too ole MY ARSE!!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2008, 06:24:57 AM »
Appppsssssaaaaahhhhh

Just Latapy now

Nice nice

The fete match is nearly complete

Becks must be tell him come take a chook...who knows Dwight might be playing for contract...ent scouts looking...Hull city and dem now get promoted.

Malta CAWIB..World Class NATWALLY GOOD.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2008, 06:26:33 AM »
Appppsssssaaaaahhhhh

Just Latapy now

Nice nice

The fete match is nearly complete

Becks must be tell him come take a chook...who knows Dwight might be playing for contract...ent scouts looking...Hull city and dem now get promoted.

Malta CAWIB..World Class NATWALLY GOOD.

Yuh done know  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2008, 08:08:02 AM »
Well i honestly dont think that Yorke has any long term committment on this team and should not be on this team .

REASON: Last night at 2AM while the T&T team members who are committed were at their hotel , while i saw Dwight and Lara at COCO LOUNGE .

As great as Dwight has been, he dosent deserve to be on our team if he has no committment.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2008, 08:10:40 AM »
Versus England at the Hasely or Grenada in Tobago....is long time now Yorke always jumping in to sweat at the last minute. It have real matches he play for we that not even counted as official appearances

besides somebody have to take dem English to Zen after

I not on what going on behind the curtain for this one nah...I on de game itself. I go listen to explanations after

Do yuh thing Dwight
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 08:12:45 AM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

truetrini

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2008, 08:37:39 AM »
Wim woulda say we eh have no right playing England, And he feel we should practice against Caroni United on ah beach using four (4) coconut trees as goal posts and Rum in place ah gatorade!

Steups allyuh haul allyuh arse.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2008, 09:48:25 AM »
REASON: Last night at 2AM while the T&T team members who are committed were at their hotel , while i saw Dwight and Lara at COCO LOUNGE .

As great as Dwight has been, he dosent deserve to be on our team if he has no committment.
hear nuh
STEEEEUUUPS
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2008, 11:47:06 AM »
Well I thought I would never see the day, Since when ppl doh know how  'Fete' match does run ? Like they never went ah fetematch an it setup for 2 teams and 20 more man falleen. Ah never hear man cry bout "dah mean ah go only get 10 mins on the field boy"....Why was this game supposedly organized ? we who used to play all kinda game with NO practice game at all up to yesterday, ppl bawlin bout "this is ah good opputtunity for we to practice"...Please...this is a highlight feature for we, and bonding of the troops for them, ah professional fete match for everyone...end of story...
We could get the practice we need against England, that we go use against Bermuda...if Mats had 1 set drill, nobody won't have time think bout it, farless run it....
will england be marshalling our midfield as Bermuda will ? Will our midfield defiencies be uncovered by the English, that we will have time organize it for Bermuda ...Really....the Jamaica game will be a better training game...ah sayin it again...England game is ah "high Class Fete match" and rightfully so....If we win, yuh think it means we could beat everybody in our region ? yuh it mean we sure to beat the Heat ?
....allyuh know football, or jus know to talk it good ? I feel plenty man hear jus like to lime, an so de lime does go......nutten wrong with dat, which make all ah just rite "all bout nutten"...I juss like ah lime too, ah guess  ;)

ps: when the captains meet, ah Yorkie-Becks hug up, always worth more than ah Whitwhat-Becks shake hand, buh who care bout marketing  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 12:24:47 PM by maxg »

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2008, 12:01:03 PM »
Cyah believe men on Yorke case for this. Dey on Maturana case for Birchall, Scotland and Sancho. Dey always on Jack case( rightfully so). How we does have so much to say and badtalk man like Yorke when we have barely any information as to what de real story is behind de scenes? No facking clue wha going on, but running we mouth. Lawd have mercy. Game showing all in England. Yuh ent feel de organizers think people( yes, all in de US we have to pay to watch de game in a bar) prefer to see Yorke than facking Hyland? When allyuh open allyuh eye and see is really as MaxG just said, a highly publicized fete match with money making and political issues the main cause of de event allyuh will stop talking shite about developing young players. Dis game have nothing to do with developing nothing. Is a fete match fuh Jack to make some dollars and de English give themselves a lot better chance of getting de world cup back on dey soil in 2018
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »
f**kery..

bare f**kery..

just goes to show a ball piyong will always be a ball piyong till de day he dead.

:o Nah man, dat is not sounding like you Omar. Are you OK family? HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2008, 12:27:04 PM »
Well i honestly dont think that Yorke has any long term committment on this team and should not be on this team .

T&T people worst dan de paparats yes. Damn, all yuh cud macco and peep at people boi, so what if dey chillin. Dey facking rich, dey sacrifice and work their buts off tuh achieve their  goals, yuh want tuh still dictate dey private life. My friend get ah life nah, if yuh see dem, yuh see dem, doh come here and dis de breddas and dem like dey doing something wrong. I'm not close wid Yorke, but seeing Stern is meh boi, and being around him,de big 3 (Latapy,Yorke and Lara) came around a few times.

Well meh point ah getting at is not no showing off thing, is tuh let yuh know dat doh worry about dem bois drinking, having a good and well deserved time. Cuz, wid all due respect to Lara, Latapy and Yorke, but de more rum dem drink, look out fuh a hundred de next day from Lara  :o, Yorke and Latapy dem running de pitch de same way like if dey sleep 8 hrs  :o, so doh get tie up meh friend. Dem doing dat combo, fuh dey entire career.My advice to you, is to worry about if you cud ah wake up dis morning ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 12:37:00 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2008, 12:31:09 PM »
Well I thought I would never see the day, Since when ppl doh know how  'Fete' match does run ? Like they never went ah fetematch an it setup for 2 teams and 20 more man falleen. Ah never hear man cry bout "dah mean ah go only get 10 mins on the field boy"....Why was this game supposedly organized ? we who used to play all kinda game with NO practice game at all up to yesterday, ppl bawlin bout "this is ah good opputtunity for we to practice"...Please...this is a highlight feature for we, and bonding of the troops for them, ah professional fete match for everyone...end of story...
We could get the practice we need against England, that we go use against Bermuda...if Mats had 1 set drill, nobody won't have time think bout it, farless run it....
will england be marshalling our midfield as Bermuda will ? Will our midfield defiencies be uncovered by the English, that we will have time organize it for Bermuda ...Really....the Jamaica game will be a better training game...ah sayin it again...England game is ah "high Class Fete match" and rightfully so....If we win, yuh think it means we could beat everybody in our region ? yuh it mean we sure to beat the Heat ?
....allyuh know football, or jus know to talk it good ? I feel plenty man hear jus like to lime, an so de lime does go......nutten wrong with dat, which make all ah just rite "all bout nutten"...I juss like ah lime too, ah guess  ;)

ps: when the captains meet, ah Yorkie-Becks hug up, always worth more than ah Whitwhat-Becks shake hand, buh who care bout marketing  ;)

Like you ent read whey it have man coming to scout players or what?  How one ah deez yutes supposed to get scouted when Yorke decide tuh play star boy and show up last minute tuh take ah sweat?  This might be sweat match but fuh some ah deez young fellas is ah chance to kick ball under some watchful eyes.  If Yorke to fackin big to come train alongside these yutes then he should be too blasted big to play alongside them.  This 'starboy' right of privilege shit is de kinda thing does undermine morale in de locker room.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2008, 12:35:00 PM »

T&T people worst dan de paparats yes. Damn, all yuh cud macco and peep at people boi, so what if dey chillin. Dey facking rich, dey sacrifice and work their buts off tuh achieve their  goals, yuh want tuh still dictate dey private life. My friend get ah life nah, if yuh see dem, yuh see dem, doh come here and dis de breddas and dem like dey doing something wrong. I'm not close wid Yorke, but seeing Stern is meh boi, and being around him,de big 3 (Latapy,Yorke and Lara). Well meh point ah getting at is not no bshowing off thing, is tuh let yuh know dat doh worry about dem bois drinking and having a good and well deserved time. Wid all due resepct Lara, Latapy and Yorke, but de moe rum dem drink, look out fuh a hundred de next day from Lara  :o, Yorke and Latapy dem running de pitch de same way like if dey sleep 8 hrs, so doh get tie up meh friend. HIGHLY BLESSED.
You completely miss de man point... is not about maccoing nobody, is about men who willing tuh sweat and put in hard work to get an opportunity to showcase their talents in front of potential scouts... versus man who want to lime and "chill" then breeze in and expect to get sweat in front of those who here working hard all the time.  I was one totally in favor of man like Yorke, Latas et al coming fuh dey swan song in we colors... but once they start on this starboy scene about not wanting to train until day before and what not, I done wid dat.  Let Yorke go chill out in VIP with Lara and ah grap ah skets and call dat ah day.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2008, 12:45:37 PM »

T&T people worst dan de paparats yes. Damn, all yuh cud macco and peep at people boi, so what if dey chillin. Dey facking rich, dey sacrifice and work their buts off tuh achieve their  goals, yuh want tuh still dictate dey private life. My friend get ah life nah, if yuh see dem, yuh see dem, doh come here and dis de breddas and dem like dey doing something wrong. I'm not close wid Yorke, but seeing Stern is meh boi, and being around him,de big 3 (Latapy,Yorke and Lara). Well meh point ah getting at is not no bshowing off thing, is tuh let yuh know dat doh worry about dem bois drinking and having a good and well deserved time. Wid all due resepct Lara, Latapy and Yorke, but de moe rum dem drink, look out fuh a hundred de next day from Lara  :o, Yorke and Latapy dem running de pitch de same way like if dey sleep 8 hrs, so doh get tie up meh friend. HIGHLY BLESSED.
You completely miss de man point... is not about maccoing nobody, is about men who willing tuh sweat and put in hard work to get an opportunity to showcase their talents in front of potential scouts... versus man who want to lime and "chill" then breeze in and expect to get sweat in front of those who here working hard all the time.  I was one totally in favor of man like Yorke, Latas et al coming fuh dey swan song in we colors... but once they start on this starboy scene about not wanting to train until day before and what not, I done wid dat.  Let Yorke go chill out in VIP with Lara and ah grap ah skets and call dat ah day.

BnS, like you eh get my point either. How long yuh following Yorke and Latapy wid dey careers? Well my friend, you really think if Yorke said to Maturana dat he will be commited to the the team fuh 2010, dat will stop him from going Coco lounge? Bro come on nah man, dat is how Yorke does live, he was doing his thing at de big and mighty Man U and still playing and putting in a solid shift on de park. So I guess my friend, you is the one dat missed my point, national team commitment or not, Yorke will be liming. So what is all yuh point? Ah sorry BnS, but ah really not feeling all yuh at all on dis subject  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 12:50:49 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2008, 12:51:37 PM »

Dont waste your time with trying to be logical with some men here partner. They miss your point, get emotional and brey like idiots.

Maybe he should send the whole team to drink rum and have a good time so every body will "score hundreds and goals".

It have plenty like him here who cant read and understand simple english.

Maybe that is why so many people read alot here and posts very little. You know the ones who posts sense and are mature enough to be adults.

Dont waste your time with trying to be logical with some men here partner. They miss your point, get emotional and brey like idiots.

Maybe he should send the whole team to drink rum and have a good time so every body will "score hundreds and goals".

Maybe that is why so many people read alot here and posts very little. You know the ones who posts sense and are mature enough to be adults.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2008, 01:18:43 PM »

Yuh see, ah disagree wid yuh post and tuh me I eh get rude, but yuh calling man idiot and cah read, OK. Just fuh yuh facking records friend, I went QRC and Aviation school in south Florida, I'm a certified aircraft mechanic over ten years now, so who de fack cah read and is ah idiot? I'm not de most educated around here by no means, cuz I can tell u dat there is a lot of well educated members on dis forum from T&T, but I can surely hold my own doh, so doh be fooled by my broken English in my post, I have fun doing dat.

Yow man cool nah, ah doh like tuh be in any cuss out thing anymore, I overs dat, I on a different vision now. But when yuh come tuh me in dat way, ah will just loose it. So my friend, if yuh cah rap tuh meh in ah cool manner and exchange ideas like BnS did, ah will have no choice but tuh ruff yuh up. Remember, I'm not saying drinking, partying and den playing sport de next is de right thing tuh do. I'm saying to all de yutes reading my post, it is de wrong thing to do, get your rest and eat right before a game.

However, Yorke and company are well blessed, for some reason or the other it never affect dem the next day. Me personally tried dat drinking, partying and game de next day and I was blowing like a theater fan on de field, and de coach took me off a few times before half time, cuz ah playing midfield and just walking de damn pitch :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 01:36:42 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2008, 01:22:34 PM »
Supa alyuh have meh laughing here  :rotfl: , doh study it nah. On another note, i feel Yorke might come back for the 2010 campaign.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2008, 01:27:53 PM »
Supa alyuh have meh laughing here  :rotfl: , doh study it nah. On another note, i feel Yorke might come back for the 2010 campaign.

Yeah ah believe so to, dey probable didn't finish wid all terms and conditions. Dat might be done after de game on Sunday. There is no reason to do doubt dat, cuz Maturana probable informed Yorke face tuh face, about de role he need him to play and Yorke must be said yes, just tuh finalise some small details after de game  :praying:. Latapy doh stick baby, let's do dis  :praying:, who vex loss. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 01:35:17 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2008, 01:35:49 PM »

Like you ent read whey it have man coming to scout players or what?  How one ah deez yutes supposed to get scouted when Yorke decide tuh play star boy and show up last minute tuh take ah sweat?  This might be sweat match but fuh some ah deez young fellas is ah chance to kick ball under some watchful eyes.  If Yorke to fackin big to come train alongside these yutes then he should be too blasted big to play alongside them.  This 'starboy' right of privilege shit is de kinda thing does undermine morale in de locker room.
so BnS,
what if jackula offered Dwight "two poulorie balls, slight mind you, and ah sno kone wid milk" to show for this game and Dwight say, "If you want me, you have to pay me what I am worth" and then suddenly this week jackula say "Ok I go give you what you want", so Dwight say "Cool, count me in"
remember is Jackula we dealing with, so I would give Dwight the benefit of the doubt ANY DAY before jackula.

and ah next thing
some of allya does believe people when they say that they saw Dwight in COCO LOUNGE at 2am and is de same fella that wanted to bring ah set ah shit about Birchall..........who cares
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 02:03:09 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>