April 30, 2024, 07:08:57 AM

Author Topic: Yorke has a change heart.  (Read 14957 times)

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yorke has a change heart.
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2008, 01:51:24 PM »
Well i honestly dont think that Yorke has any long term committment on this team and should not be on this team .

REASON: Last night at 2AM while the T&T team members who are committed were at their hotel , while i saw Dwight and Lara at COCO LOUNGE .

As great as Dwight has been, he dosent deserve to be on our team if he has no committment.

T&T people worst dan de paparats yes. Damn, all yuh cud macco and peep at people boi, so what if dey chillin. Dey facking rich, dey sacrifice and work their buts off tuh achieve their  goals, yuh want tuh still dictate dey private life. My friend get ah life nah, if yuh see dem, yuh see dem, doh come here and dis de breddas and dem like dey doing something wrong. I'm not close wid Yorke, but seeing Stern is meh boi, and being around him,de big 3 (Latapy,Yorke and Lara) came around a few times.

Well meh point ah getting at is not no showing off thing, is tuh let yuh know dat doh worry about dem bois drinking, having a good and well deserved time. Cuz, wid all due respect to Lara, Latapy and Yorke, but de more rum dem drink, look out fuh a hundred de next day from Lara  :o, Yorke and Latapy dem running de pitch de same way like if dey sleep 8 hrs  :o, so doh get tie up meh friend. Dem doing dat combo, fuh dey entire career.My advice to you, is to worry about if you cud ah wake up dis morning ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Ok . Name one or two players in Europe , club or country that "running the pitch fuh they entire career" and the coach that allowing them to "chill" and "drink they rum" whenever they want because as you say " they running the pitch once they get the 8 hrs sleep .

Name two players and the coaches !

And then i guess you will also call Alex fergurson a "macco" and trying to "dictate man private life " and is a peep too ? When he tell Yorke to clean up his act years ago.

Yuh too educated to miss a simple point bro.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2008, 02:14:46 PM »
Well i honestly dont think that Yorke has any long term committment on this team and should not be on this team .

REASON: Last night at 2AM while the T&T team members who are committed were at their hotel , while i saw Dwight and Lara at COCO LOUNGE .

As great as Dwight has been, he dosent deserve to be on our team if he has no committment.

T&T people worst dan de paparats yes. Damn, all yuh cud macco and peep at people boi, so what if dey chillin. Dey facking rich, dey sacrifice and work their buts off tuh achieve their  goals, yuh want tuh still dictate dey private life. My friend get ah life nah, if yuh see dem, yuh see dem, doh come here and dis de breddas and dem like dey doing something wrong. I'm not close wid Yorke, but seeing Stern is meh boi, and being around him,de big 3 (Latapy,Yorke and Lara) came around a few times.

Well meh point ah getting at is not no showing off thing, is tuh let yuh know dat doh worry about dem bois drinking, having a good and well deserved time. Cuz, wid all due respect to Lara, Latapy and Yorke, but de more rum dem drink, look out fuh a hundred de next day from Lara  :o, Yorke and Latapy dem running de pitch de same way like if dey sleep 8 hrs  :o, so doh get tie up meh friend. Dem doing dat combo, fuh dey entire career.My advice to you, is to worry about if you cud ah wake up dis morning ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Ok . Name one or two players in Europe , club or country that "running the pitch fuh they entire career" and the coach that allowing them to "chill" and "drink they rum" whenever they want because as you say " they running the pitch once they get the 8 hrs sleep .

And then i guess you will also call Alex fergurson a "macco" and trying to "dictate man private life " and is a peep too ? When he tell Yorke to clean up his act years ago.

Lawd, yuh doh give up eh, yuh come back tuh bodah meh again. OK, well ah get yuh question, ah have may be 2 or 3 names ah just cah remember dem now. But tuh say if dey got away wid it fuh dey entire career, I doubt dat. Dat is a different question entirely now. Ah will  have tuh check up on dat, and see if ah get de names fuh yuh. Check and see how long ah on dis computer meh friend, a few hours well. Ah cah think dat deep right now,is Saturday, ah off from work and is only fare dat ah get some thing tuh eat now and drink some cold ones, so  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 02:50:30 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2008, 02:14:53 PM »
Cyah believe men on Yorke case for this. Dey on Maturana case for Birchall, Scotland and Sancho. Dey always on Jack case( rightfully so). How we does have so much to say and badtalk man like Yorke when we have barely any information as to what de real story is behind de scenes? No facking clue wha going on, but running we mouth. Lawd have mercy. Game showing all in England. Yuh ent feel de organizers think people( yes, all in de US we have to pay to watch de game in a bar) prefer to see Yorke than facking Hyland? When allyuh open allyuh eye and see is really as MaxG just said, a highly publicized fete match with money making and political issues the main cause of de event allyuh will stop talking shite about developing young players. Dis game have nothing to do with developing nothing. Is a fete match fuh Jack to make some dollars and de English give themselves a lot better chance of getting de world cup back on dey soil in 2018
Bro , if yuh read the build up before the England USA game ,then you would see where John Terry said that there's no such things as friendlies any more and cappello confirmed it in ah statement he made to the press.

every game whether friendly or competetive is FIFA sanctioned and rated accordingly, it also affects your rating in a negative or positive way, and since we were less active than the four other giants in cocacaf,then every game is important.

Bredder , every game from here on in is critical for the developement of the local teenagers, for them to be seen and experience football on a higher level, & this is the highest level imaginable.

i doubt if Yorke's going to be part of the qualifiers, so 20 min tops for a farewell match, if that's what jackular want, other than that , give the players a chance who's going to be part of the qualifiers.

i like yorke just as much as any other yorke fan , but yorke did he thing already he has nothing more to prove.  daniels , hyland and guerra on the other hand need the exposer.                                       positive.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 02:26:45 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2008, 02:20:18 PM »

Lawd, yuh doh give up eh, yuh come back tuh bodah meh again. OK, well ah get yuh question, ah have may be 2 or 3 names ah just cah remember dem now. But tuh say if dey got away wid it fuh dey entire career, I doubt dat. Dat is a question entirely now. Ah will  have tuh check up on dat, and see if ah get de names fuh yuh. Check and see how long ah on dis computer meh friend, a few hours well. Ah cah think dat deep right now,is Saturday, ah off from work and is only fare dat ah get some thing tuh eat now and drink some cold ones, so  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

I get yuh point bro. We will change  the post to . " SUPA HAS A CHANGE OF HEART".
Enjoy yuh day off bro !! Make sure you get your 8 hrs .

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2008, 02:29:31 PM »
Who is in charge of the team? Dwight Yorke? Maturana? Corneals? Jack Warner? Who? Dwight cannot play if someone in authority say he cannot. Again, if the people who promoting the youngsters all this time decide to give Yorke a bligh in lieu of a potential Portmouth signing then that's what it is.

However, Yorke suppose to be the bigger man and say he don't want to play? So at no point in time JW and the gang must be responsible? Let's hope that we won't be saying tomorrow that "Why he take off Yorke boy, look how much pressure we under now." Or "Why he take so long to put the man on boy, look at ball now."

There is a Technical director, Head coach, whatever you want to call him in charge of the team, and if he does not have the final say as to the team then I cannot see him as a man of intergrity or have any balls for that matter. How can you play for and believe in a coach who fold to pressure easily, leaving you on the bench when you had an opportunity to live your dream? Would you let your boss walk in and sabotage your job (especially a boss of the makings of JW)?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »
BnS, like you eh get my point either. How long yuh following Yorke and Latapy wid dey careers? Well my friend, you really think if Yorke said to Maturana dat he will be commited to the the team fuh 2010, dat will stop him from going Coco lounge? Bro come on nah man, dat is how Yorke does live, he was doing his thing at de big and mighty Man U and still playing and putting in a solid shift on de park. So I guess my friend, you is the one dat missed my point, national team commitment or not, Yorke will be liming. So what is all yuh point? Ah sorry BnS, but ah really not feeling all yuh at all on dis subject  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

I completely get your point, I just don't agree with it...this not about Yorke and how he does live as yuh put it.  This is about A TEAM, not one man who think he's too much of ah starboy to come train with the local based.  All things being equal, Yorke has proved his worth and yes he don't have to fight for a spot in the National team...same for Latas.  But leave dat to the coaches to say Yorkie we know what you could do, leh we showcase dese yutes fuh now...doh say "me eh training...if I coming at all I coming last minute and ah want tuh start".

Now is dat what Yorke say...I dunno, but from appearances dat is how it seems.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2008, 03:01:36 PM »
Me personally tried dat drinking, partying and game de next day and I was blowing like a theater fan on de field, and de coach took me off a few times before half time, cuz ah playing midfield and just walking de damn pitch :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2008, 03:06:05 PM »

so BnS,
what if jackula offered Dwight "two poulorie balls, slight mind you, and ah sno kone wid milk" to show for this game and Dwight say, "If you want me, you have to pay me what I am worth" and then suddenly this week jackula say "Ok I go give you what you want", so Dwight say "Cool, count me in"
remember is Jackula we dealing with, so I would give Dwight the benefit of the doubt ANY DAY before jackula.

and ah next thing
some of allya does believe people when they say that they saw Dwight in COCO LOUNGE at 2am and is de same fella that wanted to bring ah set ah shit about Birchall..........who cares

what de ass you self asking mih... yuh eh find ah ignore yuh once enough in dat next thread with dis shit?  I doh give ah ass what Jack offer Yorke from what he ent offer...dis ent no qualifier that Yorke have tuh be here and not into no speculation.  All I going on is what is reported and given Yorke track record dis is precisely de kinda preferential treatment scenes he on from long time.  So doh bring no shit tuh mih about appearance fees.

As fuh who want to believe what about liming...me ent blasted business, I doh care what man say last week last month or last year 'bout Birchall or nobody.  I just basing my comments on what going on today.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2008, 03:28:15 PM »

so BnS,
what if jackula offered Dwight "two poulorie balls, slight mind you, and ah sno kone wid milk" to show for this game and Dwight say, "If you want me, you have to pay me what I am worth" and then suddenly this week jackula say "Ok I go give you what you want", so Dwight say "Cool, count me in"
remember is Jackula we dealing with, so I would give Dwight the benefit of the doubt ANY DAY before jackula.

and ah next thing
some of allya does believe people when they say that they saw Dwight in COCO LOUNGE at 2am and is de same fella that wanted to bring ah set ah shit about Birchall..........who cares

what de ass you self asking mih... yuh eh find ah ignore yuh once enough in dat next thread with dis shit?  I doh give ah ass what Jack offer Yorke from what he ent offer...dis ent no qualifier that Yorke have tuh be here and not into no speculation.  All I going on is what is reported and given Yorke track record dis is precisely de kinda preferential treatment scenes he on from long time.  So doh bring no shit tuh mih about appearance fees.

As fuh who want to believe what about liming...me ent blasted business, I doh care what man say last week last month or last year 'bout Birchall or nobody.  I just basing my comments on what going on today.
What you talkin bout.....I feel like I on Diff'rent Strokes

any whooo
Today is Today is RIGHT
Dwight ent doing NOTHING wrong.....JMHO
In fact why Russell ent playing??

This TTFF only doing things to make money for Jackula....so he could vote for england for 2018
so this IS A FETE MATCH in my opinion.

when the WCQ's start, then that WILL be a dimfront story
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 03:42:45 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »
Wim woulda say we eh have no right playing England, And he feel we should practice against Caroni United on ah beach using four (4) coconut trees as goal posts and Rum in place ah gatorade!

Steups allyuh haul allyuh arse.

one of the few times i agre with truetrini. i wah seee yorkie and becks go at it again..

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »
YORKE JOINS T&T TEAM FOR SUNDAY'S FRIENDLY     

Former Trinidad and Tobago captain Dwight Yorke met up with the rest of the Trinidad and Tobago team on Saturday morning and is expected to take part in the Training session at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on the eve of Sunday’s match against England.

Meantime Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones seems set to play a leading attacking role for Trinidad and Tobago in Sunday’s friendly international against England at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port of Spain .

The Sunderland “Player of the Season” was doubtful up to last week after suffering a wrist injury against Arsenal in his club’s final Premiership game of the season but he has looked untroubled in training all week for the “Soca Warriors” and has been included in the final 18-man squad by Francisco Maturana.

Jones, who has Southampton striker Stern John as an experienced partner up front, is relishing the chance to pull off a win against England in his hometown.

“I think we are going to see a very good game and I know all of Trinidad wants us to beat England this time around because we were seven minutes away from getting a point when we met them in Nuremberg in 2006,” Jones said.

I’m feeling good at the moment and we’ve come through a good week of preparation for the match. England are coming off  a win against the States but I think on Sunday it’s going to be a different ball game. Both teams I think will give a good showing and it should be a treat for the fans,” Jones added.

Roberts, formerly of  Dutch team Sparta Rotterdam, said he feels honoured to be in a squad that will face the country which won a World Cup in 1966.

“I know it’s going to be a very difficult game but I am ready and all the boys are ready to show that we can compete hard and fair. Any game against a team like England is always going to be a big one and hopefully it will be a great one for the players and the fans. I would love to test myself against them because against a team like England you can really see where you are in terms of a level of readiness for football at a high level,’ Roberts added.(May 31, 2008)

http://ttffonline.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=454&Itemid=1

Short and sweet...one sentence

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2008, 07:10:28 AM »
This really is a fete match.....TnT continually disappointments me...steups

Yorke back in Warrior colours
By JOEL BAILEY (Newsday) Sunday, June 1 2008

TRINIDAD and Tobago’s international football star Dwight Yorke admitted he is glad to be back for today’s friendly international, entitled “Score to Settle”, between the “Soca Warriors” and England, at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo.

The 36-year-old Yorke, who captained the Warriors at two FIFA World Cups - the 1991 World Under-20 Championships in Portugal and the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany, was always eager to play in today’s game but his name was not included in the 18-member team issued by coach Francisco Maturana on Thursday.

The Colombian-born tactician was reported to have stated he was looking towards grooming a team for the forthcoming 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, and he did not see the logic in having Yorke play in today’s match. But, on Friday, it was revealed that Yorke will indeed play against the English Lions after all, even though it will be as a substitute.

After yesterday’s training session at the Mucurapo venue, Yorke affirmed, “I want to let the people know that this is just only for an appearance.

Yorke, who ‘hung up his boots’ for the second time on March 7, 2007, continued, “I’m not coming back because I’ve retired.

“It’s just because it’s the Centenary Year for us and FIFA vice-president Jack Austin Warner asked me to play in it. So, that was it.”

Yorke, who joined English Premiership club Sunderland in August 2006 on a two-year deal, is yet to decide on his footballing future.

“I’m on holiday time at the moment and I just got to enjoy (it) and take it from there,” he said.

“In a month’s time, I’ll make a decision whether I’ll be playing football again or probably even contemplating retirement altogether.”

He is willing to pass on the knowledge he gathered from his career, which has spanned nearly two decades, to the young TT players. “I’ll like to put something back,” he said. “Football is all I’ve known, what I’ve always done.

“I’ve achieved a great deal in my life as a footballer,” Yorke added. “I just want to make sure that (I) can put something back in a big way.”

Maturana, in a brief media conference yesterday, announced that Yorke will not be among the starting eleven for the 5.30 pm kick-off.

He pointed out that captain Aurtis Whitley will be joined by Carlos Edwards, Keon Daniel and Khaleem Hyland in the midfield while Stern John and Kenwyne Jones will be the strike pair.

Clayton Ince will start in goal with Dennis Lawrence, Makan Hislop, Kern Cupid and Ancil Farrier as the back-four.

Concerning Yorke’s addition to the squad, Maturana, via his translator Fillipo Arallio, said, “I still have to talk to him with regards to his role.

“I think that it is an excellent opportunity for the people of Trinidad and Tobago to have a last chance to thank him for the incredible role he has played and all the beautiful things that he gave to his country,” added Maturana.

With regards to the players, who were in an eight-day training camp, Maturana said, “I hope that the team responds well to the tactical instructions that I (issue).”

Trinidad and Tobago’s lone meeting against England ended in a 2-0 victory for the English, with strikes from Peter Crouch and Steven Gerrard, at the 2006 World Cup.

Maturana dispelled the notion that the national team will be focussing intensively on revenge.

“I do not believe in revenge or grudge matches,” said Maturana. “I believe each game is taken in its own context.”
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 07:14:38 AM by FLi ! »
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2008, 07:17:10 AM »
This really is a fete match.....TnT continually disappointments me...steups

Yorke back in Warrior colours
By JOEL BAILEY Sunday, June 1 2008

TRINIDAD and Tobago’s international football star Dwight Yorke admitted he is glad to be back for today’s friendly international, entitled “Score to Settle”, between the “Soca Warriors” and England, at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo.

The 36-year-old Yorke, who captained the Warriors at two FIFA World Cups - the 1991 World Under-20 Championships in Portugal and the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany, was always eager to play in today’s game but his name was not included in the 18-member team issued by coach Francisco Maturana on Thursday.

The Colombian-born tactician was reported to have stated he was looking towards grooming a team for the forthcoming 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, and he did not see the logic in having Yorke play in today’s match. But, on Friday, it was revealed that Yorke will indeed play against the English Lions after all, even though it will be as a substitute.
[size=10pt
After yesterday’s training session at the Mucurapo venue, Yorke affirmed, “I want to let the people know that this is just only for an appearance.”[/

[size=10ptYorke, who ‘hung up his boots’ for the second time on March 7, 2007, continued, “I’m not coming back because I’ve retired

“It’s just because it’s the Centenary Year for us and FIFA vice-president Jack Austin Warner asked me to play in it. So, that was it

Yorke, who joined English Premiership club Sunderland in August 2006 on a two-year deal, is yet to decide on his footballing future.

“I’m on holiday time at the moment and I just got to enjoy (it) and take it from there,” he said.

“In a month’s time, I’ll make a decision whether I’ll be playing football again or probably even contemplating retirement altogether.”

He is willing to pass on the knowledge he gathered from his career, which has spanned nearly two decades, to the young TT players. “I’ll like to put something back,” he said. “Football is all I’ve known, what I’ve always done.

“I’ve achieved a great deal in my life as a footballer,” Yorke added. “I just want to make sure that (I) can put something back in a big way.”

Maturana, in a brief media conference yesterday, announced that Yorke will not be among the starting eleven
for the 5.30 pm kick-off.

He pointed out that captain Aurtis Whitley will be joined by Carlos Edwards, Keon Daniel and Khaleem Hyland in the midfield while Stern John and Kenwyne Jones will be the strike pair.

Clayton Ince will start in goal with Dennis Lawrence, Makan Hislop, Kern Cupid and Ancil Farrier as the back-four.

Concerning Yorke’s addition to the squad, Maturana, via his translator Fillipo Arallio, said, “I still have to talk to him with regards to his role.

“I think that it is an excellent opportunity for the people of Trinidad and Tobago to have a last chance to thank him for the incredible role he has played and all the beautiful things that he gave to his country,” added Maturana.

With regards to the players, who were in an eight-day training camp, Maturana said, “I hope that the team responds well to the tactical instructions that I (issue).”Trinidad and Tobago’s lone meeting against England ended in a 2-0 victory for the English, with strikes from Peter Crouch and Steven Gerrard, at the 2006 World Cup.

Maturana dispelled the notion that the national team will be focussing intensively on revenge.

“I do not believe in revenge or grudge matches,” said Maturana. “I believe each game is taken in its own context.”

Dem fellas better dont do they own thing instead of obeying the coach tactical instructions cause we all know he's not scared to drop any player from the team..
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 07:23:34 AM by Sando prince »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2008, 07:21:09 AM »
So all who feel is a comeback 4 get it. Is just an appearance he 4 got 2 say for which I am gettin an appearance fee.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

giggsy11

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2008, 07:23:53 AM »
England looking tuh blood deh lesser known players, and Trnindad fete Dwight.

Offline trinipepper

• New Warrior
  • addin fire to the flame ...izatrini
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »
lad what dwight wants .. dwight gets whee...how plenty big dogs go be on the field and he aint... bwoi trini should ah call latas... say what its gonna be entertainment at its best . ball jumbie..dem fellas better represent  ... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: 

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »
lad what dwight wants .. dwight gets whee...how plenty big dogs go be on the field and he aint... bwoi trini should ah call latas... say what its gonna be entertainment at its best . ball jumbie..dem fellas better represent  ... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: 

Latas was called

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »
wha allyuh men go do if latapy run out of the dressing room half time boi.....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2008, 09:31:48 PM »
Well  he and Becks was neva on d field not 2 gether so dat reason 4 his stellar appearance did not happen
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2008, 02:34:43 PM »

Lawd, yuh doh give up eh, yuh come back tuh bodah meh again. OK, well ah get yuh question, ah have may be 2 or 3 names ah just cah remember dem now. But tuh say if dey got away wid it fuh dey entire career, I doubt dat. Dat is a question entirely now. Ah will  have tuh check up on dat, and see if ah get de names fuh yuh. Check and see how long ah on dis computer meh friend, a few hours well. Ah cah think dat deep right now,is Saturday, ah off from work and is only fare dat ah get some thing tuh eat now and drink some cold ones, so  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

I get yuh point bro. We will change  the post to . " SUPA HAS A CHANGE OF HEART".Enjoy yuh day off bro !! Make sure you get your 8 hrs .

;D Well when ah ready, I is ah typical Yorke, Stern and Latapy yuh know, so de 8 hrs do really happen some times. Well yuh must remember dat we are all Trinbagonian, and is 3 things we like(WPL) women, party and liquor. Well I is ah married man now, so de women thing out fuh me, but ah does still beat meh south beach and tear up some juice  ;)  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 02:45:11 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>