April 30, 2024, 10:15:07 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).  (Read 144238 times)

Offline Benjie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'Golden Boy' recalled for Trinidad friendly
« Reply #300 on: March 24, 2008, 12:28:37 AM »
The plan is for Jamaica to qualify until 2099.  ;D
ok I get ya now ::)
 ;D
since 94 no doubt!!!!

and a eight year plan still? stripe less :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).
« Reply #301 on: March 24, 2008, 05:26:43 AM »
die hard ah was to comment on dat ronaldo beat in yuh graphic dey... whey sa.. who dey was playin and why dat look like a brasil uniform so???

da was wild man ashley cole for arsenal that run into that beat. as i recall he had to come off wid knee ligament damage

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 24, 2008, 05:54:34 AM »
die hard ah was to comment on dat ronaldo beat in yuh graphic dey... whey sa.. who dey was playin and why dat look like a brasil uniform so???

Why would Brazil be playing ManUre ?

i know right but i dont know a epl team with dat uniform. somebody please help with this one.
and ronaldo in Manu kit at that.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 24, 2008, 06:05:24 AM »
dat was wild man ashley cole for arsenal (away kit) running into that beat. as i recall he had to come off with knee ligament damage.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 24, 2008, 07:29:44 AM »
tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 24, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »
ok right, leh we see how ja best handle we rest

as i see it skila should have atleast 2 freekicks within striking distance given ja rep 4 hacking. so i looking fwd to see if its really ah free hit
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

TrinInfinite

« Reply #306 on: March 24, 2008, 08:00:09 AM »
lookl like it go be in de chat room for this one because fsc not carryin de game. at least so dey tv forcast says. maybe sportsmax might carry it but what then for de foreign based.

Seeing is believing. So what you should do is watch Fox Soccer Report between now and Tuesday. They usually announce which game will be shown when on the network.

But I for one will definately be watching the Reggae Boyz slip 3 goals pass T&T on Wednesday in The Office live on FSC Jamaica. ;D   

go and smoke some dutty jamaican weed nah stueps  :D

On Sportsmax Website they have the game to be showed Delayed at 9pm Yard Time(10pm TT Time)

http://www.sportsmax.tv

thank god for fsc hope dey show it and dey doh block it out
So that's where all the weed end up. No wonder so many Trinis posts are so incohorent. ;D

is it showing on fsc US?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 24, 2008, 08:18:28 AM »
lookl like it go be in de chat room for this one because fsc not carryin de game. at least so dey tv forcast says. maybe sportsmax might carry it but what then for de foreign based.

Seeing is believing. So what you should do is watch Fox Soccer Report between now and Tuesday. They usually announce which game will be shown when on the network.

But I for one will definately be watching the Reggae Boyz slip 3 goals pass T&T on Wednesday in The Office live on FSC Jamaica. ;D   

On Sportsmax Website they have the game to be showed Delayed at 9pm Yard Time(10pm TT Time)

So that's where all the weed end up. No wonder so many Trinis posts are so incohorent. ;D

is it showing on fsc US?

FSC has ben showing all of Jamaica's friendly games for the past 6 months or so, dont see any reason why they would not show this one. The only circumstance in which they normally wont show our games is when the start time conflicts with another game the USA is playing. The Jamaica game vs T&T is in the 8:00 PM timeslot, there are no live games going on anywhere else at that time, so the Jamaica game will be slotted into that spot. the schedule wont reflect this until Tuesday or Wednesday.

If the game is not shown live, you definately will get to see it delayed, as has been the case in the past where they dont show a game live.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: 'Golden Boy' recalled for Trinidad friendly
« Reply #308 on: March 24, 2008, 09:19:00 AM »
The plan is for Jamaica to qualify until 2099.  ;D
ok I get ya now ::)
 ;D
since 94 no doubt!!!!

and a eight year plan still? stripe less :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
So you're telling me that Simones was still coaching the Reggae Boyz for the 2002 & 2006 World Cup qualifiers.

??? I must have been on a different universe not to know this. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #309 on: March 24, 2008, 09:20:13 AM »
RF, does that mean the whole world will also be able to watch us beating you on June 18? Getting whipped in March, then in June... Ouch!  ;D

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 09:24:37 AM by Toussaint »
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 24, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »
ok right, leh we see how ja best handle we rest

as i see it skila should have atleast 2 freekicks within striking distance given ja rep 4 hacking. so i looking fwd to see if its really ah free hit
So the Reggae Boyz will be playing like El Salvador and giving T&T free kicks to win the game.
Well tell T&T not to give Austin any shots from 35 to 40 yards from the midfield like he did against El Salvador. ;D
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 24, 2008, 09:27:50 AM »
RF, does that mean the whole world will also be able to watch us beating you on June 18? Getting whipped in March, then in June... Ouch!  ;D

In "The Office" or away I see you praying for a miracle from now. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 24, 2008, 10:17:49 AM »

Hey Touissant, if that game is being played in Kingston, chances are it will be shown. not too sure about haiti beating Jamaica in Kingston though...last two games played in Kingston between the two nations has ended in significant defeats for your team, despite the strong Haitian support in the stands.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #313 on: March 24, 2008, 11:21:02 AM »

Like the one that happened just a few months ago when you guys could not even touch the ball for over 15 minutes! ;D

RF, you seem to insinuate that there are Haitians in Jamaica eventhough I fail to understand what you are really trying to say. By the way, there had always been Haitians in Jamaica just like there had always been Jamaicans in Haiti selling their medicinal herbs ;). They were in the stadium when Bahamas gave you a football and fitness lesson in front of your main north caribbean rivals. ;D

Back to football. RF, do you remember how lucky you were in Miami the last time we met? You won't be that lucky this time just like I don't think luck will be on your side next wednesday ;D

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 24, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

Like the one that happened just a few months ago when you guys could not even touch the ball for over 15 minutes! ;D

RF, you seem to insinuate that there are Haitians in Jamaica eventhough I fail to understand what you are really trying to say. By the way, there had always been Haitians in Jamaica just like there had always been Jamaicans in Haiti selling their medicinal herbs ;). They were in the stadium when Bahamas gave you a football and fitness lesson in front of your main north caribbean rivals. ;D

Back to football. RF, do you remember how lucky you were in Miami the last time we met? You won't be that lucky this time just like I don't think luck will be on your side next wednesday ;D

I recall a good number of Haitian supporters in the stadium when Jamaica played Haiti in the last world cup qualifiers. Some of those haitians came down from Miami, others live on the island.

And yes, I remeber how "lucky" we were to come away with a 1-1 tie in Miami...but i also recall how easy it was for Marlon King to hit a hatrick after 30 minutes in the return fixture in Kingston.

Jamaica's football is back in goods hands now...new administration, new coaching staff. No more foul ups.

by the way, when is Jamaica playing Haiti? and where?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: March 24, 2008, 11:38:00 AM »

Toussaint, 15minutes from 90 minutes.

Which match are you talking about. ???   
jjbrown

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 24, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »
This match will be great for T&T young guns. The most important thing is for them to get into competitive international games like this and the last one. Time to start testing the character of players like Keon Daniel, Marvin Phillip, Hislop and Hyland. If they win great, but as long as they fight to the last and play their absolute best and grow from the game I good with that. The money from this match going toward JFF  anyway.

Unlike Wim, Maturana don't have to bolster his CV. This strategy of throwing the youngsters in the fire piece by piece is a good one. Sometimes you win the war by losing insignificant battles. Jamaica is a good team and has a supportive, well behaved fanbase. They will give them a better battle than El Salvador in a less hostile environment than some of these shitty CA teams.  

Now if only administration paid as much attention to the U15s and U-17s.....
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 24, 2008, 11:46:40 AM »
This match will be great for T&T young guns. The most important thing is for them to get into competitive international games like this and the last one. Time to start testing the character of players like Keon Daniel, Marvin Phillip, Hislop and Hyland. If they win great, but as long as they fight to the last and play their absolute best and grow from the game I good with that. The money from this match going toward JFF  anyway.

Unlike Wim, Maturana don't have to bolster his CV. This strategy of throwing the youngsters in the fire piece by piece is a good one. Sometimes you win the war by losing insignificant battles. Jamaica is a good team and has a supportive, well behaved fanbase. They will give them a better battle than El Salvador in a less hostile environment than some of these shitty CA teams.  

Are you saying the T&T team is not being payed a match fee to appear in Kingston? hmm.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #318 on: March 24, 2008, 11:50:09 AM »
RF, the match will be on May 18 in Miami.

It's on fifa website and here: http://www.haiti-sports.com/

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 24, 2008, 12:03:27 PM »
This match will be great for T&T young guns. The most important thing is for them to get into competitive international games like this and the last one. Time to start testing the character of players like Keon Daniel, Marvin Phillip, Hislop and Hyland. If they win great, but as long as they fight to the last and play their absolute best and grow from the game I good with that. The money from this match going toward JFF  anyway.

Are you saying the T&T team is not being payed a match fee to appear in Kingston? hmm.

The meat of the money will go toward JFF. and with the pittance TTFF pays their players, yeah the money going to T&T will probably be next to insignificant.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 24, 2008, 12:19:34 PM »

nah is ashley cole when he was with arsenal, i rel laugh when i had see it the first time  :D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 24, 2008, 12:24:00 PM »
Pray fuh ah miracle yuh say?  LOL.  Is allyuh dat bring back Simoes yuh know.  Funny how dem words come out yuh mouth.  De only miracle is Jamaica going to another World Cup.   :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 24, 2008, 01:04:01 PM »

is it showing on fsc US?

suppose to
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 24, 2008, 01:07:18 PM »
Pray fuh ah miracle yuh say?  LOL.  Is allyuh dat bring back Simoes yuh know.  Funny how dem words come out yuh mouth.  De only miracle is Jamaica going to another World Cup.   :rotfl:
Or T&T for that matter.

Remember T&T bring back Yorke. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 24, 2008, 01:46:49 PM »
This match will be great for T&T young guns. The most important thing is for them to get into competitive international games like this and the last one. Time to start testing the character of players like Keon Daniel, Marvin Phillip, Hislop and Hyland. If they win great, but as long as they fight to the last and play their absolute best and grow from the game I good with that. The money from this match going toward JFF  anyway.

The meat of the money will go toward JFF. and with the pittance TTFF pays their players, yeah the money going to T&T will probably be next to insignificant.

I dont undersdtand what you are saying there. Costa Rica was paid roughly US$100K for their game against JA...El Salvador and Guatemala were paid roughly US $75K each. I think T&T's match fee falls somewhere between those two figures. Each country is paid an appearance fee when they travel to play. the home team is also responsible for accomodating the travelling team, transportation, meals etc.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 05:04:13 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 24, 2008, 02:18:12 PM »
At the cheapest ticket price of US$42, and a 35,000 capacity the revenue will be about minimum US$1,470,000. Ticket sales will  be only portion of the revenue stream as the JFF will also get $$$ from concessions and Television revenues. One Jamaican poster said the game will be televised on FSC? I was under the impression that the home federation takes the bulk of the non-ticket revenues to pay for the costs of accomodation, airfare etc.

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 24, 2008, 02:59:41 PM »
Ah love it... de game still 2 days away and de thread is 11 pages  ;D ;D

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 24, 2008, 04:03:14 PM »

11 pages for a Fete Match!
In D Savannah!

WOW!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 24, 2008, 04:15:23 PM »

11 pages for a Fete Match!
In D Savannah!

WOW!!!
Now just imagine if we had Morvant and pardners fish broth to go with all ah that. We woulda REALLY be cooking with gas...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 24, 2008, 04:17:52 PM »
At the cheapest ticket price of US$42, and a 35,000 capacity the revenue will be about minimum US$1,470,000. Ticket sales will  be only portion of the revenue stream as the JFF will also get $$$ from concessions and Television revenues. One Jamaican poster said the game will be televised on FSC? I was under the impression that the home federation takes the bulk of the non-ticket revenues to pay for the costs of accomodation, airfare etc.

You are correct. Gate reciepts are only a part of the equation, a significant part, mind you. Billboard advertising in the stadium plus tv rights from FSC etc also contributes to the final purse. sponsors also play a role in the total package too...for instance, Simoes salary is being paid in part by the JFF, the Govt and the private sector. The private sector also chips in from time to time in being "official" sponsors for different games.

1]; } ?>