April 27, 2024, 12:25:03 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).  (Read 143592 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).
« Reply #780 on: March 26, 2008, 08:39:02 PM »
from what i hear we dominate d second half, but i want to see it first
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: what did we gain?
« Reply #781 on: March 26, 2008, 08:39:32 PM »
If we tie JA that is like a lost for JA!!!
ENT THAT WAS THEY BIG TEAM?

:rotfl: :rotfl: WAS IS RIGHT
Youtube Channel

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 26, 2008, 08:39:41 PM »
Firebrand say Puerto Rico ,but that not confirmed he say.

We need to start playing some more friendly matches..This team need the expirence..

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 26, 2008, 08:40:10 PM »
 THIS IS A DAM GOOD RESULT. OUR PLAYERS SHOWED A LOT OF HEART AND AND RESILIENCE BEING TWO DOWN TO COME BACK AND FIGHT BACK TO A DRAW IS AMAZING. THIS I WOULD CONSIDER A STRONG JAMAICAN TEAM EVEN WITHOUT GARDENER. I FELT OUR YOUNG PLAYERS PLAYED WELL TO PULL OF THIS DRAW!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY WANT TO SEE OUR MORE MATURE PLAYERS - SUCH AS KENWYNE AND EDWARDS MERGE WITH THE TEAM AND PLAY TOGETHER FOR A PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE THE QUALIFIERS, SO WE CAN BE A VERY COHESIVE UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #784 on: March 26, 2008, 08:40:38 PM »
Whitley goal not withstanding, T&T show real balls. I like that Hyland step up, I like how Osei take charge, them young boy HUUUNNNNGGRRRRYYYY.

Its obvious that defense and midfield will be the deciding factor among the top CONCACAF teams for qualification. I glad we young defence face big players like King and Shelton.

Even though they take off Akeem Adams he eh getting runover by no Columbian or German U-17/U-20 again.

I liked Wim, but I doubt he could have inspired a comeback from 2-0

Yeah our Mids not feeding the front line. . .that bothering me. Our forwards should be scaring CONCACAF backlines.

Doh worry boss ,we have real fire power to come up front,we well stocked there.But yuh correct bout de midfield.I sure when Carlos back in de mix, he will make de other midfielders improve their game. Ah cyar wait for the return match in TnT ...PURE WASH ASS FOR DEM BRITZ !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 26, 2008, 08:41:54 PM »
First leg of 2 games Digicel Caribbean derby tied. And Jamaica still unbeaten by T&T since 2000 in "The Office."

A good result heading into the return leg in T&T will have both teams fully prepared with Jamaica taking the 2nd leg.

Good officiating by the Cayman referee.

But are you Trinis sure this was a full "A" Jamaican squad or a mix of overseas and youth team.

jjbrown

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 26, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »
THIS IS A DAM GOOD RESULT. OUR PLAYERS SHOWED A LOT OF HEART AND AND RESILIENCE BEING TWO DOWN TO COME BACK AND FIGHT BACK TO A DRAW IS AMAZING. THIS I WOULD CONSIDER A STRONG JAMAICAN TEAM EVEN WITHOUT GARDENER. I FELT OUR YOUNG PLAYERS PLAYED WELL TO PULL OF THIS DRAW!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY WANT TO SEE OUR MORE MATURE PLAYERS - SUCH AS KENWYNE AND EDWARDS MERGE WITH THE TEAM AND PLAY TOGETHER FOR A PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE THE QUALIFIERS, SO WE CAN BE A VERY COHESIVE UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said, because we always play our best football nearing the end of the campaign.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 26, 2008, 08:43:38 PM »
I real like the call of the jamaican linesman in the first half ::)

But are you Trinis sure this was a full "A" Jamaican squad or a mix of overseas and youth team.
Compare the teams for yourself......

T&T Team:

Darryl Roberts (Sparta Rotterdam), Collin Samuel (Toronto FC), Osei Telesford (Un-attached), Marvin Phillip (W Connection), Jan-Michael Williams (Royal White Star), Kern Cupid (W Connection), Akile Edwards (Defence Force), Keon Daniel (United Petrotrin), Aurtis Whitley (W Connection), Akeem Adams (U-20), Jamaal Gay (U-20), Khaleem Hyland (Un-attached), Makan Hislop (United Petrotrin), Randi Patterson (Charleston Battery), Kerry Baptiste (Joe Public), Keyeno Thomas (Joe Public).

Jamaica Team:

Allien Whittaker (JDF), Duwayne Kerr (Portmore United), Christopher Harvey (Harbour View), Christopher Jackson (Tivoli Gardens), Obrian Woodbine (Reno), Adrian Reid (Portmore United), Wolry Wolfe (Portmore United), Rudolph Austin (Portmore United), Ricardo Cousins (Portmore United), James Thomas (Portmore United), Keniel Moodie (Seba), Hugh Howell (Waterhouse), Kaemmar Daley (Meadhaven), Donovan Ricketts (Bradford City), Demar Phillips (Stoke City), Omar Daley (Bradford City), Tyrone Marshall (Toronto FC), Demar Stewart (Royal White Star), Oneil Thompson (Nottoden, Norway), Jamal Campbell-Ryce (Barnsley), Khari Stephenson (AIK of Allsvenskan), Marlon King (Wigan Athletic), Luton Shelton (Sheffield United), Deon Burton (Sheffield Wednesday).

now on paper........... which team was supposed to be stronger...yet tied with the TnT Side?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 08:53:20 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Live feed
« Reply #788 on: March 26, 2008, 08:43:57 PM »
somebody aim they web cam to d tv, and use msn or yahoo to feed nah  ;D  :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #789 on: March 26, 2008, 08:44:29 PM »

Congrats guys!

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 26, 2008, 08:44:35 PM »
First leg of 2 games Digicel Caribbean derby tied. And Jamaica still unbeaten by T&T since 2000 in "The Office."

A good result heading into the return leg in T&T will have both teams fully prepared with Jamaica taking the 2nd leg.

Jamaica2099 yuh home already? yuh livin next to the office? or yuh left de game after we score de second goal ??? ??? ??? ??? :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 26, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »
One Jamaican come back on the forum, let the games begin lol  :devil:

Youtube Channel

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 26, 2008, 08:47:33 PM »
What good too is this is basically a PFL team, and as a poster say, a U-23 PFL team at that.

Time to get Edwards, Hyland and Keon backside off to Europe or MLS so they are kept at this level of intensity of play.

Then again you could say PFL producing a real good product.  ;D ;D ;D

JA.....allyuh lucky Yorkie, Latas, Jones, Stern, Scottie, Tallest and Dog was not there. Not to mention Avery and Cyd to chop up Marlon King.

and Carlos  Edwards and Birchie to put in 50 yard bullet and run allyuh skin into the ground

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 08:50:31 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 26, 2008, 08:48:06 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamaica2099 yuh home already? yuh livin next to the office? or yuh left de game after we score de second goal ??? ??? ??? ??? :devil:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takes a real MAN ta run d own  ALLYUH TEAM!!! Maturana bring good Mantra Tuh TNT
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 08:53:22 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 26, 2008, 08:48:07 PM »
Game showing on Sportsmax now. We  should have had a goal in 13 min.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: March 26, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »
ReggaeFan change your name to SocaFan and we will let you come see us in SA2010!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
??? ??? ??? ???
Sorry bredda!!! :angel: :angel:

Overindulgence got the better of me :beermug: :beermug:

TnT Patriot

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: March 26, 2008, 08:48:53 PM »
The linesman was jamaican ?,who disallow the first TnT goal ,ah want to see that goal ,maybe we shoulda win this thing ,and like we got robbed to eh .

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #797 on: March 26, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »
Wey dem Jamaican pest and dem ,dey was here talking ah pack ah assnes b4 de game now we cyar hear ah fooking peek from dem.

CALLING...    REGGAEBAMSEE ...LIONESSPUSSY ....JAMETTE2099 ..

We cyar hear all yuh, doh hide now,crawl out ah all yuh shit hole and remind we how all yuh  was going and dominate we young inexpierence,talanted ,Trinibagonian born players again....  :bringiton: :bringiton:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 26, 2008, 08:50:08 PM »
War say 5 or 6  :rotfl:

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 26, 2008, 08:53:24 PM »

My system crashed on Tuesday morning. Hence you not seeing any post from me since yesterday. But I'm watching the match now on Sportsmax.

However, with this Caribbean derby all-squared for now and the return of Fuller, Gardner and other Reggae Boyz back in the squad. The return leg in T&T should be a breeze for Jamaica in your own backyard.

So what is the date for the return leg?
jjbrown

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: March 26, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »

Hush Yuh Ass!!!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: March 26, 2008, 08:53:54 PM »

War is ah fukkin asshole..ah imitation wanna be jakan .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: March 26, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »
War does crack me up sometimes ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: March 26, 2008, 08:57:04 PM »

T&T Team:

Darryl Roberts (Sparta Rotterdam), Collin Samuel (Toronto FC), Osei Telesford (Un-attached), Marvin Phillip (W Connection), Jan-Michael Williams (Royal White Star), Kern Cupid (W Connection), Akile Edwards (Defence Force), Keon Daniel (United Petrotrin), Aurtis Whitley (W Connection), Akeem Adams (U-20), Jamaal Gay (U-20), Khaleem Hyland (Un-attached), Makan Hislop (United Petrotrin), Randi Patterson (Charleston Battery), Kerry Baptiste (Joe Public), Keyeno Thomas (Joe Public).

Jamaica Team:

Allien Whittaker (JDF), Duwayne Kerr (Portmore United), Christopher Harvey (Harbour View), Christopher Jackson (Tivoli Gardens), Obrian Woodbine (Reno), Adrian Reid (Portmore United), Wolry Wolfe (Portmore United), Rudolph Austin (Portmore United), Ricardo Cousins (Portmore United), James Thomas (Portmore United), Keniel Moodie (Seba), Hugh Howell (Waterhouse), Kaemmar Daley (Meadhaven), Donovan Ricketts (Bradford City), Demar Phillips (Stoke City), Omar Daley (Bradford City), Tyrone Marshall (Toronto FC), Demar Stewart (Royal White Star), Oneil Thompson (Nottoden, Norway), Jamal Campbell-Ryce (Barnsley), Khari Stephenson (AIK of Allsvenskan), Marlon King (Wigan Athletic), Luton Shelton (Sheffield United), Deon Burton (Sheffield Wednesday).

now on paper........... which team was supposed to be stronger...yet tied with the TnT Side?
So both teams had overseas and local players.

What's the date for the return leg in T&T?
jjbrown

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: what did we gain: "Calling all yellow cross and green flaggers
« Reply #804 on: March 26, 2008, 08:57:36 PM »
We are not called  'Tricky Trini' for nothing

Let  me  reframe this outcome and this so called 'friendly'  If the TTFF are astute, they would have had all the game film of this to study JA strategies. In this game, JA showed all what they have at full strentgh....... what did TNT show? I don't think that the team that we had on the field today would be the same that  TNT would face when we play JA again.

Leh we play more friendlies with a 'scout' team and when we ready for real qualifying matches......lawd look we should know lots about the opposition tendencies.

So strategicially  what did we gain you say ? a whole lot if the TTFF play their cards right. Then again is the TTFF.
The coach is ah smart fellar ,this will sure not hinder him  :rotfl:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: March 26, 2008, 08:58:44 PM »
ReggaeFan change your name to SocaFan and we will let you come see us in SA2010!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

we still will not  want him
    :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 26, 2008, 09:00:40 PM »
2099 Pull yah tail out from between legs,and take some hard slap nah  :devil: how yah moving like ah pothound who jus collect 2 big stone in he head.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:29:16 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #807 on: March 26, 2008, 09:01:48 PM »
Game showing on Sportsmax now. We  should have had a goal in 13 min.

whats de link
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 26, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »
??? ??? ??? ???

:rotfl:
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: March 26, 2008, 09:02:58 PM »

T&T Team:

Jamaica Team:

So both teams had overseas and local players.

What's the date for the return leg in T&T?

Return leg is Feb 31st 2099

1]; } ?>