April 26, 2024, 12:55:08 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).  (Read 143445 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).
« Reply #870 on: March 26, 2008, 09:32:37 PM »
2099 Pull yah tail out from between legs,and take some hard slap nah  :devil: how tah moving like pothound who jus collect 2 big stone in he head.
Why!

Was it a 2-0 win for T&T or just a 2-2 draw for both teams?

2-0 T&T since we play ah C Team  :rotfl:
Hmmm! A "C" team. 8)
sound like an excuse...you neva said nutthin bout C team before the game

So yhou honestly think dat was trini A team?????

fuh reall we missing PFL players who woulda make it de B team...

In all honesty yuh have tuh admit dat 2099
With all due respect breds, that youth team much better than the degicel and GC team IMO. the coach had the option to pick pachecco, tusauntt, span ,nigel daniel , trent noel , and CO. but he didn't, he went for youth like edwards , adams , keon, fojo,hyland who rednapp wanted real bad,and patterson, and trust meh friend he saw tapes of every eligable player and chose those kids, that mean's they must be better than wim degicel players, even scott sealy got blanked.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 26, 2008, 09:32:51 PM »
what de hell does the name 2099 mean anyways?
Is it the next time Jamrock goes to the WC or
is it when Jamrock will become a developed country or
is it de murder rate of jamrock in a year? 
pick all nuh ;D
Actually it's the year I plan to copy the plans of the Trini & Guyanese terrorists that planned last year to blow up an American airport.
you will get thrown in jail just like them ::)
No. Because in 2099 planes like those will be vintage. So I can blow up as much as I want.
jjbrown

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: what did we gain? possible depth for WC Qualifiers
« Reply #872 on: March 26, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »
 I know  it appaeras that if the powers to be are under the impression that when we create ablended team, the  'firepower' would come from our overseas players and the midfielders and back line will be local players.

I think we need to develop or have some formidable defenders and mid filed players to control the  tempo of the game and to shore up of defensive lapses.

Any place on this team for a Birchall type midefielder? It would be a great PR move if nothing more to have Birchall back in the fold aganist ENGLAND.

Lawd what did Birchall do to offend Jack? did he make ah move on Jack's owman?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 26, 2008, 09:35:18 PM »
Yep die hard c is channel 6 on flow
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 26, 2008, 09:36:47 PM »
alyuh really doh know Jamaica for WC2099 nah...

We coulda hit dem 6 bullet and he woulda say dat is a good result because it give they keeper a chance to practice he jumping....

Leroy had the class to acknowledge our play, and I have de class to acknowledge that Jamrock came out there a lot more determined and wit all guns firing in the first half.

Too bad is not panam football...games does last 90 minutes when big man playing  ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 26, 2008, 09:37:04 PM »
pick all nuh ;D
Actually it's the year I plan to copy the plans of the Trini & Guyanese terrorists that planned last year to blow up an American airport.
you will get thrown in jail just like them ::)
No. Because in 2099 planes like those will be vintage. So I can blow up as much as I want.
ok man....you are the strangest dude on here
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #876 on: March 26, 2008, 09:37:21 PM »
Nice touches but there is too much space in the midfield. The Jakans' speed running of the ball was quite impressive and we really din have no answer in that respect. The offside trap employed since Guadeloupe is still very iffy. I think the radio commentary exaggerated the Jamaican dominance greatly ( no surprise there) I think they were getting carried away by displays of flair. I don't think they looked rattled at all and appeared to be very confident in possession.

Adams didn't look as bad as assumed. He didn't make many mistakes in fact but I suppose the technical team didn't want to test the Marshall v 16 year old Adams duel for another half.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:43:22 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Where 'Fan, he get home from D Fete Match yet?
« Reply #877 on: March 26, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »
He consultin wit d hoxford 2 come up with some hadjetives 2 explain dat dey take off dey stars in d second alf y oui win

:devil: :devil:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 26, 2008, 09:38:39 PM »
pick all nuh ;D

That stale like a ole coehlo bread.

Yuh giving yuh countrymen a bad name. At least say good game nah. Yuh watch the game. It was useful excercise for Jamaica?
Travelling thousands of miles on an airplane and preparing to play a football match in less than 4 days and scoring 2 goals.

I agree it was a good exercise for the hard travelling Jamaican Reggae Boyz against a prepared T&T team.  

jjbrown

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: March 26, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »
atleast yah taking yah slap like ah man ,lionfoot eh go show he face for months haha

Dat is one wicked sucker punch dread...
YOW YOW YOW!! yuh beat meh to it bro. dem yanks like all that kinda f**kry, they real advantagous too. that had sucker written all over and around it.  >:( ah wonder if it was a cold KO. quag did he hit the cavas and slept or did he get up and fight ?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 10:50:36 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: March 26, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »

Yuh giving yuh countrymen a bad name. At least say good game nah. Yuh watch the game. It was useful excercise for Jamaica?
Travelling thousands of miles on an airplane and preparing to play a football match in less than 4 days and scoring 2 goals.

I agree it was a good exercise for the hard travelling Jamaican Reggae Boyz against a prepared T&T team. 

Well Jamica was impressive. But in your opinion  did Trinidad play well?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: March 26, 2008, 09:42:21 PM »
pick all nuh ;D
the way you twist things around, I feel you you learned to speak english from this site
http://www.animatedknots.com/indexscouting.php
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: March 26, 2008, 09:42:38 PM »
alyuh really doh know Jamaica for WC2099 nah...

We coulda hit dem 6 bullet and he woulda say dat is a good result because it give they keeper a chance to practice he jumping....

:rotfl:
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: March 26, 2008, 09:42:41 PM »
ABTrini,
            I still want to figure out why Birchall was snubbed. But I hope they reconsider and bring him in later. Good tie for the young guys. Good for their confidence. But they will have to step up against the US and Central American team. Good fighting spirit

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: March 26, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »
some body post ah link
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: March 26, 2008, 09:43:40 PM »
JUST HEARD BOUT VIDEO FROM MY FRIEND IN JAMAICA.  THE FIRST GOAL THAT WAS RULED OFFSIDE WAS ROBBED BY A JAMAICAN LINESMAN.  WE NEED JACK WARNER TO LOOK INTO THIS

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: March 26, 2008, 09:44:57 PM »
some body post ah link
ok?
here

you din say for what eh ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #887 on: March 26, 2008, 09:45:23 PM »
JUST HEARD BOUT VIDEO FROM MY FRIEND IN JAMAICA.  THE FIRST GOAL THAT WAS RULED OFFSIDE WAS ROBBED BY A JAMAICAN LINESMAN.  WE NEED JACK WARNER TO LOOK INTO THIS
They had a good one disallowed too.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: March 26, 2008, 09:46:28 PM »
JUST HEARD BOUT VIDEO FROM MY FRIEND IN JAMAICA.  THE FIRST GOAL THAT WAS RULED OFFSIDE WAS ROBBED BY A JAMAICAN LINESMAN.  WE NEED JACK WARNER TO LOOK INTO THIS
OK
fair is fair
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: March 26, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »

ajh gol the running all ova we how is hyland looking ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #890 on: March 26, 2008, 09:49:58 PM »

Nothing exceptional in the second half. His passing was not bad, I wanted to see him making more tackles and imposing himself. I didn't see that in the first half.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Where 'Fan, he get home from D Fete Match yet?
« Reply #891 on: March 26, 2008, 09:50:36 PM »
Reggaefan say dat dey have a great pool of players in Europe and even if dey doh have dey first choice players they can call on dem.Ah jess wondering,if deh fuss choice cyar beat we reserves......man allyuh hexplain dat to meh.Yard lucky tuh rass dat we didn't have some more seconds to go.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: March 26, 2008, 09:52:33 PM »

Nothing exceptional in the second half. His passing was not bad, I wanted to see him making more tackles and imposing himself. I didn't see that in the first half.
is he a better option than theobald or birchall

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: March 26, 2008, 09:53:58 PM »
atleast yah taking yah slap like ah man ,lionfoot eh go show he face for months haha

Dat is one wicked sucker punch dread...
YOW YOW YOW!! yuh beat meh to it bro. dem yanks like all that kinda f**kry, they real advantagous too. that had sucker written all over and around it.  >:( ah wonder if it was a cold KO. quag did he hit the cavas and slept or did he get and fight ?
Me ein know that is live from jamaica ,we surprise them with that blow .Is the only footage we have so far.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 10:00:49 PM by Quagmire »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #894 on: March 26, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »
pick all nuh ;D

You is ah pure bred c@nt ..now prove meh right and continue tuh post!!!! 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:58:41 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: March 26, 2008, 09:57:12 PM »

is he a better option than theobald or birchall
Definitely!!!!

He is big, has great workrate and young, therefore impressionable! He was a standout in an otherwise forgettable experience on Ash Wednesday.

The more he plays the better he will get!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: March 26, 2008, 10:01:32 PM »
pick all nuh ;D

You is ah pure bred c@nt ..now prove meh right and continue tuh post!!!! 
Why not. Since you prove my point about certain remarks that would be made by some Trinis.
jjbrown

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: March 26, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »
2099, again I ask in your opinion did the T&T team play well?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: March 26, 2008, 10:09:57 PM »
2099, again I ask in your opinion did the T&T team play well?

Zandoh, he cyar bring himself to say what Leroy was so astute to realise
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: March 26, 2008, 10:11:31 PM »
Birch stand with the teamates ,ah could see Jack being hurt since he bring his parents and set them up nice and thing eh ,he still is half human.But I had tought it was the Corneals behind that

1]; } ?>