March 29, 2024, 02:24:43 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).  (Read 141906 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: 2-2...
« Reply #930 on: March 27, 2008, 05:03:08 AM »
I left last nights game with Jamaica comfortably leading 2-0 early second half. Then I woke up this morning to see the final scoreline reading 2-2. Now I dont know what transpired in the second half...

How convenient...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
The unbiased evaluation thread - Jamaica vs T&T
« Reply #931 on: March 27, 2008, 05:35:27 AM »
This is de thread for all of those who have an unbiased account of the game.

- No "considering that it wasn't our best players".
- No "de game change when the local based come on
- No bragging and carrying on
- No trolling

Just...what went on on the field.

Jefferz own sound decent except maybe a bit negative.
Bring it alyuh fellas (and ladies) who get to see the game. We waiting.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: The unbiased evaluation thread - Jamaica vs T&T
« Reply #932 on: March 27, 2008, 05:52:05 AM »

- No trolling
- No it was we "C" Team dey play and we draw (FACT)

Fixed it for yuh ;D
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: March 27, 2008, 05:55:31 AM »
good thread
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: March 27, 2008, 05:59:01 AM »
FU#K OFF RF....yuh mean Whitley "put you to sleep".....

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).
« Reply #935 on: March 27, 2008, 06:09:21 AM »
2099 Pull yah tail out from between legs,and take some hard slap nah  :devil: how tah moving like pothound who jus collect 2 big stone in he head.
Why!

Was it a 2-0 win for T&T or just a 2-2 draw for both teams?

2-0 T&T since we play ah C Team  :rotfl:
Hmmm! A "C" team. 8)
sound like an excuse...you neva said nutthin bout C team before the game

So yhou honestly think dat was trini A team?????

fuh reall we missing PFL players who woulda make it de B team...

In all honesty yuh have tuh admit dat 2099
With all due respect breds, that youth team much better than the degicel and GC team IMO. the coach had the option to pick pachecco, tusauntt, span ,nigel daniel , trent noel , and CO. but he didn't, he went for youth like edwards , adams , keon, fojo,hyland who rednapp wanted real bad,and patterson, and trust meh friend he saw tapes of every eligable player and chose those kids, that mean's they must be better than wim degicel players, even scott sealy got blanked.

Again Jablo players were not available for selection or did you forget? Most of our national PFL players come out of that team.  Terry took them to europe.
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #936 on: March 27, 2008, 06:09:46 AM »
I left last nights game with Jamaica comfortably leading 2-0 early second half. Then I woke up this morning to see the final scoreline reading 2-2. Now I dont know what transpired in the second half...but it sounds as if the boyz either took their foot off tha gas, or T&T somehow managed to find away to stop Jamaica's total dominance...or might be a combination of both.

Sounds like it was one of theose games where the substitutions allowed the opposition back in the game.

Congrats Trinis...I know this is a HUGE result for you guys...and a decent sweat for the boyz too.

The revisionism start early.

In a couple years we will hear that JA had the game wrap up and decide to bring on amateur players to give TnT a bligh.

It was a friendly, teams make substitutions, TnT made subs also, this is nothing new to football.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 27, 2008, 06:16:28 AM »
maybe matas know what he doing?

nuff respect to the young warriors.

btw - doh be surprise to see marshall scoring. he was a forward in he days at FIU. went to the NCAA D1 championship game in that position for we.

Trinidad stage late fightback to hold Jamaica 2-2

6 hours, 24 minutes ago
Buzz Up
Print

KINGSTON, March 26 (Reuters) - Trinidad & Tobago staged a late rally to wipe out a two-goal deficit and earn a 2-2 draw at Jamaica in a friendly international on Wednesday.

The home side went ahead when captain Marlon King, who plays for English Premier League strugglers Wigan Athletic, curled the ball into the net from the edge of the penalty area in the 32nd minute.

Defender Tyrone Marshall added the second in the 38th minute, four minutes after having another effort disallowed for offside, as Jamaica made light of the absence of English-based Ricardo Gardner and Ricardo Fuller.

The under-strength Soca Warriors, in their second game under former Colombia coach Francisco Maturana, pulled one back in the 75th minute when substitute Osei Telesford scored with a powerful shot past Dwayne Kerr from the edge of the box.

Trinidad equalised in the 90th minute when midfielder Aurtis Whitley curled a shot past Kerr from 22 metres.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 27, 2008, 06:18:40 AM »
Listening on a Jamaican feed it was a game of two halves. Even the Jamaican Commentators agreed that when Trinidad was coming into her own, Jamaica scored out of nothing. Clearly the coach had a great impact as trinidad dominated the second half. Interestingly it seemed that we were better conditioned and played with a lot of heart.
 We have to big up the youngsters.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 27, 2008, 06:20:08 AM »
What ?????? I know I have been harsh on TNt Team but damn I love this coach ..2-2 against a full Jamaican Squad . I personally feal sey this is a bigger acheivement than beating elsalvador.. I have to see this game . I left to go work only to find out this morning the game was 2-2 .. Hats of to Those young lads and Big up to de coach..   
war..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline dspfootballer

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 27, 2008, 06:24:36 AM »
RF bends the truth.
I did no believe for one minute that TNT getting licks at the Office and you left.

Another Trinidad and Tobogo hater.    Fortuniately for TNT, he does not represent the view ALL Jamericans.  

What do you expect Soca Warriors again from RF?

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 27, 2008, 06:28:50 AM »
It was two teams(neither at full strength) experimenting against each other. Trins, I give ur team props for not giving up but at the same time, don't celebrate too much. Simoes took out the players that dominated the Trins in the first half cause we were 2-0 up. He gave the younger players a chance and tried players in different positions, thus giving Trinidad a gateway back into the game. Come on, if Rene was really hungry for the victory, he would've went with the same players and game plan in the second half and ended the game with perhaps a 4-0 slaughtering. Three of our players made their senior team debuts in the match, including Woodbine, 19, who ran circles around the Trini youngsters. Anyways, I must say I was impressed by Roberts. He holds up the ball well. We'll kill u in the rematch. Hopefully on that occassion, both teams will have all their big guns.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: March 27, 2008, 06:33:17 AM »
ent dsp...is Whitley put him to sleep

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 27, 2008, 06:36:10 AM »
Lionpaw, yuh know dis song...

"You go away, go away
We doh like you!!"

Haul yuh arse....all yuh get what is tantamount to a good cut arse.....yesterday Rene Simoes tactics didn't matter....we was supposed to get we arse wash...

F*^& OFF!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

truetrini

« Reply #944 on: March 27, 2008, 06:37:06 AM »
bring back Wim,  Bring de goat back now!

truetrini

« Reply #945 on: March 27, 2008, 06:37:46 AM »

- No trolling

The only reason we eh win dat game is because ah Wim!

truetrini

Apart from certain Jamaican posters on this site
« Reply #946 on: March 27, 2008, 06:41:22 AM »
Why is there os much hatred of Jamaicans?

Sporting and particular football rivalries, why do some feel the need to cuss out Jamaicans all the time?

I can understand Rf and others who troll and flame here getting dey little cuss out but we sometimes take this into the ridiculous.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Apart from certain Jamaican posters on this site
« Reply #947 on: March 27, 2008, 06:45:41 AM »
I don't think its hatred. I think it's simple family rivary. That all brothers and/or sisters competing against each other in every thing. LOVE

They just need tuh realize that they are not as great as they say. We are the big brother of the caribean. They may be bigger than us but we will always be better ;D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 06:47:17 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: March 27, 2008, 06:48:46 AM »
Why is there os much hatred of Jamaicans?

Sporting and particular football rivalries, why do some feel the need to cuss out Jamaicans all the time?

I can understand Rf and others who troll and flame here getting dey little cuss out but we sometimes take this into the ridiculous.

you is a yard awa..if yes  f**k OFF

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: March 27, 2008, 06:49:11 AM »
brother man they aint no hatred ah jamaicans .this is ah football site, they are our footballing enemies  so obviously words go be said, but other than that we normal . if any of they ja boys come down here to watch ah  tnt ja game we go treat them well  , beat they side then send them back home. dont let the cross talk get in yuh head too much

and u giving the mods more pressure with this new tnt ja thread ;D ;D
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: March 27, 2008, 06:49:58 AM »
who were de scorers?
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: March 27, 2008, 06:51:02 AM »
What ?????? I know I have been harsh on TNt Team but damn I love this coach ..2-2 against a full Jamaican Squad . I personally feal sey this is a bigger acheivement than beating elsalvador.. I have to see this game . I left to go work only to find out this morning the game was 2-2 .. Hats of to Those young lads and Big up to de coach..   
war..

Not a full JA squad boss. There unnuh go again. JA team was just as young as trinidad's. 2 18, a 19, and bout 3 20 yr old. No Fuller, Gardner, Johnson, Goodison, Campbell-Ryce(even tho I dont rate him). Marlon King was the only "big gun" we played tonight and he only played first half. It was two weakened teams. Stop following TNT media.
Smoke and Fly

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: March 27, 2008, 06:52:57 AM »
This is a good result for TnT anyway you slice it.

We have a new Coach
An experimental Squad with No experience and Jamaica usually has a good performance at home.

But the fact is Jamiaca has been in a mess over the last 2 years and it seems not even simones is able to turn them around.

Certain Youths on this team will be the backbone of TnT team for years to come.
Good Job TnT.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #953 on: March 27, 2008, 06:55:44 AM »
Lionpaw, yuh know dis song...

"You go away, go away
We doh like you!!"

Haul yuh arse....all yuh get what is tantamount to a good cut arse.....yesterday Rene Simoes tactics didn't matter....we was supposed to get we arse wash...

F*^& OFF!!

We were honestly supposed to get beaten bad with that team we fielded.  We came back and scored twice to have a draw I am honestly impressed
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 06:59:08 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: March 27, 2008, 06:57:57 AM »
All that gun talk how dey go beat we bad...

De game finish 2-2 .... it have no footnotes to that!

Do the right ting and give we ah rest for a few weeks nah....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: March 27, 2008, 07:06:50 AM »
Unbiased Here goes...

The game was a poor one, in quality and speed of play.

TT played in a 4-4-2 while Ja lined up in a 3-5-2.

Ja played the simoes game...knock around in the back amongst the three. From the time they arrived at the half the TT fwds moved to hustle the space the midfield..the back 4 and the 4 mids stepped up in a zone and JA played a predictable Long hoof ball to the flank.

If there was anything for the jamaicans to get excited about it was some scruffles in the mid of the park. Imagine the crowd going wild for some basic lil pull back beat, but TT doubled teamed certain players and JA were ineffective.

TT scored a LEGIT...LEGIT goal which was disallowed for who knows what. Had that goal stood the game would have changed dramatically.
A free kick was trapped and scrambled over the line with the attacking player skipping over the keeper...There was no offisde, the keeper was not touched, there was no interference...the referee and the linesman made a complete error and the commentators did not know what to say either. SImply that Ja dodged a bullet.

Now TT were playing sorfee in the 1st half...JA won most of the air balls and the challenges...The lil wing back..the 16 yr old was being exploited by the long ball...he was either too slow to cover the space or he was outmuscled...However he did not make any mistakes and this is a good learning experience...but he was singled out as the weak link and they were running him down.

Marlon King scored a class class goal...top notch, but it could have been avoided. Both defenders closing him down had the opportunity to clear the ball, they clashed, one retreated to cover and King "pongs" off the other defender..turn and hit a wonderful strike. EXCELLENT Goal.

TT played the offside trap but JA scored a goal that looked good. The commentators said it was even but JA did not dominate us for any period.

The second goal came with Marshall running down the flank, it looked like the youthman was on him but he was out pongs...Keon Daniel also tried to get a foot in but he get pong orf too. Then Marshall placed the ball far post past Jan Michael.

I must say that Jamaica with their plethora of stars looked poor. They did not string any passes together, their team had no chemistry, no cohesion, some of their big pros cannot trap or pass a ball and this "Skill" that our JA posters so like to say they possess was not evident. Marlon King is the only player who has a clue.

In the second half TT came out to play ball...we started in the end of the 1st half to put the ball on the ground and spread it around but the second half was a running passing game that JA had trouble dealing with. That said any chance we had was snuffed out by the JA defence as Roberts, Patterson and the rest all came under heavy challenges and were "pongs" off.

Football is a physical game and only Keyno Thomas, Hislop and Whitley dealt with it and handled their scene.

Now Telesford came on in the midfield and looked totally lost....He scored a goal..and a good one too...but the fella touch off, he give away the ball right tru...he bad pass...he hit a man a cap on the line....but he ent look up to std with the rest of players on the field.

Gay came on and try a thing...we scored the second from Whitley going into a challenge..shifting two men. Firing a shot that the referee skip and BOOM Goal...a real good goal...a proper purgers to silence the crowd.

TT nearly won it in the end a number 8 was in the box and he fired high over bar.

As I said vs El salvador...we will not do too bad, we stuck to our plan, played to our limitations and these youngsters put on a good showing. They playing to instructions and with time will only get better. We need for them to go away and bulk up.

As for JA they have plenty work to do. They have to learn to keep the ball..make passes and create space. Hoofing the ball long and relying on the physical prowess of your wingers and fwds will not cut it...they will be found out.

Even if we lost yesterday I found we played decent and it is a good sign...Maturana is a good fit for us and he working well with the players.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: March 27, 2008, 07:10:19 AM »
who were de scorers?

ignore dat i've jes finish readin de article lol
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #957 on: March 27, 2008, 07:11:36 AM »
Touches , what yuh think about Highland in the 2nd half. I was very pleased with the way he stepped up.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: March 27, 2008, 07:13:20 AM »
I left last nights game with Jamaica comfortably leading 2-0 early second half.

I cannot believe a big man or whatever you are, will come here and lie so bold face and expect people to believe that shit.... So you leave the game and when you reach home, you did not check the tv or even listen to the score on the radio....RF yuh are not only the biggest liar, but the stupidist... At least try and lie good nuh...

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 27, 2008, 07:14:21 AM »
MODERATORS ALLYUH PUT MY THEAD" WHAT DID WE GAIN" IN THE TNT JAMACIA THREAD; AH HOPE THIS 2-2- GO THERE TOO.

1]; } ?>