April 28, 2024, 03:06:09 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).  (Read 143739 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: 2-2...
« Reply #1050 on: March 27, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »
sorry for confusing the hell out of you dude.

You not confusing yuh frigging LYING.... Big difference. Are you an adult??? Lying and just making yourself to be a bigger fool than was thought before (if that is possible)
I never hear anybody with a brain say I left the game... meaning they switch off the radio....
So I left the mall last night at 7pm... ( Ah was shopping at the mall online) same stupid talk... I have been to Kingston a few times on business and I am yet to find someone as foolish as you
Admit yuh get catch lying......I guess there were alot of T&T warriors at the game cause many of us listened to it on the radio...
I challenge you to show me one post where I wrote that I was in the stadium for the game..
ok man,
class in session

here is a NEW word for you
Inferred......4. To hint; imply.

now write it out 100 times before you can post again :devil:
who remeber doin dat in school :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 09:57:32 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).
« Reply #1051 on: March 27, 2008, 09:55:26 AM »
All yuh bring all yuh best team we play we H team ( Omar I eh sure wey we reach, is H ?)
allya fellas is real kicks eh  "H" ;D

how about this angle
I going an call it our A- team due to the Great showing them fellas gave us.
I am very pleased with such a broad base of players...
I hope that the TTFF and our "Special Advisor" dont mess it up

WC, if yuh compare the salary dem shitongs britz dey bring making, compare to de pennies we young guns making,in dat respek alone,yuh have tuh call it we J team  ,and dey still cyar beat we  ;D
NOW, how ah go argue wid dat ;D

Dem fellas have me PROUD here eh
and to have that REAL EARLY goal called back....I felt real good about the game from that time.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: The unbiased evaluation thread - Jamaica vs T&T
« Reply #1052 on: March 27, 2008, 09:55:28 AM »
There's no way this team can take T&T pass the likes of Costa Rica and Guatemala. Not in the qualifiers where only 3 substitions are allowed. This was clearly reveal in the first half against the Reggae Boyz.

T&T's coach knows this and will be happy for the return leg in June with his overseas Soca players well-rested and prepared.

jjbrown

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: March 27, 2008, 09:56:12 AM »
Allyuh really have time wit Reggae Ran?

Jes like he cricket captain, he RUN when ting get HOT.  

Daz been he MO fuh years now.

As somebody say....jamaicans does TALK a good fight....but when time to stand up and be a man....trini's step to de fore....like how Bravo proteck bunny wabbit gayle from he daddy Vaas.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: March 27, 2008, 09:59:48 AM »
There's no way this team can take T&T pass the likes of Costa Rica and Guatemala. Not in the qualifiers where only 3 substitions are allowed. This was clearly reveal in the first half against the Reggae Boyz.

T&T's coach knows this and will be happy for the return leg in June with his overseas Soca players well-rested and prepared.

Please refer to the original rules of this thread Captain Obvious
Particularly this one...

- No trolling
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline vale

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: March 27, 2008, 10:03:47 AM »
Excellent Report as always Touches.

Congratulations to the young Soca Warriors on a positive result in Jamaica. This will inspire and raise the confidence levels of the team.
Playing in Jamaica has not always been a happy hunting ground for us.

The only thing now is some arrangements should be made to try to blend this youth and local players with that of the foreign base players. I only hope that we do not have the ususal policy of preparing our local base players like this and then when World Cup qualifiers come round, we just throw them aside and give every foreign ased player we could fine a game.

Maturana, you are off to a good start. Keep it up.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: March 27, 2008, 10:05:20 AM »

Particularly this one...

- No trolling
OK!

It was clearly revealed in the first half against the Reggae Boyz.....
jjbrown

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: March 27, 2008, 10:09:51 AM »

Particularly this one...

- No trolling
OK!

ok class in session AGAIN

a new term for you to learn

"A false sense of security" ;) ;)
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/lull+into+a+false+sense+of+security
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: March 27, 2008, 10:14:06 AM »
All yuh bring all yuh best team we play we H team ( Omar I eh sure wey we reach, is H ?)
allya fellas is real kicks eh  "H" ;D

how about this angle
I going an call it our A- team due to the Great showing them fellas gave us.
I am very pleased with such a broad base of players...
I hope that the TTFF and our "Special Advisor" dont mess it up

What you men by best team?

I can name you about 6/7 guys that missed this game but played in our recent games vs Costa Rica, and a few more guys who are either on the injury list or werent called up. The difference between you and me is that I concider everyone of the players in the 40-man pool (roughly) to be "first team" players, players that could be roatted into the starting 11 at any given time...yu wont hear me mention anything about B team (or in yuor case a H team) Players like Gardener(Bolton), Fuller(Stoke), Campbell-Ryce(Barnesly), Richards(Red bulls), Morrison(Belgium), Goodison(Tranmere), Germain Johnson(Sheffield Wednesday) all played in the recent games vs Cost aRica, Guate and El Slavador. Claude Davis(Derby) is injured, Shavar Thomas (Chivas) wasnt recalled for this one. There were about 3 players making their senior team debuts last night as well. Like I said, its not aB team or an A team..its a Reggaeboyz team.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 10:20:05 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: March 27, 2008, 10:21:58 AM »
Then the subs came in.
Man you is an ass or a marble for TODAY ;)

you telling us that the Coach sabotaged allya chances by the subs he did?
man HAUL YA ARMEN here eh
he should be FIRED if you truly believe that.......

you must be red and blue...as you is a REAL Maroon

sorry I meant to say MORON :devil: :devil:

ah fed up..steups ah thought midnight at the beginig of the thread  no trolling....?
gosh man find some nondescript thread where u can google or wiki somehtign quick to go yap yap with 500 oops sorry 8000 plus comments about nah let the men haggle and give contructive inciteful comments on on de football nah.

yuh is a "big" man enough fawning.... and if u going to use other poeple jabs(yuh is ah ass or a marble) ask permission i eh want meh picong watered down. please and thank you.
fukkin stayfree like yuh
sorry guys
enough is enough.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: March 27, 2008, 10:22:58 AM »
Then the subs came in.

ah fed up..steups ah thought midnight at the beginig of the thread  no trolling....?
gosh man find some nondescript thread where u can google or wiki somehtign quick to go yap yap with 500 oops sorry 8000 plus comments about nah let the men haggle and give contructive inciteful comments on on de football nah.

yuh is a "big" man enough fawning.... and if u going to use other poeple jabs(yuh is ah ass or a marble) ask permission i eh want meh picong watered down. please and thank you.
f**kkin stayfree like yuh
sorry guys
enough is enough.
Sorry MidKnight,
 I got carried away
my apologises to the Forum
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 11:27:06 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: March 27, 2008, 10:24:26 AM »
Then the subs came in.

sorry guys
enough is enough.
f**k YOU
dred man i not ricky wiht you eh...i eh going though no long talk or cussin back and forth.
talk done.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: March 27, 2008, 10:24:46 AM »
Allyuh really have time wit Reggae Ran?

Jes like he cricket captain, he RUN when ting get HOT.  

Daz been he MO fuh years now.

As somebody say....jamaicans does TALK a good fight....but when time to stand up and be a man....trini's step to de fore....like how Bravo proteck bunny wabbit gayle from he daddy Vaas.

I'm right here Palos.  What you talking about running? stick to football please, I am not a fan of the gentleman's game :)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: March 27, 2008, 10:25:45 AM »
Then the subs came in.

sorry guys
enough is enough.
f**k YOU
dred man i not ricky wiht you eh...i eh going though no long talk or cussin back and forth.
talk done.
Sorry MidKnight,
 I got carried away
my apologises to the Forum
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 11:26:04 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: March 27, 2008, 10:25:46 AM »
sorry for confusing the hell out of you dude.

You not confusing yuh frigging LYING.... Big difference. Are you an adult??? Lying and just making yourself to be a bigger fool than was thought before (if that is possible)
I never hear anybody with a brain say I left the game... meaning they switch off the radio....
So I left the mall last night at 7pm... ( Ah was shopping at the mall online) same stupid talk... I have been to Kingston a few times on business and I am yet to find someone as foolish as you
Admit yuh get catch lying......I guess there were alot of T&T warriors at the game cause many of us listened to it on the radio...
I challenge you to show me one post where I wrote that I was in the stadium for the game..
ok man,
class in session

here is a NEW word for you
Inferred......4. To hint; imply.

now write it out 100 times before you can post again :devil:
who remeber doin dat in school :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Westcoast, what you do for a living? what is your occupation?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: March 27, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »

Particularly this one...

- No trolling
OK!

Sorry. Six 2nd half local substitutions does not mean a "false sense of security" in a derby friendly. If anything, it revealed that the T&T team got their goals from 2 dead-ball situations. Not open play.  

Now if I look at the latest stats from an outsiders perspective I will see that Jamaica did not lose to T&T in their latest derby clash and have Jamaica still maintaining the edge over their Caribbean rivals.    
jjbrown

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: March 27, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »

I just went on the RB site. Nice quiet vibe.
We need some more RB posters on here to give us some low down what going on in JA football.

The 3 infesting this site not representative atall. In fact they seem to be the cause of a certain animosity and mistrust between the two boards. As I said they not here for football, just pure hate.

At least 2099 could at least give grudging respect when pressed.  Not RF and he girlfriend Lionpaw. The same level as the KKK as far as I am concerned. Dem truly sick.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: March 27, 2008, 10:27:51 AM »
SEND MORE f**kING BRITZ
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: March 27, 2008, 10:32:17 AM »

I just went on the RB site. Nice quiet vibe.
We need some more RB posters on here to give us some low down what going on in JA football.

The 3 infesting this site not representative atall. In fact they seem to be the cause of a certain animosity and mistrust between the two boards. As I said they not here for football, just pure hate.

At least 2099 could at least give grudging respect when pressed.  Not RF and he girlfriend Lionpaw. The same level as the KKK as far as I am concerned. Dem truly sick.
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean Zandoh ;) ;)
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: March 27, 2008, 10:36:57 AM »
Ok. Just finished watching the first half.

TNT Observations

Jamaica Observations
- They still play a physical game but it seems that they have worked on discipline. Very commendable that I didn't see one nasty tackle and only one late one sometime in the middle of the half. The majority of their midfield and forward players have decent upper body strength and nice balance on the ball.

- Shelton throw way bad with that firs chance. Granted it was hard to get to that header, but from the time he get there he shoulda put it away. Even that ignored, I still think he overated, 22 years old or not even if he have some speed (pardna more balding than Alec and Adam combined by the way...)

-Marlon King is a boss player. No way as good a goalscorer as Stern imo, but he a lot more mobile. Great goal even though I suspect he was initially offside when he received the ball. It had no way he coulda make up all that distance and pass the defender and receive the ball in such a short space of time and still stay onside Unfortunately you can't confirm that from the camera angle.
Great goal nevertheless.

- I wouldn't call Jamaica strategy a hit and hope. It was more of a kick and rush. Kind of a pity considering that they were winning the midfield battle for most of the half and didn't need to do that. Lucky for them their forwards does run hard. I now understand why the US does ketch they nen nen against them
Unfortunately, they did not have one playmaker on the field that half. One or two men capable of making a small drag but nothing by way of vision. Also the number of errant passes under no pressure was shocking.

- Their disallowed goal (header from Marshall) was onside as well. One man was offside on the play but he wasn't interfering with it in no way. As a matter of fact I think he was even trying to run off the field.

-The players that impress me - King, Woodbine (show a lot of maturity for his age), Marshall, but more for his composure under pressure than anything else

- I know is dry season but is amazing how their players jerseys blend in with the coulour of the turf in the "Office". Had some serious bald patches in there, but it didn't seem to hamper the quality of the game and it probably wasn't worse than the Oval after Soca Monarch

TnT Observations
- Nashiness is not just a physical trait. The majority of the fellas on this team was fraid to challenge for the ball. When they did (the best example come from we captain of the day) is one setta wild voop in thin air

- We goal was legit. It wasn't offside, there was no infringement on the keeper or anyone else. Jamaica back line look very fragile on the dead balls actually. Considering the height and size of them men, we had to be doing something right. Not sure who hit the free kicks other than Daniel Cupid and (maybe) Aurthis.

- Fellas look shellshock after the first goal. Dey sit down and let Jamaica run at them, ex nobody ent shut Woodbine down on the corridor and he pass 3 men before somebody had the presence of mind to tackle. That corner set up the offside goal.

-Fellas have a habit of letting de ball drop way too much. We need to impregnate the defence with the merits of heading away the ball first time. That kind of syndrome set up the second goal

-Adams try he best, but after de first goal you realise he was boxing out of he class. He did an admirable job trying to shoulder off big hardback men but once the Jamaicans identify him as the weak link was always going to be pressure. He get shrug off easy easy from Marshall for the second goal on another kick and rush. Maturana HAD to take him off at the half

- I also I'm questioning what Maturana strategy was in the first half. Granted the guys were nervous in the first 10 minutes and shellshocked after the goal, but whenever we had the ball, with even minimal pressure from the jamaicans we didn't seem to want to create any link between the defensive midfield and the attack. I think people were waiting for Aurthis to carry the game on he shoulders like against Mexico and he wasn't willing or able to do so.
That high offside trap weplay still extremely iffy. We get lucky on a call that coulda go either way when bout 4 Jamrock players was bearing down on JMW just before the half time whistle.

- As a result I ent see Patterson all game except when Ricketts hit him a wrong address in the box after holding on to the ball too long before a kick out. Roberts was industrious most of the match, but I go be damned if I see him get the ball face to goal all match. All in all we get one real chance on goal - the disallowed one. Jamaica get four the two goals, the disallowed one and Shelton miss, plus a couple of half chances that JMW shut down early. Them being the home side is not surprising, but we really didn't look like we had any ideas going forward

- Men who impress - Jan Michael Williams. Make all de saves he suppose to make and a couple nice sliding scrambles unto the ball. Couldn't do anything on the goals though. Nobody else look like they was up to it. except for some moments in between the 15th and 30th

addendum : I ent too sure if it was intentional, but the decision to not pressure the Jamaican back line when they was knocking the ball about in the back kinda puzzle me. Dem men was getting up to half line with nobody on dem before deciding what they wanted to do with the ball

De second half will be later
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 01:55:11 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: March 27, 2008, 10:41:17 AM »
The consensus of the Jkans who saw the match was that the substitutions of King etc. made all the difference. The defence also took a victory for granted. They might be correct to a point.

But in the long run they were unhappy with the performance of their young players against our young players. And coaching quality made a big difference. Fact is Jamaica full team does not match up to T&T in the front or the back, and their youths do not match us in any area.

The only defecit is in the middle where T&T still finding itself. That and the back, not the front line, will make or break us.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: March 27, 2008, 10:46:28 AM »
1-868-shithongs

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: March 27, 2008, 10:48:29 AM »
lol somebody fighting for he life lol  ;) time he remember who forum this is

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: March 27, 2008, 10:48:44 AM »
atleast yah taking yah slap like ah man ,lionfoot eh go show he face for months haha

Quagmire,

Ah love yuh lil video boss  :beermug:. Dat is what we here does call "bad men doh take chat, take dat." HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Apart from certain Jamaican posters on this site
« Reply #1074 on: March 27, 2008, 10:49:05 AM »
I have no problem with  Jerome Taylor

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: March 27, 2008, 10:54:33 AM »
Congrats tuh de Mr. Maturana, his staff, Whitley's leadership out there and the entire team. It is nothing to walk around wid our chest up, but it is something to make us (T&T) very proud of. No Latapy,Yorke, Stern, Jones and Edwards, we did it with a bunch of young lads, yuh have tuh lick yuh lips and start tuh get hungry fuh de next plate ah food. We not scared, bring on England, bring dem on, ah just joking, ah know dat will be a horse of a different breed. Well done warriors. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 11:30:58 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: March 27, 2008, 10:55:38 AM »
22,000 specators in the office for the game was one commentators assessment. The JFF will announce the official figures shortly. And yes, "fete match" ended 2-2. T&T will be most please with thisresult. And who can blame them.

Well, I dont think Jamaica will wantto show up in POS only to face another "fete match" side, which seems to be the only sides T&T can put together these days (oops, that didnt sound too right). So frm that angle, it might not be feasible for Jamaicans to travel all the way to the tip of South America for that game. It might also be a money-losing event for the T&TFF (4000 people showing up to see an internat9ional game is always going to cost someones pocket)

Fan, 22K in D Savannah, impressive.
We will get that when England comes in June.

JA in D Crawfie, with a better Fete Match team, we might get 10K.

As far as any game between JA and D Warriors being a money spinner,
doh worry 'bout dat.

What you and all Jakans need to worry about, is when the draw has
to be done, and JAW pulling dem balls out of d hat, and JA get pulled
with Mexico, Honduras and Costa Rica. Remember USA/El Sal/Panama?
Dat is what yuh need to worry 'bout.

As for your response to Palos, about one Chris Gayle, you may not be
a fan of the 'gentleman's' game, but for a big man, yuh fellow Jakan
have no 'cahones'.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: March 27, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »

SEND MORE BRITZ
....said in a mustachioed Brazilian accented voice

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: March 27, 2008, 11:10:58 AM »
The difference between you and me is that I concider everyone of the players in the 40-man pool (roughly) to be "first team" players, Like I said, its not aB team or an A team..its a Reggaeboyz team.

Okay then. Your 'best team' gave up a 2 goal lead in the second half. Stop harping on the young players and the players making their debuts ::)

Anyway, I'm sure it kinda hard to have an A team after you miss your three most important competitions over 2 years straight. I really doubt all those "big name players" will come back everytime to play nothing but non competetive games.
Anyway, since you want to play that game, here goes
Carlos Edwards (Sunderland), Kenwyne Jones (Sunderland) Jason Scotland (Swansea City), Dennis Lawrence (Swansea City), Colin Samuel (Toronto FC), Stern John (Southampton) Christopher Birchall (Coventry City), Tony Warner (Barnsley) Clayton Ince (Wallsall) Matthew Bartholomew (Belgium), Silvio Spann (Wrexham), Anthony Toussaint (PR Islanders)
Gay and Adams made their senior debut last week. Six of one and half a dozen of another.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Apart from certain Jamaican posters on this site
« Reply #1079 on: March 27, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »
This is de greatest!!!!!

oh and ah Gnagsta fuh does who eh know it is ah fella who like tuh eat he own snat!
  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
What is de name of the female poster from Jca.. She is the only one who good.

1]; } ?>