April 27, 2024, 11:08:11 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).  (Read 143588 times)

Offline Victor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A topic from the jamaica forum
« Reply #1290 on: March 31, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry to post again, but I still fu#king laughing. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: March 31, 2008, 03:58:15 PM »
i think if RF and 2099 , lipnaw stop spewing the shit talk, it would not be like that, it have others Jamaicans here that does post and doh cause trouble
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #1292 on: March 31, 2008, 04:10:21 PM »
I have no idea where this "Jamaicans doh like Trinis" bullshit come from.

Probably the same place as de "MLS doh like Trinis" bullshit and de "UK managers doh like Trinis" bullshit.

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: March 31, 2008, 04:17:33 PM »
haul dey mudda c#nt
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: March 31, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: alyuh aint easy bun dem tight pants vatican spys
bajanscout

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1295 on: March 31, 2008, 04:30:57 PM »
...They don't like us either, so we're even. It's good for the football. Just let it stay in the Stadium.

I wouldn't go that far, the rivalry is fierce within caribbean football, but nuff yardies was supporting TnT hard in Germany 06...this I know for fact.  I dunno how many Jamaicans you interact with in Trinidad, or how many you've ever interacted with in real life, but just as many Trinis supported the Reggae boyz in France, many yardies supported the Warriors in Germany.
Nuff yardies  wanted us to be pummeled as well.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: March 31, 2008, 04:32:43 PM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: March 31, 2008, 04:35:48 PM »
Allyuh have to learn just to ignore them...All dis conversation bout dem would just make it seem like we take them seriously when most of us dont.(I dont)..We have much more important issues on our agenda..(like our Soca warriors playing home and abroad, or our upcoming starlets in the SSFL or what the PFL authorities can do to make the PFL more appealing to the national public...we have too much more important subjects to discuss than what yardies say or think about us)

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: March 31, 2008, 04:51:25 PM »
ignore what we can make this the war between sites but i agree with them jamaicans trini does  ride dem to hard alyuh does wah be yardie go outside and talk to yuh trini padna see how dey talk see wat dey sing dem dissing we music too
bajanscout

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: March 31, 2008, 04:51:41 PM »
dutty i think u is one of them trinis who ride jamaicans pr#ck ,so u mad i post it here look what they be saying its tru ,just to show alyuh we on dem mines, there site do u no who there moderator is? a trini u think they care to come on we website no  we have alot of post about them i went on there site for the first time and this is the only post besides the one where we played them...they are correct we try well alyuh try to be like them  go trinidad rel men talking jamaican here in miami and new york even atlanta alyuh riding dem hard i dont like them and them majority of them in miami know that ...ask miami puff daddy ,ask mega flew who slap him in the flee market lol get off dem men balls and lewe do we ting 

You talking about we on dem minds yet you run over dey to copy post and come quote it fuh we...like anybody studying dem?

Dutty ah hear Jesus get vex becaus he see people in heaven walking around with t-shirts saying "Troy Marquis saves"...
Oh lord.... allyuh killin meh.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: March 31, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »
 JamaicanyouthJamaica - Reaggae , Dancehall , Chris Gayle , RudeBwoys , 1998 we went to the world cup and last but not least we have 3 ms.world titles.

Trinidad - Brian Lara , Dwight Yorke and Carnival

So yuh saying last but not least yuh have 3 Ms World titles?

So T&T nuh have any Ms World Titles?

we have 1 Miss World and 2 Miss Universe titles...including the first black woman to ever win it my youth.

Not mention we give de world steel band calypso and Limbo.

and as yuh supposed to be young..google ah fella name Kwame Ture aka Stokley carmichael

look some help

Stokley Carmichael

That's it? We gave the world Marcus Garvey. I didn't even know people still limbo. No matter which way u look at it, JA is more popular and important to the world. I respect Trinidad for the fact that your country is being run well from an economic standpoint however, don't try to compare T&T to JA in any other area cause we shoot(rasta nuh blow) u out of the water.

The Greatest
bajanscout

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: March 31, 2008, 05:20:34 PM »
dys wah truetrini in dey arguing about rite now lol
bajanscout

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
who move my topic about d jamaica room?
« Reply #1302 on: March 31, 2008, 05:33:56 PM »
>:(i think is d moderator who riding dem not u flex nor d other one is d other 1
bajanscout

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: who move my topic about d jamaica room?
« Reply #1303 on: March 31, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »

alfinite alfinite

Loc: spring valley ny usa

We never show off, even when we were on top however, it seems like based on most comments on that Soca Warrior website that they would love for us to go down even against their own enemy.

Remember, we cheered you on while at world cup. Never turn your backs on your neighbors.

Why is a 2-2 draw feels like a win to them? Celebrating like it was the second coming of Christ.

Hmmm...maybe because they still think we are ultimately a better team.

Can someone actually enlighten me on that one?

Say we faced a big bully team (greece for example) who would they really support?

Tell me is there a bias against us?

Not all are the same but from what I've witnessed most seem to have similar attitudes.

Positives from today's match: We demonstrated superiority in possession in the first half. We know who can score. We know who cannot. We know that we weren't strapped with most of our best players. We know half of our good players weren't available.

Negatives: Defense Defense Defense. The game does not end in one half. Stop dribbling and show off. Very week subs. Very week middle. These are things we must work on if we are to be in contention with some pretty good teams we'll be going up against. 
bajanscout

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).
« Reply #1304 on: April 01, 2008, 09:36:59 AM »
All them Jamaicans do is make excuses.... !!!! nothing more....

They dont like to givew credit where credit is due...

Fuller, Gardener and Goodison was the only players missing and yet they crying, if they had lost what would have happened to Simoes... he better leave before they kill him instead of trying to kill T&T... they are the most selfish and bias people on the face of this earth....

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: April 01, 2008, 10:14:56 AM »
moderator u put all my posst in this post ..........ok sister
bajanscout

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: April 01, 2008, 10:19:12 AM »
moderator u put all my posst in this post ..........ok sister
frequently done my friend ::)
ya udda nickname is Bacchus?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: April 01, 2008, 10:25:12 AM »
All them Jamaicans do is make excuses.... !!!! nothing more....

They dont like to givew credit where credit is due...

Fuller, Gardener and Goodison was the only players missing and yet they crying, if they had lost what would have happened to Simoes... he better leave before they kill him instead of trying to kill T&T... they are the most selfish and bias people on the face of this earth....
Here are another second 11 Reggae Boyz that you deliberately forgot:

#1 Jamal Campbell-Ryce did not play.
 #2 Claude Davis.
 #3 Fabian Taylor (just sign a contract with Notodden FC in Norway).
 #4 Garfield Reid
 #5 Jermaine Johnson
 #6 Jermaine Hue
 #7 Damion Stewart.
 #8 Akeem Priestly
 #9 Sean Fraser
 #10 Dane Richards and
 #11 Damani Ralph.

jjbrown

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: April 01, 2008, 10:28:43 AM »
yea reggae boy 2099 tell dem dem men didnt play cause trinidad woulda get 12 i hope u back we bajans
bajanscout

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: April 01, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »
yea reggae boy 2099 tell dem dem men didnt play cause trinidad woulda get 12 i hope u back we bajans
Strange thing is I always do. The obvious exception, of course, being when Barbados plays Jamaica. 
jjbrown

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: April 01, 2008, 11:37:34 AM »
yea licks for trinidad am a bajan for life
bajanscout

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: April 01, 2008, 11:50:30 AM »
Hmmm! I wonder if this is part of Simoes 8-year plan that I was talking about. ;)

THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dear Jamaicans,

It is a long, long time since I arrived here for my first stint as the Jamaica Football Federation's technical director. My first game was in October '94 against the USA and we were beaten by 3-0. This was the first and the only defeat that we experienced in that time in the National Stadium.

My second stint, as you know, just started this year in January and already we played two games at the National Stadium. The result has been two draws: 1-1 against Costa Rica and 2-2 against Trinidad and Tobago. Over the years, the Reggae Boyz have done so well at the National Stadium that it was renamed 'The Office'. I have never been booed with the Reggae Boyz before this last game, but as in life, everything has its first time and our time came.

So at this last game we were booed loudly by the fans who were clearly not happy with the result of the game. I hope that the boos were for me, because the players didn't take a decision to change the team at half time and in the second half either. I accept that I have to apologise to everyone because this game was seen by many as a derby and in sports, a derby is not a game to experiment, it is a game to beat the rival badly as we did in 1997 by 6-2 (it was actually 6-1), the largest margin of defeat in all the history of the games between Jamaica and Trinidad (Trinidad have twice before won by 6-0 margins, once here in Jamaica and the other time in Trinidad).

Even though a national team never stops experimenting, the derby is different. Look at the Brazilian national team's last friendly match against Sweden. We can see that the coach used six Under-23 players to see their reaction and to continue building the U-23 team for the Olympics. The coach used an Under -20 player Alexandre Pato as a senior player.

Why? One may ask if Brasil has players like Adriano, Luiz Fabiano, Vagner Love and others? The experiment in national teams never ends; there is a continuous research for a good chemistry and the right players. It is also so in our case, but I don't have any doubt the team we will place to face the Bahamas. I have the team already in my mind.

It would be a lost opportunity if I don't address you on another problem that has become a point of discussion in our football fraternity. It is being said that Portmore players are the favourites of the national programme, because Mr Reid, the general secretary and others have voice on team selection.

First of all let me make it abundantly clear that the day that happens, I will not be here anymore. Please take my word on that and charge me anytime.

Secondly, in 1994 through to 1996, the country complained that the national team belonged to the west. That time we had Theodore Whitmore, Shorty Malcolm, 'Tegat' Davis, Donovan Ricketts, Durant Brown, Hector Wright, Winston Anglin, Warren Barrett, Anthony 'Terminator' Dennis and others. At that time the focus was on Seba, Wadadah and Violet Kickers. The answer I gave then was that they had the best players and I will invite them.

So let us look at the current facts:

For the training camp for the game against Costa Rica we had: from Waterhouse, three players; Harbour View, five players (if Fabian Taylor was not injured it would have been six); Portmore, six players; Tivoli, three players. From a total of 24 players, 17 were from the capital.

For the Brazilian training camp (without Harbour View players), Waterhouse had seven players; Tivoli three players; and Portmore eight players. Again from 24 players, 18 were from three clubs.

Let us look at the Brazilian national team for the World Cup in 1970. It was composed of Gerson, Rildo, Jairzinho, Paulo Cesar, Roberto, Brito; six players from Botafogo and then Pele, Carlos Alberto Torres, Claodoaldo, Joel, Edu, all from Santos. Those were the best players and the best team at that time. Why not call them, the best club has to be punished because they have the best?

I will not change my way to do things because there is a perception for this or for that. My way is just one and I will follow it.

We are on the right track in our programme. Don't allow a few to make you be in doubt.
May God bless you all.

jjbrown

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: April 01, 2008, 11:55:02 AM »
I accept that I have to apologise to everyone because this game was seen by many as a derby and in sports, a derby is not a game to experiment, it is a game to beat the rival badly as we did in 1997 by 6-2 (it was actually 6-1), the largest margin of defeat in all the history of the games between Jamaica and Trinidad (Trinidad have twice before won by 6-0 margins, once here in Jamaica and the other time in Trinidad).
                                         oh gawd look at dat cut ass
bajanscout

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: April 01, 2008, 12:41:02 PM »
So Jamaica as a nation slow or what?
It takes a letter from the coach for ppl to understand that the youngsters need exposure too?
I wouldn't want ppl to see that letter nah.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: April 01, 2008, 02:58:55 PM »
So Jamaica as a nation slow or what?
It takes a letter from the coach for ppl to understand that the youngsters need exposure too?
I wouldn't want ppl to see that letter nah.
This is the actually the 4th letter Simoes has written.

The intention is to show Simoes plan for the Jamaican Football programme. Many Jamaican supporters at the game thought that he should not have experiment at a Caribbean derby.   
jjbrown

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: April 01, 2008, 03:01:58 PM »
Many Jamaican supporters at the game thought that he should not have experiment at a Caribbean derby.   

Check how you feelin like this part was not obvious.
My point is that the good ppl of Jamaica should understand what he is doing.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #1316 on: April 01, 2008, 03:05:07 PM »
Hmmm! I wonder if this is part of Simoes 8-year plan that I was talking about. ;)

THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dear Jamaicans,

It is a long, long time since I arrived here for my first stint as the Jamaica Football Federation's technical director. My first game was in October '94 against the USA and we were beaten by 3-0. This was the first and the only defeat that we experienced in that time in the National Stadium.

My second stint, as you know, just started this year in January and already we played two games at the National Stadium. The result has been two draws: 1-1 against Costa Rica and 2-2 against Trinidad and Tobago. Over the years, the Reggae Boyz have done so well at the National Stadium that it was renamed 'The Office'. I have never been booed with the Reggae Boyz before this last game, but as in life, everything has its first time and our time came.

So at this last game we were booed loudly by the fans who were clearly not happy with the result of the game. I hope that the boos were for me, because the players didn't take a decision to change the team at half time and in the second half either. I accept that I have to apologise to everyone because this game was seen by many as a derby and in sports, a derby is not a game to experiment, it is a game to beat the rival badly as we did in 1997 by 6-2 (it was actually 6-1), the largest margin of defeat in all the history of the games between Jamaica and Trinidad (Trinidad have twice before won by 6-0 margins, once here in Jamaica and the other time in Trinidad).

Even though a national team never stops experimenting, the derby is different. Look at the Brazilian national team's last friendly match against Sweden. We can see that the coach used six Under-23 players to see their reaction and to continue building the U-23 team for the Olympics. The coach used an Under -20 player Alexandre Pato as a senior player.

Why? One may ask if Brasil has players like Adriano, Luiz Fabiano, Vagner Love and others? The experiment in national teams never ends; there is a continuous research for a good chemistry and the right players. It is also so in our case, but I don't have any doubt the team we will place to face the Bahamas. I have the team already in my mind.

It would be a lost opportunity if I don't address you on another problem that has become a point of discussion in our football fraternity. It is being said that Portmore players are the favourites of the national programme, because Mr Reid, the general secretary and others have voice on team selection.

First of all let me make it abundantly clear that the day that happens, I will not be here anymore. Please take my word on that and charge me anytime.

Secondly, in 1994 through to 1996, the country complained that the national team belonged to the west. That time we had Theodore Whitmore, Shorty Malcolm, 'Tegat' Davis, Donovan Ricketts, Durant Brown, Hector Wright, Winston Anglin, Warren Barrett, Anthony 'Terminator' Dennis and others. At that time the focus was on Seba, Wadadah and Violet Kickers. The answer I gave then was that they had the best players and I will invite them.

So let us look at the current facts:

For the training camp for the game against Costa Rica we had: from Waterhouse, three players; Harbour View, five players (if Fabian Taylor was not injured it would have been six); Portmore, six players; Tivoli, three players. From a total of 24 players, 17 were from the capital.

For the Brazilian training camp (without Harbour View players), Waterhouse had seven players; Tivoli three players; and Portmore eight players. Again from 24 players, 18 were from three clubs.

Let us look at the Brazilian national team for the World Cup in 1970. It was composed of Gerson, Rildo, Jairzinho, Paulo Cesar, Roberto, Brito; six players from Botafogo and then Pele, Carlos Alberto Torres, Claodoaldo, Joel, Edu, all from Santos. Those were the best players and the best team at that time. Why not call them, the best club has to be punished because they have the best?

I will not change my way to do things because there is a perception for this or for that. My way is just one and I will follow it.

We are on the right track in our programme. Don't allow a few to make you be in doubt.
May God bless you all.

Nobody doh give ah f@cking damn bout all yuh and all yuh sorry arse team , gih we are f@cking chance ,go on all yuh site and post dat shit ..over here
WE DOH CARE BOUT F@CKING JAMAICA AND all yuh  BRITZZ
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 03:06:59 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: April 01, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »
SEND MORE BRITZZ  ... SEND MORE BRITZZZZ         

BRITZZ SAVES
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: April 01, 2008, 03:34:40 PM »
Man, this thread gone haywire!!!!. The game done. It was a friendly. The match tied. What the arse all yuh want again!!!!!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: April 01, 2008, 04:36:29 PM »
Man, this thread gone haywire!!!!. The game done. It was a friendly. The match tied. What the arse all yuh want again!!!!!
Is it really over.

Hmmm! So the return leg in June in T&T won't be on the calender then?
jjbrown

1]; } ?>