April 29, 2024, 10:58:12 AM

Author Topic: Photo & Videos for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).  (Read 21440 times)

Re: Photo & Videos for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2008, 07:11:39 PM »

I am Bakes, and I endorse this message...

finally somebody get a pic of you eh..

dais Kandi ?

does it look like she wearing ah black tshirt???

me aint know, dais why i ask, yuh could ah change  :devil:, so now that yuh bring it up, where you?

with the flag...

is kandi taking picture of bottom dey  :rotfl:

is Kandi taking pictures of CANDY ?  ::)

if u had read d other threas u woulda have seen me say my bro had the camera...they are his pics...

i just couldn't help but throw in that one in d upload fuh allyuh...

thanks, youre brotha is a real professional vouyager ;D
Well he aight... I have seen better .  ::)

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2008, 07:38:42 PM »

De man say 'vouyager' yes  :rotfl:

Kandi...yuh brother is ah scholar and a gentleman  :beermug:

Offline kandi_tt

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »

De man say 'vouyager' yes  :rotfl:

Kandi...yuh brother is ah scholar and a gentleman  :beermug:

and to think if had the camera there woulda have been a lot more pics of both men and women...cause ah d foriegn based woulda appreciate it...

i wonder wha he woulda be me then...lol
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »
Flex i have to commend you on the work yuh do with the thread, by putting everything back together and organizing stuff, good job  :beermug:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

De man is ah boss ah telling allyuh.... Die.Hard.Warrior allyuh dont have to get upset in de first place, just ask next time....

Anybody know if kandi_tt  have ah man... ? she legs looking delicious.....

Dat is Kandi tt dey wid de camera ??? ?  So who is de other sister in de picture? What about dem 2 fat men ;D in de back ground? Wahapen, all yuh show de other people on de forum some love nah, by informing us about de people in de picture nah, so we cud put ah face to de members name :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 10:18:26 PM by SUPA »

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »
Yeh SUPA  :devil:

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2008, 10:21:53 PM »

Well, well, damnnnn. Oh shite Die Hard, you here late like me 2. Ah thought I was de only member playing jumbie on de forum  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2008, 10:23:11 PM »

Well, well, damnnnn. Oh shite Die Hard, you here late like me 2. Ah thought I was de only member playing jumbie on de forum  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

these night i up late lol, more like walking carcass  :D

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2008, 10:40:11 PM »
Ah noticed ah white people topic raised up after ah rate de sweet lady wid de flag wrapped around her. All yuh please doh mix meh up in de color code thing, cuz ah big up de young lady, just in case nah. Cuz Supa rate all females and love all of dem, me doh business if she black, white, Indian, Hispanic, Japanese, Chinese, Pakistan or Afghanistan. Tuh me what make de difference in all females, is if she fit de order. As men we look for different things dat might impress us as a man, well color surely not on my list  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2008, 10:41:06 PM »
Ah noticed ah white people topic raised up after ah rate de sweet lady wid de flag wrapped around her. All yuh please doh mix meh up in de color code thing please, just in case nah. Cuz Supa rate all females and love all of dem, me doh business if she black, white, Indian, Hispanic, Japanese, Chinese, Pakistan or Afghanistan. Tuh me what make de difference in all females, is if she fit de order. As men we look for different things dat might impress us as a man, well color surely not on my list  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

SUPA love the ladies  ;D

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2008, 10:43:49 PM »
Ah noticed ah white people topic raised up after ah rate de sweet lady wid de flag wrapped around her. All yuh please doh mix meh up in de color code thing please, just in case nah. Cuz Supa rate all females and love all of dem, me doh business if she black, white, Indian, Hispanic, Japanese, Chinese, Pakistan or Afghanistan. Tuh me what make de difference in all females, is if she fit de order. As men we look for different things dat might impress us as a man, well color surely not on my list  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

SUPA love the ladies  ;D

Shhhhhhhhhhh doh say dat 2 hard nah, de wife sleeping, she might hear yuh  ;)  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2008, 03:55:46 AM »
Who is this thing here ?

She sweet lard....

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2008, 04:34:13 AM »
Who is this thing here ?

She sweet lard....
steups at thing.
That is no thing fella that is a female member of the forum, girl warrior.

p.s i concur...
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2008, 04:47:54 AM »
Who is this thing here ?

She sweet lard....
steups at thing.

p.s i concur..

Ah lie ? Like de Mods and dem hand picked de females and dem on dis forum ah what? Dey are HIGHLY HIGHLY BLESSED  ;).

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2008, 04:56:38 AM »
That is girl warrior?...Ummmm wow....wow

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2008, 05:01:34 AM »
Who is this thing here ?

She sweet lard....
steups at thing.

p.s i concur..

Ah lie ? Like de Mods and dem hand picked de females and dem on dis forum ah what? Dey are HIGHLY HIGHLY BLESSED  ;).

Thanks hun!  :cheers:

Attraction of all Three of them at once …

« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »
who is de woman huggin up capello and becks?

« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2008, 12:21:08 PM »
who is de woman huggin up capello and becks?

some bigshot daughter?

ms. sabga?

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »

SUPA love the ladies  ;D

Shhhhhhhhhhh doh say dat 2 hard nah, de wife sleeping, she might hear yuh  ;)  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.

:devil:  ::)

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »
Mods or who ever, all de time we does be only seeing ah bunch ah men in dey football shorts, cool thing, cuz is football we like. Well we just got blessed wid some lovely female pics of members and supporters, and just so someone removed Girl warrior pic. Men just joking and having dey lil fun in ah respectable way, so ah doh know what is de real scene.

I personally love and respect all females, kids and older folks, so I was just joking, if is my scene all yuh on. Let meh tell all yuh loud and clear, Supa not looking fuh wife, outside woman, etc, cuz I have a young beautiful Puertorican wife, and I good dey, so in case all yuh getting carried away, let meh haul and pull all yuh up one time. All yuh know I real cool, but it doh take much tuh kick me off.  Well if she request dat her pic be removed, I cud respect dat, other dan dat, I think dat is ah real jokie move.

Ah will respect de mods all de time, but ah will also talk meh mind 2. Ah doh know what is really de reason, so I will not jump to any conclusions. However, if is one of the 2 I previously stated, well ah already give meh opinion. We respect people, we doh fear people, member dat  >:(. Well what about de transvestie pic dat up on another thread fuh weeks now, when will dat pic be removed? Yuh know what, before ah get in trouble, let meh cool it, cuz ah done see way dis going. Cuz ah doh intend tuh hold back wid what ah have tuh say HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 01:49:54 PM by SUPA »

« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2008, 01:49:05 PM »
Mods or who ever, all de time we does be only seeing ah bunch ah men in dey football shorts, cool thing, cuz is football we like. Well we just got blessed wid some lovely female pics of members and supporters, and just so someone removed Girl warrior pic. Men just joking and having dey lil fun in ah respectable way, so ah doh know what is de real scene.

I personally love and respect all females, kids and older folks, so I was just joking, if is my scene all yuh on. Let meh tell all loud and clear, Supa not looking fuh wife, outside woman, etc, cuz I have a young beautiful Puertorican wife, and I good dey, so in case all yuh getting carried away, let meh haul and pull all yuh up one time. All yuh know I real cool, but it doh take much tuh kick me off.  Well if she request dat her pic be removed, I cud respect dat, other dan dat, I think dat is ah real jokie move. Ah will respect de mods all de time, but ah will also talk meh mind 2. Ah doh know what is really de reason, so I will not jump to any conclusions. However, if is one of the 2 I previously stated, well ah already give meh opinion. We respect people, we doh fear people, member dat  >:(. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Strange, the pic still there you sure it went? i aint know because i just went for a while.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 01:52:06 PM by Die.Hard.Warrior »

« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2008, 01:53:27 PM »

I personally love and respect all females, kids and older folks, so I was just joking, if is my scene all yuh on. Let meh tell all loud and clear, Supa not looking fuh wife, outside woman, etc, cuz I have a young beautiful Puertorican wife, and I good dey, so in case all yuh getting carried away, let meh haul and pull all yuh up one time. All yuh know I real cool, but it doh take much tuh kick me off.  Well if she request dat her pic be removed, I cud respect dat, other dan dat, I think dat is ah real jokie move. Ah will respect de mods all de time, but ah will also talk meh mind 2. Ah doh know what is really de reason, so I will not jump to any conclusions. However, if is one of the 2 I previously stated, well ah already give meh opinion. We respect people, we doh fear people, member dat  >:(. HIGHLY BLESSED.

the pic still there you sure it went?

De one dat was wid GW in front of de black vehicle, dat was posted dis morning. Well dat gone, de one wid Kandi tt and her crew, dat still dey. I eh drink fuh de day, I just done wuk and de computer doh drink   :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2008, 01:56:38 PM »

Strange, the pic still there you sure it went? i aint know because i just went for a while.

Dat kind ah strange padnah, I doh have dat pic, yuh sure you have de one wid GW or yuh talking about Kandi tt? Follow de members posts, you will see dem asking if dat is GW, den tell meh if yuh see her pic HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 01:59:20 PM by SUPA »

« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2008, 01:58:19 PM »

Dat kind ah strange padnah, I doh have dat pic, yuh sure you have de one wid GW or yuh talking about Kandi tt? HIGHLY BLESSED.

nah i seeing it clear, i put it under my statement you seeing it?

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2008, 02:02:59 PM »
Dat kind ah damn weird, cuz yuh have meh feeling like ah need some mental pills  ???. Ah going and log out and come back in, let meh see waz up. No pic yet. HIGHLY BLESSED.

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »
how allyuh splashing up my ppls all over de page so.. steups

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »

What yuh mean by dat sir? HIGHLY BLESSED.

« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2008, 02:05:22 PM »

stueps go and sleep or something nah  :devil:

« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2008, 02:07:21 PM »
Dat kind ah damn weird, cuz yuh have meh feeling like ah need some mental pills  ???. Ah going and log out and come back in, let meh see waz up. No pic yet. HIGHLY BLESSED.

delete your cache in your browser, and try again, that is all i could say lol, or maybe yuh going mad :devil: :angel:

« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2008, 02:09:41 PM »
Warrior it start tuh show up ah bit on my side, part ah de face and half ah de blue adidas bag showing. It not clear doh, ah shift left, right, up and down, not much difference doh. Normally ah wud ah appologise, but there is nothing to applogise 4, cuz ah didn't see any pic b 4. Warrior, thanks any way  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 03:01:35 PM by SUPA »

« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2008, 02:11:39 PM »
Warrior it start tuh show up ah bit on my side, part ah de face and half ah de blue addidas bag showing. It not clear doh, ah shift left, right, up and down, not much difference doh. Normally ah wud ah appologise, but there is nothing to applogise 4, ah didn't see any pic b 4. Warrior, thanks any way  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

look on the bright side, yuh not going crazy lol