April 25, 2024, 02:24:20 AM

Author Topic: JACK WARNER INTERVIEW- CNMG - 8PM - MONDAY 2ND JUNE 2008  (Read 20674 times)

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: JACK WARNER INTERVIEW- CNMG - 8PM - MONDAY 2ND JUNE 2008
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2008, 12:31:29 AM »
OK, who has helped Trinidad football more? over the past 15 years or so....

So if your uncle take you in, feed, yuh, clothe yuh, send you to school..that mean he can bull yuh too ?

well answer d question nuh asshole.

LOL.. Answer my own question I posted to you . Ok bro. I see where your head is at..  :beermug:

i dont know about  alyuh but i still waiting for this answer  :devil:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2008, 04:54:27 AM »
I rather b in d enlighten minority than d dotish majotity like d both ah dem

Me too...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2008, 05:02:11 AM »

So if your uncle take you in, feed, yuh, clothe yuh, send you to school..that mean he can bull yuh too ?

LOL.. Answer my own question I posted to you . Ok bro. I see where your head is at..  :beermug:

Doh worry wid he. He en guh answer!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2008, 06:37:39 AM »
I feel Youthballer and Frico need to be put on the Socawarriors.net blacklist for raising ppl blood pressure

totally uninformed about what going on, yuh have to wonder if they do keep up to date on what happening

Nah they not uninformed. They just looking for attention and saying things to get people riled up cause they know this is the easiest way.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2008, 07:00:38 AM »
I my opinion , Jack Warner is the best thing to ever happen to Trinidad football and has helped us leaps and bounds. Besides the fact he is awkward in speech and mannerisms , the man is very well educated and has one of the best football and business minds in Trinidad and Tobago.
Plain talk bad manners , who doe like it well vex.
you sound like a wagonist that just find out about the world of soccer and now see Jack Warner for the first time in your life  :rotfl:
de man Gah Gah oui
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2008, 08:36:25 AM »
And all the fools in the stadium cheer this man and boo the minister. So many foolish people live in our country and people still asking why the country the way it is. :rotfl: :rotfl:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline damiangoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2008, 10:10:36 AM »
They shoud boo the both a them. Hunt nearly cost Jizzel Salandy her title because he wanted her to train in the stadium gym in the morning when the figt was at night. She train at Larry Gomes and fall down in an old ring IN THE RAIN! :busshead:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2008, 10:55:19 AM »
And all the fools in the stadium cheer this man and boo the minister. So many foolish people live in our country and people still asking why the country the way it is. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Come on...look who filled the stands at that game social lime Sunday.

Offline damiangoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »

Come on...look who filled the stands at that game social lime Sunday.
hah! hah! hah! I thought the same thing. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2008, 01:20:34 PM »

strange he never answer the question  ???  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2008, 06:34:46 PM »
The thing with Frico and YouthBaller is that they represent the vast majority of people at the game on sunday. Unless you have been a frequent visitor to this site, people will view you in the same light as those people who first said the world wasn't flat.

Mr Mohammed just wrote a piece suggesting there may be a blacklist.....12 months after Jack admitted it in the press. Last week, people in Port of Spain have recognised Brent Sancho, shook his hand and asked if he was playing on sunday.

Jack Warner is fantastic at what he does, and therefore he gets a huge round of applause. But until the general public care enough to ask the right questions, they will believe what they are told. Remember, Shaun Fuentes is excellent at putting forward Jack and TTFF's views.

You forumites are the disciples of a new faith and it will take a long time before the masses see the light.

I have no idea of Gary Hunts politics or whether he is good for the country, but after seeing the reception he got compared to Jacks, I admire him for standing by transparency and accountability over populist policies.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »
Just remember Sugar Aloes and d dragon and cock and u know what kind a peeps live is dis blessed isle
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »
Mr Mohammed just wrote a piece suggesting there may be a blacklist.....12 months after Jack admitted it in the press. Last week, people in Port of Spain have recognised Brent Sancho, shook his hand and asked if he was playing on sunday.

True trini, FPATT put his finger on what was bothering me with the article, and i can't even believe that is what went on with Sancho. Lord have mercy. you go swear we not living in the information age...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2008, 07:15:59 PM »
The thing with Frico and YouthBaller is that they represent the vast majority of people at the game on sunday. Unless you have been a frequent visitor to this site, people will view you in the same light as those people who first said the world wasn't flat.

Jack Warner is fantastic at what he does, and therefore he gets a huge round of applause. But until the general public care enough to ask the right questions, they will believe what they are told. Remember, Shaun Fuentes is excellent at putting forward Jack and TTFF's views.

You forumites are the disciples of a new faith and it will take a long time before the masses see the light.

I have no idea of Gary Hunts politics or whether he is good for the country, but after seeing the reception he got compared to Jacks, I admire him for standing by transparency and accountability over populist policies.

Tv6 has a whole special this week on the sports cast, about the blacklist, i think the media now realize what taking place or at least it become to big to ignore. i suspect if the losses continue leading up the the world cup qualifying the poeple and media will start to say something
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2008, 07:16:42 PM »
What newspaper carry dat article d Mars daily. It may have had a black list. He is d man who was cussin on tv dat he could not get a ticket 4 Bahrain now he is d mouth piece 4 d man who eh give he d ticket. No longer d voice of d Nation of Islam but d voice of TTT and d JWFF
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »
Midknight, I had a feeling that that was it.....since yuh post earlier ah wanted to comment.......cuz I was reading de thing and saying to mih self....wha rock dis "Sports editor" now crawl out from?...and also on the talk shows over the past few days, people going on and on as if they NOW realise it have a blacklist....

And FPATT yuh so right, if it weren't for this forum.....I might have been just as dotish as the majority out there.....Lasana Liburd and The Fearless One are the only two media personnel I can single out as having any interest in seeking the truth so if you doh follow their respective writings and radio programs, as we say here crapaud smoke yuh pipe...

As for Frico and Youth Baller, well dem does be on here and obviously eh learning nutten so like ah say before.....dey just too brainwashed to think for they self anymore.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2008, 07:24:19 PM »
Midknight, I had a feeling that that was it.....since yuh post earlier ah wanted to comment.......cuz I was reading de thing and saying to mih self....wha rock dis "Sports editor" now crawl out from?...and also on the talk shows over the past few days, people going on and on as if they NOW realise it have a blacklist....

And FPATT yuh so right, if it weren't for this forum.....I might have been just as dotish as the majority out there.....Lasana Liburd and The Fearless One are the only two media personnel I can single out as having any interest in seeking the truth so if you doh follow their respective writings and radio programs, as we say here crapaud smoke yuh pipe...

As for Frico and Youth Baller, well dem does be on here and obviously eh learning nutten so like ah say before.....dey just too brainwashed to think for they self anymore.....

And he STILL en answe mih question..!! 8)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2008, 07:25:40 PM »

yuh sure right, yuh know what happen. Is the big international game all eyes on the team, then they say wait where white boy, where the rasta man... ,but wait this team is rel shit what happen to the team. then dey realise something wrong
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2008, 07:26:46 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: his silence mean we call him out. he fraid  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2008, 08:01:09 PM »

well minority guys......answer my question too nuh... who help trinidad football more in the past decades??? Sure occonorg didnt do one f*ck for it.
Incase you didnt know it was JW influence who ever made Trinidad qualify for the World Cup , Under 17 tournaments etc, the man made .5 (play-offs) spots for us.
The man brought Leo Benhakker, Maturanua , an paid them.....jackass  ;)
You a blasted big man back up yuh ting nuh , instead of asking asshole questions which hav nuttin to do with the topic.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:06:40 PM by Youth Baller »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2008, 08:08:45 PM »
He pay wit money that FIFA gave 2 d TTFF NOT D JWFF. You like Hilary Clinton don't know how 2 disappear

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 03, 2008, 08:09:52 PM »
Tell me something, who from this blacklist , didnt play for trinidad over the past 2 years? and if any of those players who didnt play on this  list deserve to make the team....

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2008, 08:12:26 PM »
Tell me something, who from this blacklist , didnt play for trinidad over the past 2 years? and if any of those players who didnt play on this  list deserve to make the team....

you TOTALLY missing the WHOLE point

Jackula is seriously BADMIND for having the Jacklist in the FIRST place.........when you realise that ,you WILL instantly mature.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2008, 08:13:01 PM »
He pay wit money that FIFA gave 2 d TTFF NOT D JWFF. You like Hilary Clinton don't know how 2 disappear
no dan you cah come round me with no dissapper ting, i in this forum longer than you , from the days before it switched to this site...and i damn sure i know more about football than you. nobodys really cares bout your 2cents in other words... so keep it to yourself. pick up a womans sport or sumtin

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2008, 08:14:11 PM »

you TOTALLY missing the WHOLE point

Jackula is seriously BADMIND for having the Jacklist in the FIRST place.........when you realise that ,you WILL instantly mature.

well why still argue of the blacklist.... it is obviously not in effect anymore. the best players are being choosen.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 03, 2008, 08:17:17 PM »
Youth Baller
                     Please!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 03, 2008, 08:18:00 PM »
Youth Baller u claim dat u know nuff bout oui football. FYI d last time d WC warriors play was against Austria in Nov 2006. In 2007 d blacklist was well in effect and nobody from d blacklist eh play b4 Ash Wed. So get an education b4 u come here and talk u crap 2yrs ago we were all plannin we Germany trip

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 03, 2008, 08:19:53 PM »

well minority guys......answer my question too nuh... who help trinidad football more in the past decades??? Sure occonorg didnt do one f*ck for it.
Incase you didnt know it was JW influence who ever made Trinidad qualify for the World Cup , Under 17 tournaments etc, the man made .5 (play-offs) spots for us.
The man brought Leo Benhakker, Maturanua , an paid them.....jackass  ;)
You a blasted big man back up yuh ting nuh , instead of asking asshole questions which hav nuttin to do with the topic.

AS I said. I see where you head is at. And you still missing de point.. And your only defence is to try and attack me ?.. LOL.. Good luck with that Felah!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »
no dan you cah come round me with no dissapper ting, i in this forum longer than you , from the days before it switched to this site...and i damn sure i know more about football than you. nobodys really cares bout your 2cents in other words... so keep it to yourself. pick up a womans sport or sumtin

......and right there is my cue to ignore you from now on....idiot!!....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 03, 2008, 08:20:49 PM »
Alllyuh Youth Baller just giving his opinion..It's not mandatory that he agree with the majority..and he made a good point.."How is the blacklist still in effect if the best players are being chosen?"....just saying  :beermug:

1]; } ?>