April 28, 2024, 03:33:54 AM

Author Topic: JACK WARNER INTERVIEW- CNMG - 8PM - MONDAY 2ND JUNE 2008  (Read 20759 times)

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: JACK WARNER INTERVIEW- CNMG - 8PM - MONDAY 2ND JUNE 2008
« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2008, 08:20:59 PM »
Youth Baller u claim dat u know nuff bout oui football. FYI d last time d WC warriors play was against Austria in Nov 2006. In 2007 d blacklist was well in effect and nobody from d blacklist eh play b4 Ash Wed. So get an education b4 u come here and talk u crap 2yrs ago we were all plannin we Germany trip

who on this blacklist could make the team now?

allyuh wearin black for blacklist etc. guess what , many players on that so called blacklist played.... Kenwyne , Carlos , Stern , Yorke , Lawrence, Whitley..... the rest of the players  just cannot make the team...... watch where birchall is now , resreve league on a lowly ranked team ,avery john play usl..... cyd gray injurjed!!!! prove you point!!!and the other players are aged....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:28:11 PM by Youth Baller »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2008, 08:22:21 PM »
Alllyuh Youth Baller just giving his opinion..It's not mandatory that he agree with the majority..and he made a good point.."How is the blacklist still in effect if the best players are being chosen?"....just saying  :beermug:

And Sando you quite right, everyone entitled.. Cheers bro!!  :beermug:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2008, 08:30:51 PM »
Alllyuh Youth Baller just giving his opinion..It's not mandatory that he agree with the majority..and he made a good point.."How is the blacklist still in effect if the best players are being chosen?"....just saying  :beermug:

well finally...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2008, 08:31:47 PM »
AS I said. I see where you head is at. And you still missing de point.. And your only defence is to try and attack me ?.. LOL.. Good luck with that Felah!!

is not you who ask him if he uncle could bull him?  (as funny as that was)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »
Cupid is 1 ah we best player ok. So u on d site long and still so dotish but we know dat we c yuh in action when u eh want we flag 2 pass on sunday. However d next puppet say look d flag in d stand when u boi let d yute dem pass wit dat lil flag
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2008, 08:39:18 PM »
Youth Baller u claim dat u know nuff bout oui football. FYI d last time d WC warriors play was against Austria in Nov 2006. In 2007 d blacklist was well in effect and nobody from d blacklist eh play b4 Ash Wed. So get an education b4 u come here and talk u crap 2yrs ago we were all plannin we Germany trip

who on this blacklist could make the team now?

allyuh wearin black for blacklist etc. guess what , many players on that so called blacklist played.... Kenwyne , Carlos , Stern , Yorke , Lawrence, Whitley..... the rest of the players  just cannot make the team...... watch where birchall is now , resreve league on a lowly ranked team ,avery john play usl..... cyd gray injurjed!!!! prove you point!!!and the other players are aged....

Avery playing USL, didn't Puerto Rico Islanders just beat Jabloteh? What team is Hyland playing for?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »
AS I said. I see where you head is at. And you still missing de point.. And your only defence is to try and attack me ?.. LOL.. Good luck with that Felah!!

is not you who ask him if he uncle could bull him?  (as funny as that was)

I self ask the question..

This exactly " So if your uncle take you in, feed, yuh, clothe yuh, send you to school..that mean he can bull yuh too ?"

And, (in accordance with people giving THEIR opinion), it is a damn valid question given the debate. I never attack Mr. Baller

But again, de brother have his opinion, everyone elsehas theirs.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2008, 08:55:00 PM »
He pay wit money that FIFA gave 2 d TTFF NOT D JWFF. You like Hilary Clinton don't know how 2 disappear
no dan you cah come round me with no dissapper ting, i in this forum longer than you , from the days before it switched to this site...and i damn sure i know more about football than you. nobodys really cares bout your 2cents in other words... so keep it to yourself. pick up a womans sport or sumtin

......and right there is my cue to ignore you from now on....idiot!!....

yuh damn right, ah does have to step up and support the ladies, is bad enough how some women does get treat.

Youth baller, Jack do plenty thing for trinidad football that help us, but how did he do it, by thieving money and blacklisting players the same ones that get us to world cup is not jack who score the goals eh. so basically what you saying is ok to break the law and ethics once you get the job done then?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2008, 09:01:59 PM »
Invite dem 2 d camp and let dem prove dey betta than Cupid. Dat cyah b 2 difficult.  D coach say he watch tapes. He only c Whitley who spent most of last season eh doin nutten 4 WC and b4 dat he was scrubbin bench at CL.

So I go where meh black juzzy 4 Birchall, Avery and Sancho 2 start with. C what happen with Cyd, Jack and if meh boi Dog only get betta and get a team in scotland I wearin it 4 he.

So if all yuh feel dem younguns go make 2010 SA is yuh opinion but doh expect me 2 buy it. Just tell me y yuh horse had 2 blacklist d players ind first place d reason he is d is a vindictive tie tounge tief d arbitrtator say so.

I guess he does b on dis site 2 and we brain wash he
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 04, 2008, 08:06:23 AM »
Youth baller, I understand why you would praise JW, but it's clear that you do not remember the days when PSA and Shaw Park use to sell out for Div 1 games. You can't remember when everybody wanted to be a baller.

The TIFF is responsible for the growth and development of football in our Country, but our football has not grown and we still need developing.

What we are witnessing with the TTFF is blatant abuse. Imagine Camps is the president, but the Special Adviser making the decisions. JW telling the Coach to play who fit - shouldn't that be for the Coach himself or the TD?

JW brought the U17 WC, he created CFU, he gave the USA a WC, he gave us a 100 year anniversary game vs England, he spent $$$ to market games that he benefited from. Remember that the TTFF $$$$ does not go into local football development, it goes into the marketing of international games.

JW has marketed the "game" well, but has done nothing for the GAME itself. He did not create the Pro League, and has never had a hand in the creation of any pro league in T&T. He has never secured a international playing contract for local ballers apart from his players in the early years of the MLS. He is a leech who sucks on the blood of local football.

To answer your question about who have helped T&T football over the last 15 years. The answer is simple - THE PLAYERS starting with Yorke, Latapy, Lewis and others - they are the ones who have allowed the footballing world to take notice - not JW - he just capitalized on it.

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2008, 08:34:55 AM »
Youth baller, I understand why you would praise JW, but it's clear that you do not remember the days when PSA and Shaw Park use to sell out for Div 1 games. You can't remember when everybody wanted to be a baller.

The TIFF is responsible for the growth and development of football in our Country, but our football has not grown and we still need developing.

What we are witnessing with the TTFF is blatant abuse. Imagine Camps is the president, but the Special Adviser making the decisions. JW telling the Coach to play who fit - shouldn't that be for the Coach himself or the TD?

JW brought the U17 WC, he created CFU, he gave the USA a WC, he gave us a 100 year anniversary game vs England, he spent $$$ to market games that he benefited from. Remember that the TTFF $$$$ does not go into local football development, it goes into the marketing of international games.

JW has marketed the "game" well, but has done nothing for the GAME itself. He did not create the Pro League, and has never had a hand in the creation of any pro league in T&T. He has never secured a international playing contract for local ballers apart from his players in the early years of the MLS. He is a leech who sucks on the blood of local football.

To answer your question about who have helped T&T football over the last 15 years. The answer is simple - THE PLAYERS starting with Yorke, Latapy, Lewis and others - they are the ones who have allowed the footballing world to take notice - not JW - he just capitalized on it.

:applause::applause:

Big, big post dere brudda
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 04, 2008, 09:01:20 AM »
Waste of time though. Based on what he saying and his online handle, I pretty sure Youth Baller never even hear about PSA or know that Shaw Park and Skinner Park is different places.

Stop feeding this thread...he just looking for attention, he and frico really cannot be that ignorant.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 04, 2008, 09:27:21 AM »
Spidey u were in d stadium dey boo Hunt so doh b 2 sure 

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2008, 09:28:32 AM »
"Well boy if we kill Massa how we go eat!"
Youthballer is one of them slave who does go and sell out to get a a house slave position and could never see the big picture. Jack make big bluff pull out Joe Public from the league and distance he self. Guess what. The league survive and it doing plenty for players. If Jack leave all the other louse go leave because now it will actually have to have accountability for the TTFF to survive. Men go have to learn how to market, how to keep books and to maintain the team standard so that we will actually get friendlies where the TTFF could make some paper.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2008, 04:06:24 PM »
Youth Baller,
                     Do you go to see club football in TnT? I can put meh head on block to say that 95% of the people in the crowd don't even know the names  of the clubs or players in the local league(pro, semi-pro or otherwise).

But they know Beckham and all the English players. People home don't care about football. We want that to change. We want them to support their local team. The TTFF don't have any interest in seeing that happen. What is their program for bringing people to the game. We know everything about the EPL.We knows nothing about our league.

Youth baller, that "big" crowd might be a big thing for you, but in 70's 15 to 20 thous. at international games against Suriname, Haiti and even Barbados was no big deal. Imagine TT playing B'dos in an Olimpic qualifyer in the oval, 18,000.  North vs South 20,000. in the Oval. 15,000. in Skinner. Mahaica, Apex, Palo Seco use to sell out for interleauge. FA trophy final used to be a Grand Final. I know what is like to play and win FA final in front of a big crowd. Youthman, these are  the things the guys on the forum miss about football.

Jack has done well to climb the ladder in FIFA. Hooray. But he sucking the life blood out of the local game. We can't be consistent when he running football on  vay-kee-vay basis.

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2008, 08:31:28 PM »
Youth Baller,
                     Do you go to see club football in TnT? I can put meh head on block to say that 95% of the people in the crowd don't even know the names  of the clubs or players in the local league(pro, semi-pro or otherwise).

But they know Beckham and all the English players. People home don't care about football. We want that to change. We want them to support their local team. The TTFF don't have any interest in seeing that happen. What is their program for bringing people to the game. We know everything about the EPL.We knows nothing about our league.

Youth baller, that "big" crowd might be a big thing for you, but in 70's 15 to 20 thous. at international games against Suriname, Haiti and even Barbados was no big deal. Imagine TT playing B'dos in an Olimpic qualifyer in the oval, 18,000.  North vs South 20,000. in the Oval. 15,000. in Skinner. Mahaica, Apex, Palo Seco use to sell out for interleauge. FA trophy final used to be a Grand Final. I know what is like to play and win FA final in front of a big crowd. Youthman, these are  the things the guys on the forum miss about football.

Jack has done well to climb the ladder in FIFA. Hooray. But he sucking the life blood out of the local game. We can't be consistent when he running football on  vay-kee-vay basis.

Deeks , i know local football now fairly well, i play in the reserve league in the pro league., i know the game and the politics surrounding it now.

1]; } ?>